DA
David A.
12/04/2018
Honest Repair/Opinions
Simple tune up/check up. No unnecessary uncharges. Joe Argiro closed up shop. Mike's is now our go to.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you David. Glad we could help!!!

Douglas M.
Honda Fit
12/04/2018
Exceptional Personal Setvice
Mike’s team of mechanics carefully reviewed my stepson’s used car and identified 3 safety problems that needed immediate attention. They got them fixed the next day and I don’t worry about the car anymore!

TW
Thomas and Joanne W.
12/03/2018
Job well done
Was disappointed when my tires didn’t arrive until 4:00 pm Friday but you made up for that by taking me early Monday morning and getting the job done. Also good advice to put the newer tires in front for winter driving.

Rose C.
Chicopee, MA
Nissan Xterra
11/30/2018
They are always fair and get the job done right the first time!
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Rose!

Douglas M.
Chevrolet Suburban
Car Inspection and Repair
Very honest and very professional. I ALWAYS TRUST THEM WITH MY FAMILIES CARS.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Douglas!!

Michael C.
Bristol, CT
The best.
The best. Hands down. I drive up from Connecticut to have Mike service both of my vehicles. Service is exceptional. Staff is super friendly. Work always done in a timely fashion. I would recommend Mike’s Auto to anybody that needs work done to their car.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 11/28/2018

THANKS Mike!!!

LP
Lisa P.
Happy Customer
I always leave knowing that I am safe to drive my car without worry. Thank goodness I have a garage I can count on and trust. It’s easy to get ripped off when you don’t know anything about cars. At Mike’s you can trust that they give you honest answers...they will let you know if something can wait or if it’s an immediate need.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you Lisa!!!

Marc B.
11/21/2018
Trustworthy
I really like Mikes,they’re all the things you hope to find in a business,knowledgeable fast friendly fair,recently had my truck in for a few issues and expecting one issue to be costly and I would have been happy to take care of it. Instead they found only some maintenance was needed. Others might have bumped up the repair and I wouldn’t have been wiser. Not Mikes,they’re honest and looking out for you. Thanks Mikes!

Thanks Marc!!!!

AD
Arthur D.
Ford Econoline
11/21/2018
High quality work
Not only do they repair, they also look for any other imminent issues, very important on an older vehicle.

Thank you arthur!

CL
Chris l.
11/19/2018
Quick reliable service
Needed brake service. Mike was accommodating to my needs and worked after normal business hours to finish the job. His quality of work reputation and professionalism is very much appreciated and highly recommended.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you Chris, glad we could help!

PL
Patricia L.
Acura Integra
11/17/2018
Super friendly service
My car need to be checked (brake light on)--I was given a ride home when I dropped it off, and the repair was made quickly. Fast friendly service here!

Thank you Patricia!!

Jennifer S.
11/16/2018
Mike's Auto is GREAT
I heard about Mike's Auto from a co-worker when I needed my car repaired so I decided to give them a shot. They are always very friendly and do a great job for a reasonable price. Customer service expectations are on point. It's bad enough when you're having car troubles and not financially prepared for them but Cindy is always there to make you feel better and cheer you up. I will always return to Mike's for my car needs.

Thank you Jennifer!!!

SA
Stefanie A.
11/14/2018
Honest repairs and courteous service
I took my car in for a water pump and thermostat repair. Mike explained what he did every step of the way, and gave me suggestions for future repairs I will likely need down the road. Very thorough.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Stefanie!!

TR
Thelma R.
Saturn SL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Thelma said the business did a good job.

11/13/2018
Great Auto Repair Shop
Great experience with Mike’s Auto Repair.
Mike and his staff are awesome. He really takes the time to figure out what is wrong with your vehicle and what repairs it needs.
Will do business with them again and will recommend this shop to others.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 11/13/2018

THANK YOU!!!

Nissan Rogue
11/10/2018
Prompt service friendly staff
when I bring my car in for inspection Or tire rotation they always fit me in and I don’t have to wait long. Efficient and friendly
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you!!!

Jerry M.
11/08/2018
Recommended
I have to say that I was going to different places where people would recommend as great, I even went to Lee’s Diagnostic because allegedly there where the best in town with good technology to identify my problem... WRONG... they did scan and it was expensive but did nothing about it... did a google search and called Mike... I have to say in a day he figured out the problem and in 2 days problem was fixed... they have great customer service... they even took me to my apartment and work, even drove me back.... I highly recommend the place!!!!
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you Jerry!!

Desiree B.
11/03/2018
In time and under budget
There are two important thing to consider when choosing an auto mechanic. Honesty and ability. Mike and his team exhibit both qualities in their finest form. Their work is always impeccable, staff is efficient and friendly, and they will never perform unnecessary services in your vehicle. I’ve been pleasantly surprised on several occasions when picking up my vehicle to find they’ve performed the job under estimate. I will never use another mechanic!! Thanks guys🤗
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 11/03/2018

WOW!, Thanks Desiree!!!!

Dave C.
Westfield, MA
10/31/2018
Another speedy service!
I called last minute for an appointment. Mike and his staff got us in and had the work done in no time. Thanks again!

SD
Skip D.
Ludlow, MA
10/30/2018
Love this place
This company is nothing short of a breath of fresh air in the automotive industry today. Friendliness, caring attitudes and top self professionalism are their constant trait with each and every customer. Simple honesty is their most gratifying quality. We customers are the big winners.