Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CK
Christopher K.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business does good work and they are very kind.

Dorotka D.
Malibu, CA
09/21/2018
D Daniel
Mike’s Team performed magnificent job, going out of their way to identify the most economical and feasible solution. The employees were very professional and the work was completed timely - in fact ahead of committed time line.

Barbara S.
Malibu, CA
09/19/2018
Customer attention...
As much as we all hate to "take our car in" to a mechanic, having one you trust is paramount. My car is a 2009 BMW w/ 85,000 miles on it. Knowing I have Mike's Foreign Sports allowed me to cancel my Tesla Model 3 reservation...I have a great car, I have a great mechanic, and both comfortably suit my needs. The shiny object is not always as shiny when we get it home. The attention to the details, the maintenance, and care of my car, and the attention they give to me, provides me the confidence to drive, feeling safe and secure. There's no one better than their mechanics for my car and no one better than Greg for his knowledge and customer attention!

John M.
09/14/2018
MFS HIT'S IT OUT EVERY TIME
WE HAVE BEEN A FOLLOWER OF MIKE BEFORE HE OWNED MFS. HE IS A TRUE FRIEND AND THE BEST GUY.
HIS BUSINESS ETHIC AND HONESTY ARE WHAT MAKES CAR CARE LESS PAINFUL. EVEN WITH BAD NEWS, COMES QUALITY SERVICE THAT RESTORES YOUR VEHICLE TO IT'S DESIGNED OPERATION, YOU CAN TRUST.

HIS BUSINESS MODEL SHOULD BE THE BLUEPRINT FOR ALL BUSINESS.

THANKS FOR THE RELATIONSHIP!!

JJ
John J.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/10/2018
Never Need To Return
Service is completed as promised. Greg keeps you informed.

Joe W.
BMW 745i
09/08/2018
The personal attention provided by everyone at Mike's Foriegn Sports
I found from the moment I first walked into Mike's just to make an appointment until I returned for my first service, I was treated extremely well and felt that my interests and concerns were the most important thing at Mike's. I was looking for a good place I where can have my BMW honestly and creditably serviced and looks like I found it.

TW
Terry W.
Temecula, CA
09/07/2018
They care about the quality of service to your car.
They are professional & there not looking to take advantage of you in anyway. I’m very happy I found someone who I can trust for my auto repair service.

RO
Richard O.
Simi Valley, CA
09/06/2018
Replace battery
Greg got my car in as soon as I arrived and reviewed the cost of the new battery. I looked over Fernando's shoulder as he removed the old battery (located in the trunk). He checked the alternator and the tire pressure and I was out in 30 minutes. Great place to do business.

Susan C.

Nico T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/30/2018
Best service
Took my car in for its second maintainence. Greg gave me a quote and took my car, serviced everything that needed to be done. No extra charges, no surprises. In and out in a couple hours and my cars is good to go.

Bruce B.
Moorpark, CA
Toyota Avalon
08/30/2018
Good old fashioned courtesy. Great service. Great mechanics
I only trust mikes foreign sports to work on my beloved Avalon.
They have been my mechanic shop for 14 years

KY
Kathy Y.
Lexus LX 570
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said she has used them in the past, and has always been very pleased. The recent visit was no different. She's completely satisfied.

Michael L.
Newbury Park, CA
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they did a good job.

LH
Lance H.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Lance said the staff was super accommodating easy, and honest.

Dave R.
08/24/2018
knowledgable service is great
Reliable and honest service from someone who really knows your Porsche.

TC
Tom C.
08/24/2018
Nice staff and good service.
I will use them again.

GS
Gary S.
El Segundo, CA
Volkswagen CC
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the staff did an excellent job. They were very communicative

LA
Larry A.
Simi Valley, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the staff got a lot of work done in a timely manner.

Sean B.
Santa Monica, CA
08/23/2018
Another Sucessful Repair
I knew something just wasn’t right with my Porsche 993 every time I would turn the AC on. The car would shake and the check engine light would go on like a Christmas tree. Well, leave it to the trusted team of Mike and crew to diagnose and repair this persisting issue. Thank you once again for the great job you do on my Porsches.

Dan R.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff were nice, and they did a good job.