Feeding Hills, MA
11/13/2019
Great service, got it running amazing and got it ready for winter

RP
Richard P.
11/12/2019
People
Very nice people and mechanics,clean waiting area. Prompt service.

KG
Kim G.
11/08/2019
Great service, as usual
I was able to get in for my service within a short period of time. They took my car right away and I waited for it, and they were done when they said they would be! Great service!

10/28/2019
Brakes & tires
Thank goodness for Mike’s! Had a flat on the highway & needed it fixed! Cindy’s was able to help me not only get my tires but my brakes taken care even though my appointment was for Thursday! Helpful & reasonably priced! Thanks so much for the heat job.

Michael S.
Pontiac G6
10/28/2019
Oil Change at Mike's Auto
They did it again! Super service with oil change and new battery. ANTSUE my 2006 Pontiac runs like new. Awesome and friendly service.

TW
Thomas and Joanne W.
10/25/2019
Timely Service
That took me on time and got the job done. They had preordered the tires and were ready to install them.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you!!!!

LP
Lisa P.
10/19/2019
Exceptional service
It’s very nice to have a garage you can count on and that is trustworthy. Mike’s is that place. I know when I take my car there if he says something is wrong, it needs fixing. Highly recommend to anyone.

Corrine W.
Agawam, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/18/2019
Great service and care!
My car that I am counting on lasting for as long as I drive got very sick right before I was leaving for a month long trip. Mike was recommended to me by Paul from Teta’s when he retired so I took the car to him. He diagnosed the problem, told me I could drive it until I left, then because it was the first weekend of the Big E picked the car up for me after I left. Just terrific. All the staff are wonderful. I truly appreciate their help and highly recommend going to Mike’s!!!
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Corrine!!!

Dean B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2019
Very knowledgeable.
I will recommend their garage hands down very nice people.And most of all work is done well in a great timely matter..

I and hopefully many more will continue to support local guys nice job

Mary L.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she has used this business for a very long time. She has nothing bad to say about them.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thank Mary!!

Charlie W.
10/09/2019
Mike's Auto Service is very accessible and user friendly.
A little planning ahead with Mike's makes maintenance and repairs convenient and eliminates scheduling conflicts.
Mike's will perform vehicle inspection and forecast the need for upcoming maintenance and repairs. They are accurate and trustworthy.
Thanks Mike's.

Bob B.
Chicopee, MA
10/08/2019
Great Hybrid Service
Not many shops can handle performing services on hybrids, Mike’s has taken care of all the needed services on my Camry Hybrid and also hybrid battery maintenance.

Dave C.
10/03/2019
Got me a new Interstate battery!
I went in for s routine oil change and Mike and his staff recommended a new battery. Changed it made all the connections clean and had me on my way in no time.

KL
Kaitlyn L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2019
Couldn’t ask for better service!
Cindy and Mike were so great dealing with my unique car situation! I would recommend them without hesitation. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent customer service!

MT
Marylou T.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
MaryLou said she's always very satisfied with the good service.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Mary!!

TJ
Tara J.
09/12/2019
Great Customer Service!
Thorough and friendly customer service. Referred here from our long time shop due to their closing and felt so welcomed here.
Hard to find such an honest shop. Appreciate the call with price prior to the service.

Chicopee, MA
09/11/2019
Always amazing service
What I thought was an oil leak turned out to be a leaking water pump. Despite being super busy and this particular job requiring a lot of work to get at the pump, they fit me in and finished way sooner than I expected. They even changed my oil in the same visit. I can’t begin to express how much I appreciate the outstanding service. I’ve been coming to Mikes Auto for several years with various vehicles and they are always so patient and willing to help even in situations like this where I have a problem and I pop in, unscheduled, needing repair. The staff at Mikes Auto always do whatever they can to work with me. Very much appreciated.

Julius F.
Springfield, MA
Nissan Sentra
09/11/2019
Oil Change
Had my car serviced for an oil change and maintenance service at Mike’s.
Great service and awesome staff there.
Will continue to get my car serviced at Mike’s Auto Repair.

BW
Brian W.
Feeding Hills, MA
09/09/2019
Oil change and overall check up
Mike and his staff are awesome !!! The customer service provided by Cindy is top notch and they really care about the customer. They do what they say they will and don’t try to do anything you do not ask for as to increase the price. I appreciate their honesty and with ethic. Would recommend them to anyone !!
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Brian!!!!

Marina C.
Kia Optima
09/07/2019
Comfortable
I came here a few years ago to get my wheel bearings replaced. They quoted me the cheapest and were able to get me in right away. Great work and no issues. Fast forward to now,
I start to notice a grind when braking. I scheduled an appointment online and requested the closet date possible. Just an hour later i recieve a call to see if i could bring it in right away. Their concern for my safety was important and they didn't want me driving it for too much longer like that. What i didn't realize was it wasn't just my brakes. I needed the whole nine yards; Brakes, calipers, tie rods, battery and cabin air filter. When they called me about all the issues, not one part of me doubted their assessment. I fully trust this shop and had them go ahead with all the repairs (plus oil change & inspection). I definitely was not expecting all those issues to come up. However, what i didnt realize was if only i had continued getting oil changes at Mike's i would've caught these issues early on. Due to convenience i started to go to jiffy lube near my house. What i failed to realize was that i was giving up quality for convenience. You see, jiffy lube doesn't check my brakes and all the other goodness that Mike's does. At Mike's, every oil change came with information on where my car stood. They provided recommendation on what would possibly need replacing/work in the near future. If only i had continued to get my oil changes through them, i could've caught each issue early on thus avoiding further damage and cost. Also, my car was fixed in a matter of a day and a half. I trust the shop and all those in it. They are certified female friendly and i couldnt have agreed more.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the AWESOME review Marina!!!!