Moon Valley Motor Care

JAN B. on 01/17/2018
"Attentive, caring and thorough service"
I returned to Moon Valley Motor Care after another shop diagnosed a problem with what they said was a leaking power steering pump which Moon Valley had put in about 15 months prior. Moon Valley said the part would be replaced for free and there would be a service charge. I was satisfied with that. However, when they got into my car and looked more closely that it was not a power steering pump leak but something else causing the leak. Instead of soliciting my business they sent me back to the shop that incorrectly diagnosed the problem since they had done recent work on my car. I was so satisfied with the way Dawn handled the problem and after the time that they spent ordering the part and correctly diagnosing the problem they did not charge me and sent me on my way. I believe these folks to be honest and reputable and I would highly recommend them. Thank You! Jan B
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:06 AM
DENNIS G. on 01/16/2018
"Awesome as always!"
So glad we found Moon Valley Motor Care, couldn’t ask for a more honest; reliable & friendly place to bring all our families vehicles!
Vehicle: Ford Flex
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 07:08 PM
Sam K. on 01/15/2018
Sam said the service was quick and economical.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018
RANDY H. on 01/13/2018
"Reliable, fair local business"
We are long time customers and felt we have been treated fairly and honestly throughout.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 11:48 AM
Tom B. on 01/13/2018
Tom said everything worked out wonderfully, and the staff was a great help. Dawn was unbelievable. They were also efficient, so he couldn't have asked for a better service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Steve S. on 01/12/2018
Steve said he has gone to the business for years. They are friendly, accommodating and thorough.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018
Anthony M. on 01/09/2018
Anthony said the business is really good. They took care of him and got it done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018
Diane F. on 01/05/2018
Diane said the employees were amazing, personable, and treated her like a human being. She has been using this business for 20 years and loves them. She stated she liked their customer service, and Dawn was the best.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Diane!We appreciate YOU! :)

Kim R. on 01/02/2018
Kim said this the staff was great, but they couldn't do the work on the vehicle.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018
Jim L. on 12/29/2017
Jim said the service was really good. He liked the work.
Vehicle: Saturn Ion
Service Date: 12/27/2017
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 01/11/2018

Thanks Jim! Our pleasure!

James C. on 12/29/2017
James said the business has always given good service, and everybody there is very nice. He has gone to a lot of places and had mechanics break things in his vehicle. This business is the only one he trusts, and he knows he doesn't have to worry when he brings his vehicle in. He is very happy with them.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Troy K. on 12/29/2017
Troy said the service was great.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 01/11/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars, Troy! We appreciate you!

Craig M. on 12/29/2017
Craig said the business has a nice staff. They got the work done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Ted E. on 12/27/2017
Ted said he likes the service.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
MARTIN M. on 12/21/2017
"Superb with just one imperfection"
We had new brakes installed on our car. We're very happy with the work done, and with how quickly it was done (under 3 hours from car dropoff to pickup). And the customer service was excellent. However, we were never asked if we wanted the old brake rotors being replaced. I'm 68 y/o so I remember when customers were offered the old parts routinely. It served as proof that the old parts were bad, and it recognized that the customer may want the parts to repurpose for some DIY project at home. Times have changed. Old metal parts can be "sold" to recycling businesses. But I would still expect that a top notch shop like MVMC would offer the old parts to the customer. That's the reason I gave a 4, rather than a 5-star rating.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 06:07 AM
JUDY H. on 12/20/2017
"Superior service"
I truly appreciate the honesty everyone at Moon Valley Motor Care has. They do not try to sell me anything I don't need. They do their work in a timely fashion. Their charges are fair and reasonable. I have been recommending Moon Valley Motor Care to everyone I know.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 07:30 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 12/20/2017

Judy,
That was a super sweet and very appreciative review!  Thank you for your trust in us.  WE greatly appreciate your business.

Joe G. on 12/20/2017
Joe said he always receives perfect service from this business.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
Gary H. on 12/14/2017
Gary said the business was friendly and honest. They do a good job.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017
GARY W. on 12/12/2017
"My Jeep Grand Cherokee"
Excellent service --- my Jeep Grand Cherokee (2005) has nearly 300,000 miles. Engine and transmission and most mechanical parts are original. I have chose Moon Valley Motor Care because they are not trying to sell me parts or services, which my Jeep does not need, and I do not need. I highly and without reservations recommend Moon Valley Motor Care.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 08:23 AM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 12/28/2017

Gary, we can't thank you enough for your continued patronage with us, but above all , the confidence and trust in us from you is what makes us continue to strive for excellence.  We appreciate you and your kind words on this review.  Thank you again for all your years of business. We value that greatly!!!

Dennis B. on 12/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"A Very Professional Garage"
A very professional garage, from booking time, the reception at the garage, being told upfront what the estimated cost is. Excellent staff, unique services... the best of the best. Once again extremely satisfied with the thorough diagnostics, testing and all repairs. Satisfaction of all services is always guaranteed at Moon Valley Auto Care!!!
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 06:30 PM
THE MOON VALLEY M. at Moon Valley Motor Care responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you so much for that AMAZING review!  We know how much you love your car and we will continue to give you the best service possible.  Thank you for your continued trust in us Dennis.