BR
BETTINA R.
West Barnstable, MA
Plymouth Neon
10/19/2020
Trustworthy, good work, fair price
I have trusted Moore with my cars for years. Recently had my teenagers’ car serviced. Immediately got an appointment. Received an estimate before work was done. Next day the car was fixed. Also gave us all the information needed to make upcoming decisions.
Friendy staff.
Overall excellent experience.

BOB B.
10/15/2020
always a great experience!!!
Thank- you once again for taking care of all my concerns!!! I appreciate the great customer service & skilled mechanics as well!!!! See you the next time.

JOHN B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Great place
Very nice people. Great service. Fair prices. Very responsive.

MATHEW D.
Kia Soul
Amazing Work!
I've been going to Moore since 2003 and they have never let me down. They repair what you ask, if it needs it, and always contact you for approval if more repairs come up. Brad and crew are super nice folks too.

MK
MARY K.
Nissan Murano
10/14/2020
First time customer and very satisfied
Excellent customer service and fast turnaround time. I'll be back!

MATTHEW S.
Cotuit, MA
Always
Always professional, priced fairly, polite, quick to schedule, and always well done. The best automotive service on the Cape!

KP
KEITH P.
Nissan Sentra
10/13/2020
Great communication makes for superb customer service.
Donna and the rest at Moore Automotive always do a great job communicating with me both prior and after the work has been done. They are honest and fair. Highly recommend!

Jason S.
Massachusetts
Chevrolet Cutaway
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Jason said they are the best. He had to have his vehicle towed, and they fixed it the next day.

SHAUN B.
Ford Excursion
10/08/2020
Excellent customer service and expert workmanship
I live 35 minutes from Moore Automotive. There are easily a dozen repair shops that are closer.
Moore came highly recommended from a friend so I tried them out and I'm very glad I did.

JOE S.
Osterville, MA
Lexus ES 350
10/07/2020
Always the best
Been going here for over 15 years. Quality service, fair prices and good customer service. What else do you want?

EW
Ernest W.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Ernest said the business provided good service.

BOB B.
Lincoln Mark LT
10/06/2020
always a great experience!!!!
Thanks again for the great customer service and skilled mechanics!! See you the next time!!!!!

GW
GEOFF W.
Nissan Murano
10/05/2020
Very accommodating ; friendly and efficient
I had an urgent repair needed on a Monday so I could start a new job and travel to Boston in Tuesday. They fit me in the schedule, fixed the car quickly and I had it back with time to spare. We have used Moore in the past and they do not disappoint

EK
ELLEN K.
10/03/2020
Moore Automotive
Moore Automotive is the best. I trust Brad totally to do the best job ever on my Honda Civic. I would not go to anyone else.

VB
VIN B.
Osterville, MA
Toyota Avalon
09/30/2020
Great staff especially front desk