Jesse C.
Nissan Pickup
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the business provides accurate assessments and her vehicle runs like a dream.

PJ
Patrick J.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said he recommends this business for service.

TC
TRAVIS C.
05/18/2018
great customer service. fast turn around times.
this shop has taken such great care of our company and personal vehicles. best customer service in town that I have experienced. have not had any issues in the last year using their services. great people. great work.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care

Travis we can't thank you enough for your kind words, but above all you trust/confidence in us with your vehicle.  We greatly appreciate your business.  Thanks again.

OB
Great and Honest Service

DF
Diane F.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Diane said for 20 years the business has treated her phenomenally.

TP
TOM P.
Saturn Outlook
05/14/2018
The mechanics! They sre the best
Always the best. Love this place!

MARK S.
05/11/2018
Customer Service
I was treated very well, and impressed with the professionalism.

Shauna S.
Glendale, AZ
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Shauna said this business was very personable. She has used them for years and she trusted their work.

EH
EVAN H.
05/10/2018
pleasant, fast , and reliable service
The service has always been excellent when I have taken both of my jeeps there. Yesterday had the older YJ fail part of the state required emission test, the pressure test. Stopped by to see if they could help. They got my jeep right in, did a test to find the problem , a small crack in a rubber hose, they replaced the worn out hose, retested, and had me out the door in less then two hours start to finish for a reasonable price. I have always had a pleasant experience with them.
THE MOON VALLEY M. from Moon Valley Motor Care

Thank you for your great review Evan, We are so glad that it was a simple fix.  We always try to get our customers in and out quickly and efficiently and as affordable as possible. Thank you for your continued trust in us.

PR
PARM R.
Jeep Patriot
05/09/2018
great company
I recently relocated to Phoenix. Looking for a good and customer oriented shop was one of my first things to do. I am very impressed by the work ethics not only for me but the other customers while waiting. They really go to the max to resolve the issues and give great advice. Excellent job guys.

Parm,
We'd like to thank you for stopping by and giving us an opportunity to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your patience yesterday while waiting, and look forward to servicing your car in the future.  Again, thank you for your business and kind review.  We greatly appreciate that.

NB
NANCY B.
Nissan Sentra
05/01/2018
Trustworthy friendly neighborhood mechanic
When you bring your car in you know it will be fixed correctly.

ARNOLD M.
Chrysler 200
04/27/2018
latest service on chrysler
The courtesy, friendliness and technical competence of everyone there.

HH
Hannah H.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said this business did not tell her she needed a filter until they wrote up her bill.

Hi Hannah,
I'm not sure where you've serviced your car in the past , but we always change the oil filter when you receive an oil change, along with a complete vehicle inspection.  But thank you for the good review.

DU
DANIEL U.
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/26/2018
5 stars
I am always taken care of here. Wouldn't go anywhere else with my car.

KN
KAREN N.
04/26/2018
Had Engine Mounts Replaced - Fantastic Job!
Forever grateful that I discovered Moon Valley Motor Care right in my neighborhood. Had to have the engine mounts replaced on my car. I use my car for business, so it really has to be in tip-top shape at all times. The Crew at Moon Valley Motor Care does impeccable work. They are so thorough. And, they are as honest as the day is long. I know I sound like a broken record, but they are. They go over every little detail with you, to make sure you know what's being done. I can't say enough about Dawn and the Crew. My car, of course, is running great. The work done here is always solid! Thank you, Dawn, and all the Crew at Moon Valley Motor Care. You're the Best!

Mike M.
Ram 3500
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff was courteous and fast.

Sarah S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she went in for an oil change. The 2 office people were beyond amazing and the lady was a sweetheart. She suggests that they should keep up the good work.

SF
Stephan F.
Scottsdale, AZ
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Stephan said everything went great and he was happy with the service but the change oil light came back on in his vehicle.

KATHY S.
04/21/2018
Friendly and great customer service .
Great customer service. Friendly and honest.

Anonymous avatar
Kia Soul
04/21/2018
Good service, friendly staff, .finishes on time.
Moon Valley Motor Care is provides consistently superior service in a friendly and consistent manner.