SJ
Sean J.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/14/2021
My 1st time there won’t be my last
One of their employees stayed 40 minutes past closing to take care of me. Very competitive pricing too. Thank you

Jorge F.
05/14/2021
Excellent work
Very knowledgeable and professional staff. Quality services at a reasonable cost.

Jorge F.
Toyota Land Cruiser
Professionalism, knowledge/expertise and friendliness
A customer can trust that they will receive the best service and expertise available.

HS
Heidi S.
Kia Soul
Great and friendly service
I was recommended to them from another auto service. They were friendly and polite. I brought my car in for an over torqued nut on my wheel. The estimate given was very fair. They offered to drive me back to my home. I decided to wait. They have an extremely clean waiting area and bathrooms were clean as well. They kept me up to date of the progress and we kind and courtesy. They were able to loosen the nut with no damage.

Coronado, CA
FIAT 500
Good first visit
I was very happy with the service at my first visit. This was the first time I had to take my "new" used Fiat in for service. They helped me sort out what needed to be checked, and charged less than half of what the dealer had quoted for the regular service. They also identified the damage from a rear-end accident and helped me sort out how to get it repaired and paid for. Thank you Eric, Marvin, Chien, and Diana!

QS
Q S.
Nissan Titan
05/12/2021
Honest
These guys are taking care of my vehicles the way I would. Good work, competitively priced.

RP
Ronnie P.
Chula Vista, CA
Porsche Boxster
05/11/2021
Oil change and maintenance for porsche
Techs and staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Good service and hospitality.

Chula Vista, CA
Great

PB
Peggy B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Five Stars
Mission Village Auto is by far the best!
I’ve been taking all of our cars there for years, they are honest, reliable and stand behind their work. These guys don’t rip you off. I’d recommend them to EVERYONE and have.

Junior R.
Ford C-Max Energi
Thanks 🙏🙏🙏
Very very good

BC
Blan C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
Auto maintenance
Mission Village Auto Care is a great partner. They help me monitor and manage the maintenance on all of my vehicles.

Nissan LEAF
05/04/2021
Bob horn

Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021
super nice and efficient
very nice people, got my repair done quickly and efficiently

RD
Rudy D.
04/30/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
I needed a Pre-Purchase Car Inspection on short notice. I went to Yelp to look for a local business that can do it for me. So Lucky and Happy to find Mission Village Auto Care and Eric and Marvin. Called when they opened and spoke with Eric, he fit me into their busy schedule -- same day. Eric and his team conducted a very thorough inspection and detailed all their findings in a written report that they provided to me. Eric gave a detailed explanation of the findings face-to-face and his pleasant demeanor and kind explanations gave me confidence that I found a good used car. Many of the Yelp reviews that led me to Mission Village Auto Care were focused on the Honest, Fair Priced and Professional Services provided by Eric and Marvin, I found these reviews to be true to my experience with these guys. I would highly recommend their services for those needing auto care services. Thank you Mission Village Auto Care!

Joshua K.
04/29/2021
Easy, friendly and efficient.
I train next door any will be back. Good experience.