STEVE H.
Buick LaCrosse
06/12/2021
Trusted service for all my vehicles!
The engine light went on so you never know what the issue will be and the cost. Jerry always finds the real issue and fixes it at a fair price. That is why we take all our cars there when we have any auto related issues.,

PB
Patsy B.
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Patrick. He said the business was very friendly they also provided good service.

Mike C.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Mike said they are really quick, always friendly ,reasonably priced and he and his wife love going to them.

WB
WAYNE B.
Jeep Liberty
06/01/2021
Oil Service
Called for an appointment and was able to schedule for the same day. Customer service was excellent and the service was completed on a timely basis and at a price that was reasonable and in line with the service quote.

MICHAEL B.
Dallas, GA
06/01/2021
These Guys are honest, prices more than fair, " hell, call the dealer, you will see".
I have done business with these guys many of times, they are the best mechanic that i have found so far in Woodstock and the one in canton, i trust this place so much that i have both my jeeps repaired here, they always have more than fair prices on the work that i had done, i am a very happy customer with Mike the Mechanic!!!

AJ
Ann J.
Jeep Renegade
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said the business did everything needed and was completed quickly.

LENNY S.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/26/2021
Customer Service
I was very impressed with MTM. They diagnosed the issue quickly, and updated me regularly on progress, price, and ETA.

Mike W.
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Mike said he loves those guys. They have reasonable prices, fast delivery and do accurate work at this business.

HJ
Heather J.
Georgia
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Heather said the business and staff members are knowledgeable, honest, forthcoming and professional. She said the price was great and Mike too, is a nice person. She does recommend them.

RA
RON A.
Kennesaw, GA
05/01/2021
Failed to Deliver
I initially took my car in because it was not running right and I was told it needed a high pressure fuel pump. They installed a pump but the problem did not Go away. After 3 visits for a total of about 2.5 weeks without my car and $1800 lighter they announced the car is fixed but I would have to take it to the Audi dealer because now your fuel gauge does not work and we cannot fix it. They told me their scanning tools would not work to recalibrate the fuel sensor which is required after installing a new fuel pump and that basically it was not their problem they fixed the fuel pump. Fortunately was able to have the sensor recalibration done at the dealer for $90.

Jack C.
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Jack said he felt like he was treated well and the price wasn't bad.

NP
Nick P.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Nick said that he appreciates Jeremy, he's really good.

JILL M.
04/15/2021
Excellent, prompt repair
Jerry and Jeremy were great to work with. They helped me determine my battery was not the issue, the alternator was. I was able to get my car repaired the same day, all while not being able to go inside myself due to quarantine. We have used MTM for many vehicles over the year and will continue to do so for many years to come.

STEVE H.
04/08/2021
Excellent for a number of years!
I have taken all my family cars to Jerry and his team for years now. They always find and fix the issue on my car quickly with a fair price. Trust is big in this industry and I put my full trust in them as my family auto repair and maintenance.

Jack C.
HUMMER H3
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Jack said they did the work quicker than he thought they would.