Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KEVIN W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/04/2019
Amazing as always!
Great deal on tires, great advice, great service!

KATE M.
Chevrolet Bolt EV
12/02/2019
A great neighborhood car repair place!
Morgan's staff are always extremely pleasant, clear communicators, totally honest.
We have taken our family's cars to them for many years and they are thorough and reliable. Really can't recommend them strongly enough!

PS
PAUL S.
11/26/2019
Morgan's is reliably honest & straightforward & they do what they say every time.
I've been bringing cars to Morgan's for over 15 years & they've been nothing be excellent during that time. Every visit I get a clear explanation of what's needed, what the process looks like, & ballpark of how much it's likely to cost. Never had an issue with any of their work in that whole time. They're also courteous & professional & happy to see me. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

MICHELE M.
Buick Enclave
11/26/2019
Bryan goes above and beyond ! We trust Morgan automotive as they are fair and honest.

TIM M.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
11/25/2019
Great as always, trustworthy, fair & friendly
Great and friendly service as always, trustworthy and fair. Been going here for the last five years and would not go anywhere else. They got me a quick appointment for an oil change & safety check despite the pre-holiday rush. Always a pleasure with Bryan and the rest of the crew.

Melissa B.
Jeep Liberty
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said she likes this business a lot. She said they call back in a timely manner, they're polite and their customer service is well done. She added they're great, and they've been taking good care of her vehicle for 2 years.

11/21/2019
Terrific service, good prices and great people!

SA
Sam A.
Dodge Durango
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the staff did not really find anything wrong with his vehicle and he has no complaints.

AK
ANDREW K.
Beaverton, OR
11/20/2019
Quality people makes for quality service
I very much enjoyed my experience with Morgan Automotive. both my car and I were well taken care of. The staff that I interacted with seemed to genuinely care about my issues and inconveniences, and did their best to fix my vehicle as and get it back to me promptly. It felt like we were on the same team.

I had to get my car out of the exorbitant tow yard it had ended up in the night before, Morgan Automotive helped me avoid another large tow fee by suggesting a solution, and then lending a mobile charging unit (within minutes of ever meeting) to jailbreak my truck.

I would recommend them to everyone.

Charlie C.
Beaverton, OR
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Charlie said the business was great. He said they did everything he wanted and answered all his questions. They didn't pressure him and they're wonderful. He said he will keep going back.

CD
CONNIE D.
11/17/2019
Great support
Thanks again for great support and advice. I will continue to rely on you all when I get my new car!

BY
BRIAN Y.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/10/2019
Honda Civic Maintenance
Awesome job! Booked on line, received several reminders, used mass-transit to and from, superior/affordable service, and excellent customer service. I highly recommend to all.

V
Valued Customer
11/08/2019
Never Disappoints
The Service provided by Morgan Automotive is outstanding. From setting up the appointment, having the work done and picking up my vehicle, I am always treated as a valuable customer. Thank you for the amazing customer service!

FS
FRANK S.
Saturn L200
11/07/2019
Friendly staff ; excellent service
Brian always arranges appointments quickly. Service is explained in understanding terms. Nice to have to/ from home courtesy rides!

LW
LARRY W.
11/04/2019
Super service, very knowledgeable and very affordable price
Brian is the person that makes this place great in the office
The crew working on the cars are very knowledgeable and do a super job and that makes it very comforting knowing your car is in great hands
Best
👍🏼

TE
Travis E.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Travis said that the staff was very nice and the job was well done.

Justin S.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he has been going to this business for years, they were great and took good care of him, especially Bryan.

Mike R.
Acura TSX
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the employees are trustworthy, responsive to concerns about particular vehicles and they don't just do things unnecessarily.

BW
BRENNA W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/20/2019
Really professional and helpful
I really appreciate everything they did. My CEL started flashing on Friday night and I was looking for a shop that’s open on Saturday with good reviews. I called Morgan Auto and told him what was going on and he said to bring it right in! He read the codes and told me how much it would be to diagnose it and told me he would call me later today. I asked him questions about what he thought was going on and he seemed to know plenty and made me comfortable leaving my car there. And even offered to drive me home because I lived pretty close by. I was very impressed! It turned out to be a fairly simple fix and he kept me in the loop about what was going on and the costs. I really appreciate everything they did and I got my car back same day.

LR
LIN R.
Gladstone, OR
Kia Spectra
10/19/2019
consistently great
Morgan Automotive is top-notch. They reliably diagnose what’s going on, make necessary repairs and updates and they’re always on time. Everyone is friendly and helpful and their prices are reasonable. I’m so glad I found them!