Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TC
THOMAS C.
02/16/2019
No fuss oil change
Great mechanics..they check all fluids in the truck when they do an oil change
Thanks

BP
Brian P.
Cornwall, VT
Subaru Legacy
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business was really attentive with the tow and very informative. He also said they were very professional and he had a nice experience.

Alexandra S.
Gainesville, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Alexandra said the business is fantastic. They are helpful and she appreciates everything they do.

RP
Rita P.
Dodge Caliber
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Rita said she has known the owner for a long time and they do good work.

LINDA N.
Kia Sportage
01/29/2019
Honest,professional,fair prices and friendly personalities.I will definately get future( hopefully non emergency next time )work done at this garage.

RICK C.
01/17/2019
Great Place!
Mike, thank you for making room in your busy shop schedule to fit our repair in. As always, your customer service is outstanding and your work is trustworthy. Great to have a place we can trust to keep our car running.

Linda N.
Kia Sportage
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she had an emergency situation and they had her vehicle fixed within 2 hours. That was the first time she used them, and her vehicle is back there again for another issue. She stated she is so grateful to them for having taken her in as a new customer.

GM
Gardner M.
New Haven, VT
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Gardner said the business did a quick and efficient job.

Linda N.
01/04/2019
Excellent customer service
I had an emergency situation with my car at 5am leaving for work from N.Y to V.t.A back brake froze.After work they immediately got me in and replaced a back caliper,rotor and brake pad.Living in N.Y and working in Middlebury I was very grateful that they made the time to service my car.It only took 2 hrs from the point of arrival/getting parts,fixing and leaving. Never having used this garage I was shocked and surprised they made time at 2pm in the afternoon to remedy my problem that day.I highly recommend this garage.The customer service I received was excellent.

TP
TIMOTHY P.
Ripton, VT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/24/2018
Well Done
Great work done with a sence of humor!

AR
Arnold R.
Boca Grande, FL
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patti. She said Arnold was satisfied with his experience at this business.

DA
David A.
O Fallon, IL
Honda Civic Si
12/20/2018 Category: Service
David said the service at this business was average.

RICK C.
12/18/2018
Great, as usual! Thank you for your exceptional service to the community.

Merry Christmas, and I am sure we will be seeing you again in the new year!

LK
LORRAINE K.
Vergennes, VT
Toyota Matrix
12/09/2018
Great service with a smile
I have always been able to count on Mike's, recently my wipers were sticking in a snowstorm and they saw me early in the morning, fixed it with no charge for labor.

HW
Haley W.
Charlotte, VT
Volvo S70
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Haley said the employees were really friendly. They were really helpful. They provided good service. The work was easy to understand.

Campton, NH
12/04/2018
Outstanding service at fair prices
Mike's Auto & Towing always provides excellent, friendly service. The quality of their work is outstanding. The customer never is asked to spend money on anything you don't need. At the same time, Mike's has averted a lot of problems for me by being alert and observant about my vehicle whenever it's in for service. When they find a problem, it's explained clearly and carefully. How soon it needs to been remedied and what my options are also are clearly explained. I can't imagine having my vehicle serviced by anyone else.

GB
Gus B.
Bethesda, MD
11/30/2018
Great guys
We were visiting my son at college and he mentioned that the low pressure light had come on. After filling the tires with air, he drove the car and the light came back on. I tried another service station in town and they were completely unhelpful. So I called Mike's and they said to bring the car right over. After checking out the tires, the tech asked if we had ever checked the pressure on the spare. I said probably not, so he removed the spare and found that it was severely under-inflated. He said he'd take the car for a test drive and about 5 minutes later came back and said I was all set. I asked him how much I owed him, and he just said "Don't worry about it. Happy Holidays!"

I would have gladly paid him for discovering the source of the problem, and I tried to insist, but he wouldn't take my money. I can guarantee you we will never have our son take his car anyplace else in Middlebury.

Michael P.
Vergennes, VT
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees were friendly. They provided good service. They completed the service on time.

JV
Julie V.
Bristol, VT
Audi Q5
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the business did a great job.

BP
Becky P.
Bridport, VT
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul. He said that the place did everything they said that they would, found his problem and fixed it.