KN
KAREN N.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/23/2020
Expertise & efficiency
Bryan is fabulous to work with! He gives me great information and ensures the process for service is flawless. As a woman it’s a little tough to trust an auto service shop, but I feel very comfortable with Morgan’s.

PM
Porter M.
Ford Econoline
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Porter said he was very satisfied with the service.

Amanda S.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Amanda said they were friendly, fast, and affordable.

WL
Wade L.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Wade said the business manager was pretty good at communicated well and never tried to pressure him into any service.

LW
LARRY W.
Cadillac ATS
10/13/2020
Very honest very fair very knowledgeable
Very honest very fair very knowledgeable just a great place that my wife and I trust totally
A person would have to go a long way to find a person like Brian at the front counter he is very knowledgeable very courteous just a great person

Toyota Avalon
10/10/2020
Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Trustworthy, honest and professional! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

David W.
Chrysler 300
10/10/2020 Category: Service
David said he likes them. They are honest and communicate well.

TO
TRISHA O.
Beaverton, OR
Hyundai Veloster
10/03/2020
Always Amazing Service
I've been going to Morgan Automotive for almost 10 years. I have never had a bad experience. I've created a great relationship with a few of the guys with whom I communicate with most. I always see friendly, smiling faces, and I know I'm getting the best quality service and repairs. I've spoken with Bryan the most and he is patient in explaining what needs my car has and what steps to take going forward. I have never felt like I have been taken advantage like I have at other dealerships or auto body shops in the past. I highly recommend Morgan Automotive and will continue to use them, no matter where in the city I live.

Daishau B.
09/28/2020
Great, Fast reliable service!
These guys never cease to do great things. Wonderful shop and reasonable rates with OEM parts. My favorite shop in town. All the staff here is stellar.

MF
MAUREEN F.
Happy Valley, OR
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/16/2020
Specialized Care
My VW camper is old - 1997. Even when parts are not available, Morgan's team finds customized solutions to keep me on the road!

BY
BRIAN Y.
09/09/2020
Consistently reliable service, great customer service
We’ve been using Morgan Automotive for more than 25 years. They have always provided consistent, reliable, and honest service for all our vehicles. Their customer service is top notch. It makes scheduling easy, online or by phone, and is excellent for long-term planing. We also like the light rail, making it easy to get to and from work/downtown .

AG
ANDREW G.
Jeep Liberty
09/06/2020
Reliable, Trustworthy and Fast!
First I wanna say Brian is fantastic at his job and represents the company with the best customer service I've ever experienced. He always makes me feel comfortable, welcomed, and explains things in layman's terms (I am not auto mechanically inclined) without making me feel stupid. I know if I bring my car to Morgan Automotive I'm gonna be treated fair and my car is gonna be given proper and expert attention.

Thanks!

CR
Claire R.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Claire said the business is great, always super nice, and always looks out for her bank account.

CHARLES H.
Oldsmobile Aurora
09/03/2020
Thorough, prompt, honest
Morgan Automotive always does a prompt and thorough job. They always explain what they will be doing, and they call me before performing any additional service anything unexpected comes up during their work on the car. Very reliable.

BC
BOB C.
Gresham, OR
09/03/2020
Great, professional service; exceptional advice with an eye to saving the customer from unnecessary costs
Went in because my coolant level was down. They tested pressure on the cooling system and did a complete check to be sure there were no signs of leaks. There was no attempt to up-sell me on additional testing and I left confident that everything was carefully evaluated.

I trust Bryan and the staff implicitly and am pleased to have them take such good care of all our family's vehicles.