Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375
Duane H. on 12/06/2017
"A Place where I FEEL IMPORTANT !"
He told me the PROBLEM. He told what they were going to do and did it. They made sure I had a car. THAT'S SERVICE ! HE CALLED ME TO LET ME KNOW IT WAS READY. THEY WERE ON THERE JOB !!!!!!!!
THANK YOU !
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 09:04 PM
Kris O., Service Manager at Momentum Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Greetings,

On behalf of the entire  service staff, I wanted to thank- you for the time you took to respond to the survey. We are constantly striving for excellence in the service we provide. Thank you for the complement. Our customers feedback is very important! I know everyone will be pleased to know about a job well done.

Victoria B. on 12/06/2017
"Maintenance "
I went in for an oil change and the service was done within the time that was quoted to me which was 45min to one hour. My car had just hit over 100,000 miles and with being curious on what would I need to get fixed André went out of his way to print out the a list of maintenance that would need to get done before the 105,000 mile mark. He not only did that he called to get the correct pricing and told me which ones are the MOST important to get done first.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 05:11 AM
Kris O., Service Manager at Momentum Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Greetings

On behalf of the entire dealership and service staff, I wanted to thank you for the time you took to respond to the survey. We are constantly striving for excellence in the service we provide. Your business is never taken for granted and we are proud of our efforts to provide an quality service experience. 5 stars is our goal each and every time. Thank you for the complement. Our customers feedback is very important! I'm sure Andre will appreciate the kind recognition for his efforts.

David E. on 12/01/2017
"The service person Nick noticed my car had a recall. That was above and beyond helpful. Really helped my family out and right before Thanksgiving. Awesome."
Awesome service person Nick. Thanksgiving came early for the Evans family. A recall on our car noticed by NICK saved us thousands$$$. THANKU NICK.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 07:09 AM
Kris O., Service Manager at Momentum Hyundai responded on 12/01/2017

Greetings,

On behalf of the entire dealership and service staff, I wanted to thank- you for the time you took to respond to the survey. We are constantly striving for excellence in the service we provide. Your business is never taken for granted and we are proud of our efforts to provide an quality service experience. 5 stars is our goal each and every time. Thank-you for the complement. Our customers feedback is very important! I'm sure Nick will appreciate the kind recognition for his efforts.

Paul C. on 11/21/2017
"first service"
good service dept.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 06:03 PM
Jordon S. on 11/21/2017
"Lol change"
I really like the staff at momentum Hyundai there are always so friendly. However the last 2 times I have had my oil changed, my car is completed and I can see it parked but I still end up waiting for up to 30 minutes in order to get it back. I have to go up to the desk and tell them I can see my car and then they start the process on me leaving. Everything else was great, nice that they have coffee, vending machines, and TV. Being military friendly is much appreciated too
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 06:06 PM
Oscar M. on 11/18/2017
"Service "
Great service but needs improvement in the lounge and coffee/ snack area.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:59 AM
Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"Completed the work in a timely manner."
Provided the work requested. Let me know what service is next and did not try to pressure me into buying more service than I needed.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/14/2017 06:37 PM
Nailah K. on 11/14/2017
"Customer service training needed"
Not the best experience
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 11/14/2017 11:10 AM
Kris O., Service Manager at Momentum Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Greetings ,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the service department. I agree with you 100% that communication is very important. I want to apologize that we fell short and want you to know we do not take your business for granted. I do take these matters seriously. And would like you to know and rest assured this event will not go unaddressed among the necessary involved personal. Again my deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

Verified Customer on 11/13/2017
"Maintence check"
Good customer service. Keeps customers advised
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 09:46 AM
Mary S. on 11/10/2017
"Nick was awesome and handled everything in a professional manner."
I have always had my service with your Service department. I will always ask for Nick. He's a real asset to Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 11:03 PM
BILLIE E. on 11/10/2017
"Great Service"
The service is always great. The service people are very friendly. They make me feel like I am their most important customer.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 10:50 AM
Verified Customer on 11/08/2017
"Service"
Friendly staff. However, service could need improvement
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 11:46 AM
Kris O., Service Manager at Momentum Hyundai responded on 11/11/2017

Greetings,

I have read your recent response to the survey, and find your rating well below our goal of 5 stars, this is concerning to me.We do take our customers opinion and information seriously. It is very important that all of our customers  feel valued and appreciated along with the respect we show for your business. I have looked into your concern and see that you are out of factory warranty by time not sure if you have an extended warranty thru another company. But normally a blown fuse wouldn't be under there coverage. I would like to inquire further with you if you're willing.

Verified Customer on 11/07/2017
"NEEDS BETTER SERVICE EMPLOYEES"
SEE SURVEY
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 11:15 AM
Kris O., Service Manager at Momentum Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Greetings,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience with the service department, I will look into the situation and use the findings for future improvement. We are at all times open to our customers observations and continue to build upon their suggestions. It is my hope that you will return to our Dealership with the knowledge your business is valued! I appreciate your response to the survey and will use this information to always improve.

Verified Customer on 11/02/2017
"The rapid and complete nature of the availability of service and complete attention on the part of the advisor."
The complete nature of the mileage/passage of time in performing the services indicated by the service package available for purchase at the time of the automobile sale is unsurpassed. What more can one say?
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 09:47 AM
Verified Customer on 10/31/2017
"Routine service "
Like my car but service at the dealership isn’t great where I am.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 10:22 AM
Kris O., Service Manager at Momentum Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Sincerely,
Kris Okada

Richard R. on 10/28/2017
"They treat people fairly."
I would like to thank your company Momentum Hyundai at the service department and especially Andre Miller for his excellent support. Mr. Miller took care of all our queries in a jiffy.
He also provided timely and helpful advice regarding the type of maintenance needed. Please accept our gratitude towards Mr. Miller and your maintenance technicians for their speedy and efficient services.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 08:46 AM
Noreen P. on 10/24/2017
"friendly service."
Service was quick and friendly..Had a recall taken care of.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata