Commerce, CA
12/06/2019
Great service, friendly staff
I trust the folks at Mission Hills Automotive. They always provide great, trusted service and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Making the customer feel at ease seems to come naturally to them!

12/05/2019
THANK YOU, FRED, FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Fred provides top-notch service. Never a problem he hasn't resolved. Thank you, Fred.

JEFF H.
Porsche Macan
11/30/2019
Great Service.
Reliable, fast and friendly service.

CR
CHERYL R.
Scion tC
11/26/2019
Fast, Friendly, helpful
I’ve been using Mission Hills Automotive since I moved to Hillcrest 4 years ago & they are always fast, friendly, and helpful. This visit I was experiencing an ignition issue & they took me in right away, analyzed the issue, sent me a link to a list of things identified in the overall analysis, identified the specific issue causing the immediate problem, recommended I wait for the other items since they weren’t urgent & I was back out the door by the end of the day on a Saturday! I like that.

CARLA B.
Subaru Baja (Natl)
11/15/2019
Great job
You all are amazing and so flexible. My car is still running like a dream thanks to you!

11/13/2019
Friendly, professional, and trustworthy
The employees were prompt and friendly. My car was finished in the timeframe they said it would be finished in. There was some recommended fixes on the print out that was handed to me after everything was done- I wish they would've talked to me about why my car needed those fixes and maybe what to expect. Otherwise great service!

JANA W.
Carlsbad, CA
10/31/2019
Consistently excellent service
I've been going to Mission Hills Auto for a few years now and I'm so glad I found them! Great work, reasonable prices, and friendly service. I've recommended them to a number of people and will continue to do so!

MARCIA G.
10/30/2019
The Best, you can trust!!!
I have been going to Mission Hills for years, you can really trust them!!

JENNIFER L.
10/30/2019
Personal service for loyal customers
Mission Hills Auto is my preferred auto service. Honest people. Flexible service hours. Guaranteed work, they will refix at no cost. I trust this shop.

10/30/2019
THANK YOU, FRED, FOR GREAT SERVICE!
A/C stopped working during heatwave. Fred got me in, you guys resolved the issue and my car is nice and frigid when it's blazing hot outside.

PH
PAT H.
Lexus ES 330
10/29/2019
Love Mission Hills Auto. Can always get in when I need to, and service is prompt and friendly. Wouldn’t go anywhere else

Chevrolet Suburban
10/27/2019
Recent visit with older vehicle
Excellent service and integrity; worked with me to determine what I could fix myself on an older vehicle saving me over $500.

JACK R.
10/23/2019
Great work by Mission Hills Automotive
There are many items that make Mission Hills Automotive my go to place when I need any service for my vehicle. Timing is very important for me. I make an appointment and when I show up they’re ready for me. The estimate the time for work to be done and it is. If it’s a long job they’ll shuttle me home. Staff is exceptionally knowledgeable as to your vehicle needs and do not try to sell you unnecessary work. I have complete trust in Mission Hills Automotive. I’ve been lied to many times by Dealerships and would never patronize one again.

RP
RICHARD P.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/21/2019
Great Public Relations, but down to earth.
I've been going to Smitty's Service in Normal Heights for nearly thirty years. Times change and the owner Mike Majors isn't as active in his business. It was time to fine another auto repair shop that is hands on with it's customers. So, after your service, it was a no brained and I switch to Mission Hills Auto motive repair. Besides your within walking distance from my home in Hillcrest!

Thank you for your professional couristy and repairs!

Sincerely,

Richard Pace

Kia Rio
10/18/2019
Convenient to where I live.
My car was well taken care of and serviced to my satisfaction. A very friendly place.

Orinda, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/16/2019
Great job from Mission Hills Automotive. They diagnosed and fixed the problem in a timely way, and they kept me updated via text on what they were finding while they were working. These guys are trustworthy, honest, and competent. Looking forward to bringing my car back next time it needs servicing.

SO
SELINA O.
Santee, CA
Acura TL
10/10/2019
Awesome service
I desperately needed an oil change and since he place is by my work, I decided to go 1st thing in the morning, without an appointment, and the service writer Fred was awesome and helpful. I hate doing or having to do maintenance on my vehicle. I’m the worst at it and always wait till the last second! Anyway, he helped me out. Super reasonable for my oil change. Have taken my vehicle there prob 4 or 5 times now. They’ve even checked out other things I though were of concern. I highly recommend this place and their excellent service.

JAYMIE H.
Honda Fit
10/08/2019
Will be back
Thank you!

09/29/2019

MARILYN B.
09/25/2019
Friendly customer service. Had an appointment so I got in right away for the oil change.
Had an appointment for an oil change and was happy with the service and polite customer service.