Motor Masters Automotive

Latest Review about 1 year ago

STEVE S.
GMC Sierra
04/09/2017
Thank you Mark for everything you have done. Your work is truly appreciated!
Excellente!
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 04/09/2017

Thank you Steve for your business. 12 years now wow! And we very much appreciate the 5 star review.

Kevin M.
04/07/2017
Above and Beyond my 60K Inspection and Service
After my Toyota Tacoma's 60K Inspection & Service, I could tell right away on my commute from Foster City to Pleasanton that Mark got my truck back to running @ its peak performance.

Mark also went above and beyond the 60K service by swapping out one of my running light bulbs, and removing a piece of key that broke off in the lock of one of my doors as a courtesy. Mark is a trusted and knowledgeable mechanic, he will be the only one working on my vehicle for ever.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 04/09/2017

Kevin,
        Thank you for such a great review. You have been a long standing customer for many years now. Happy to remove the broken key for you. Looking forward to the next service or repair on any or your vehicles.

Ritchard G.
Isuzu Rodeo
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Ritchard said he would recommend this business for service.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 04/06/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review! And thanks for recommending us to your friends and family. As always if there it anything you need feel free to call on us!

JOE C.
02/20/2017
X-5
The power steering feels better, have to bring back to Wheel Works to have steering wheel straightened.

JOE C.
02/17/2017
Mark worked with me to resolve problem.
All problems resolved to my satisfaction...

02/17/2017
The Honda review
I noticed wheel vibration since the work was done? Were the tires put back on the same hubs? Did not vibrate before service.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 02/18/2017

Joe,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We had your vehicle in today to check your wheel vibration problem. We found that all four of your tires were out of balance and rebalanced all tires at no charge even though it was unrelated to the service work we did.  Thank you for putting your confidence in us.  We look forward to seeing you for your next service or repair.

ES
ELLIOT S.
Woodside, CA
02/16/2017
Providing great service
Came in for routine maintenance. Found front brake pads and calipers needed replacing. Work was done as quickly as getting the parts allowed. I don't know going prices for what was done, but the cost seemed high. Otherwise, I am very happy with the care Motor Masters gives to my Caravan and to me!
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 02/26/2017
  1. Elliot,
    Thank you for your input and taking the time to write a review. During the vehicle inspection we found your brake calipers were sticking. And the pads were almost metal to metal. We upgraded the calipers to a metal type piston, instead of the original plastic piston, machined the rotors, and replaced the brake pads. Sorry you thought the cost was a but high. Next time you come in for an oil change we'll be happy to do it at no charge to try and compensate. We very much value our customers. Thank you so much your business.

MI
MICHAEL I.
Nissan Murano
01/28/2017
Professionalism, honesty, reliability
I have been a customer for years (about 17 or 18) and I have never been disappointed. Mark is reliable and honest, and a great mechanic.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 02/01/2017

Michael, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! We very much appreciate the confidence in us for working on your vehicle for almost 17 years now.

Dan S.
San Francisco, CA
GMC Suburban
12/31/2016 Category: Service
Dan said they were very thorough and they identified a great number of problems that he wasn't aware of.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 02/01/2017

Dan, Thank you for taking the time out in your busy day to write us a 5 star review. We very much take pride in our business. Almost 21 years now! And almost 41 years as an automotive technician.

MARQUISE M.
Acura TL
12/07/2016
Care and knowledge
I would recommend Motor Masters Automotive to my friends, family and colleagues. The reason is the owner Mark is very honest and genuine when servicing your car. Great to talk to and my car is running beautifully. If he doesn't have a part he will do his best to find it for you at a competitive price!

Marquise,
              Alway nice to get a 5 star review. After having a nice chat with you I know how important it is to you to get the 09 Acura TL back right away. Glad we could get the tire you needed right away! Very much appreciate you taking the time to write us a review.

GC
GERALD C.
Foster City, CA
Acura MDX
12/02/2016
They take care of your scheduled service and always go over the whole car in case there are any additional problems.
Five of a possible five.

Gerald,
          Thank you for responding with a 5 star review. Happy we could get your tire fixed for you quickly. If you require anything else please don't hesitate to call on us. We are a full service/repair/maintenance shop, and nothing we can't do. Been an automotive technician now for 40 years and in business since 1996.

ES
ELSIE S.
Daly City, CA
11/21/2016
Great work and trustworthy service!
Mark is a great mechanic who cares! I'm very happy to have my car working smoothly again.

Elsie,
       Thank you for taking time out in your day to give us a 5 star review. I'm glade to hear that your car is so much smother after replacing the engine/transmission mounts for the 05 Toyota Camry. Alway here for you if there is anything else we can do. Thanks again!

YB
YURY B.
Saturn SC2
11/20/2016
Professional, friendly, will go out his way to get it right, since I've been coming there for years has always did it right.
He will always shop around for parts and always communicate when some thing else is found that needs to be addressed. I drive away feeling rest assured !
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 11/21/2016

Yury, Always love a 5 star review. Looked back on your history & noticed that we have been working on your vehicle now for over 16 years. Wow how time just goes so fast! It's been a pleasure to have you as a loyal customer.

DONNA S.
Lexus LS 400
10/19/2016
Sun Roof repair
Service was all done in one day. Vacuuming the water on the floor mats on the left side front and back. I had minor service check up. Very satisfied with the efficiency and courtesy toward me.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 11/21/2016

Thanks for the 5 star review! We take a lot of pride it what we do. Anything else you need please do not hesitate to call.

Alan S.
Granada Hills, CA
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Alan said this business provided pretty good service.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 11/21/2016

Alan, Thanks for taking the time to review us. I'm glad that we got your 1993 Toyota Corolla fixed so quickly so you can get back to the LA area.

JIM W.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/17/2016
great service on differential rebuilt
great service as usual, but need to screen parts supplier better for questionable parts

VS
Vernon S.
South San Francisco, CA
Chevrolet Silverado
09/12/2016 Category: Service
Vernon said he is satisfied with this business.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 10/01/2016

Vernon,
            Great 5 star review, thank you. Glad we were able to get your 2002 Chevrolet Sliverado 1500 catalytic converter finished in just a couple of hours. Please call on us again if there is anything else you need.

Dan M.
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Dan said his experience at the business was everything he would hope for, He stated they provided a quality experience.
Mark S., President from Motor Masters Automotive responded on 10/01/2016

Dan,
       Thanks so much for your 5 star review. We know how important it is to you to have you car running top notch. We appreciate the confidence in us working on all your vehicles since 2000.

HW
Hugh W.
Sonoma, CA
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Hugh said his vehicle had a nail in its tire, and most places said it would take 3 hours or maybe more. However, this business did a great job and fixed his problem in 30 minutes.

Hugh,
        We always appreciate a 5 star review. I'm happy we could get you back on the road so quickly. I realize how important it is to keep you're work truck properly maintained and without delays. We very much care about all of our customers.

Jeff M.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
Chevrolet Sonic
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said the work they did on his vehicle was thrall and they were really good.

Jeff,
      Thank you for taking the time to give us an excellent 5 star review. Please call on us again if there is anything else you need!!

MV
MARY V.
Half Moon Bay, CA
06/30/2016
GREAT and honest service.
The technicias know their job and are VERY good at diagnosing the problem. Hard to find an Honest auto shop

Mary,
        As always we love it when we get 5 star reviews. We will always keep our customers first! Thank you for the confidence in working on all of your vehicles for almost FORTY YEARS now!!! WOW!!!