James F.
Jeep Patriot
06/12/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff at the business were helpful and reasonable.

Randle B.
Verbank, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Randle's wife. She said the facility provided great service and she appreciates them keeping her safe.

SK
Suzanne K.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Suzanne said the staff treat her well and they don't over charge her. They don't do work on the vehicle unless it needs it.

Charles W.
Clinton Corners, NY
Saturn Ion
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Deborah. She said she would recommend this business for service.

RJ
Rebecca J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
05/31/2018
Excellent hard working honest shop - best in the business!
We've been taking our cars to Joe for 15 years and he's always gone above and beyond to take care of our vehicles. Everyone in the shop works super hard, is friendly and helpful whether we need routine service or have an unexpected issue. I can always count on Murphy's to do what's needed at a fair and reasonable price. Best in the business!

Anthony S.
Yonkers, NY
Buick Century
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said, this business was outstanding. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. He also said he was very impressed and if he lived in that area he would use them all the time.

DAWN M.
Hyde Park, NY
Kia Sorento
05/13/2018
Replace O2 sensor
Friendly Staff, good quality service! I will continue to bring my car to Murphy's.

Jonathan B.
Jeep Cherokee
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff did a great job for him.
Leslie M., MANAGER/OWNER from Murphy's Auto/Auto Body Center responded on 05/11/2018

We were glad to help you with your jeep Jonathan and we hope to see you at your next appointment in the near future. LeslieMURPHY'S AUTO/AUTOBODY CENTER

Roberta M.
Dover Plains, NY
Pontiac Grand Am
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Roberta said that the staff at the facility are nice to work with and they take care of her problems.

thank you for coming in to the shop for us to help you with your car needs. LeslieMURPHY'S AUTO/AUTOBODY CENTER

SG
STEPHEN G.
Pleasant Valley, NY
05/01/2018
your honesty
great knowledge of cars, reasonable prices

Thank you Stephan. we strive to keep the knowledge of cars well updated and maintained within our workers. We hope to see you in the near future!LeslieMURPHY'S AUTO/AUTOBODY CENTER

JOSIE D.
Subaru Legacy
04/23/2018
Brought my car in for an oil change. The service was prompt and efficient. If you want a mechanic that’s going to be honest. Bring your car to Murphy’s.

We apprieate the kind words. At Murphys we try our best with making sure the customer is aware of whats going on with their car and that the work we do works for them as well. LeslieMURPHY'S AUTO/AUTOBODY CENTER

LARRY B.
04/17/2018
LONG TIME CUSTOMER OF FRANK, LOCAL AND POLITE!!!
I WAS SURPRISED MY JUST SHOWING UP FOR AN INSPECTION AND IT WAS DONE WITHIN AN HOUR, THANKYOU.
LARRY

Thank you Larry, we try our hardest to be fast, easy and efficient here at Murphy's!LeslieMURPHY'S AUTO/AUTOBODY CENTER

Ross H.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Ross said the business is always accommodating and nice.
Leslie M., MANAGER/OWNER from Murphy's Auto/Auto Body Center responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Murphy's, we hope to see you at your next appointment with us!

RICHARD R.
04/12/2018
Murphy’s Auto Center
We always enjoy the kind service and great work at Murphy’s. Though having issues with our cars doesn’t make us happy, we at least know that we are in good hands.

thank you richard for your kind response. yes, as many of us dont like having issues with our cars we are pleased to be able to make you feel at ease with the job being done right.

ND
NANCY D.
Volkswagen Passat
04/11/2018
Our first time at Murphy's and it won't be our last! Our car needed an inspection and Murphy's did it for us in a very timely manner! Very nice people to deal with!

Thanks for the kind response we appreciate it very much.  Murphy's is very happy to accommodate our customers! It is our pleasure, see you soon.

Randle B.
Verbank, NY
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said the business has always done what they wanted and exactly as they wanted it done. The staff is friendly. It gives courteous service and expert work.

BC
BRAD C.
Rhinebeck, NY
04/06/2018
They Care
We were recommended by one of their long time clients to see Murphy's for our 2008 Toyota 4-runner, Went in for an alignment, ended up doing new breaks and tires all the way around plus the alignment. Typically I would think they were just trying to up charge me but 1) I had just come from an over priced Toyota dealership and they basically told me I needed the same thing and 2) When Murphy's told me I needed all this work, they invited me into the shop and showed me what all my issues were: they showed me the wear and tear on my tires and breaks and compared this to what normal or new should look like...point is they are fully transparent. We discussed different types of tires at different price points and they helped me make the right decision for my car....and there we a few other small things that were pointed out and we discussed the severity and price points of getting these things repaired. Also the car was finished when I needed it. So: fair priced, very transparent, great communicators, no pressure, on time, overall...they care.

Thank you Brad for your thoughtful response. At Murphy's we strive for honesty and work done right the first time. We're glad you were pleased with our work and hope to see you again in the shop for all your car needs!

EM
Elias M.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Elias said the staff was honest and the price was good. They have all taken care of his vehicles for over 12 years.

We appreciate you, Elias, for coming to our shop for the past 12 years. We wish to continue to fulfill your car needs.

NC
NICOLE C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Kia Optima
04/01/2018
Always great
Super efficient, I’m never there long.
Murphy’s are the only people I trust with my vehicle.
Leslie M., MANAGER/OWNER from Murphy's Auto/Auto Body Center responded on 04/05/2018

We appreciate your business and glad our staff is able to help you out.  See you at your next apt.

ES
ERIC S.
Pleasant Valley, NY
Ford E-350 Super Duty
03/30/2018
Always comes through
Murphy’s is the best around. Always comes through with fast service, good communication and very reasonable rates. We would drive a lot farther to get there, glad we don’t have to!

Pleasure doing business with you, we appreiate your kind words and hope to continue doing business with you.