BC
BOB C.
Gresham, OR
06/13/2021
Greatest Service in the world
Always receive great service here. Professional, friendly, and always on top of things. I can always count on Bryan, Oliver and everyone else there to keep an eye on my vehicle as if it were their own. Could not ask for a better place to take my vehicle!

PS
Patrick S.
Chrysler 300
06/08/2021
Bryan is great, very professional and kindly explains everything they did and what my car may need down the road. Never pushy and always honest upfront about costs, and even tries to help save me money. Love Morgan Automotive!

DAVID S.
Buick Regal
05/30/2021
Excellence keeps me coming back.
I doubt anyone enjoys needing car repairs. It can be expensive in terms of money and time. However, when there is as amicable group such as the staff at Morgan’s the pain is lessened. It’s almost fun getting my car worked on. ALMOST!

EL
ERIN L.
Oregon City, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
05/22/2021
Always quality work, and professional standards
I take me truck to Morgan Automotive because they always do a great job, are quick to finish the job and always charge a fair price.

KG
Kathy G.
05/19/2021
Always GREAT service. They have kept my old car going for many moons.

CD
Caroline D.
Mazda Tribute
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Caroline said they were great.

RD
Rachelle D.
Volvo XC90
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Rachelle said they figured out what was wrong with her vehicle, told her the repairs that would be necessary and as a black woman she was pleased with how she was treated.

Marc P.
Jeep Cherokee
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Marc said the business provided good service. However, he said the cost was high.

FS
FRANK S.
Chrysler Imperial
05/11/2021
Availability of appointments
Excellent service and explanation of service in understandable language.

Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2021
Reliable and trustworthy
My husband & I have been coming to Morgan Automotive for years and have never had any issues. Their mechanics are great. The service is wonderful. Most importantly they are honest and we trust them working on our cars. We highly recommend!

Daniel G.
Dodge Durango
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Daniel said everything the staff does is great. He is a big fan.

BY
BRIAN Y.
OR
05/06/2021
It's a pleasure doing business with Morgan Automotive!
Tom, Bryan and their team do excellent work and are a pleasure to work with. They're a team that I trust to work with me to keep my vehicles properly serviced and at a fair price. Even though we recently moved to Hood River, I go out of my way to schedule all my service through Morgan and highly recommend them to my friends!
Brian

JUSTIN J.
Nissan Titan
04/29/2021
Friendly Professional Reliable Service
We trust the Morgan team’s friendly, professional, reliable service for all our vehicles’ maintenance needs. We always feel valued as customers and that makes Morgan Automotive our go-to shop. Much love!

Dave H.
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Dave said the service was fine, they did a good job and it was quick.