Michael C.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
07/10/2020
Good shop
Their staff is very friendly and explain everything well. They stayed late so I could have my car by the end of the day. I felt I got a lot of work for the price I paid. Good value. This will become my regular shop.

Mark L.
Porsche Cayenne
07/09/2020
MVA has been my go to mechanic for my Porsche Cayenne. They do a great job at at really fair price.

Sarah H.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
07/06/2020
Great place!
Super friendly staff, fair prices, great service and an overall great car shop!

Douglas H.
07/06/2020
Eric
In one word "trust." The owner Eric is someone who engenders trust. And competency. I will go no where else. He is a very good person and his shop is first class. Doug haralson

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/02/2020
Great service.
Always transparent with any service.

Dan H.
06/29/2020
Best customer service
I’m a new customer having only been to MVA two times. They treat me however like I’ve been a regular customer for years. Hands down the best customer service experience around. I would not take my car to any other local independent mechanic. I trust Eric and the team at Mission Village Auto.

David S.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
David said the service was excellent. He loved the diagnostic aspect, as they sent him a text message and included pictures.

Miriam C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Excellent Service!
Always excellent service. I was kept updated on the status of my car. They also gave me a service appointment on the same day.
They are knowledgeable with the service needs of my car and a very accommodating.
My family trust them with all our cars!!

SP
Sandra P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/26/2020
The employes are very efficient, knowledgeable,and caring
Highly recommend this shop. There work is excellent. The staff is great to work with including Max. I picked up my car
today and its like driving a brand new car. Running great for a 2003. So happy. Thank you Marvin, Eric, Markie, and all the guys in the shop. You guy rock.

BC
Blan C.
Awesome people
Super professional, great work, always conscientious. I trust Mission Village Auto Care with all my cars. I have used them for years and never been disappointed.

HG
Hayden G.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Hayden said the service was great.

Jose S.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jose said he never has an issue with the service that's why he keeps coming back.

Marqui S.
Nissan cube
06/19/2020
Baxter
Baxter was polite and very helpful.

RO
Roland O.
El Cajon, CA
Chevrolet Spark
06/19/2020
Local, Family Owned & Operated, Honest work
Due to my busy work schedule, Eric drove my wife and baby daughter home as one of my first experiences at the shop...that meant a lot to my family during that time and there began the loyalty.

For several years now, I’ve gotten to know the team there and it’s been comforting to have a committed group with the right attitude to help with any/all car issues and provide fair pricing. That’s all you can hope for and expect from your mechanic, so thank you Eric, Marvin, Mark, and the rest of the team for the many years of stress free service and doing it with a smile. May God continue to bless your business and I wish for your continued success and growth for many more years.

Maggie M.
BMW 323is
06/17/2020
Great, honest shop!!
Eric, Martin & the entire team at MVA are great! We’ve taken both of our cars to MVA for the past few years. They are VERY honest and hardworking! We appreciate their wonderful customer service time and time again!