Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5rating 4.19

Overall Rating 3.583335/5Overall Rating 3.583335/5Overall Rating 3.583335/5rating 3.583335rating 3.583335

Joseph H.
Yountville, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Service is amazing
Very friendly, quick, and respectful to your needs. Will continue to go here for service.

Vacaville, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Go with Gil
I have a new rule. Gil was super busy and still managed to get my car in and out quickly.

MK
Matthew K.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2018 Category: Service
JT and Gil provided excellent customer service. Communication was great and they resolved all issues.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
10 Days to complete basic service due to no communication
I think the title says it all. When will my car be ready!? This is ridiculous!
JEREMIAH T. from Momentum Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

thank you Matthew for taking time to complete survey i will be contacting you shortly to address your concerns

Jeremiah Thompson
service manager
707-402-5700

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Very fast return of the car & a very friendly staff!

Diane L.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2018 Category: Service
this place rocks
Gill the adviser was helpful and courteous , and knowledgeable about my vehicles needs. The technician Tim greeted me in the service drive with a smile and even offered to help .

Travis Afb, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I think their staff is very friendly but they let me down by asking me to come back for a second appt and not having the required part when I arrived. I had to work late for no reason as I started late due to this appt. It cost me 1 hour in commuting and 30 min in waiting so 1.5 hours total wasted and I received no repairs. I also had to pay for an inspection when i already informed staff of the part that needed replacement because i had inspection elsewhere

Cary M.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Professional courtesies
From my service representatives : Gilbert De Guzman and Brandon...

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Great job
They were very friendly and attentive. They made a good...

American Canyon, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Happy Camper
Excellent customer service given by service rep Brandon and mechanic Robert. I was super bummed about not knowing the facts of why my hybrid wasn't running at the time despite adequate battery juice and mileage, but after inspection, feedback, and being serviced quickly, my car was up and running with no more worry. I appreciated that Brandon went to get answers when I asked a question he was unsure of, and I appreciated his warm professionalism. I appreciated that Robert the mechanic, put my husband and I at ease that whatever the issue was, they would find out and fix it. A family friendly company, just the way I like it!

FJ
Floydette J.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Ms james
Great place nice customer service

HG
Howard G.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service staff
Always made to feel welcome. The service writers are genuinely friendly.

Mary S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Great staff.. Very helpful and friendly.
Service completed before l finished lunch.

Antonio S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Na

GC
G C.
Temecula, CA
06/21/2018
Into our second yr of dealer service
We typically only use dealer for first year to make sure car is in prefer. We are well into our second year of car ownership and will continue dealer service. The service hours , value and lyft to and from home make it a great value

AK
Allen K.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Very Thorough
Appreciate the thorough service and timely work done on the vehicle.

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Poor attitude and service 2 hours for oil change is not okay
Over all unhappy with how things went

Tracy, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Nice and friendly service
The cost of labor was really high, and no recommendations were made. Ended up spending about $650 for brakes, when I could go to an auto parts store or online and get the brake parts for a fraction of that.

VH