RA
ROBERT A.
10/29/2019
Trusted work by qualified mechanic.
Mark is a straight shooter with the work he recommends and the prices he charges.
Efficient, Excellent work done with the confidence you can trust.

WW
WILLAM W.
09/21/2019
Back on the Road Again!
Brought my 2007 Hyundai in late in the day with a defunct ignition switch, they located an increasingly rare replacement unit after an intense parts search and completed the repair by the next afternoon!
Yippee ki-Yay-ki-Yo!!
(I am a happy camper!!)
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 09/21/2019

Bill, happy to get you up & running the next day. Thank you for such a nice review.

AH
ANTONIO H.
Moraga, CA
09/07/2019
Great services and knowledgeable mechanics
I had a pleasant experience and enjoyed being serviced by Motor Masters. They are extremely knowledgeable, changed my spare with a used one and provided me with advise. This shop is close to work and open later than most, I would highly recommend.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 09/21/2019

Antonio, alway great to get a 5 star review! Thank you! Glad to get you going ASAP. Over 42 years now I've working on cars. Thanks again for the recommendations.

DALE G.
08/21/2019
Awesome Service!
Mark took the time to thoroughly help trying to find parts for an old front end. I can’t thank him enough.

Dale,
       I'm happy we got you & your nephew back on the road with your 1930, 1940, or 1950 something tent trailer tire, bearing repack, & new seals. Maybe one day we can figure out what year, make, & model that axle is from the custom tent trailer your dad hand made. There is just about nothing I can't find. Thank you so much for your business & the great 5 star review!

SL
SARA L.
Toyota Prius v
07/25/2019
Skilled, Thorough & Friendly
Very positive experience here!

Sara,
       Thanks for taking your time out to respond with a 5 star review.

TC
Thomas C.
Foster City, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was wonderful and very nice.

Thomas,
            We always like it when our customers are satisfied. Thank you for the 5 star review!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/16/2019
For car lovers
If you’re a car lover, you want your car taken care of by a true professional who loves the car. We are very happy with their excellent service.

DEJUAN G.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/10/2019
Top notch
Mark & Motor Masters is the most knowledgeable & passionate automotive technician I have encountered out of all of the repair shops that I have dealt with in my experience who exercises genuine care & concern for your automotive needs, however great or small....... thanks for all you do🙏

SocialCRM
04/04/2019
GREAT!
great shop!

STEVE S.
Redwood City, CA
GMC Sierra
04/09/2017
Thank you Mark for everything you have done. Your work is truly appreciated!
Excellente!
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 04/09/2017

Thank you Steve for your business. 12 years now wow! And we very much appreciate the 5 star review.

Kevin M.
04/07/2017
Above and Beyond my 60K Inspection and Service
After my Toyota Tacoma's 60K Inspection & Service, I could tell right away on my commute from Foster City to Pleasanton that Mark got my truck back to running @ its peak performance.

Mark also went above and beyond the 60K service by swapping out one of my running light bulbs, and removing a piece of key that broke off in the lock of one of my doors as a courtesy. Mark is a trusted and knowledgeable mechanic, he will be the only one working on my vehicle for ever.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 04/09/2017

Kevin,
        Thank you for such a great review. You have been a long standing customer for many years now. Happy to remove the broken key for you. Looking forward to the next service or repair on any or your vehicles.

Ritchard G.
Redwood City, CA
Isuzu Rodeo
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Ritchard said he would recommend this business for service.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 04/06/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review! And thanks for recommending us to your friends and family. As always if there it anything you need feel free to call on us!

JOE C.
02/20/2017
X-5
The power steering feels better, have to bring back to Wheel Works to have steering wheel straightened.

JOE C.
02/17/2017
Mark worked with me to resolve problem.
All problems resolved to my satisfaction...

02/17/2017
The Honda review
I noticed wheel vibration since the work was done? Were the tires put back on the same hubs? Did not vibrate before service.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 02/18/2017

Joe,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We had your vehicle in today to check your wheel vibration problem. We found that all four of your tires were out of balance and rebalanced all tires at no charge even though it was unrelated to the service work we did.  Thank you for putting your confidence in us.  We look forward to seeing you for your next service or repair.

ES
ELLIOT S.
Woodside, CA
02/16/2017
Providing great service
Came in for routine maintenance. Found front brake pads and calipers needed replacing. Work was done as quickly as getting the parts allowed. I don't know going prices for what was done, but the cost seemed high. Otherwise, I am very happy with the care Motor Masters gives to my Caravan and to me!
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 02/26/2017
  1. Elliot,
    Thank you for your input and taking the time to write a review. During the vehicle inspection we found your brake calipers were sticking. And the pads were almost metal to metal. We upgraded the calipers to a metal type piston, instead of the original plastic piston, machined the rotors, and replaced the brake pads. Sorry you thought the cost was a but high. Next time you come in for an oil change we'll be happy to do it at no charge to try and compensate. We very much value our customers. Thank you so much your business.

MI
MICHAEL I.
Nissan Murano
01/28/2017
Professionalism, honesty, reliability
I have been a customer for years (about 17 or 18) and I have never been disappointed. Mark is reliable and honest, and a great mechanic.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 02/01/2017

Michael, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! We very much appreciate the confidence in us for working on your vehicle for almost 17 years now.

Dan S.
San Francisco, CA
GMC Suburban
12/31/2016 Category: Service
Dan said they were very thorough and they identified a great number of problems that he wasn't aware of.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 02/01/2017

Dan, Thank you for taking the time out in your busy day to write us a 5 star review. We very much take pride in our business. Almost 21 years now! And almost 41 years as an automotive technician.

MARQUISE M.
Acura TL
12/07/2016
Care and knowledge
I would recommend Motor Masters Automotive to my friends, family and colleagues. The reason is the owner Mark is very honest and genuine when servicing your car. Great to talk to and my car is running beautifully. If he doesn't have a part he will do his best to find it for you at a competitive price!

Marquise,
              Alway nice to get a 5 star review. After having a nice chat with you I know how important it is to you to get the 09 Acura TL back right away. Glad we could get the tire you needed right away! Very much appreciate you taking the time to write us a review.

GC
GERALD C.
Foster City, CA
Acura MDX
12/02/2016
They take care of your scheduled service and always go over the whole car in case there are any additional problems.
Five of a possible five.

Gerald,
          Thank you for responding with a 5 star review. Happy we could get your tire fixed for you quickly. If you require anything else please don't hesitate to call on us. We are a full service/repair/maintenance shop, and nothing we can't do. Been an automotive technician now for 40 years and in business since 1996.

ES
ELSIE S.
Daly City, CA
11/21/2016
Great work and trustworthy service!
Mark is a great mechanic who cares! I'm very happy to have my car working smoothly again.

Elsie,
       Thank you for taking time out in your day to give us a 5 star review. I'm glade to hear that your car is so much smother after replacing the engine/transmission mounts for the 05 Toyota Camry. Alway here for you if there is anything else we can do. Thanks again!