Business Solutions

Modern Masters

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MICHELE W.
06/21/2022
Fix exhaust system
We took our van in to see what was wrong with the exhaust system and it was quickly determined what the problem was. We left it to be fixed and the parts...

06/10/2022
Nice company
Very available, easy scheduling, friendly staff

BOB M.
05/19/2022
Very nice shop, folks & prices
Was able to get my vehicles in quick and turn around quick and very good prices- a nice value

MORGAN R.
05/06/2022
Competent and friendly
I highly recommend Modern Masters. My car is running as good as the day I bought it and their prices are affordable. Super friendly and they don’t try to...

BD
BRIAN D.
05/05/2022
Great service! Honest people !
I recommend these guys ! Great people to deal with and stand behind their work !!