LINDSEY S.
Marstons Mills, MA
Lincoln Town Car
07/03/2020
Always A+.. When the jobs done I always feel the job is done right.. No unnecessary stuff done .
I am always pleased w/ the work done . They have saved me quite a bit of $ not putting in parts I don't really need. Great mechanics, Front desk and overall a great experience..Only place I will go now..

RF
RICHARD F.
East Sandwich, MA
Mercedes-Benz E550
07/03/2020
Great job
Took my MB E-class in for service with an oil leak. Moore diagnosed the problem immediately and I was on my way quickly. The MB will always go there when a problem occurs!

MARK S.
Marstons Mills, MA
06/29/2020
Thank You!!!
Amazing service. I had a seized brake caliper on my truck. Mr. Moore and Donna told me to bring it right in the same morning I called. They were able to replace the brake pads, rotors, and calipers the same day... Thank you soooooo much.

BK
BOB & GAIL K.
Nissan Rogue
06/26/2020
Great place for auto repair trustworthy and reliable been going there for about 12 years

Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/23/2020
Mrs
Very friendly, informative, on time, quality and knowledgeable service. Prices are very reasonable.

EK
ELLEN K.
06/18/2020
Car Maintenance
Moore is the total best and Brad Moore is my go-to person. I have total confidence in Brad - and always follow his car advice.

SANDY M.
Honolulu, HI
Ram 1500
06/17/2020
Excellence and old school values
If anyone is looking for honest evaluations, personable staff and prompt attention in all things automotive Moore’s is the place to be. I DO recommend them to anyone who has a vehicle concerns or just looking for reliable feedback And maintenance.

VG
VIVIAN G.
East Sandwich, MA
06/17/2020
This vehicle will go only to Moore!
Two Focuses (2000and 2007)400,000+ miles never serviced or repaired anywhere else. Plan to add at least another 150M because I know I can with the team at Moore Automotive in charge and keeping an eye on things.

GP
GARY P.
West Barnstable, MA
GMC Savana Cutaway
06/17/2020
Professional dedication to getting the job done right!
Brad and his people always do a great job in repairing my vehicles. They adhere to high standards and get the job done in a timely fashion. I depend on them to keep me moving down the road. Thano you Moore's people!!

TC
TOM C.
West Yarmouth, MA
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
06/16/2020
They were very efficient with the 4 wheel alignment
Seopnd time I"ve been to Moore with my Corvettes They do a good job - efficient and knowledgable with any issues I have

AC
ABIGAIL & TAYLOR C.
Honda Ridgeline
06/13/2020
As Usual
Thanks again for outstanding service on all accounts!

Donna S.
Hyannis, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Donna said they really are very good.

FR
FRAN R.
06/11/2020
Good service, friendly, reasonable prices.
I trust them to take good care of my old Honda, giving friendly, professional service without ripping me off. I keep coming back.

Chevrolet Suburban
06/10/2020
Fast work
Moore replaced a worn-out starter motor in less than two hours. We’ll be back if we need more work.

PC
PAUL C.
Buick Riviera
06/10/2020
Great service extra mile!
First time at Moore Auto Repair and could not be happier! I have a classic car and I was unsure if the brakes were ok. They checked them out bled a little air out of lines and added fluid. But the important part was he saw a broken part related to my air suspension and they happened to have the part and repaired for me. This means a lot to me since my car is 38 years old and parts like that are hard to come by!