Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Julie V.
Bristol, VT
Audi Q5
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the business did a great job.

BP
Becky P.
Bridport, VT
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul. He said that the place did everything they said that they would, found his problem and fixed it.

PH
PETER H.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/07/2018
helpful, kind, honest
Mike and his staff do excellent work and are always willing to give an honest opinion of work that is needed. Mike even spent extra time on the phone, helping my husband with a situation involving my son's car in California!

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Baltimore, MD
Volvo XC90
11/01/2018
Worker bees 🐝
I’m new to the area so still getting to know them. They get the work done - no frills or gimmicks.

KH
Katherine H.
Vermont
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said the business's service is terrific.

KG
KATIE G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/25/2018
Great Service, As Always!
Dropped my car off to get an oil change and my snow tires put on. I received the same great service that I've come to expect at Mike's. I've tried out a few auto shops in the area and sometimes I've found cheaper prices, but never the same level of service. I never have to chase someone down to find out the status of my car; they call when it's ready and keep me informed. Most importantly, I trust that they'll do only what's needed. My car started making a terrible noise and I knew I could trust Mike's to get me in quickly and troubleshoot the problem without trying to hit my wallet!

KA
Kevin A.
Paso Robles, CA
GMC Savana Cutaway
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees were honest. They were on top of the work. They provided exceptional service.

ES
Edward S.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jane. She said the business was good.

LESLEY B.
Great service!!!!!😀

Katherine B.
Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said the business does quick and easy work.

JE
Josh E.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Josh said they are fast and efficient. They are honest.

DAVID P.
Dodge Dakota
09/20/2018
all my visits
My dealings here at Mike's auto have been rather well. I do like their help when I need it. Ride if needed seems to work for me. They have been good about that. My 2000 Dakota still keeps going thanks to visits to Mike's.

Bill H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he's used them for 30 years.
Mike M. from Mike's Auto & Towing, Inc. responded on 09/21/2018

thanks uncle bill

SARAH S.
Lexus ES 300
09/14/2018
As always a great experience
I have been going to Mike's exclusively for over a year now. As a women I am use to being made feel "stupid" when I take a vehicle for repair or inspection or even just an oil change. That is NEVER the case at Mikes. I drive an older car that I have left literally a month at other garages to be repaired. Not at Mikes, it is in an out in a day! They even texted me pictures of the broken parts that they removed. Amazing no one has this kind of service anymore.

KC
KEVIN C.
New Haven, VT
09/04/2018
Love This Place
Getting your car fixed is never fun, but this place makes it as painless as possible. They're quick, accommodating, and honest. They've become my "go to" place for all repairs.

Daniel B.
Whiting, VT
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marie. She said they did a good job , they got her in quickly and out quickly.

HC
Helen C.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Helen said the employees did everything she wanted them to do.

CK
Charles K.
Saturn Ion
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Charles said that he received good service at the place and they're fair in their dealings with him.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/10/2018
They give good repair service.
Mike's fixed rust in holes in frame that other shops would not do.
A man on the staff buffed out a collision scrap on my drivers' door without my asking or without Mike's charging
because he thought it "might come out and it would look so much better." I could have kissed the guy for his thoughtfulness.
Mike M. from Mike's Auto & Towing, Inc. responded on 08/10/2018

thank you for such a wonderful review

PF
Paul F.
Addison, VT
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Paul said that the place provided excellent customer service and took care of his needs.