DENNIS B.
07/18/2018
My One Stop Shop For Life!
I've been going to Moon Valley for over two years now for all my needs. I think they're very down-to-earth, and if you have a limited budget, they will work with you to find the best solution. Maintenance is the key to caring for your vehicle, and that is why Moon Valley is there to assist you with. I look forward to Moon Valley caring for my vehicle for years to come. I've never had any issues after numerous visits and would highly recommend them!!!

Dennis B.

SP
SCOTT P.
07/16/2018
Quick and accurate repair
Thank you Moon Valley Team - nice job !

RP
Robert P.
Ram Pickup
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Robert said this business worked with him.

AD
AL D.
Jaguar XK
07/11/2018
I called Dawn on Monday morning and she was able to get me in right away. They completed a complex service involving a 30k service and front brake job in the same day.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 07/11/2018

Al, thank you for the kind words, and great review!  We value your business and strive to always meet or exceed our customers requests.  Thank you for the continued business Al.

JE
Johnny E.
Glendale, AZ
Ford Fiesta
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Johnny said the service at this business was really good.

CURTIS B.
Buick Lucerne
07/08/2018
Vehicle Owner
Moon Valley Motor Care has way above average service and follow through! This is a place to connect to for a life time! Honest people who care about their patrons and the vehicles they service.

MARLENE H.
07/06/2018
Confidence and Trust in the Moon Valley Motor Care team.
As a single gal I am so happy to have found Moon Valley Motor Care. I am confident and trust everyone there who works with me and works on my car. After more than four years I can't say I have ever had a bad experience. Only positive. I also feel their pricing is very competitive. Thanks you all for great customer service. Marlene
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 07/09/2018

Marlene,  Thank you for your kind review, and the confidence and trust you have in us.  We greatly appreciate your business and strive to keep you safely on the road.

DA
DON A.
Honda Element
06/30/2018
Perfect Service
As always, the professionals at Moon Valley Auto Care serviced our vehicle quickly and correctly at a fair price.

Joe L.
Arizona
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Joe said this business provided good customer service. They were knowledgeable about the repair.

RJ
RUSS J.
06/21/2018
Moon Valley Motors
Great work as usual. This is a garage that is clean, well organized, friendly and professional. I highly recommend it. Dawn, the owner, is an expert and is the best. Russ Jenna, Moon Valley

Steve S.
Nissan Sentra
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff did everything they said they were going to do and they did a good job.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you Steve.  We appreciate your business over all these years.  BTW,  your oil change sticker is on my desk.

VM
Vince M.
Arizona
Volkswagen Eos
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Vince said he was very satisfied.

CAROLE B.
06/20/2018
personal care, great service, fair prices
I always feel confident calling Moon Valley Motor Care. When I called this week because my A/C was blowing hot air and the temperature gauge was mounting, Dawn immediately said "Don't drive it in. Call AAA and get it towed. You don't want to risk burning up the engine!" It might be easy to think, Oh, sure, she's just building a case for extra costs, but I have learned to trust Dawn's judgment and fair practices. Just needed to replace a "stuck thermostat" and my car was back on the road that afternoon. Moon Valley Motor Care is a small shop in a neighborhood location. They have been in business for about 25 years. Must be a lot of good reasons for that success!
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you so very much for your trust and confidence in us.  We are here to always protect the customer and treat them fairly.  We have always put the customer before the $$ because if you treat your customers fairly and honestly they will come back, and after 24 yrs in business we have truly been blessed.  Pays to be honest.  Thank you for that amazing review Carole, and for your continued business with us.  Means the world to us.  Glad it was a simple fix.

EG
Eden G.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Eden said the staff was friendly, accommodating and very professional.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you Eden.

DANA M.
06/15/2018
Quality
Another fine job keep up the good work.

John H.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2018 Category: Service
John said he really liked them for the first time using them.

Megan M.
Saturn Aura
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Megan said the woman she spoke to was very helpful. They took care of her in one day after she had her vehicle towed to the business.

FG
FRED G.
06/12/2018
Shock replacement.
Dawn and company have always done excellent work at a fair price every time I have taken our vehicles to them.
I would highly recommend them!

KG
KATHRYN G.
06/12/2018
I'm thrilled I found Moon Valley Auto. They are honest and do quality work.

CT
CHRIS T.
Buick LaCrosse
06/10/2018
Friendly, fair, location
The staff is friendly, informative and prompt, giving me insight to my autos future needs and fixing only what I ask for.