JOHN M.
Honda Passport
09/20/2019
Their service is outstanding.
They respect my time and are very conscientious. They point out services my vehicle needs and discuss when it should be addressed.

KP
KIM P.
09/15/2019
Always amazing
Never consider going anywhere else!! Best and most honest place .

Spencer W.
Jeep Cherokee
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Spencer said this business could have charged him for some work that he was going to get free at another place. He went to another place because they were going to do some work for him at a better price. It would have saved him $250 by not going to this place. He stated that about a month ago, something happened that was somewhat related to what was fixed prior, he wasn't sure where, but he still needed to get more work done, and he needed to also fix a cooling fan. He came in here and this staff told him to go back to the other place because his vehicle was still under warranty. They were straight up and honest. He got the water pump fixed, it failed again, he didn't know if it was the other place because it was cheaper, or that it was the fact the fan wasn't working. He took it to this business because they knew his vehicle better to get an assessment. The other place fixed his fan. He stated this place was a respectable, honorable business, he knew Brian the owner, he was nice, a friendly person, they do charge more, but they do a good job. He would recommend them, but it would depend the income.

James W.
Chevrolet Sportvan
09/05/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was great. The staff told him what was happening with the service step by step. They gave him a good price. It was about $300 lower than the other facilities he checked. The business was willing to work with the customer. The service took a little longer than most mechanics would take. However, they did a lot of work. He would rather they did a good job. He will return for service.

GB
GALEN B.
Durango, CO
08/30/2019
Fantastic work
I came in for a replacement of my serpentine belt and I dropped off and picked up my car in an hour. Great work done and very affordable. I will be sure to come back here!

DJ
DEB J.
08/29/2019
Great place
Reasonably priced, efficient, great service and friendly staff

PC
PAOLO C.
Toyota Prius v
08/27/2019
It’s not just an’ appointment
The time is always right for kind words and a professional attitude. Bryan always makes sure that the customer is taken care. I am very happy with them. Paolo

Daishau B.
08/24/2019
Always very thorough and Helpful
Thanks for being trustworthy, and helping me work within my budget. They are very easy to communicate with, and are honest in what you need to have done. I recommend them to anyone looking for repair/maintenance

SF
STEVE F.
Happy Valley, OR
Volkswagen EuroVan
08/23/2019
Above and Beyond
My 1997 VW camper has always received tender loving care from the folks at Morgan. This time, however, they went above and beyond and - free of charge - buffed out paint from a nasty scrape I made on the sliding door. It looks perfect! No body shop needed. Thank you Oliver and, always, Bryan.

BP
BONNIE P.
08/18/2019
Reliable, fast service delivered with integrity
Morgan Automotive has cared for our cars for 3 years now. I always leave well-informed about what was done, why it was done, and confident that the service was done correctly. I highly recommend this business.

FF
FELICITY F.
GMC Safari Passenger
08/15/2019
Only good experiences here
Quality work, clean, honest and trustworthy, lovely friendly people, bonus shuttle service back and forth. I've never had anything but good experiences at Morgan's. They are thorough and seem to care. It's comforting to know I can trust my mechanic.

TG
TRINA G.
Scion xA
08/14/2019
Honest, reasonable prices, fast, friendly, and excellent service.

Ben H.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Ben said Brian is the most wonderful person and able to meet his needs.

EL
ERIN L.
Oregon City, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
08/09/2019
Always a pleasure to do business here
I took my truck in for an oil change and tire rotation. It was done before noon and at a very reasonable price. Morgan Automotive is always professional. I will continue taking my truck here for a long time.

LW
LARRY W.
08/06/2019
Great service, great personal honest pricing
My wife and I started going to Morgan automotive and we were introduced with Brian which is a great service representative for Morgan Morgan and their crew we start out with one car then brought two cars and now we have three cars with Brian in Morgan automotive they are very fair with pricing they’re very honest and they are super to work with we enjoy them very much and we know we are taken care of very well to the best of their ability we are taken care of and we will continue to go back and have our cars serviced and tell others