Business Solutions

Mikes Towing & Collision Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Jay R.
10/04/2022
Great repair job car looks wonderful!
The quality of the repair was excellent and I found Liz was very helpful in keeping me up to date on what the time frame would be for my car to be completed....

EM
Eric M.
08/29/2022
Great repair job
Mike's process is very professional from start to finish. The quality of the repair was excellent and they even touched up paint chips elsewhere on the car...

Ramesataandra R.
08/01/2022
Excellent work
This place work is best & excellent.On time delivery.Definitely recommended………

PF
Patricia F.
07/25/2022
I wanted perfect, that is what I got.
I messed up the passenger side of my car and was heartbroken. When they were done with it, it looked brand new.

Theresa B.