WM
WAYNE M.
Dewey, AZ
Lexus LX 470
09/18/2018
Excellent ownership and great techs.
This shop has been here for over 20 years,and Dawn and her staff of 4 very qualified techs do Excellent work and stand behind all their repairs. I would recommend Moon Valley Auto Repair to everyone.

STEVE B.
09/18/2018
The only place I will take my vehicle
I totally trust Dawn to do the right service on my vehicles. What is necessary and not more. She always explains the work that is needed and any options that may be available.

Joe C.
Arizona
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the staff was fast , and friendly.

KATHY S.
08/29/2018
Great CS
Family owned business with friendly customer service. Provide diagnosis of your vehicle and quick turnaround to get your vehicle back.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 08/29/2018

Awwwww Kathy thank you for your continued business and smiles over the years!  We love your family-especially you haha.

JUDY H.
08/27/2018
GREAT SERVICE
I don't think I have ever been treated so great by a car repair shop. They treat me in a fair, honest way. They even checked up on my warranty issues for me. I tell everyone I know about Moon Valley Motor Care. I give them the highest recommendation.
Thanks guys for such great service and care.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you soooooo much for your wonderful review Judy!  Going the extra mile for our customers is what we take so much pride in.  Thank you for your business.

DEBORAH C.
08/27/2018
Awesome work & customer service
Love this place.

And we love you too Deborah!  Thank you so much

RO
Robbie O.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Robbie said they are wonderful and good to her.

John H.
Arizona
Scion xB
08/22/2018 Category: Service
John said the only problem he had was that the business recommended something his vehicle didn't really need.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 08/23/2018

Hi John, Thank you for the review.  We read each and every one of them to make sure our customers are happy with our service.  We recommended an alternator because as we told you it was on the low end of normal and you came in with a bad battery which the alternator charges, plus you were driving out of state and we simply didn't want you to get stuck, so we recommended you take it back to dealer who recently sold you that alternator.  We don't work on commission here and sometimes even the dealer parts may be defective.  Thank you again for your kind review.  We do appreciate your business.

PR
PATRICK R.
08/17/2018
Oil
We like Mike. We love Dawn.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 08/17/2018

OMG that response was epic!  lol   Thanks Pat

Bj B.
Toyota Prius v
08/17/2018 Category: Service
BJ said service was good at this facility. She stated she didn't feel like some of the services she got were urgent. The staff was nice and the mechanic was nice.

Amy B.
Sun City, AZ
Dodge Durango
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the staff were up front, honest and weren't pushy.

MICHAEL G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/15/2018
Great work and fair prices
Dawn and staff provide great service. More importantly they thoroughly inspect your vehicle for issues that need to be addressed at that time and for items which will eventually need to be addressed. Not once I have received a call with news of major issues because the staff is on top of things and Dawn does an excellent job of noting issues to be addressed in the future.

KN
KAREN N.
08/15/2018
Moon Valley Motor Care A+
Had my usual 6,000-mi. Oil Change. Work was completed right away. Car is, of course, running beautifully. I want to say, too, my car has been running perfectly, with zero problems, ALL SUMMER. That's what happens when you have your car serviced at Moon Valley Motor Care. Great Team, always fantastic, thorough work. Love you guys! And Dawn!

BL
BARBARA L.
08/14/2018
Auto Service With Heart
I know when I leave Moon Valley my car has been taken care of as if it was owned by one of the mechanics. She's always looked over to make sure she'll keep on running down the road without any problems. Caring about their customers, performing the job right and tie this up with pride in everything they do. This makes me smile because I chose them five years ago as the place to bring my cars for service. Please try them, you won't go wrong!😊

MY
Makaio Y.
Buick Regal
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Makaio said the business provided a very convenient experience and affordable service.

Richard M.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business always does a phenomenal job.

Amadou M.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Amadou said the business is very good. He would recommend the business.

JENNIFER W.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/10/2018
They were quick and efficient on my starter.

GS
GREG S.
08/09/2018
My friends at MV Auto
MV Auto has done a great job taking care of all my vehicles for over 20 years. My business is next door so they have also become a friend and neighbor. Good people and great service !
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 08/09/2018

Greg, thank you for your very kind words!  You and your family have become one of our favorite customers.  We've watched the fam grow and we will be here for all of you for as long as you allow us to.  You trust and loyalty with us is priceless.  Thank you Greg.

JOHN M.
08/08/2018
Awesome
Great service, knowledgeable, Dawn is hot...