LP
LARRY P.
07/29/2021
They are the best
Once again the crew came through with great service and customer care
Thanks again

AL
ANNE L.
Acura RDX
07/28/2021
Great Service -
Addressed everything I asked. Honest and clear with evaluation!

JIM B.
Chrysler 300
07/28/2021
Outstanding service. Professional expertise.
Outstanding professional team starting with Donna in the office! Great service! Finished my car well ahead of schedule and now drives like a dream. Up front, honest, and expert in their repairs. Would definitely recommend them!

AF
Technical expertise and cost containment are hallmarks of Moore Automotive

JIM A.
Osterville, MA
07/23/2021
Friendly, prompt, reasonable price.
We were planning a trip to the Berkshires where we would need to use both of our cars to shuttle hikes on the trails. About ten days before we were going to depart, the tire low light on the dashboard. We called Moore Automotive for a service call. Donna advised that there were no appointments before our departure date, and offered to contact us if someone canceled. About 5 days before our date of departure Donna called in morning that there was a cancelation and if the car could be available by 2:00 they could do the work. One of the tire sensors, and I asked a little bit about the process, not being a gear-head, and she was very patient. As always they were friendly, prompt and the price was very reasonable.

BD
BILL D.
East Sandwich, MA
Fixed right
Work is done quick & they keep you informed

DONNA L.
Sandwich, MA
Great Place
I've been bringing my car to Moore Automotive for about 10 years and they are always professional, honest and fair, Brad, Donna and the crew are knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks again!

DEBBIE C.
East Sandwich, MA
07/23/2021
the service and the staff
i have had several cars serviced over the years They provide excellent service, extremely fair nd the staff are friendly and caring Some of my other family members now have their vehicles serviced there and have all been very happy too

JEFF B.
GMC Canyon
07/21/2021
Professional and Fast Service
I like bringing my work trucks here because I can count on high quality professional service, quick turn around too.

JOHN R.
Marstons Mills, MA
Jeep CJ7
07/21/2021
The staff
It all starts with Donna in the front office! She is knowledgeable about your vehicles needs and is a pleasure to deal with. Brad and the mechanics are fantastic at what they do. Great quality work! Brad and the crew tell ot like it is.(if you do not need something they will not do it) I have been going to Moore Automotive for many years and have always had a favorable outcome. Thanks to all the employees
You guys rock!

DT
DONNA T.
Sandwich, MA
07/16/2021
Incredible customer service
Consistently offering great mechanical work and Donna @the front desk orchestrates and makes everyone comfortable and welcome.
I had had a prior issue taken car of and when I went back for oil change a couple of them heard that sound and did t like how the replacement on is working so asked me to return and they will replace it!
The way business “should” be run-they’re doing it!

MIKE D.
Ford E450 Super Duty
07/15/2021
My 2003 Guulfstream!
2nd time I’ve used Moore Automotive for maintenance on my 2003 Gulfstream motor home . Donna is pleasant at the counter and as busy as a bee. She is always ready to meet customers issues . The appointment time is set and the work is always done with care and the skill of the technician! George is great! Brad the owner is always available to answer questions and make sure you are pleased with the service! Would send anybody I know there for repairs ! Great team also keeping the customers in the loop of their needs!

WM
WAYNE M.
Marstons Mills, MA
07/14/2021
Awesome service
Hands down the best Automotive Repair center around. Always have great service and good pricing.

DF
DAVE F.
Mashpee, MA
07/14/2021
Great service, knowledgeable mechanics
Whether my car needs an oil change or something more I trust Moore to do the work. Service is prompt and thorough.

CHIP S.
07/12/2021
Fair and honest service
I would definitely recommend.