Business Solutions

MP Automotive Repairs

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JOHN H.
Outstanding Service at a Low Cost
This shop is dependable and affordable. He keeps our cars on the road. His prices are very reasonable. Finally I have found a mechanic who is honest and...

KD
KILEY D.
06/22/2022
Minh is just wonderful! He got my car in and out in less than a day and I feel so much safer driving now. Minh is reliable and honest. He was recommended to...

MICHELLE H.
Monthly check in
Minh is very knowledgeable and quick to offer help/suggestions.

CE
CHRIS E.
06/21/2022
Saved me big money on my AC, as they found and repaired it versus just installing a new one. Friendly too.

CHARLES C.
06/17/2022
Great job on my SUV!
I went in looking for a solution to some problems and also for periodic maintenance on my 2003 Lexus SUV. The drop-off was easy and the service was thorough...