Business Solutions

Mikes Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
06/26/2022
Oil change on my honda
Another great job done thanks mike

MIRANDA D.
06/25/2022
Mike auto
Great place love mike be a great honest guy I finally found a mechanic I can stick with! So trustworthy

CJ
CORMAC J.
06/17/2022
Inspected my truck
Another good job done by mike

CG
CARIDAD G.
06/15/2022
Ac check up
Mike is the best. I went to get my ac fixed and he was honest and to the point with me. I travel from the Bronx just to see him. Its hard to find a honest...

DA
DONNA A.
06/15/2022
Mike saved our car
We had a road emergency and had to go to a different Auto place who said the car couldn’t be fixed.. towed it home and brought it to Mike who does all our...