Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Cindy B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/19/2019
Leased Mercedes
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable!

AG

Porsche
02/14/2019
Knoledge and honesty
I own 3 classic Porsche 911
Mike has solved all my issues fast and at reasonable prices .

Rich C.
Camarillo, CA
Mercedes-Benz C350
02/12/2019
My Search is Over
Trying to find reliable, knowledgeable and honest car repair shop as been an ongoing endeavor for me. I’m more than happy I decided to take my car to Mikes Foreign Sport. I delt with Greg and after a couple minutes I knew I found a shop I could trust. They did a great job on my car, finished the work when they said they would and went over exactly what they did in detail. Including showing me the parts they replaced. Just super communication and service all round. Greg alone has 45 yearrs experience as a mechanic, knows his stuff. I highly recommend Mikes Foreign Sport. You won’t be disappointed, I sure wasn’t.

Mercedes-Benz E350
02/08/2019
Service on my Mercedes was quick and thorough. Greg and Mike offered helpful advise.

Rides provided after drop off and before pick up is very much appreciated, too.

CE
CC E.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
02/08/2019
SUPER
These guys are so good - knowledgable, professional, kind & helpful. Really appreciate their helpfulness & great attitude...and excellent work.

Kristin S.
02/07/2019
Always great service!
I brought my car in for service unannounced with what I thought was an oil leak. Mike did a thorough inspection and said my car looked great. He did some regular maintenance and my car was ready eatly the next day. As a female who does not know much about cars, Mike and Greg never sell me something I do not need. He gave me reccommendations for things to do with my next oil change and I was on my way. They always give me great service and take the time to explain it. I highly recommend Mikes Foreign Sports.

Mercedes-Benz C230
02/06/2019
Your Automobile is Well Taken Care of
Knowledgeable technicians. Great customer service.
Mike and Greg are amazing.

Cliff S.
Volkswagen Vanagon
01/31/2019
VW Vanagon Westfalia
Mike is incredible at knowing what the VW Westfalia needs. His knowledge and expertise has kept the VW in flawless operating condition. There is no comparison to Mikes Foreign Sports when seeking a trusted mechanic for your classic VW or Porsche.

TP
Tony P.
01/31/2019
Easiest service visit ever.
After too many expensive disasters and getting repeatedly ripped off, I decided to kick the dealer to the curb and try Mike's. NOW I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to make the switch. Got a service appointment without having to deal with an idiotic online system and got to talk to a REAL human being instead for a change. Had my appointment scheduled exactly when I needed, got the car in and out exactly when promised, AND saved a lot of money besides. Also got to talk to the folks actually doing the work instead of some service writer sitting in an office who was clueless as to what was going on with my car. All in all, a VERY positive experience. From now on I'm going to Mike's for EVERYTHING I need on all my cars.

PJ
Pat J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/30/2019
So Reliable!
Another great service from Mike’s Foreign Sports! New brakes front & back and four new tires installed in one day. 🤗 As always, Greg provided excellent service keeping me updated of the progress. So very happy to have found them. Will definitely be back when the next service is due!

Mike P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/30/2019
My mini service
My first experience with them and guarantee won’t be my last! Highest level of customer service and professionalism that I experienced in a long time

Thank you for your expert advise, service and most of all honest and reasonable cost for the work done on my car

SO
Samuel O.
01/29/2019
Top up
Mike’s is a great place to have when you need a machanic. Our convertible top on our Audi was up and wouldn’t come down. They found the problem and fixed it in just a few hours and we got our car back. Thanks Mike’s.

PM
Patricia M.
Simi Valley, CA
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/28/2019
The best!!
Greg is always nothing short of awesome! I have always had a great experience at Mikes’s!

BL
Barbara L.
West Hills, CA
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
01/28/2019
The best service around!
Mike and Greg are just awesome! Taken care of our cars for the last 15 years.

HL
Hugh L.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/26/2019
Always friendly & reliable
I have no idea when I take my car in for an issue if what I'm being told is honest or not but Greg really takes the time to explain everything and they all seem to go out of their way to make sure everything is done correctly and on time. Their prices certainly beat the dealership service centers. I trust them and always bring my car here.

KD
Karie D.
Oak Park, CA
BMW 2002
01/25/2019
Reliable and prompt service
They take terrific care of my car at a reasonable price and seem to enjoy taking care of “her” (yep, I have personified my car) as I do Driving her! Greg at the desk is super friendly and Mike seems to be a BMW whisperer. My car is running clean and crisp.

Santa Monica, CA
01/24/2019
Love Mike's Foreign Sports!
Honest, hardworking, personable. Always feel well taken care of.

ES
Ellis S.
Porsche 911
01/24/2019
Porsche oil service
Came in first thing in the morning took a walk got breakfast came back in my car was done. Always great service ,knowledgeable and friendly people

Tom B.
Camarillo, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/21/2019
Your professionalism and Attention to detail
My daughters car broke down on the freeway. I quickly googled foreign auto service and Mikes foreign auto came up. Called and spoke to Gregg and explained my delema he told me that he was booked for the day but, have it towed in and he could get to it on Monday. Once it arrived he called me realizing my daughter was without her car he said he would try to squeeze it in today. Sure enough he did and after diagnosising the problem he ordered the part and got us back on the road. Great people great company.