JIM S.
West Barnstable, MA
05/17/2019
Jim smith repair wirk
My experience today getting my car repair work done was excellent as always
I have been Gerry gcall nycwirk done at Moore since you started business and recommend you to everyone I know

EC
Edgar C.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Edgar said he was satisfied with his service. The work was finish on time. The service was excellent.

JIM C.
Cotuit, MA
05/15/2019
Recent 'o7 Focus check up and tire repair
I've been a long time customer and have always been happy with the results to my car problems.
The owners,mechanics,and front desk staff have gone out of their way to help whether I had a
scheduled appt.or a drop-in emergency.They make you a satisfied customer.

JOSH S.
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/07/2019
Best of cape
Moore auto is the best mechanic on Cape cod. Hes thorough, honestly and talented. He also understand customer service, which is rare. Thank you Moore auto

RF
RICHARD F.
East Sandwich, MA
Mercedes-Benz E550
04/28/2019
Headlight
The guys at Moore discovered a headlight they installed had worked its way loose. They took care of it immediately!

Joan H.
Mashpee, MA
Saturn SL
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Joan said the employees took good care of her vehicle.

MATT C.
Lincoln Town Car
04/22/2019
Positive
Service completed on time and reasonably well priced

ANDREW S.
Mercedes-Benz E400
04/19/2019
Outstanding service
Moore automotive service has been the same as it has been since they were first established. They are efficient with every job they perform and are extremely reasonable with their prices. I am very confident to have my Mercedes E400 service at Moore automotive. Kudos to the entire staff for their knowledge, courtesy and efficiency.
Andy S
Brad M. from Moore Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the great review. We are lucky to have such great technicians with a wide range of knowladge that we are confident to work on every make and model vehicle. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to servicing you Mrecedes in the futrue

EW
ED W.
Barnstable, MA
04/18/2019
Moore to the Rescue
I could never say enough great things about Moore Automotive. All the Guys and Gals there are so nice and friendly.
Had my truck in as it was running rough. And a few other minor issues. Brad called and told me it was going to be a Timing Belt around noon. Well, the same day the repairs were done. And came in under the estimate.
Don't waste your time with anyone else. This shop is great. I believe I have been a customer for 23 years. I always have the most confidence when I need service or repairs. Keep up the Great Work. They are the Best !!!
Brad M. from Moore Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you! We truly appeciate your wonderful feedback. We are always working to get vehicles in and out in a timly manner. We work hard to provide the most accurate estimates so our customers know what to expect and there are no suprises when the work is complete.  We look forward to servicing you vehicle again in the future.

KL
KRISTEN L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/18/2019
Awesome !
Moore’s is always helpful and honest. Great business ! For years they have never let me down ! AWESOME ! Thank you Moore’s Automotive !!!
Brad M. from Moore Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are proud to build strong long lasting relationships with our customers. We look forward to seeing fimillar faces and new faces every day.

Dan M.
Massachusetts
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Dan said they took care of the problem very quick.

Centerville, MA
04/12/2019
Tire Replacement
Moore is phenomenal! The entire staff is great, they are kind, knowledgeable and only charge for work that needs to be done.

Just replaced 2 tires (due to a flat tire) & was pleasantly surprised that their tire prices beat those of competitors & I still received their A1 treatment from the entire team!
Brad M. from Moore Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the great review! We absolutely strive to provide the best prices and quality parts for all of our customers.  We look forward to servicing you vehicle again.

OC
OLIVER C.
04/12/2019
Oliver's recent visit to Moore Automotive.
I have been going to Moore Automotive for mechanical work since it was Mike's Automotive. These mechanics have proven to me to always know their job. The collection of automotive knowledge is diverse and plentiful. They are always pleasant, accommodating and offer competive pricing. I would recommend them highly.

Mike M.
Massachusetts
Hyundai Veracruz
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they were honest with him and saved him money by taking their time and assessing the issue.

PM
PETER M.
Osterville, MA
04/11/2019
Jeep Repair 4-10-19
Brakes front and rear Good quality work. I.m willing to pay a little extra for the service.

AO
ANGELA O.
04/11/2019
A place you can trust
Good, friendly, honest service.

04/09/2019
So friendly / great location /
First of all the girls answering the phone are pleasant and knowledgeable then the guys are so Personable and explain every thing that they do on your car

LC
LORI C.
04/09/2019
Quick friendly informative and good communication!
We had to have our Jeep towed and they were very friendly on the phone and gave me confidence that our vehicle was in good hands!

BD
BOBBY D.
West Barnstable, MA
Volvo 850
04/05/2019
Wow in wheels. Replaced one Hub.
Great work. Shows you bad parts, and very friendly. Makes you feel like family

TJ
TARA J.
South Yarmouth, MA
04/04/2019
2006 Jeep
Moore automotive took care of me last minute & very quick. Kasey, at the front desk was very patient and helpful. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.