Overall Rating 3.5555567/5Overall Rating 3.5555567/5Overall Rating 3.5555567/5rating 3.5555567rating 3.5555567
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444
Verified Customer on 02/23/2018
"Service Dept."
Fantastic!
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 04:12 PM
Verified Customer on 02/23/2018
"So great"
Hyundai is good car.I like it
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 12:57 PM
David R. on 02/23/2018
"Very good service"
Very quick and accurate service. Took care of my needs very professionally.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 11:38 AM
Abelardo J. on 02/23/2018
"Service "
The service is great but every time I go for service they don't show my maintenance package and try to charge me for service, can this be fixed please
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 10:09 AM
Charles E. on 02/22/2018
"First service appointment"
Just scheduled the first service appointment for my Hyundai Genesis. Was pleased with the service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 09:48 AM
James H. on 02/20/2018
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Everyone in the service department knew their job , and did it well. The mechanics found a very serious problem, showed it to me and then fixed it. Both my wife and I are very grateful for the service we received. THANK YOU.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 10:06 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for your effort in replying to our survey, we are at all times striving to provide an quality service experience. Your feedback is very appreciated and great to hear. 5 stars is our goal each and every time.

Verified Customer on 02/16/2018
"Customer Service"
Excellent customer service from the Service Department. Also; Thank you, to Hyundai for taking care of the customers serving in the Military. Much appreciated.
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 04:16 PM

Greetings,

Just a quick note to say thank-you for taking the time to respond to the survey, we are pleased to provide a quality and professional service experience. 5 stars is our goal each and every time. Thank you!

Verified Customer on 02/13/2018
"Solid Service"
Clear communication of issues, very pricey.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 10:00 AM

Greetings,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Our customer feedback is also good to hear your opinion matters! We strive for service excellence.

Verified Customer on 02/10/2018
"New Management / Good Deals"
Hopefully, the new management fixes the issues with quality customer care and services.

Everyone is extremely nice, they just need to pay attention to details more with customer care get better at detailing their cars for people who just bought a brand new car.

Otherwise, they had the best deals and warranty in town when I was shopping around.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 10:51 PM

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We take pride in the quality of service that we provide to our customers. We are constantly striving to improve so we can provide our customers with the most professional service practice as possible.

Janet B. on 02/09/2018
"Great customer service"
Very friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 02/09/2018 12:18 PM

Greetings

Thank you for your effort in replying to our survey, we are at all times striving to provide an quality service experience, your feedback is very appreciated and great to hear!

Verified Customer on 02/08/2018
"QUICK AND EASY"
CAME IN AT 9 THE MAN TOLD ME MY CAR WOULD BE DONE BY NOON , THEY GAVE ME A RIDE BACK TO MY HOUSE AND AT NOON THEY CALLED AND IT WAS READY!
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 10:35 AM

Russell N. on 02/06/2018
"Fast and friendly service"
I was greeted within two minutes of my arrival and had great, prompt service. I didn't have to wait long for my car to be serviced so I was able to get there and leave in a very reasonable part of time
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 02:17 PM

Katherine D. on 02/05/2018
"Sales Team Related from Aug 2017 "
My husband and I purchased an Ionic labor day weekend 2017. You and Pete were going to get us the cargo cover that was missing from the car you brought in from Stockton.   I'm here today getting my oil changed, went to check with the sales team about the cover, and no one knows anything about it.

Do you recall our multiple conversations we had about the cover?  Your team even handed us a cargo net, but we brought it back because it was not what your team had said it would be...a cargo cover.

I'm super disappointed in the level of management you held here.  I held off on a Yelp review that you asked me to write the day we bought our car because I wanted to ensure the cargo cover was delivered as promised.  I was already skeptical about you and your team based on the back and forth with the "paperwork" and being able to get us the vehicle we wanted.

Needless to say, I'm not surprised you are not there anymore and I'm hopeful the new team is able to make our impression of this dealership a better one over time.  We still need to get out car serviced there and our experience so far with Andre has been excellent!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review Created: 02/05/2018 11:40 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for your survey response. it is always our goal to provide a quality service experience. Your continued loyalty never go's unappreciated. We look forward to your continued loyalty.

Kathryn R. on 02/05/2018
"Friendly"
Service was good.
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 09:06 AM

Greetings,

I wanted to send a quick note to Thank-you and express the appreciation for the entire service department as it  takes everyone's efforts to provide a quality service experience, It is very important that all of our customers  feel valued and appreciated along with the respect we show for  your business. Thank you for the complement. Our customers feedback is very important!

Debora I. on 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 06:06 AM

Bettr M. on 02/02/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Efficient and thorough!"
They got me in quickly for my oil change and detail service (no waiting in line). They were thorough with the detail service.
Service Type:

Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 03:12 PM

"waiting for a part"
Need a mirror to replace one on right door. After more than a week, still waiting on ordered part.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 03:12 PM
KRIS O., Service Manager at Momentum Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

Greetings,

As our service department is very focused on our quality of service and the respect we show for your time, I would like to apologize for the delays you incurred. I will look into the situation and find out what is going on and why it's taking so long for this mirror. As soon as I can get some answers I will be reaching out to you.

Greetings,

Thank you for your survey response. it is always our goal to provide a quality service experience. Your continued loyalty never goes unappreciated. We look forward to your continued loyalty.

Verified Customer on 02/02/2018
"Good people"
Great customer service by the service advisor. Everyone was very friendly. I actually enjoyed my time at the dealership.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 02:17 PM

Verified Customer on 02/02/2018
"A+"
Great service, couldn't be better!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra