4.6

Ford Fiesta
07/26/2021
Great local company!
Easy to work with and performed the service quickly!

Mary C.
GMC Envoy
07/25/2021
This is unclear - title?? Repair my passenger window
Expedient, efficient and friendly staff. I appreciated getting a ride to get my car after completion.

John P.
Renton, WA
07/24/2021
Friendly knowledgeable
Convenient, clean facilities

Joe S.
Cadillac CTS
07/20/2021
Upfront, honest, quality service.
Simply the best.

Stephen B.
Auburn, WA
07/14/2021
My problem was resolved satisfactorily and without issue. Would do business with again.

Ravensdale, WA
07/09/2021
Good work
Fast!!

Dennis H.
Subaru Legacy
07/09/2021
1996 Subaru
Great job and able to get the REI pair done the same day?

Joel W.
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Joel said they were courteous and the staff did the best they could.

John D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/29/2021
2012 Tundra Maintenance
A welcoming greeting, fast, quick and good work. I will be using them regularly

Dave P.
06/25/2021
A/C Service
Jim took it right in within an hour of calling, though busy, did a full a/c svc and general ckout, that I believed was honest. Price was prbly right in there fair, but I didn’t call around. Have had work done here before.

JO
Jesse O.
Kent, WA
06/23/2021
Motorplex or Rainier, it's still fantastic
I've written a review before but I felt compelled to write another. Jim and his team at Rainier Automotive are fantastic. Great group to work with and incredibly friendly.

Dick C.
06/16/2021
Excellent!
Such great customer service! Price for work was VERY reasonable and we had the work done in a short amount of time. We will be visiting them for all of our maintenance or other car care needs!

BR
Barbara R.
Buick Encore
06/12/2021
Friendly staff
This is the first time I had my car serviced at Rainier. I will continue to use Rainier Automotive. I was very pleased with the staff and knowledge of what my car needs going forward and had to laugh when told I need to drive it more!

KA
Kimberley A.
Honolulu, HI
Honda Civic Sdn
06/11/2021
Fast and great service
I won’t take my car anywhere else in Maple Valley from now on. Fair pricing. Communication was excellent. New brakes, rotors and exhaust in a day and a half. No other shops around can do that!

Cheryl B.
Kent, WA
Nissan Quest
06/07/2021
I trust their work!
Many years ago when I lived in Maple Valley I took my car to "Motorplex" for service. When I returned to the area and needed work done on my car I discovered "Motorplex" had become Rainier Automotive. Same quality of work and honest, fast service!