AF
Hyannis, MA
Cadillac Allante
11/08/2019
Excellence is the norm
Simply- they know what they are doing
Honesty and technical competence is Moores mainstay

ROBERTA C.
11/06/2019
Fantastic service!
Everyone at Moore is professional and very attentive to your needs. They provide excellent service. I recommend them to friends all the time!

MV
MICHELLE V.
Sandwich, MA
11/05/2019
Honest and kind.
I’ve been bringing my cars here for years! They have helped me keep my old cars running for my boys to drive. Fixed things in an emergency or just regular check ups. When it was finally time to stop fixing things, they told me! I trust them and recommend Moore Auromotive!!

KIM & ROB M.
11/01/2019
Great Work & Fair
Longtime customer & trust is everything with a mechanic & they have earned ours for years.

They do excellent work, for fair prices!

STEVE B.
11/01/2019
Great people, great work.
Fair, honest, good work. Solid place for car repairs.

GH
GREG H.
Barnstable, MA
10/30/2019
Great Shop
They are always respectful and do excellent work. I dont take my vehicle or my wifes vehicle anywhere else.

JO
Jeannie O.
Sandwich, MA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Jeannie said she thinks the business was very attentive to their customers. They were honest and had good customer service all around. She said they're very good and she's had a good experience every time she's been there. She was very pleased.

HF
HELEN F.
Osterville, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/25/2019
Thank you!
Pleasant, quick, reliable service!

DONALD L.
Buick Enclave
10/24/2019
Super service
Always excellent service. Recently they immediately got my power window up as a temporary repair during a period of heavy rain. That was without an appointment! Then they fixed it permenanly the next day. Thank you!

PS
Peter S.
Osterville, MA
Cadillac DeVille
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the business could not be any better.

MIKE C.
10/20/2019
Old Camry Repair
The driver's side door security system is now 100% functional thanks to Brad's crew; done in 1/2 the time I had expected. Great work!

RD
RICHARD D.
10/18/2019
Honest employees
Honest assessment of the work that needs to be done and honest work on the vehicle-Nice to go to a place that can be trusted

SHEILA C.

Cotuit, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/15/2019
Bad News
Brought our son’s car in for an oil change. Notified before the oil change that in addition to a catalytic converter the vehicle was also in dire need of a new radiator. I am grateful that I found this out before paying for an oil change that would include synthetic oil. The folks at Moore’s are always honest and fair. We appreciate that!

DONALD W.
10/12/2019
Don
The ladies at the front desk are awesome! Though I’m not a regular customer they treated me like family!! I really appreciate the prompt and professional service. The lady with the blonde hair was especially nice to me and I had most of my conversations with her, the other lady seemed very nice also. All in all a wonderful experience!! Thank You Moore Automotive

LY
LISA Y.
10/11/2019
Great service. Friendly and knowledgeable help
Highly recommend. Have used Moore’s for years from my old BMW to my sons Nissan and my other sons Hyunda.

AF
alan f.
Hyannis, MA
10/10/2019
High rating for technical competence
After faulty repairs by a local CC body shop, I went to Moore.
Moore is the ONLY place on CC to repair my technically challenging 1993 Cadillac Allante.

10/09/2019
Nate Rudman
Straight shooters. Do good work. Honest.

RD
Ronald D.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said the business treated him well and they did a good job.

BR
BARBARA R.
Jeep Liberty
10/04/2019
Customer service
The wonderful customer service starts at the first call when you’re making your appointment. I spoke to Donna and explained what was going on with my jeep .I told her I needed a new transmission. She told me they would diagnose it and call me. What I appreciated so much was their honesty telling me to hold off on getting the transmission because of how many miles on my Jeep. They could have done the work and a short time later I may need a new engine. I recommend Moore Auto highly.