MARK W.
Ford Expedition
07/21/2019
Saved by Abe and Mr. Muffler Once Again!
I had a major engine issue as I was pulling my trailer out east. I got the check engine light diagnosed and called Abe. He had a great conversation with me, explaining what the issues could be. I asked if I could get back into town, could he look at it and he said, 'Of course!'

I did get my car back the next day and Abe had it diagnosed and fixed the very next morning and I was back on my way again.

I always get great service from Abe and Mr. Muffler

DA
Deandrea A.
Inkster, MI
Kia Soul
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Deandrea said she had a good working relationship with the employees. They did not provide unnecessary service. They completed the service in a timely fashion.

PO
Philip O.
Michigan
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Philip said the business did a good job.

DO
Dennis O.
GMC Pickup
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he's very happy with service and will definitely be back.

SP
SHEILA P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/27/2019
The owner is the most wonderful person I knoe
Sheila padayacher

06/19/2019
Great Place
We have been coming here for almost 20 yrs. Abe is very accommodating and will do what he can in a timely manner. The other staff are awesome and friendly.

FB
Fred B.
Canton, MI
Buick LaCrosse
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said that the place did a great job and gave her a great deal. Abe, the owner was great and it's the only place they'll go.

EW
Elizabeth W.
GMC Terrain
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said that the staff took care of her at the last minute without an appointment. She said the business was very accommodating and friendly, which she really appreciated.

WH
William H.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
William said everyone was very helpful.

PA
Phil A.
Saturn VUE
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Phil said that he's very satisfied, and always goes to that business for most anything. He trusts them and is always going to go there for service.

Canton, MI
05/22/2019
Friendly fair prices excellent work

CT
CHANDRA T.
Romulus, MI
FIAT 500
05/22/2019
Excellent in all areas
I go here for everything as far as my car goes, Abe provides any answers you need both sides of the cost and really strives to help you make the right choice. Sam and Luke make an oil change fun, and they dont try to push extras unless your vehicle needs them. I would not go any where else.

RP
ROB P.
05/20/2019
We had bearings replaced and front brakes done on our 2009 grand Caravan. We took it in on Friday afternoon and we got it back Saturday. The service was great and the price was very fair. The van runs great now. We love honest Abe.

Jeff H.
Saturn Ion
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they did good work.

Joy H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Joy said that the place was very efficient, very timely and very well priced. The guys are awesome.