MARK H.
Toyota Celica Supra
03/03/2019
Great As Usual
Actually look forward to taking my car in. Always helpful and friendly and a fair price.

KR
KORI R.
03/02/2019
Love this place!!!
Everyone who works here is always so helpful and nice! Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!!!

John H.
Beaverton, OR
Dodge Dart
02/22/2019 Category: Service
John said the people at the business are friendly. He would recommend them to others.

NZ
Natalie Z.
Dodge Caliber
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Natalie said that the place was really great, super fast, gave her a ride when she needed it and it was an overall good experience.

V
Valued Customer
02/14/2019
Outstanding Service
The service that is provided by Morgan Automotive is outstanding. They are honest and professional from the time you set up the appointment, the service and return of your vehicle. We have been using them for over 15 years and we are never disappointed.

02/13/2019
Honest and reliable
Always impressed by Morgan Automotive. Friendly and honest, they are very clear about what things must be done and what can wait. A friend recommended them to us years ago, and we have since taken both our vehicles to them for everything. Highly recommended.

02/02/2019
Honest Service
Fast, affordable and upfront honest service. Friendly staff that care.

MIMI H.
Boring, OR
01/28/2019
Wheel bearings
Thank you so much for working me in to your schedule at the last minute to fix my Subaru's wheel bearings. I very much appreciate your speedy work so I could travel to the coast without worrying! Thank you, thank you.

EB
Ethan B.
01/26/2019
Great, Clear Service (Again)
As always at Morgan's, I had a great experience. I knew I had an oil leak, set up an appointment and they explained exactly what they would do and why to figure out the issue. They also explained exactly how much it would cost and it even ended up being a little cheaper than I was quoted. I am illiterate when it comes to cars but there is never any judgement; just clear, detailed, patient explanation and understanding. There is never any up-selling either. They give you advice based on the information they know and help you figure out the best option without any pressure. It is such a relief to trust your shop and never feel embarrassed to call and ask questions. I can't recommend Morgan Automotive more.

SF
STEPHEN F.
Barrington, IL
Jeep Cherokee
01/24/2019
MORGAN AUTOMOTIVE SCORES AGAIN!
After overhauling one “elderly” Jeep for me in NOV on time/budget and to expectation, I tendered a second “elderly” Jeep to Morgan to bring up to snuff (plenty of age-related deterioration) and again Morgan came through with a great work product. The regular progress calls, accurate billing, and knowledgeable and friendly service set a new (Gold) standard for me. Having owned and maintained a small fleet of vehicles for over 40 years I know what it takes to do what Morgan did - and I’m rarely pleased with the results (though I’m thrilled by Morgan Automotive’s care and professionalism). Thank you, Bryan!

ST
SAM T.
Hyundai Accent
01/22/2019
Awesome as usual
Arrived to drop off my car for a 9am appointment, arrived early (8:50AM) and they were in the office, so I didn't have to use the key drop slot. Picked up around 3PM, checkout was friendly and quick. No surprises, just an oil change. I will continue visiting this place as long as they are around! Thank you!

LG
Lee G.
Beaverton, OR
01/20/2019
Honesty
Honesty and Integrity keeps me coming back..

Joy B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Joy said the staff was incredibly communicative, very polite, and had really good manners. It was excellent work. Brian was excellent to work with. It was a wonderful experience.

INFINITI M35
01/13/2019
Excellent service and work!
I would highly recommend!

01/13/2019
Excellent Customer Service
My car wouldn't start. Turned out rodents had chewed some wires. This was repaired quickly and at a reasonable cost. They even sent me a photo so I could see the damage that was repaired.