Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KG
Kathy G.
04/24/2019
Jeep Repair
Have taken my '04 JEEP to Morgan Automotive for some time now. They are thorough, competent and reasonably priced.
Bryan will prioritize what needs to be done on this old vehicle and has worked with me to fit my budget. Love that they have shuttled me all these years, even when I lived on the westside of PDX.
Just had plugs and wires replace and the JEEP is now like driving a new car.
Have and will continue to highly recommend Morgan Automotive.

GR
Gibran R.
Toyota Matrix
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Gibran said the business had always given them excellent service. The staff are pretty straightforward about what is needed and what is absolutely needed for the vehicle.

KC
KAREN C.
04/20/2019
Excellent service.
Always on time for appointments, quality work at a fair price, always friendly.

TERRY S.
GMC Yukon
04/20/2019
Yukon
Excellent services and staff!

MIKE D.
Beaverton, OR
GMC Yukon XL
04/19/2019
All our vehicles are repaired by Morgan Automotive
Morgan Automotive has good workmanship. They are thorough and reasonably priced.
This is where all three of our vehicles are repaired.
I have recommended them to several of My coworkers.

Jerry G.
Vancouver, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he would recommend this business for service.

BP
BONNIE P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/16/2019
Always spot-on
Morgan Automotive has taken great care of our old cars for two years now, and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Always comes in under the estimate, professional and efficient.

KA
Khris A.
Sandy, OR
Nissan Maxima
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Khris said the business was really good, they gave him a rental vehicle, and everything. He has already recommended them.

FS
FRANK S.
Saturn L200
04/14/2019
Ease to obtain an appointment; excellent service I
I have been going to Morgan Automotive for many years and am always more that satisfied with their work. The service is always excellent and explained in detail.

SCOTT H.
Dodge Neon
04/11/2019
Awesome
Honest and hard working. I would trust them with a Lambo if I had one.

Marvin B.
04/08/2019
My go to machanic
Fair and honest, they never try to persuade you into unnecessary repairs and they do the work right the first time every time. They are really flexible and will do everything they can to accommodate your schedule, have a shuttle service if you need a ride and even loaner cars in case you need a vehicle while yours is being repaired. Friendly, courteous and professional, I can see why they are AAA approved. I'll never take my car anywhere else. True story: Bryan even helped advise me in choosing a reliable used car after my old one died. I can't say enough good things - they are good people.

LW
LARRY W.
04/05/2019
Very knowledgeable in all aspects of mechanical repairs with great service mechanics very dependable.
I can trust the advice they give me and the pricing is fair

CHRISTINA B.
04/04/2019
Friendly and very helpful.
Friendly, helpful staff. Clean and professional facility. Quick and quality service. I'll be coming back for sure.

Dan M.
Brush Prairie, WA
Ram 3500
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff were super friendly and got the work done quick. They also got everything done that he needed done.

Oldsmobile Silhouette
04/01/2019
Awsome service
Thay take good care of my van

JX
JYMI X.
Saturn SC 3dr
03/30/2019
Friendly, Efficient & Trustworthy
We've been bringing our cars to Morgan for a few years now. I appreciate that they take the time to explain anything that might be wrong so that it makes sense to non-mechanics. They do great work, charge a fair price, and never try to talk us into anything unnecessary--in fact, they always try to find ways to save us money if possible. (And if you need DEQ work, they'll take the car to the test site for you so when you pick it up, the tags and paperwork are all ready to go! Major time-saver!)

EL
ERIN L.
Oregon City, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
03/30/2019
Honest, and professional
I take my truck here whenever I need work done. I am always treated well, the work is always done right, and the cost is fair.

CLINT M.
Toyota Yaris
03/27/2019
Service is done efficiently
The mechanic staff was punctual and efficient. They look for future problems and suggested items to head to head off future repairs. I highly recommend Morgans.

Catherine C.
Toyota Matrix
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the business did good work. She appreciated their responsiveness.

KP
KIM P.
03/22/2019
Always amazing
I have recommended this business to anyone who asks. Always fair and informative. Don't know if I'll ever trust anyone else!! Thank you guys