MJ
Mary J.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she thinks everybody was very good at this business She likes the way she was treated, that they did a good job, that it is all done very professionally, and that they gave her a call when it was all done. She would definitely use them again, and she would definitely recommend them. Also, she was happy she found the inspection sticker on her way home.

Courtney C.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/13/2019
Amazing Service
I was recommended to Mike’s from a coworker who lives in West Springfield. Mike’s has amazing, fast service and good pricing. 100% a female friendly local shop that doesn’t over charge or take advantage of you. Highly recommended!

AD
Aaron D.
Honda Element
03/08/2019
Incredible service. Real people.
This shop went above and beyond to provide same day service with prompt communication, on a lengthy job. My family and friends will happily be bringing our other vehicles for service and will be proud to recommend this shop to others.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks Aaron, glad we could help!!

AA
Ali A.
Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019
Best Repair Shop in Western Mass
I have been going to Mike's Auto for few times now and all I can say is that they are trustworthy, reasonable and have a great personality. Everytime I have went, they always show you and tell you what needs to be done before and after the job. They always offer discounts. They always negotiate the prices that they offer and not try to rig you off like most repair shops do just for the sake of the money. I definitely recommend this wonderful place for anyone looking to fix their car.

Thanks Ali!!

LW
Lynda W.
GMC Acadia
03/07/2019
It is convenient and the service is great
I wouldnt go anywhere else!

Thanks Lynda!!

Desiree B.
Enfield, CT
03/04/2019
Great reliable service
Whether I only need an oil change or more intensive vehicle service both my older vehicles go to Mikes. Even for tires. He is always honest and reasonable. If he can bring my costs down he does (that’s rare). The staff is professional and friendly. I recommend Mike to all my friends

Thanks Desiree!

Craig M.
Enfield, CT
Acura 3.5RL
03/03/2019
Accommodating, thorough, and super helpful!
I felt so comfortable doing business with mike! When I picked up my car I asked if I could leave another car with him to look at. I also made an appointment to have work done on a third car. Don’t waste your time going anywhere else!
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks Craig, glad we could help!!

Julius F.
Nissan Sentra
02/26/2019
Great Auto Service
Mike’s Auto Repair offers great service.
Highly recommend them for your auto needs.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Julius!!!

SA
Stacey A.
Westfield, MA
Mazda CX-9
02/24/2019
Trust
I have been coming to Mike's Auto for years. The most important factor for me was to find a mechanic I could trust. This place is family owned, and they treat you as such the minute you step through the door. Mike is genuine, honest, a great mechanic, and truly runs a stand up business. You will not regret sending your vehicles in for maintenance here!

Joseph and Wendy K.
Westfield, MA
Nissan Versa
02/20/2019
Exhaust
I feel that Mike did a great job and is very fair. The best around ! Excellent customer service !

KW
Karen W.
Pittsfield, MA
02/18/2019
Honest , reliable and friendly service .
I started bringing my car to Mikes several years ago and even though I live an hour away , I won’t go anywhere else .They make you feel like family and they have done an excellent job on any repair I’ve had but just as important is that I trust their honesty.

Richard B.
Dodge Durango
02/16/2019
Honesty
Mikes is great I had a brake issue and brought it to him. When he figured out the problem instead of just fixing it he checked for recalls and sure enough there were 3. He could have just fixed it and charged me for.parts.and labor but he was looking out for me. I wouldn't have known about the recall so Mike saved me tons of,money so I'll,gladly return to his business with all the vehicles in my family
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks Richard!!

02/14/2019
Cindy and Mike are great and very thorough.
Great service. Exceptional diagnosis skills.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 02/15/2019

THANK YOU!!!!

Kathy B.
Mazda CX-9
02/13/2019
Kathy
Mike is always professional and helpful. I started bringing my sons car there as he was having a problem with his heat and now we bring all our cars there. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Cindy is so pleasant and always reviews issues with the car and options. They are prompt, trustworthy and don’t try to sell you more than you need. I am a satisfied customer!!
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks Kathy!!!!

DO
Douglas O.
Agawam, MA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/11/2019
Fast accurate diagnosis
Road tested my truck checked my front end found problem got oil change in and out in minutes great job thanks for your great service Mike and his employees
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks Doug!!

Buick LaCrosse
02/08/2019
Car repair
This was our first time at mikes. Our local mechanic just retired who we have been with for years. People were very nice. We felt the price was fair and the repair was done in 24 hours. So far so good. We will come back the next time we need service. Thanks mikes!!!

Thank you!

LH
Linda H.
02/07/2019
They have always gone over and beyond whenever it was necessary, especially if it was an unscheduled visit - they always come thru for me. Mike's Auto Service comes highly highy recommended!!!!!!! They are all a great people!!!!
They are the best!!!!
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Linda, glad we can help!!!

FH
Fred and Jessica H.
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2019
Always great service
I refuse to go anywhere else for car service. Friendly and fair. Tis all!

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Craig C.
02/05/2019
Great work friendly service
Very thorough repairs, fair prices and friendly service

Thanks Craig!

Bob B.
Chicopee, MA
02/01/2019
Great Hybrid Service
I had my Toyota Camry Hybrid serviced. The service was performed and completed on time.
It’s nice to know that I can have my Hybrid serviced at Mikes along with my other car.
Mike Z. from Mike's Auto Service And Repair responded on 02/04/2019