EB
Elsa B.
Lexus IS 250
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Elsa said the service as well as the owner was really friendly at this business.

Brett M.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Brett said the business was friendly and easy to work with.

VJ
Virginia J.
Buick LeSabre
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Virginia said the staff are very nice and she enjoys working with them.

KF
KAY F.
08/23/2019
Customer Service
Dawn always helps me when I need work done on my Prius. Incredible customer service every time.

JOHN K.
Chevrolet Sonic
08/21/2019
Service and quality
We've used this location in the past and will continue to do so moving forward. Great communication, upfront about costs, and services.

DENNIS B.
08/18/2019
Experienced professionals providing top quality service.
Great place, very professional! I'm extremely sensitive about my car and Dawn put up with me and my custom wheels! Great lady! All around a pleasant experience! I am a customer for life. Thanks so much !!!

John C.
Lexus LS 460
08/15/2019 Category: Service
John said that the service was fine.

RON W.
Buick Enclave
08/13/2019
Great, knowledgeable service.
As above

BONNIE M.
08/12/2019
Excellent service!
I have taken my car to Moon Valley Motor Care for many, many years now and the courtesy and excellent service Dawn and her team provide is exceptional. Not only do I receive great service but they are a pleasure to do business with..

NH
Nick H.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Nick said that his vehicle is running great.

Selena M.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Selena said she likes this business's work.

CURTIS B.
Lincoln MKZ
08/05/2019
Commitment to excellence, honesty and wonderful people!
We "only" use Moon Valley Motor Care! Great communication, knowledgeable personnel, and over-the-top commitment to their customers!

DENNIS G.
07/29/2019
Awesome as always!
Dawn & her crew have always looked out for us we wouldn't go anywhere else!!

KATHY B.
07/27/2019
Ethical owners and skilled mechanics
As usual, I am confident that all maintenance performed on my car was necessary and done correctly. I know that that when I take my car to Moon Valley Motorcare I will be treated fairly and professionally.

AH
ANNALEE H.
07/27/2019
Always greeted with a warm smile and Hello. Even though I didn’t make an appointment and just showed up, I was graciously treated and my car was fit into their schedule.

I always get treated like family. During the oil change, they also checked my battery and replaced it (under warrantee) for no charge.

I truly trust my older car to Moon Valley Auto. They have kept it running with no problems or breakdowns for many years now.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 07/29/2019

You are beyond loyal, and always a pleasure to see you Annalee!  We will always try to accommodate our customers whenever possible-especially the favorites like you!  Thank you again!

Megan W.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Megan said this business has great customer service.

Toyota Prius c

AL D.
Jaguar XK
07/12/2019
Oil Change
Called and set up appt for same day. Brought my car in and it was returned to me in a short time with all services complete.

CD
Cindy D.
INFINITI EX35
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said the service provided by this business was great, friendly, reputable, and personable.

MANU S.
Audi Q5
07/09/2019
Always best service
I love this place and their staff . Very professional approach and great prices . Dawn is great