Jean F.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/14/2019
Minutes Before Closing
Me & my car came in a tow truck minutes before closing time to Motorcar Makeovers. Scott was there to greet me and promised to work my car into tomorrow's schedule. Then asked if I needed a ride home? Inside 2 minutes a driver appeared! I had to smile next day when I noticed the carpet in my car had been vacuumed. And of course my car's problem was fixed. Thanks to Scott and to the mechanics at Motorcar Makeovers for a job well done.

RD
Ronald D.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said his experience was excellent.

LC
Linda C.
01/09/2019
Reliability, honesty and professionalism
As always Motor Car Makeovers provides us with A-1 workmanship in repair and maintenance of our two cars. Their integrity, high standards and pride they take in their outstanding workmanship and performance clearly shows. We love the fact that they keep track of both cars with ongoing email reminders of State Inspections, oil changes, etc. and as seniors we depend heavily on that contact. Scott Jacobs runs a professional well run auto repair shop.

Thomas M.
01/08/2019
Terrific service!
Scott took my car on short notice and performed service at an exceptional level. He not only fixed my problem (power steering hoses ) but found a few other items which had been neglected in the past. He also saved substantial costs where another provider had said I needed a new power steering pump which was not the case. Scott is a true professional.

Deborah S.
Ambler, PA
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Deborah said the business met all her expectations.

Mark M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/17/2018
Always a great experience
Excellent, friendly service as usual.

KL
Kenneth L.
12/14/2018
Ken
Very pleasant, punctual and competent

Michael C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/11/2018
New Car 1st Service Review
Scott and the team are always helpful in scheduling and quick turnaround. we've been taking our cars here for more than 15 years and it's always a good experience.

TW
Thomas W.
12/08/2018
Tires
As always, Scott gave me a fair price on 2 new run-flats for my X-3.
The mounting, balancing, and road testing were perfect.

PM
Paul M.
12/08/2018
Expert service
Scott picked out tires for me and aligned my car feels like a new car I’m very happy with the work

MT
Michael T.
Upper Gwynedd Township, PA
12/07/2018
Top-notch service and advice
Always provides excellent advice on what needs to be done, and what does NOT need to be done!

Delores B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Delores said that she recommends this business for service.

Marilyn W.
Saturn Ion
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Marilyn said about a month ago she took her vehicle in for an inspection and when she got her vehicle back her vehicle alarm would go off at random times during the day and her neighbors weren't to happy about that. She brought in her vehicle again and they told her they could not find anything wrong. She just decided to have the business disconnect her alarm so her neighbors don't get annoyed anymore, but the business charged her $300 for that. She feels that it should have been less or free of charge since it was a problem that happened after this business had her vehicle.

Johannah R.
Asheville, NC
Mazda 3
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Johannah said she was over charged by $100. She would not recommend the business for this and that they were dishonest with her.
Scott J. from Motorcar Makeovers Inc responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Ms. Ramer, I'm so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.  I'm not quite sure how you were over charged by $100.  Were you quoted a different number when you were called with an estimate or was the price you were charged different in comparison to another shop?  Either way, I'd welcome a conversation with you to understand your concerns a little more clearly.  Feel free to contact me at the shop and I'll be happy to speak with you.  Scott Jacobs

Jeep Liberty
11/28/2018
I trust my mechanic guys. My 2002 Jeep does well. I’m Deaf. I had bad experiences with last mechanic places. I’m glad to have wonderful people care my Jeep and respect my tight budget. I hope my Jeep continues more long. Scott is a honest person and all workers help me a lot. I’m comfortable to drive my Jeep without worries problems :)

Joon K.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/28/2018
Honest and great service
My sons 2010 MB C300 had some electrical issues so we took it to Motors Makeovers. They diagnosed the issue and fixed it correctly. Scott, the owner, was great. Kept me informed through the whole process and finished it on time. Great job!

KD
Katherine D.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said normally her experience with this business is great. However, last time they put new wipers on her vehicle and they came flying off the day after while she was driving down the highway. She had to stop and try and get one but could not find one that matched.

NM
Norman M.
Gwynedd Valley, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Norman said he would definitely recommend this business.

Duane W.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Duane said they give outstanding service.

TD
Thomas D.
Land Rover LR2
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he was happy and everything went according to plan. The employees did good work, the price was what was quoted and the vehicle is functioning well.