MARK W.
Ford Expedition
03/06/2019
Big Job Done in Quick Time...
I know I can count on Abe Alkhalil and his team to get my vehicle diagnosed and repaired in the minimum time and at a very fair price. I have the utmost confidence in Mr. Muffler and Brakes

Kevin M.
02/23/2019
Why I didn't know they did major mechanical, my bad
Took my Jeep to a highly recommended repair, charged $660, and sent on my way with a vehicle that still wasn't repaired, and being told a new muffler system might fix my Jeep. It was then that I took the Jeep to Mr Muffler, he said system was bad but replacing it wouldn't fix my problem. I was doubtful but after he ran the Jeep with no system and still had problem he replaced the system from exhaust back, pipes, catalytic converter, muffler, new hangers etc. same problem. After replacing bad fuel pump he said all along was causing the issue Jeep runs like new. Only reason I'm not driving it is because he told me my gas tank is bad and I don't want rust etc. flowing through the system and being laid off I can't of ford to fix it. You can bet once I can afford I will have them replace it. I said its my bad as after all these years I didn't know he did major mechanical, think of all the money I could saved, enough to do the tank I bet.
Mr Murray

SQ
Sean Q.
Canton, MI
BMW 528i
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the service was great.

EG
Erin G.
Michigan
Jeep Compass
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the staff is nice.

Darell P.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Darell said he appreciates the service he receives. The staff is the best, and they are honest.

AA
Abinbola A.
Michigan
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Abinbola said this business was very fantastic. He loves the service. The tech is a good man.

DAN M.
Livonia, MI
Ford Bronco
01/29/2019
Fair and Fast
Good mechanics are hard to find...Abe is a very good mechanic. Fair and fast. Their parking lot is frequently full, an indication that their service is top notch, but almost always has my cars repaired by days end. He typically calls to confirm the repair and cost and I've never had any surprise additions at pick up time.

TW
TIM W.
01/28/2019
Fair and honest
My family has been taking our cars and trucks here for years. They have always been very honest with us has been multiple times where they could have. Charged much more but have didnt instead they only fixed what needed to be fixed and tried to keep the cost down with keeping customer service high will continue to go back with any and all repairs in the future

PC
Paul C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was great.

Saam S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Saam said he would recommend this business for service.

VJ
VALLERIE J.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
01/14/2019
Abe and entire staff are friendly, trustworthy, and efficient. I have heat..thank you.
The best

LH
LARRY H.
01/09/2019
They are good at getting your car in and out.
They are friendly. They tell you what needs repair. They don't try to do things that are not needed.

Jerald B.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Jerald said he has been using the business for quite awhile. They always have good service at a reasonable price and he will always return.,

DA
DARYL A.
Garden City, MI
12/18/2018
Always helpful and do a great job
I needed some brake shoes on my old car and they were able to get me taken care of in a couple hours. Abe is a great owner and very willing to go the extra mile to help. Its obvious the way he talks to customers and vice versa.

JJ
JEFF J.
12/15/2018
The owner
I've known the owner for many years and he is the most honest machanic I have eve found he is fair priced and cares about his customers I would recommend everyone o know to him.