06/14/2019
You guys are awesome!
I appreciate the services you provide. I always feel respected. Everyone is always friendly. You have taken excellent care of my car without pressuring me into anthing. I like the detailed information provided regarding the work you did and what needs to be done in the future. Gettting a ride to and from the shop is a huge plus as well. Thank you!

Joe M.
06/12/2019
Great work
Brought in my car for an inspection. Very thorough and helpful feedback. Good documentation for maintenance records.

LD
Lloyd D.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Lloyd said the staff need to have better communication.

NM
Nina M.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Nina said the business was polite and very kind to her, and she was impressed with their honesty. She also wanted to note the business is professional and confident in their work.

Chrysler 200
06/06/2019
Friendly, professional and knowledgeable
Motorplex does great work with a small town feeling. Jim was friendly and great to work with.

PB
Paul B.
GMC Yukon XL
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that he's been impressed every time he's taken his vehicle to the business.

JJ
Jack J.
Toyota Pickup
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the service is satisfactory.

Danny B.
Renton, WA
Pontiac G5
05/04/2019
Friendship
Still after 10 years, this is the only place I go. They know me, they know my car. I drive 10.5 miles to get there. They have a loaner car and I can always pick up my car after hours with the night drop. Thank You All for keeping my car running great!!!!

Jennifer S.
Auburn, WA
Nissan Titan
05/03/2019
DIa on an eingine
Did great work on doing a compression test on a truck from DAA we had done last week, confirmed the information we needed . Thank you Mike and the shop.

Jeff B.
Mazda MPV
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business staff, especially Jim, actually care about helping their customers. He said the price was high however the business staff were extra helpful.

HH
Harold H.
Chehalis, WA
04/11/2019
Motorplex's very expensive non servise RIP OFF!
The Maple Valley Shop is the most unprofessional place I have ever done business with.
They charged me hundreds of dollars to diagnose a problem and wanted $2400 more to fix it and not one item on their list would have fixed my truck. I took it to a real mechanic who fix the frayed ignition wire for $80 dollars and it has run great ever sense.

Please don't ever let them get their hands on your vehicle the only thing they know how to do is run up the bill. BE AWARE OF THESE RIP OFFS!

EB
Eli B.
Nissan Rogue
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Eli said he has never had any problems with the business and they are trustworthy and honest. He mentioned he has used them for several years and the work is always high quality.

ZM
Zaid M.
Auburn, WA
Ford RV Cutaway
04/06/2019
RV Repair
Once again, extremely great service. Brought my RV in for generator service, tire inspection, and slide out switch inspection. Thorough analysis, excellent customer service, and reasonably priced! I will continue to bring my RV back to them until I have an issue to fix that is outside of their expertise. Awesome, professional, friendly people to deal with.

FY
Frank Y.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business was understanding of his older vehicle's situation. He said the business had to do extra searching and do things out of the ordinary that a newer vehicle would not require. The staff put in extra personal effort to make sure he got the part he needed. He added he looks forward to doing more business with them.

LH
Larry H.
Acura TL
03/27/2019
Fast, honest service.
Zero complaints about service provided. Shop is professionally run with very reasonable costing rates. Absolutely no need to travel a long way to get quality service when it exists in your neighborhood.

Darrin B.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Darrin said he has had many vehicles worked on at this business, and the service is always fast and excellent.

Olympia, WA
Honda Fit
03/13/2019
Horrible customer service, tried to overcharge me, but they fixed my car
This is for the Maple Valley Motorplex. Over the course of three days, the person I spoke with consistently told me he would call me with updates about my vehicle, and never once called me. Several of these times he said he would call within 10 or 15 minutes, and still never called (I waited hours). Every time I called for an update, he made an excuse and said he was looking at the paperwork for my vehicle at the moment, said he would call once he got everything organized, then never called. On the final day around 11:00, I asked if the car would be done by 3:00, and he said they were just finishing up and that it would definitely be done. When I showed up at 3:30, it wasn't done. The guy at the register went into the break room, and a mechanic came out, went to my car and opened the hood. I then waited for 45 minutes while the mechanic finished working on the car. Then the guy at the register handed me the invoice, and it was $200 more than I'd agreed to pay. He went to the guy I'd been talking with over the phone, and that guy said that they'd added parts to their cart from more than one vendor, so that's why they accidentally almost overcharged me. The key drop is convenient, but the person I spoke with was horrible at communicating and very obviously tried to overcharge me.

Dan G.
Ram Pickup
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that the service was great.

GP
Gary P.
Ravensdale, WA
03/10/2019
2014 Jeep
Service was great price was reasonable. Always detailed info on problem and repair

John W. S.
03/05/2019
Satisfied Customer
Great experience with Motorplex (Maple Valley) - Brought an older Jeep in for brake related work that was taken care of. And look forward to bring it back in soon for a couple of non-brake related pending issues on the vehicle that I have ignored for awhile. Appreciated the emaiI got with details on the estimate and Jim's ability to respond and communicate effectively. They even had a driver take me home the day I dropped my Jeep off +!