4.6

Dennis H.
Subaru Legacy
11/26/2020
400k + Subaru Service
Great job getting my car fixed after it died on me. New alternator and e-brake handle replacement. Quick & professional work at a reasonable price.

HA
Hannah A.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Hannah said the staff is always super helpful and they always manage to get her in.

PB
Peter B.
11/20/2020
Short notice - great response
I called Rainier Automotive on short notice to have them fix my headlights. They were booked up, but squeezed me in anyway. Thank you, Jim!

RA
Ron A.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Ron said that they did a good job.

Randy C.
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Randy said they always do a good job. They are good guys.

Mike C.
Black Diamond, WA
10/24/2020
100% satisfaction
100% satisfaction very happy

Jeep Cherokee
10/24/2020
A great automotive experience
It's never a happy time when you have problems with your vehicle except when you have a found an honest and trust worthy repair center to take it to. Rainier Automotive is one of those and has always taken care of my problems and at a fair price. They always let you know exactly what repair is needed.

Dave C.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Dave said Jim was friendly, they did good work and it was done, when they said. One thing that was disappointing, is that no one in the office was wearing a mask. It is important to him, because he imuno-compromised, due to a recent kidney transplant.

Jennifer H.
GMC Envoy
10/10/2020
Great neighborhood shop
I got an appointment right away for an oil change and tire mounting. They inspected my car and gave me a list of things to do next, which I appreciate!

Robert R.
Buick Enclave
10/09/2020
Three times a charm
I recently had service which was far more expensive than I had hoped. Lasted 15 minutes. They followed up for free and did more work to get it right. That lasted two weeks. When I brought it in today it was something new with similar symptoms. They fixed it on the spot while I waited and they were busy. Hopefully this will keep me going for a while. They explained everything to my satisfaction and stuck with it. I think I got my money’s worth and then some. Good job guys!

Jaylen B.
Acura 3.2TL
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Jaylen said the mechanics solved his problems.

Mike C.
Black Diamond, WA
Hyundai Accent
10/06/2020
They have taking better care of my needs then any shop if ever dealt with in 34 years.
The best!

BW
Brandon W.
09/24/2020
Took my daughters car in for a oil change and tire balancing. Was impressed with the pricing and service. We will be taking my other cars there from now on.

JN
John N.
Jeep Cherokee
09/22/2020
Knowledgeable and Dependable
After experiencing a mechanical problem with my Jeep. I knew exactly where to take it. That's right to my PCCP. My Personal Car Care Provider - Rainier Automotive in Maple Valley. They have never let me down. FYI - they like getting doughnuts.

Lyn S.
Nissan Frontier
09/16/2020
Good peeps
They always take of me. Haven't been disappointed.
Thank you!