Jean T.
11/27/2019
I’m not sure what you want here. Jean Towers
Everyone there is so friendly and they always do a good job. I’m very satisfied.

Mary S.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the business is wonderful. The guys do great and give her a ride if they need to. She does recommend them and will always go back with all of her vehicles.

WM
William M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/21/2019 Category: Service
William said the business provided good service and he also said they were well appreciated.

TD
Tracy D.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the service is always outstanding.

Jon P.
Palisades, WA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Jon said this business is very quick and efficient. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Everything is working well and every time he goes there everything is easy on his part. He just has to pay and he's out.

GJ
Greg J.
Chrysler 200
10/09/2019
brakes
my car feels great was in and out and very happy with the work done. Thank you!

10/03/2019
Diligent people who want to do a good job
I brought my car (2001 Toyota Camry) in to have my clutch, oil pan gasket, and valve cover gasket replaced, in addition to ordering some other miscellaneous repairs.

The repairs were completed within a week. When I picked up my car, the clutch felt a little off-the pedal did not follow my foot up immediately from the floor. Due to my ignorance of the correct function of new clutches, I assumed that this was normal. I did not mention this issue to the mechanics at Mike Wolfe. About one week after, the check engine light came on, and I called Frank to alert him. He promptly told me to bring my car in, and I did so. He provided me with transportation back to my workplace, which I greatly appreciated. My car was in the shop for about 6 days. Frank kept me up-to-date on everything via text, and let me know that he needed to replace the master and slave clutch cylinders. I gave him the go-ahead, and he replaced them as soon as the parts arrived. The same day, Mike Wolfe went a driver to pick me up. I received my car, and I haven’t had any further issues-in fact, it has driven quite well.

In sum, although I received my car back the first time with a malfunctioning clutch due to the work by Mike Wolfe, Mike Wolfe promptly got the car back in and resolved the issue.

Thanks to Mike Wolfe for good service!

Milton D.
Malaga, WA
Ford Expedition
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Milton said the service was good. The staff did what they said for a reasonable price. He liked the service.

RL
Ross L.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Ross said the staff did a good job. He stated they are always very careful to make sure he understands what they are doing and why. He also mentioned they go above and beyond to clean the interior of his vehicle.

John D.
Orondo, WA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
John said that they are friendly and straightforward.

John K.
09/15/2019
I have been going to Mike Wolfe's for the last couple years. They are friendly, and knowledgeable. They are available for appointments, or even same day problem solving and fix. I would trust them with any vehicle.

RON C.
Ford Windstar Wagon
08/28/2019
GREATEST SERVICE
Mike Wolfe service was the greatest service I have had in 30 years, hands down. I will recommend the service to every one that needs great service. Everyone that works there is fantastic. I will be back another time if I need it.

DO
David O.
Buick LeSabre
08/26/2019 Category: Service
David said he was not sure if his vehicle is still experiencing issues.

Dan W.
Copper Center, AK
Chevrolet Lumina
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the business is good. They are prompt and follow up and keep the customer informed. He has good customer service. He stated the staff seems to be knowledgeable, polite and outstanding.

FS
Fernando S.
Wapato, WA
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Fernando said he appreciates and is thankful for the good service provided by this business. He also said they helped him out without an appointment and a staff member cleaned his vehicle.

ER
Ethan R.
Pontiac Grand Am
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Ethan said the service was decent overall.

ER
Ethan R.
Pontiac Grand Am
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Ethan said the service was decent overall.

KW
Kevin W.
GMC Yukon XL
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said that the business treats him like he is family.

Rod C.
Chelan, WA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Rod said the employees were able to get him in fast and it was a good deal.

Justin T.
Malaga, WA
Buick Enclave
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the staff are fast and good to work with.