Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Camarillo, CA
11/18/2019
Great price. Great service.

Julie L.
Audi S4
11/16/2019
Great customer service!
This was my first time here and I appreciated the excellent customer service and them recommending services but explaining that they can wait until my next visit.

Mark D.
11/15/2019
Had a bad coolant leak fixed and some months later the coolant tank that was replaced developed a significant leak. The tank was replaced again, promptly, at no charge. It’s nice to know that MFS stands behind their work, and does so without question.

Mercedes-Benz E320
11/15/2019
I’ve been taking my car to Mike’s for the past couple of years. There service is honest and very reliable.

FL
Frank L.
Porsche 911
11/14/2019
Welcoming Place
My first service visit for oil change on my 911 S. Nice place, mice people.

KY
Kathy Y.
Lexus LX 570
11/11/2019
Lexus 90k Service
I’ve been going to MFS for a few years now. Never disappointed. Great service & staff
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks Kathy for your loyalty it is much appreciated.

11/09/2019
More Transparent Pricing & Communication Needed
I've been a long time customer of Mike's and have had both my BMW and Porsche serviced here for many years. The reasons were quality service, knowledgeable customer-facing employees, and significantly better pricing than the dealers. I reluctantly have to admit that the new ownership gives me pause. In the past, if the cost of a repair is expected to go over the initial estimate, I would receive a call from either Greg or Mike. Most of the time I would approve. On this last visit, I was surprised when presented with the bill that the labor cost was more than previously estimated due to unexpected complications. In addition, the coupon I had presented when I dropped of the car was not taken into account. In addition, a hazmat charge was included for work to replace a door lock assembly. No explanation was given as to why this charge was included for a "dry" part replacement.

In the past I've always driven off feeling that I received good value and workmanship. This time I get the feeling that there's almost a sense of financial desperation coming from the new ownership.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 11/11/2019

Dear Sir.

Our Shop Policy at Mike's Foreign Sports to get always confirmation and approval from the Customer prior to any Repairs,  In your Case our Technicians was faced with challenging complications on your vehicle  because he could not open the door from neither side which required an additional labor time to complete the job successfully and the fact it was Friday and very busy at the shop our priority was to complete the job on time before the end of the day therefore we improvised on the additional one hour labor  without your approval as it is a minor increase in Cost, Nevertheless when you came to the Shop to pick up the Car and showed concerns on the additional  one Hour Labor  increase we had  readjusted your invoice and you ended up paying only $20 extra from the initial repair order you approved. You also mention that we didn't apply the $20 dollar coupon on your invoice  on the contrary we had applied more aggressive discount if you would review your invoice you see a $45 discount on the bottom right of your Bill.

We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to provide you with better service in the future.

Michelle S.
Oak Park, CA
11/09/2019
On time appointment and got service done quickly. Been having cars serviced there for over 10 years. Highly recommend.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 11/11/2019

Thank You for your positive feedback and your loyalty.

Joe W.
BMW 745i
11/05/2019
The personal attention provided by everyone at Mike's Foriegn Sports
Everything went great from making the appointment, to dropping the car off, getting great services at a reasonable price to picking the car up.

TA
Tracy A.
10/19/2019
Oil change on my Porsche Cayenne
I recently purchased a 2016 Cayenne (in 2019) and it needed it's first oil change. I asked a friend, who also has a Cayenne, who she recommended. She said Mike's, so I went there. They were very professional, both on the phone and in person. They were accommodating as I had to drop off my car after work and pick it up after work the next day. I will def go back. They were great! Oil changed was over $100 less than the dealer...just saying.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks Tracy and it Was Pleasure having you at our Shop.

Joe P.
Mercedes-Benz C250
10/17/2019
Great service. Made my day go very smooth. My bill was more than the last service,but since they took me
home and brought back to pick up my car, I thought it was very fair. I was pleased with everything.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for your Feedback and it was pleasure servicing your Car at our Shop.

Barry B.
Audi TT
09/29/2019
Never A Problem
Mike's Foreign Sports has almost completely rebuilt my 1971 Audi. convertible over the last decade. Thanks to Mike and his crew my old classic Audi is running like new.
During all that time I never had any problems they couldn't solve quickly! Mike's mechanics are incredible technicians. First-class service upfront too. I sincerely recommend them.

TC
Tom C.
Porsche 911
09/26/2019
Tom's C2
Hi. The mileage is 21541, not 25541. Yes, you got me in and out fast. Thanks.

Oak Park, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/17/2019
Very good service. Prices are good.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback and our pleasure serving your car at Mikes Foreign Sports.

Moorpark, CA
09/13/2019
Professional service
Kevin, Fernando and Oscar were great to work with. Kevin got my car in for evaluation the day I called and scheduled service 2 days later. Fernando knows Porsche, so I am confident the work was done right.

AF
Andrew F.
Simi Valley, CA
Porsche Boxster
08/31/2019
Honest work
Honest work at a fair price. They have work on my 67 Bug and my Boxster couldn’t have been happier. Customer centric and super easy to work with.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 09/06/2019

Thanks Andrew for your honest feedback and it was a pleasure servicing your Car.

Denise L.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/29/2019
Great place
Great people, great skills, transparent and honest. Never try to sell you something you don't need and are always upfront about costs.

Marius R.
Audi Q5
08/25/2019
Audi q5
Great service, this is first time I visited the shop. They detected the issue and fixed the problem within a couple of hours.

Moorpark, CA
Porsche Boxster
08/17/2019
Mikes in name only
So let’s get this out in the open, Mike sold the place and the old shop Forman retired.

With that said I think keeping Mike’s picture as well as a few certifications on the wall as a bit dishonest.

They did a great job, but I felt that if I had not gone into the place with a real understanding of what the problem was with my car I would be lost as the experience I go to Mike’s for just does not feel like it is there anymore.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 08/19/2019

Deer customer,
Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad to hear that we did a great job on your car. Just to clarify a couple things, we purchaced the business from Mike in March of this year along with that we purchaced the right to keep the name, a system wide communication went out to all of our customers annoucing Mike's retirement and us taking over the business. With regards to the certificates on the wall these belong to our mechanics that did a great job on your car the same mechanics that were with Mike and haven't changed.

CF
Chris F.
Bakersfield, CA
Volkswagen Vanagon
08/15/2019
Mike’s knows their stuff!
Quick and competent.