Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/29/2020
GREAT SERVICE
THEY DO A GREAT JOB EVERYTIME MY VEHICLES NEED SERVICE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MISSION VILLAGE AUTO CARE BECAUSE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT CARS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT.

National City, CA
Nissan Rogue
10/27/2020
Parking is tough but the work is great
The employees are friendly and helpful. I am happy with the work done to my vehicle.

Joey L.
Poway, CA
Ram 2500
10/27/2020
Exceptional service and great interaction
New car, oil, oil filters and fuel filter change on my diesel. Not only was it quick and easy, I got the information of what to watch for and future mainrenance. I also got the scoop on all the questions on thing I've read on the internet about issues with my particular make and model and they gave me a level of comfort with my vehicle. Its very much appreciated.

Jim A.
Spring Valley, CA
Porsche 911
10/26/2020
Own a new or old Porsche?
These professionals can align any year Porsche. I was afraid I’d have to spend $500 for a four wheel alignment on my car! Would you believe it was only $150... wow am I impressed. My car rides like it’s brand new again.. These guys have all been working together for years. They were quick and did a great job on my car. They also dropped me off at the local golf course so I could pass the time. I didn’t even finish my buckets of ball before they were calling me to say it was finished! #1 in San Diego without a doubt.

AD
Ane D.
10/23/2020
Mission Village Auto Carr is the BEST
It is so good to have an auto place you know is honest and competent! Just a call, they fit you in and fix the problem. I love that place!

AH
Angela H.
La Mesa, CA
10/23/2020
The boys are the best
I’ve been going to these guys for years wouldn’t go anywhere else there the best

ER
Eric R.
10/21/2020
Treated like old friends.
They treat you like a friend would treat you. Their prices are fair and they don’t pressure you to get extras. But they do always let you know of other possible things that will need taken care. I always get great service and I have never had a surprise hidden charge.

RP
Ronnie P.
Chula Vista, CA
Scion xB
10/21/2020
Maintenance
Professional car service and excellent customer care.

Daniel L.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said the staff have great customer service, he was in and out quickly and everything was great.

Bonnie B.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Bonnie said they fixed the problem with an old vehicle.

10/13/2020
Great Service!!
They provided detailed information on the car inspection. They were willing to work around my schedule. Prices were fair.

JV
Joe V.
Valley Center, CA
10/09/2020
Fast, quality service and no pressure upsell!
I just had a small job and they took care of it promptly. I like how they worked with another business up the street, (Discount Tire), to solve a problem that neither was responsible for.

BN
Bobbi N.
10/08/2020
Great Customer service
I’ve been coming here since I first moved to San Diego. Eric Marv, Marky, & the rest of the gang always go above & beyond for their customers. Extremely frail prices, they get you in & out in a timely manner. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I recommend Mission Village Auto Care to everyone. You won’t be disappointed!!!!

Marlene C.
10/06/2020
Alignment
I made an appointment to get my car aligned.. very easy and accommodating. Staff is knowledgeable and very helpful when discussing service done on my car.
I will definitely return!

Shelly H.
Lexus IS 250
10/01/2020
The Best Car Repair Place
They are so honest and nice!