MATT D.
Cadillac CTS-V
01/21/2019
Outstanding Repair and Service
I've been bringing my vehicles for quite some time to Moore's. I keep coming back because I know they are honest and don't try to sell you what you don't need. They fix everything and get it back to you and a reasonable time. It's obvious to me that they understand it's better to make a customer for life by being honest and doing great work instead of just trying to make a quick buck. Everyone there is great, from the person on the phone to the mechanics. They are the best on the Cape.

CHRIS M.

ED W.
Barnstable, MA
01/19/2019
Very Happy as alwsys
These guys have been taking care of my truck for years. I was quoted a estimate on some work for the steering components . When I got there to my surprise they didn’ need I replace some of the parts. Reducing the amount of my invoice. What a nice feeling that I wasn’t gouged.
Always a pleasure working with Moore. Can’t say enough great things about everyone and the service. Thanks Everyone

JOHN F.
01/13/2019
fast, friendly, accomodating and very reasonable pricing
We have been going to Moore's for years because they are the best! They went out of their way to find a mirror to match our car and the mechanics and secretaries are very friendly and accommodating.
We have been to many other mechanics on the cape in years past but Moore's is the best!

MICHAEL B.
Mashpee, MA
Nissan Quest
01/13/2019
check over for possible purchase
as always ,handled quickly and efficiently !!!

DONNA L.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/12/2019
Great shop/garage
Have used Moore Auto for check engine light, oil changes, tires, they did the lower steering arm and tie rod too. 2008 Mercury Mountaineer and worked on 07 Toyota and 08 Mustang we own also. Friendly, helpful staff, top notch work.

SR
SCOTT R.
Pocasset, MA
Toyota Tundra
01/11/2019
Very honest. Grest staff. A+
Very honest, great staff to desl with.

RF
RICHARD F.
East Sandwich, MA
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/11/2019
Benz repair
As usual, you got my car in quickly and took care of what could have been a serious problem. And you're welcoming to my princess of a dog, Maggie!

Rick S.
Centerville, MA
01/05/2019
Don't change your diesel engine oil here
Just got ripped off on an oil change.
Yes I have a diesel truck actually I have 2 diesel trucks and I've had diesel trucks for over 5 years and never have I been charged $190 FOR A OIL CHANGE. I feel taken advantage of.

STEPHANIE M.
01/02/2019
Honest, fast and great customer service. Hands down the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Sent my old pilot to Brad after being told by the dealer that my car was a goner. I didn't have a good feeling about it and decided to have Brad and his crew take a look. I knew he would be honest with me with out having an ulterior motive to sell me a new car. They did a wonderful job and I am so appreciative. Love my Honda and wasn't ready to part with it. Thank you Donna for your great customer service and communication , your the best... HIGHLY RECOMMEND..

AG
ANDREW G.
Cotuit, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/02/2019
Maintenance Appointment
Sent my son's car in for some regular maintenance and to get a sway bar replaced.
All went according to the plan.

LINDSEY S.
Toyota Sequoia
01/01/2019
Always great work, great explanation, great service
I always know I will get the job done right...

TIM B.

VIN B.
Toyota Avalon
12/22/2018
"Front Desk" prompt service
I have been a customer of Moore Auto for almost 20 years. In every "visit"
for service, whether it was just for oil change or repairs, I have been very satisfied. The staff, starting with the "front desk" and each technician they all do a great job.

MICHAEL B.
Mashpee, MA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
headlight issue
My problem thankfully was small, but as usual handled quickly and effectively !

PC
PAUL C.
12/21/2018
Quick, thorough, friendly service.
Great work at reasonable prices. Friendly and knowledgable staff. Timely.

HF
HELEN F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Grateful
...to have super, friendly service that can service both cars nearby.

Thank you!

KL
KRISTEN L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/21/2018
Honest reliable trustworthy and responsible
The Moore Automotive experience !
Always NICE !
Always fixes what’s wrong
Always lets me know what needs repair
Always reliable
Always expert advice
Always and forever my “ Moore’s Automotive “ best automotive mechanics around !!! 😊

EB
Eileen B.
Massachusetts
Honda Fit
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Eileen said the business is always honest, dependable and really great. She is confident that the work will be complete.

EW
Elizabeth W.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they do excellent service. She also said that she's always pleased with their service