Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5rating 4.19

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5rating 3.3rating 3.3
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

WG
Wade G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable and clean waiting area. Timely service.

Dixon, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service staff
Staff always provides excellent service.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Miles Service
Very professional and friendly

Jessica R.
Vallejo, CA
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
I took my car in to have a recall fixed and Andre was so funny and friendly!! I was told it would take 3-4 hours t fix the recall and Andre called me within 2 hours to tell me it was done and I could pick up my car. Excellent service and customer service!!! Highly recommend and will be back!!!

BR
Britt R.
Napa, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Good work, washed my car, friendly people. Comfortable waiting room.

RF
Richard F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service agent was friendly and car was ready when promised. No issues.

Al S.
Menifee, CA
05/03/2018
Hyundai service
Fast and Professional , and i got a 7:30 appointment so i can have the rest of my day to do other things :)

KD
Katherine D.
Vacaville, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Mr. MILLER is awesome sauce. Don't ever let him take another job. LOL

I'd recommend for service, but sales experience back for labor day weekend was shady. That sales I would not recommend at all. I'm still missing a cargo cover that was communicated at the point of sales.

LL
Lt L.
04/29/2018
Awsome again
This place goes above and beyond everyttime

J T.
04/26/2018
THE service department here is fair and quick. THEY have a shuttle service that gave me a ride home and picked me up .

FJ
Floydette J.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Ms james
Being greeted with a smile, Barney was so helpful and my service on my car was very quick. Also Barney took the time to explain about my next services and pricing.

ET
Elnora T.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/20/2018 Category: Service
The great service and the people
I always get good service staff very nice.

Robert M.
Rio Vista, CA
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Service desk is the best.
Biggest flaw is the customer waiting area and absolute bottom of the bucket coffee. When I asked about the coffee available for waiting customers it was recommended I could go over to Infiniti where I could get Starbucks. Kind of liked the idea because I bought an Infiniti from Momentum some time ago and everything there is still the tops.
There is a brand new Hyundai 3 miles down the street in Vacaville and a brand new Hyundai in Antioch. Would I drive the extra miles for a nice waiting area and a good cup of coffee? Just watch!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2018 Category: Service
It’s clean and the staffs.
Some other dealerships after the car service, they car wash the car and my car was not when it was given to me!

JE
John E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful.
My service person was helpful and answered my questions. Appt went smoothly.

AH
Alberto H.
Napa, CA
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Problems and more problems
I came in on April 28th to do an oil change about 3PM. I requested an oil change from the customer service agent at the desk. The gentlemen then procedeeded to come outside with me however, I was unsure where to park and therefore left my car on near the entrance since there was no instruction on where to park. When the customer service agent came to assist me outside he rudely asked "why is your car turned on" before letting me even explain that I wanted to know where it was okay to park. Fast forward when I went inside and was ready to pay. My card didn't go through e two times, which was odd because I knew I had money in the bank. I then proceeded to call my bank and they confirmed that there was money in the bank and the business attempting to use my card was not inputting my card correctly. I then explained that to him after he slammed my paperwork down and he yelled asking me if i was blaming him for the error. I then stated no, I was just explaining to him what the bank had informed me. He then asked if I was treating him the way I was because I was white. And I said "excuse me" and he finally said nothing. I would not recommend this place to anyone after the way I was treated or accused of treating someone. I also will not be coming back to this place. I am not racist by any means and I am also not white. I myself work in a customer service industry therefore understand how hard customer service can be. I hope this review helps others to not have the same expierence as I did. I gave the quality of work 3 stars because the oil change was fine despite the customer service.

My car has a recall, the email (received on 01/17/2018) from hyundai says this :A Recall has been issued for your Sonata’s Seat Belt Anchor, and nobody did nothing or nobody told me if was it fixed or not.
KRIS O., Service Manager from Momentum Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Good afternoon

I have read your recent response to the survey, and have found your experience very concerning and will without doubt look into it much further. This is not our normal representation of doing business and am very sorry for the event! I do take these matters seriously. And would like you to know and rest assured this event will not go unaddressed among the necessary involved personal.

Rosemarie R.

Shelia J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/27/2018 Category: Service
March 22, 2018 service
Very satisfied with the service and service representative. Also provided an estimate for future required services. Help with planning

Jennifer S.
Rio Vista, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/27/2018 Category: Service
HAPPY CUSTOMER
Christina Lopez is the bomb. Great sales person.

BP
Billy P.
2012 Hyundai Azera
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Andre the service manager is very knowledgeable, courteous, and approachable. He is also friendly and informative.