RF

Kathy H.
South Yarmouth, MA
10/26/2019
Morrison Motors
Justin is very thorough so I trust him! He manages to squeeze me In no matter how busy he is! I would not take my car anywhere else! He is also very funny !

PV

Forestdale, MA
Cadillac DTS
10/06/2019
Professionalism, Honesty
Justin is a top-notch mechanic extremely knowledgeable an above all honest. If he tells you “straight up “ if it is worth fixing and if so what it will cost. The shop is very busy with customers which shows the great job he and his staff does.

Marilyn H.
Yarmouth Port, MA
10/01/2019
Quality work at a fair price Always good service Marilyn
Quality work at a fair price. Skilled mechanics

CP
Cheryl P.
09/26/2019
Personable guys!
Good job!!! My car sounds a whole lot better!

KP
Kevin P.
Plymouth, MA
Honda Fit
09/18/2019
Great Job! Wonderful Customer Experience!
Just want to express my appreciation to Justin and his team. Not only was the repair to my car done exquisitely and timely, but the welcoming feeling I received is what separates the best from the rest. And Morrison Auto Works is among the best! Thanks for a job well done . . . you’ve certainly earned my trust and my business going forward!

OS
Oleg S.
Worcester, MA
Audi Q7
09/04/2019
Thanks a million, Morrison Motorworks!
I am an engineer by trade and I have a German car and German cars are fantastic until something brakes... You can go your brand dealership (and be in a world of financial pain) and even then the techs are so isolated from you by the management that you'll never find out what really went wrong with your vehicle.

Or can save yourself a lot of pain, money and headaches and simply go see Justin at Morrison Motorworks! Justin is polite and an engineer at heart! He will go through every single detail with you, point out (literally) exactly what's wrong and provide future recommendations - all without trying to upsell you on any other services.

This time around Justin has replaced all my belts, idler pulley and a water pump with coolant. The engine bay was as clean as a whistle when picked up my Audi.

Thanks a million, Morrison Motorworks! I'll definitely be back again!

Happy Customer

HF
Heather F.
Harwich, MA
Hyundai Accent
07/13/2019
Amazing mechanics
So happy I found a new mechanic!! My car has been squeaking for a year or more and they figured it out. I strongly recommend them they were amazing!

Centerville, MA
Toyota Tundra
07/12/2019
Just the best
Justin at mmw did a superb job of repairing my emissions system. He actually did Diagnostics that allowed him to make the repair 4 less than half of what the dealer would charge. Go to Morrison's. You will not regret it.

Jorge D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Ford Expedition
06/18/2019
Excellent shop
Thankyou for the excellent work done on my ford expedition ,the repair was professional done Justin call me back with a estimate and the repair was completed in few hours.

KG
Kayla G.
Cotuit, MA
05/25/2019
Honest service
Very honest, reasonable, and good to work with. Will return for all my future needs.

Jim M.
South Yarmouth, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
05/18/2019
Refreshing
I’m just a working man living month to month like a lot of people. I rely on my truck for work and a major repair can be devastating. After taking it to two different mechanics with no result but a lighter wallet I finally took it to Morrisons on a recommendation from a friend. Justin diagnosed the problem accurately and the news was not good. Justin was brutally honest with me and told me exactly how it was, and I appreciated that. It was a $5000 job common to my particular vehicle. ( I checked it was a good price) Knowing my situation he offered me an option with no guarantee, in fact he told me the odds were against me. Well it worked! The truck is running great, Thanks Justin!! - Justin is just trying to make a living too but is an honest down to earth guy, Morrisons has a customer for life.

SJ
Steven J.
Centerville, MA
03/20/2019
Always Honest and Upfront
I’ve been coming here since I moved to the Cape. Great local place and not a corporate that tries to take all your money. Highly recommend this place, if you are tired of being ripped off!

Steve B.
Osterville, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2019
Knowledgeable mechanics and friendly
Finding a great auto mechanic is like finding a great doctor to take care of your problem. The guys at Morrison Motorsworks did a fantastic job on getting my car back on the road and explaining it in detail so I understand what the problem was and what they needed to do to fix it. So I know I found my auto mechanic doctor.

DE
David E.
East Falmouth, MA
12/29/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff charged him $120 for nothing and he would not recommend this business for service.
Justin M., President from Morrison Motorworks Inc responded on 01/02/2019

This particular truck was brought in to diagnose a noise and vibration. We diagnosed the issue as a worn rear differential. We worked up a quote and spoke to the customer. The customer declined the repair due to cost and the age of the truck. The $120 charge was for time spent diagnosing the problem.

Justin Morrison

Harwich, MA
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/06/2018
Justin makes it great.
Justin, honesty, friendly and down to Earth.

KV
Kristen V.
Marstons Mills, MA
11/30/2018
Great work, honest shop that doesn’t try to rip you off.
Went in bc my car was making noise, diagnosed with fan belt issue. Parts can’t in and appt scheduled for the next day. Could have talked me into also replacing another more expensive part but said I didn’t need it. Also fixed my front brakes and price was fair.

John W.
Sandwich, MA
11/19/2018
My stand Trouble
Justin and crew did a great job diagnosing the problem and getting the Mustang back on the road again. I’m sure we will never have any trouble with the car again..,

Marilyn H.
Yarmouth Port, MA
11/15/2018
I know that my car will be given their top mechanical ability at an affordable price.
Once again another successful trip to Morrison Motor Works. They provide the best service and help to keep costs down. I have total confidence that the work will be done properly and quickly. I can say this after years of taking my car there. Never have I been dissatisfied or felt that I was overcharged. I recommend this auto shop to all of my friends.