Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KP
KIM P.
09/16/2018
Always amazing
This business is always honest and fair, been our mechanic for 20 years, can't imagine going anywhere else!!!

TERRY S.
BMW 525i
09/15/2018
BMW Repairs
As usual did an outstanding job of repairing the issues associated with the car. Very timely and great service!

Jason W.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the service experience was great. The staff provided prompt service that went above and beyond what was expected. .

LR
LAURA R.
Chevrolet Astro
09/12/2018
Chevy van
We were very happy with the honest advice we received and good quick work on the van. Great customer service and also offered us a lift to wherever we needed to go after we dropped the car off.

Tim B.
09/10/2018
Excellent long-term outlook on vehicle service
Morgan Autimotive has been my go-to service provider for my 1992 Ford Ranger for many years. My Ranger is old, but with very low mileage (120,000 miles in 26 years) and it has been a very reliable vehicle. I value my Ranger much more than what I could get for it if sold. The folks at Morgan Automotive understand this, and help me maintain it in great condition economically. Of course they discuss with me periodically whether I prefer to keep the vehicle, considering the cost of maintenance. But as long as I want to keep the vehicle, they continue to provide me options for my Ranger’s maintenance needs (and possible deferred maintenance if my budget is tight), and to offer excellent and knowledgeable service and advice.
Thanks! to Thomas (owner), Bryan (manager), Steve, and the rest of the service team!

WS
WENDY S.
Toyota Avalon
09/08/2018
Always wonderful!
The whole gang of guys, Bryan, Tom, Oliver and Steve (maybe others I don't know) are kind, caring and HONEST!

CD
CONNIE D.
09/01/2018
So caring and helpful!
I love the folks here. They take extra time to be sure they are making good recommendations / repairs and saving me money when possible. As a retired person I totally appreciate this caring customer service. Each person in the shop has been so helpful and kind.

CR
CORLISS R.
Happy Valley, OR
Lexus ES 300
08/28/2018
100% Wonderful in Every Way!
There is no way to describe how grateful I am to have found Morgan Automotive. I completely trust their work, and they are unfailingly considerate, honest, and extremely nice to deal with. I know they will take excellent care of my car, and I can just relax. What a great feeling!

GR
Griselda R.
Oregon
Ford Crown Victoria
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Griselda said the employees provided good communication. They provided good recommendations. They provided good service.

David W.
Chrysler 300
08/25/2018 Category: Service
David said the business is very trustworthy. He likes taking work to them.

AH
Andrea H.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said she loves the people at the business.

MA
Mujtaba A.
Gresham, OR
BMW 128i
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Mujtaba said the employees provided fast service. He dropped off his vehicle in the morning and picked it back up in the afternoon. They did a good job on explaining what services were performed. They talked about other recommended services to have done in the future.

Jacob S.
Acura MDX
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff was nice and did good work.

JOHN M.
Honda Passport
08/22/2018
I have had the best experiences servicing my 23 year old Passport at Morgan Automotive.
Morgan Automotive has been exceptional taking care of my 1995 Honda Passport. They have been outstanding diagnosing and fixing problems as they arise. Bryan is curious and goes out of his way helping customers getting to and from home or work. I highly recommend you take advantage of the services of Morgan Automotive.

VA
Vytautas A.
Ford Econoline
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Vytautas said he would recommend this business for service.

TG
TRINA G.
Scion xA
08/19/2018
A+++++ Service
My neighbor Jean recommended Morgan’s Automotive as a trustworthy professional affordable garage. I called made an appointment to take the Scion for its 75k check-up and repair the back up lights. Oliver arrived early opened the doors and helped me. A few hours later Bryan explained the service completed and charged 1/2 of what I paid for the 30k 60k 70k check-ups. He explained what future repair is needed with cost estimate. Bryan answered all my questions honestly. I’ll be taking the Scion to Morgan’s and recommending this garage to others. Another bonus for me is the MAX stop is next to Morgan’s Automotive.

PD
Patricia D.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said that she would recommend the business for service.

GD
Greg D.
Happy Valley, OR
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Greg said this business did a good job on his vehicle. He recommends them.

JON M.
Audi allroad
08/12/2018
Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, affordably priced service.
This was my first visit to Morgan Automoble with my 2002 Audi Allroad. Bryan Serna, Owner, was wonderful, providing options and suggestions for necessary repairs to get my car back on the road again. I am delighted to find this well-run shop, and am happy and confident to rely on Morgan Automotive for future auto repair needs.

Lisa M.
Honda Fit
08/01/2018
Fast and reliable
I have been taking my car to Morgan Automotive for over six years. I trust them completely. They consistently communicate respectfully, share information willingly and do good work. They accommodate my schedule as well. I won't take my car anywhere else. When I was looking for a new-to-me car, Bryan communicated with me via email and supported me as I checked out different cars. Morgan Automotive is excellent and I would recommend it to anyone who needed a place to take their car.