Michael C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/11/2018
New Car 1st Service Review
Scott and the team are always helpful in scheduling and quick turnaround. we've been taking our cars here for more than 15 years and it's always a good experience.

TW
Thomas W.
12/08/2018
Tires
As always, Scott gave me a fair price on 2 new run-flats for my X-3.
The mounting, balancing, and road testing were perfect.

PM
Paul M.
12/08/2018
Expert service
Scott picked out tires for me and aligned my car feels like a new car I’m very happy with the work

MT
Michael T.
Upper Gwynedd Township, PA
12/07/2018
Top-notch service and advice
Always provides excellent advice on what needs to be done, and what does NOT need to be done!

Delores B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Delores said that she recommends this business for service.

Marilyn W.
Saturn Ion
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Marilyn said about a month ago she took her vehicle in for an inspection and when she got her vehicle back her vehicle alarm would go off at random times during the day and her neighbors weren't to happy about that. She brought in her vehicle again and they told her they could not find anything wrong. She just decided to have the business disconnect her alarm so her neighbors don't get annoyed anymore, but the business charged her $300 for that. She feels that it should have been less or free of charge since it was a problem that happened after this business had her vehicle.

Johannah R.
Asheville, NC
Mazda 3
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Johannah said she was over charged by $100. She would not recommend the business for this and that they were dishonest with her.
Scott J. from Motorcar Makeovers Inc responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Ms. Ramer, I'm so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.  I'm not quite sure how you were over charged by $100.  Were you quoted a different number when you were called with an estimate or was the price you were charged different in comparison to another shop?  Either way, I'd welcome a conversation with you to understand your concerns a little more clearly.  Feel free to contact me at the shop and I'll be happy to speak with you.  Scott Jacobs

Jeep Liberty
11/28/2018
I trust my mechanic guys. My 2002 Jeep does well. I’m Deaf. I had bad experiences with last mechanic places. I’m glad to have wonderful people care my Jeep and respect my tight budget. I hope my Jeep continues more long. Scott is a honest person and all workers help me a lot. I’m comfortable to drive my Jeep without worries problems :)

Joon K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/28/2018
Honest and great service
My sons 2010 MB C300 had some electrical issues so we took it to Motors Makeovers. They diagnosed the issue and fixed it correctly. Scott, the owner, was great. Kept me informed through the whole process and finished it on time. Great job!

KD
Katherine D.
North Wales, PA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said normally her experience with this business is great. However, last time they put new wipers on her vehicle and they came flying off the day after while she was driving down the highway. She had to stop and try and get one but could not find one that matched.

NM
Norman M.
Gwynedd Valley, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Norman said he would definitely recommend this business.

Duane W.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Duane said they give outstanding service.

TD
Thomas D.
Land Rover LR2
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he was happy and everything went according to plan. The employees did good work, the price was what was quoted and the vehicle is functioning well.

PB
Patty B.
Volvo S60
10/27/2018
They told me what was wrong and the price before they did it. They were honest!
I find this business to be fast, honest and a pleasant place to get your car fixed. They are faster and less money than the dealer. They have a nice area to sit and wait.

Stanley H.
Mercedes-Benz E300
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Stanley said everything was done perfectly, just as it was promised. He likes this business.

Nissan Murano
10/25/2018
Basic service
Friendly, quick and professional

LC
Linda C.
10/24/2018
Professional work
Motorcar Makeovers is 100% dependable and we rely on that a lot for upkeep of our cars. They only do necessary repair work. We just had our old 2006 Honda Accord in for 3,000 mile maitenance, the car was running great and they did not attempt to talk us into doing more work than was necessary. I really appreciate that honesty.

John M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/23/2018
Great friendly people, great service at a fair price
As in prior years, MCMO detailed my wife's car and did fantastic job. The car looks great. We will continue to use their service including detailing. We have never been disappointed.

KE
Keith E.
Ambler, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/18/2018
Prompt and friendly servie
Simple tire change complete and on time. Thanks!

KE
Keith E.
Ambler, PA
Audi S4
10/15/2018
Nice work
Second time in for our Audi and MM team fixed on time with complete explanation. Trusted partner for our fleet.