MZ
Mary Z.
Lexus RX 450h
08/16/2019
Great service.
I am always well taken care of when I get my car serviced. I always think the quality is great and the price is fair. Also, they give me a ride to and from my house.

TP
Thomas P.
Audi Q5
08/10/2019
Easy and pleasant
I scheduled routine state inspection. Scheduling was easy and my service was completed in a timely fashion.

SP
Stephen P.
Upper Gwynedd Township, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/08/2019
Knowledge, care, speed, pricing.
Their great knowledge and dedicated workmanship will extend the useful life of your car, and a reasonable cost. They are friendly, reliable and accommodating, and take pride in their work. Once a customer, you will remain a customer.

Dean L.
Audi TT
08/08/2019
Audi TT
Work completed on time. Gave additional information to prepare for next service.

Jeff R.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business didn't do anything wrong.

JZ
James Z.
Schwenksville, PA
08/03/2019
They are not just a parts replacer.. They fix things that are cost effective
In a nut shell, my dealer told me he had to replace the frame in order for my power seat to operate properly. His estimate was over $1000. Motor car took a look at it and found the cable had been disconnected, all they did was plug it in and I was off and running with an operational power drivers seat.

PZ
Paul Z.
Buick LaCrosse
08/03/2019
Easy, seems pretty affordable
Close to my house, the dude inside seemed pleasant. Oil change and power steering fluid was very affordable.

AF
Andrew F.
Schwenksville, PA
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was good. The employees took care of his vehicle. They provided a realistic service price.

Steve C.
INFINITI Q50
07/27/2019
First time there for a detail. Mike did a great and conscientious job.
Glad to have found an excellent place for my future detailing needs.

Jean F.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/25/2019
2008 Honda
Motorcar Makeovers is a small enough business so that when on of their long time technicians experienced a catastrophe the call went out for help. Many of us pitched in and contributed to this family in need.

Because of this "family like" atmosphere it is easy to trust that work they do on my car is top-notch.

Jean Fairfield

EN
Erica N.
07/23/2019
Quick tire fix
Leaking air pressure, they found the issue and got me on my way in no time. Easy, courteous and professiinal every time. Grateful for this shop.

EF
Eileen F.
Mazda 3
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ron. He said the business did what he needed them to do, on time, for a fair price.

Jeffrey S.
Acura RDX
07/19/2019
Trust worthy
When I first moved to lansdale 26 years ago within 3years I needed a mechanic coming from LI New York ,there was a lot but not a lot you can trust , also I knew how to fix cars myself ,then I met Scott who was easy to talk too and listen always gave the best advise and prices , story short he’s the only mechanic I would bring my cars to for repair.

KE
Keith E.
Honda Fit
07/16/2019
Prompt courteous service
Dropped the car off on Sunday - Ready on Monday. Job done well and complete. Very pleased.

PM
Paul M.
07/12/2019
Great job
Motorcar Makeovers have knowledgeable technicians and good equipment.

Jon S.
07/12/2019
As always, great service from a competent staff. Always a pleasure.

Julie S.
Doylestown, PA
07/09/2019
Motorcar Makeovers is The Best
Motorcar Makeovers is The Best! My wife and I always have our cars serviced with Motorcar Makeovers. Quality of service is top-notch. Thanks again guys!

Mary G.
Toyota Avalon
07/09/2019
Best mechanics
I would not trust my car to anyone else but these mechanics. I brought my car in as soon as the engine light came on and described what had happened and they knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it. I have recommended Motorcar Makeovers to all my neighbors.

Rochelle R.
Norristown, PA
Toyota Camry Solara
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Rochelle said the staff is honest, careful and professional.

Mary L.
East Norriton, PA
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the service was quick, the staff was efficient and she likes the work.