BG
Barry G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/19/2020
Recent service
Excellent and prompt service.

NL
Nancy L.
North Wales, PA
Audi TT
09/17/2020
Wonderful, Caring, Knowledgeable People
Got mt car inspected at Motor Car Makeovers yesterday and the experience was just wonderful...friendly, supportive to my requests, very receptive to cost charges. Good listeners to every question and willing to go beyond what is asked. Thank you Motor Car Makeovers for always making me feel special.

Mildred R.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Mildred said they were so fast in fixing the vehicle. They were very courteous.

Joseph C.
GMC Terrain
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Connie. She said it went smooth. Everything was easy and they didn't have any issues.

Honda Accord Coupe
09/02/2020
Been using them for years. Honest and great to work with!
Great to deal with and always fit us in

SI
Steven I.
Volvo S60
08/30/2020
Always great service.
This team is stellar and I will continue to use them to take care of my car. As it is getting up there in mileage, I also trust to buy from them. They only sell cars that are cherry picked for customer satisfaction. High satisfaction, low and trusted maintenance.

SP
Stephen P.
Upper Gwynedd Township, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/28/2020
DEPENDABLE
Scott and his team provide dependable, knowledgeable, careful service at fair prices.,

TD
Tracy D.
Norristown, PA
08/21/2020
My experience Motorcar makeovers!
Motor makeovers! Scott and his team or a team of talented technicians and our pleasure to deal with. Reasonably priced and depending on your situation same day service. They take the time to explain what's going on with your vehicle find a cure. I would highly recommend you ladies that have been targeted I'm taken advantage of in the Auto World this will not happen here. Thanks Scott and you're talented team

CE
Cheryl E.
INFINITI QX50
08/20/2020
always professional, honest and fair priced
We have been using Motorcar Makeovers for at least 10 years, there work is always good, on-time and very nice to deal with. I had 2 different Porshe Cayenne's and they always took good care of them and saved me thousands over taking them to the dealer. I do not take my cars to dealers anymore, I go to them for all my needs only exception would be warranty work

BD
Bryan D.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said he likes the service at this business. He does not have any problems with them.

PW
Phil W.
Kia Soul
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Harriet. She said they came highly recommended by several people that she knows. They explained everything and so far , seem to have done an excellent job.

BG
Barry G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/13/2020
Highly Skilled Auto Shop
Motorcar Makeover has been our choice for auto service and repairs for over ten years. They are highly skilled as well as honest and have always met our needs. We recently had a car in for oil change and state inspection. They completed the work quickly and notified us the car was ready. We also observed they were anxious to protect us by wearing masks and having hand sanitizer available.

HL
Heather L.
08/11/2020
Always accommodating and friendly!
The guys at Motorcar Makeovers are very professional and fair in their pricing. They always accommodate whatever time situation I am in. My son was returning to college and needed a brake light repaired immediately. I dropped my car off after hours, with a note of what needed to be done( I didn’t have an appointment). Scott got it done, with an alignment as well, by 1 pm the next day. I have only had good experiences here.

Anthony M.
GMC Acadia Limited
08/06/2020
Always amazing customer service!
Great service! Great experience ALWAYS!

KE
Keith E.
Ambler, PA
08/04/2020
Diagnosis to delivery: Perfect
Scott & team expedited the repair of my 530xi wagon and were able to return a "new" car to me. Very happy with the detailed work and reasonable cost. Trusted partner for our family of vehicles.

Displaying Review 1 - 15 of 1925 in total