HP
Henry P.
INFINITI M45
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the service was pretty good but the same person gave him 3 different prices on the same repair.
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Towne Lake responded on 06/24/2019

Mr. Perkins,

Thank you for your review!

From the beginning we gave you a price on catylitic converter replacement, not knowing it needed the exhaust manifold as well. Then once the vehicle got here we realized that the a/c compressor had to be drained and removed to get to the exhaust manifold, which requires more labor time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

BK
BARB K.
06/20/2019
A Friend you can Trust
I continue going back to Mike the Mechanic in Woodstock because I trust what they say. They are great for regular maintenance like everything from oil changes, tires, battery replacements, & brakes. But they are there for you with the big stuff too. They never pressure me into getting MORE work done than I come in for. They will let me know if they see something that really needs attention. This last time I took the car in for an oil change and they asked if I noticed leaking (I needed my CV joint replaced). I had seen a lot of leaking and totally forgot to ask them about it. So glad they saw it and asked me. I want to keep my family safely on the road and they help me do that. Thanks Jerry; I can always count on you!
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Towne Lake responded on 06/20/2019

Ms. Kish,

Reading this review made my day!

Thank you for the kind words, we love to hear our customers feel taken care of every step of the process. Jerry is a really great mechanic, we are lucky to have him!

AV
Angelia V.
Buick Encore
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Angelia said she recommends this facility.
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Towne Lake responded on 06/10/2019

Dear Ms. Vaughn,

We are incredibly grateful you took the time out of your day to recommend our establishment!

We'd be glad to serve you again!

KI
Kriste I.
Lincoln MKX
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Kriste said the business was up front and honest with her and gave her a price before doing the repairs. She also said she was very pleased with their work.
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Towne Lake responded on 06/06/2019

Ms. Ingram,

Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback and 5 star review! We love to hear it!

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to serving you again soon!

DEBBIE S.
05/25/2019
Nothing but a good experience
I've gone to Mike the Mechanic for years and have had nothing but a good experience. They take me almost immediately and take care of my needs. Price is very fair also.

Ms. Swales,

Thank you for your positive feedback and 5 star review, we love to hear it!

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you and feel honored to be your chosen auto mechanic repair shop. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your automotive needs.

CARRIE B.
Mercury Villager Wgn
05/22/2019
Great service, quick, reasonable prices and competitive prices. I have used them for 5 years with 2 different vehicles. I will continue to use them.

Ms. Carrie Bragg,

We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.

Thank you for the kind words!

GB
Greg B.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the employees were very helpful. They took care of his vehicle.

Mr. Branston,

We strive to be the very best we can be. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

NF
Nilda F.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Nilda said the business is great. They were quick to figure out the issue. The parts came in quick and they were also quick in completing the work. They did give her a vehicle to drive while hers was being worked on. She does recommend them to others.

Ms. Fitzgerald,

We're so glad you chose Mike the Mechanic for your auto repairs!

Thank you for your positive feedback and 5 star review, we love to hear it!

Kia Sorento
05/18/2019
Love MTM!
I trust the employees- they take great care of my car and always explain everything to me
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Towne Lake responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback and 5 star review!

We love to hear it!

GF
Gary F.
Georgia
Nissan Rogue
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the employees did everything to his satisfaction.
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Towne Lake responded on 05/20/2019

Mr. Fey,

Thank you for your 5 star review, and positive feedback!

ND
Natalie D.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Natalie said the employees were very honest. Jeremy was very up front with her service. Tommy was very knowledgeable. He made an effort to speak with her on her repairs.

Ms. Dasantos,

We put customer satisfaction as our top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review, we appreciate your business very much!

Looking forward to seeing you again!

RICHARD B.
Canton, GA
04/23/2019
Always helpful, work is great.
Always helpful, work is great.

Mr. Brown,

We appreciate your review!

Customer satisfaction is very important to us!

Thanks for your business!

TG
TOM G.
04/20/2019
good service
as always service was excellent and well priced also speedy

Mr. Gazaway,

We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn't be here without loyal customers like you.

Thanks for the excellent feedback and 5 star review!

BP
Bill P.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the service was good.

Mr. Parenti,

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback and 5 star review!

We apprecaite your business very much!

Dee L.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Dee said he recommends this facility.

Mr. Louis,

Thank you for your awesome review!

04/07/2019
Disappointed
The service was good and staff was courteous, however, when I got home I found a scratch on the center of my driver side door. I can only guess that the technician hit something as he opened the door after pulling in to the work bay. Very disappointed, after I made mention to please be careful with the finish on my truck as it is brand new. Also, the technician did not find it necessary to put in a temporary paper mat to protect the floor mats, leaving dirty boot prints. It’s the attention to details that makes a good business.

MT
Marouwane T.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Marouwane said the first time he was late and the staff still took him in and completed a good service. He will be returning for future services.
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Towne Lake responded on 04/10/2019

Dear Marouwane,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback and 5 star review!

DI
DIDRE I.
Jeep Patriot
03/27/2019
Honest
Dropped my vehicle off for brake inspection thinking I needed new brakes. They called a couple hours later and said not my brakes it’s front wheel bearings . They even called Jeep dealership and found my vehicle still had warranty coverage and advised me to take it to the dealership and get the bearings replaced while under warranty still. I was impressed with their honesty and how they went out of their way to see if I still had a warranty .

Ms. Ingham,

In an industry where honesty is hard to come by, we stand proud to offer our way of services to our community!

Thank you for sharing your awesome experience,we appreciate it very much!

JZ
JAY Z.
03/26/2019
Great work
They are very quick and very good. Great communication as well.

Mr. Ziehl,

Thank you for your loyalty!

We appreciate it very much!

SP
Stephen P.
Marietta, GA
Land Rover Discovery
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said that he went in to the business with an idea of what he wanted done with his vehicle but the business actually helped him find a much more cost effective and smart option. He stated that he really appreciated that they prioritized getting him the best option rather than doing what he wanted and charging him more money.

Mr. Phillips,

Thank you for your positive feedback and 5 star review! We love to hear it!