PT
PATRICIA T.
Ford Edge
07/12/2019
GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD SHOP WITH A GREAT STAFF AND FAIR PRICING
the staff was polite, shop was clean and the service was great. they worked quickly to give me a
diagnostics of the situation and completed the repair in a timely manner. GREAT JOB

GH
GREG H.
07/10/2019
Recent service
I am very pleased with your excellent service!

JJ
JOI J.
Spring Valley, CA
07/10/2019
Awesome service
I received a deal on groupon and knowing what awesome service these guys provide I would have played full price. The team was super nice and the service was great. My husband and I walked around the area while the car was being serviced and loved the environment and atmosphere. The people everywhere were nice too.

CONSUELO and BRIAN C.
07/09/2019
Quick and Easy
Had to bring the car in without an appointment for a flat battery. They changed it out and had me back on my way within an hour. Friendly and helpful as always.

JE
JAMES E.
Ford Expedition
07/02/2019
Capable friendly and fair
I have taken my Ford Expedition to Mission Hills Auto for approximately 10 years. The are knowledgeable, hard working, and fair in their pricing. I am happy to be their customer.

EC
ESTHER C.
La Mesa, CA
Lexus IS 250
07/01/2019
Awesome service
I have taken my cars for service at Mission Hills Auto for many years! They are always honest and have taken excellent care of my vehicle’s .I highly recommend them for your service needs!

GL
GAYLE L.
Encinitas, CA
06/25/2019
Top service and location
First time there. Gilbert and crew took care of routine oil change and AAA service quickly and efficiently. Fair price and no pressure for add on work. No real waiting area, but not needed. Big bonus is how close it is to so many places to wait - restaurants, library, etc.

MICHAEL C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/19/2019
Amazing service, always trustworthy, worth the money!
Hard to find a trustworthy place. These guys are the best!

Marcia G.
06/12/2019
Experience and excellent service!!
Randy, Gilbert, Fred, Mitch and the entire staff , there is not a better quality of hardworking gentlemen!!

CONSUELO and BRIAN C.
06/01/2019
Friendly and Efficient, as usual
I always enjoy going to Mission Hills Auto. The people are friendly, the assessments of problems with our cars are usually accurate and honest, and their prices are reasonable. As usual, everything was done in a timely manner and they communicated well. There are a lot of other car repair shops who could learn a great deal from these guys. Highly recommended.

Toyota Sequoia
05/14/2019
Prompt service and great attitude and competence!

BARBARA H.
Ford Thunderbird
05/09/2019
Love this place
This shop has never let me down. Nice people, very accommodating and excellent work. All that and totally fair in pricing.

Lexus ES 350
05/07/2019
Careful attention to detail
Very responsive and customer-service oriented, watchful, care-taking

04/23/2019
Always excellent service
Once again, easy visit with great service. Thank you for never making me feel like a “girl” at the auto shop.

VS
VAUGHN S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/18/2019
Very efficient
Friendly efficient and very good at keeping me well informed on how things are going

CD
CHERI D.
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/29/2019
Great friendly, fast service.
Always receive excellent service from Mission Hills Automotive. Clear, full explanations of the work to be performed and the cost of the work, and everyone is very friendly.

ID
I D.
03/29/2019
I had very positive experience.
I had very positive experience. Friendly people, prompt and professional service. Thank you.

THOMAS M.
Great shop
Great place, friendly and professional. They do a great job. Will continue to bring my car here.

DONNIE B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/28/2019
Professional and good customer service
I have taken my car there 2 times. Received professional and friendly customer service. I asked for the breakdown of costs via email and received a detailed invoice.

JOHN/ KEITH W.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/28/2019
Very Professional. Thank you for taking care of my car all these years
I brought my car in for an oil change and it was a pleasure working with Fred. He was very professional. Everything was taken care of in a timely manner. Thank you.