07/26/2021
Trustworthy & excellent customer service
Another car service recommended Mission Village auto repair & now I’m a loyal customer of both. Superior work on brake pads & rotor repair a
& a few other items. Efficient, skilled and excellent communication about the computer analysis along with years of experience. Plus a the friendly and free ride to get my car. I wish I had a MVA for everything I need to repair in my house!

07/24/2021
Great service and staff!
Great service and staff! I highly recommend taking your vehicle to their shop for any kind of service you need.

AD
Ane D.
07/19/2021
MVA IS THE BEST
MVA is THE place to go in San Diego for service you can count on. They go the distance to diagnose and fix whatever ails your vehicle. They are a treasure!

Donald H.
Santee, CA
Volkswagen CC
07/16/2021
Very professional they helped me right away and didn’t keep me waiting
I would highly recommend this shop it is hard to trust someone with your car however I would definitely trust this shop with mine

Acura MDX
07/14/2021
Exceptional Service
Very good Experience!

Mike B.
07/14/2021
Quick,efficient, friendly service
You can depend on all those working at Mission Valley Auto. They have experienced mechanics that can work on all makes of vehicles.You are not only given an itemized bill but prior to all work done it is first discussed with the auto owner. If you drop it off and need a ride home 🏡 they will give to you and if necessary will pick you up when the work is completed.

GE

Service Great ser

Chula Vista, CA
07/09/2021
Great staff!
I have been coming to Mission Village Auto Care for several years now.I have had everything done from routine maintenance to alternator replacements. Marven and Eric have always done a great job telling you what needs to get fixed ( and how urgent- they do not pressure you!) , answering any questions you have, and keeping you updated on repairs. Highly recommend!

AG
Alex G.
Vista, CA
Scion tC
07/08/2021
🌟 Honest and Trusted🌟
The Team at Mission Village Auto Care is honest, trustworthy, and transparent, they were able to get my vehicle in and out for an alignment and provided a clear overview of the before and after effects on my vehicle. Down to earth ✅, open✅, and helpful ✅

Joseph S.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/06/2021
I always love taking my car here. They provide a breakdown of the health of your car their pricing is very reasonable and they do and they never try to scam you out of your money by saying something needs to be fixed when in fact it doesnt

RD
Robert D.
Nissan 240SX
07/03/2021
Consistently a good repair shop.
I took my parents car in for servicing and they were able to look it over and tell me what needed repair. Now after the repairs are complete I feel better knowing that they’re driving car that is in good shape and safe for them to drive.
Thanks Marvin and Eric!

DT
Diana T.
07/01/2021
Diagnostic
Great. Straight forward. Honest. And kind. I really appreciate the fee a lot I received about my car. Thank you.

Jorge F.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/29/2021
Experts, Caring, professional and friendly people.
If you have an auto problem these are people to use.

Jay B.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
06/28/2021
Great service. Knowledgeable staff. Work done as promised!