Ravensdale, WA
12/10/2018
thourgh service no stone unturned
The service is great. Very knowledgeable staff and mechanics. Only draw back is the pricve very expensive compared to other dealers doing same work.

Randy H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/03/2018
Honesty, personal and quality service
Once again I'm pleased with the thorough service performed during my oil change service. Quality work, friendly treatment and honesty. Pickup service from home was also nice.

Adam was friendly, efficient and enthusiastic as he handled the billing and checkout process.

Jake transported me from home to shop. Had nice conversation with him along the ride. Jake was polite, friendly and showed a true enthusiasm toward his job and Motorplex.

Thanks again!

Merry Christmas

Randy Hayward

John G.
Ford Taurus X
11/22/2018
great customer service but attention to detail lacking
Customer service is excellent. Jim is an expert in the Auto world. My issue was I got double billed for "Drive-ability and Engine Performance Diagnosis". and i have not received a credit back. Also, for my Motorplex recommendations...it says i'm due for another oil change at 179,000 miles, when i just had an oil change at 184,000 miles. Someone is not paying attention to some details.

Duane M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Duane said the price was fair, and he trusts the staff's work.

Randy C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Randy said he would recommend this business for service.

Brian B.
Black Diamond, WA
11/08/2018
Big Ticket Repairs or just an oil change, great service, dependable, honest all excellent work.
These guys are great, you can trust them!

TC
Teddy C.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Teddy said they did a good job.

Jongjay L.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jongjay said the business is very convenient for him, and he would recommend it for service.

HM
Henry M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Henry said he took his vehicle in and the problem wasn't fixed and he now has to take it somewhere else.

Joseph G.
Washington
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the customer service was great.

KG
Kim G.
GMC Acadia
10/26/2018
Last time using Motorplex
My fiancé brought her car in to check the battery. It was replaced - for $500. I called the delearshio quick said it would have been $175 out the door. When a local business over charges a repeat customer, with no remorse - we will never go back. We’ll. R site to tell as many friends how they took advantage of a woman.

Marc S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/17/2018
Amazing communication!
Motorplex and Jim are outstanding. From day 1 of them receiving my car, which was later totaled, they were so understanding and patient. Jim was great at communicating the issues with my car and the status of my claims adjuster going there. He was also patient with my questions. This is the second time we brought my car there, the first time was a service and I was so impressed that I didn’t think twice of where to send my car when it had to get towed Motorplex is great.

Hobart, WA
Honda Accord
10/17/2018
Always at the front counter when you walk in and ready to serve you.
I have been there for any problem i have so they even know me by name
which is very nice. They set a appt. that fits my day and time.
They go over what they did for me when i return to pick up my car.
All in all they are a super place to take your car for service...

LH
Larry H.
Black Diamond, WA
Acura 3.2TL
10/13/2018
Fast, efficient service
All requested work accomplished. Any issues uncovered during service are coordinated with customer to insure no surprises. Shop manager very knowledgeable which helps with the repair or wait decisions that sometimes can be made. I absolutely recommend Motorplex.

Tom S.
Renton, WA
10/11/2018
Another great job by Motorplex
Thanks for the good work.

PG
Phil G.
Mercury Milan
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Phil said the service was good but the price was a bit high for what was needed.

JV
John V.
Kent, WA
Ford
09/26/2018 Category: Service
John said that he is a returning very loyal customer. He would highly recommend them.

Danny B.
Renton, WA
Pontiac G5
09/22/2018
Consistency, since 2009!!!
MotorPlex always takes great care of my car. They understand my budget and prioritize what needs to be done!!!

Angela S.
09/22/2018
Superior Service!
This was my first appointment at Motorplex. I was really impressed that the owner took time to walk me thru the complete report of service findings. The printout was so helpful. This seemed much more comprehensive than other places I’ve been. I am confident In MOTORPLEX & look forward to future visits.

Melissa R.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said this business always takes good care of her.