KE
Keith E.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/18/2018
Prompt and friendly servie
Simple tire change complete and on time. Thanks!

KE
Keith E.
Audi S4
10/15/2018
Nice work
Second time in for our Audi and MM team fixed on time with complete explanation. Trusted partner for our fleet.

VC
Virginia C.
10/14/2018
Great Car Care
Scott and his staff are professional and they take great care of our cars.

PW
Patrick W.
Mazda CX-9
10/13/2018
The Highest Levels of Skill & Professionalism
Scott and his team are consummate professionals with real world experience! We’ve been going to Motorcar Makeovers for years now with both older vehicles (needing a bit of finesse and care), and new vehicles that just need standard maintenance. Scott and his hardworking team handle any vehicle as if it were there own; they take pride in what they do and are honest and friendly. We couldn’t be happier with their service and skill. You guys are great!

Robert H.
Gwynedd, PA
10/11/2018
Ultra professional service and tremdous value
Both the mechanical work and detailing I requested were done ahead of schedule and to a very high standard of quality. It is apparent that Scott’s shop takes the extra steps necessary to provide try craftsmanship to their customers.

10/08/2018
Good work!
Tires + Alignment: Good work

Joseph D.
10/07/2018
great customer service and advice for technical advice to service the vehicle
A very pleasant customer service and like that the owner talks to the customer about the vehicle and what type of service it needs .
Very efficient timing in fixing the problem , convenient

NL
Nancy L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/07/2018
State inspection
We were satisfied with the prompt & informative service.

PM
Paul M.
10/06/2018
Will come again
Will come again

Porsche Boxster
10/01/2018
Knowledgeable, extremely helpful, polite and resourceful
Feel comfortable with the personelle being forthright and honest and easy to deal with!

Douglas D.
Land Rover LR2
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said the business did a great job. They gave her the estimate, and it was complete the next day. The staff was very quick and efficient.

EM
Eric M.
Audi Q7
09/27/2018
2007 Audi Q7
Thank you Scott for another great service appointment at Motorcar Makeovers! I greatly appreciate your efforts and also service technicians for fixing my major safety problems with my car. As my car is over 10 years old, I really appreciated your honest professional opinion on the next steps with my car whether to keep it or purchase/lease a new one. Furthermore, your evaluation of the current trade-in value was spot on. Thank you again and see you at my next service appointment.

Sue S.
Upper Gwynedd Township, PA
Nissan Rogue
09/25/2018
Always great service !!!
Great service and they always go beyond to make sure you and your car are taken care of!

RE
Richard E.
Harleysville, PA
Volkswagen Vanagon
09/24/2018
Getting ready for a big trip
In addition to PA vehicle inspection, I asked MM to do several "getting ready for a 7500+ trip" tasks on our '90 VW Vanagon. Once again, Tom did a great job on all of the work we asked for. MM is our go-to shop for keeping our van running in great condition. Although it sounds like hype, MM really is the best car maintenance company we've ever dealt with. Any task we've asked for is done with the highest competency, and without bring-backs.

MK
Madelyn K.
Pottstown, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
09/23/2018
Always reliable service
I have been with Scott since the day he opened his doors in Lansdale, still the best service at a reasonable price. Scott looks out for his customers and never does unnecessary work. Trustworthy.

Harleysville, PA
Nissan Rogue
09/22/2018
Always great service
Scott and his team are great. Great service always.

NL
Nancy L.
Upper Gwynedd Township, PA
Audi TT
09/20/2018
Wonderful service and peopke
Took my car in for inspection and was met with such friendly faces as well as perfect service. My car always hums along when Motorcar Makeovers takes care of it. I love the spreial attention that always give. Always want to go back for whatever my car needs.

Robert H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service was great. They took care of his problem right away.

Michael S.
Cadillac Fleetwood
09/17/2018
Friendly, Knowledgeable Service Explained in English
Been bringing cars to Motorcar for service for 10+ years. I met Scott & Tom when I had a car inspected for purchase. They found issues and saved me a lot of frustration. Since then I've been bringing 3 daily drivers and 3 classic cars for a variety of service. They can handle just about any mechanical repair, restoring or modification. My only concern is that I do not get written (and sometimes no verbal) estimates for routine maintenance & repairs. For major repairs, Scott will call to discuss and we'll figure out what to do, not do and what might get deferred til later. Also, also, both Blue Bell and Lansdale locations are doing very well... very busy. I hope Scott has a plan to add staff as needed to continue his high level of personalized service. I have already referred 1-2 friends to Blue Bell for repairs to classic cars and my friends have been pleased.

Ronald C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/16/2018
Terrific, as usual
We are always pleased following our/our cars' visits to Motorcar Makeovers. The staff are patient, helpful and most importantly knowledgeable. Scott et al. are quick to respond to concerns, such as when the check engine light recently went on in one of our cars, and to keep us up to date on all service requirements. Have been going to them since our move to the area and are very happy with our choice.