4.6

Mercury Grand Marquis
08/04/2020
Fair pricing and quick work
I made an appt on a Friday evening for the next Monday and was texted to confirm my appointment and they ended up ordering the part I needed that night so it was ready Monday morning. Prices were also significantly better than other valley auto repair shops

EC
Eric C.
Black Diamond, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/22/2020
Local, friendly and honest service.
Much prefer Rainier to going to the dealer. More personal and I don’t feel like I’m getting ripped-off the moment I walk in.

JN
John N.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
07/18/2020
Knowledgeable and Dependable
My last visit was do to car trouble and I had to have it towed. My first and only choice as to where to take it was Rainier Automotive. They had it up and running the next day and at a reasonable price. I use them for all the maintenance on my two cars and they let me know of things that might be a problem in the future. One benefit which I especially like is there shuttle service. In a nutshell I TRUST them.

JV
Jose V.
Subaru WRX
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Jose said it was good service. It was amazing.

TL
tom l.
07/03/2020
class acts
Jim and team are class acts...honest and ethical. thank you Jim

RA
Ron A.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Ron said the staff did a good job.

Robert C.
06/25/2020
Subi oil leak diagnosis.
Saved me an unnecessary very pricey repair on my subi.

CR

JO
Jesse O.
Kent, WA
06/02/2020
Motorplex or Rainier, it's still fantastic
Jim is and has always been friendly, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful when it comes to maintaining our family's vehicles. We have been going to the Maple Valley location back when it was called Motorplex and as long as Jim is there with his team we'll continue to go there no matter the name on the sign. This was our first interaction with the newly minted Maple Valley Rainier Automotive and it was the same great service we've always received.

Randy C.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Randy said he recommends the business for service all the time.

Joel W.
Black Diamond, WA
05/26/2020
Honest quality service completed on time
Issue was properly diagnosed and repaired in a timely manner at a fair price! Thank you!

Joe T.
05/18/2020
Outstanding Professional Service
My truck had recently gone out of warranty so I came to Rainier based on local reviews and testimony. I couldn't have been more satisfied with their service. The mechanics are open to discussion and feedback and are their priority is getting you back on the road safely and on budget. They were upfront with me from the beginning and offered regular updates and advice on the work being done. I know enough about auto maintenance to know they are trustworthy and I believe I have found a new mechanic for all my auto service needs.

WR
Wamon R.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/01/2020
A TEAM YOU CAN TRUST
Always makes time that works for my schedule, answers all questions at the best of there knowledge, very trustable with all my vehicles. There the team that keeps me on the road and prevents future failures.

04/29/2020
Fair Deal
I wanted to find a local shop that I could trust. It was important to me to do business with someone who wouldn't overcharge or over fix the vehicle. To date, I've only had oil changes; however, they seem to measure up nicely. We also have one old car in the family. I liked it when he said he'd let you know when it is no longer cost-efficient to fix it up. So far, so good.

SK
Sjoberg K.
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Kris. She said this business did great, the owner was very nice and she feels she was treated very fairly.