CG
CAITLIN G.
11/13/2018
Wonderful Service
I went to Murphy's due to my car making a strange sound. Even though it was a holiday and the shop was quite busy because of that; they still took a look at my car. Turns out a gasket has rusted out. Even though it was a busy day the shop found time to repair my car by the end of the day, and for a low cost. I know very little about cars and this makes it easy for a mechanic to take advantage of me, but Murphy's is not like that. They are a honest business who takes time to call the client up and explain what the problem with your vehicle is in layman's terms. I can not recommend this business highly enough.

BK
BARBARA K.
Acura RDX
11/10/2018
inspection sticker
When in for an inspection sticker which they did. No complaints.Nice service.

JOHN F M.
11/08/2018
Immaculate and efficient
Immaculate facility as well as very efficient owner and staff

MARK H P.
11/07/2018
Always friendly, excellent service provided.
I've been having my cars serviced here for better than 30 years. I've yet to have a complaint because the service is always terrific as are every one of the people working there. I will continue to have all work done by Joe Murphy and his staff.

ADELE S.
11/06/2018
BMW
Murphy's always provides courteous on time service. If I have an emergency they try to accommodate me - and I am confident in the quality of the work done. Pricing is fair and the service and employees are great.

ND
NANCY D.
Ashland, MA
GMC Acadia
11/03/2018
The service is the best!
Murphy's always provides great, friendly & convenient service.

TC
TESSA C.
11/03/2018
Brakes
Murphy's gave me a fair price. I went in thinking I needed my front and back brakes replaced but they told me I only needed my back brakes replaced.

TL
TAMARA L.
Natick, MA
10/27/2018
Moved out of town but still bring my car to Murphy.
I can always rely on Murphy's quality repairs and personal attention to details including checking if a part is still under warranty.

JURLEY M M.
Marlborough, MA
10/26/2018
Honesty and quality
Great quality and nice personnel. I always recommend Murphy’s automotive for my friends.

SK
SAM K.
Volvo S40
10/25/2018
An inspection on a busy day
We dropped of the car and Joe said he would call us as soon as it was completed. He did just that. Found a burned out bulb which he replaced and all was good. Easy and convenient, as always.

10/24/2018
Expert, dependable, and honest
We've used Murphy's frequently. We've never had an issue with a repair. They've also been very open with us when something was not required.

KR
KRISTEN R.
Kia Optima
10/23/2018
Quick, efficient service!
My husband and I have been taking our vehicles to Murphy's for years now and they always do great work in a timely fashion. The guys are polite and very knowledgeable, always explaining everything they're doing in a way non-car people like myself can understand. Also they're close enough to our house that we can walk there which is very convenient.

RICKEY G.
10/20/2018
Friendly, wonderful smile, clean and seating area.
Very Friendly, Murphy's make you feel welcomed.

GL
GEORGE L.
Sudbury, MA
Cadillac DTS
10/20/2018
great atmosphere, clean
Always glad to do business with Murphy's. Great service station!

FS
FRANCES S.
10/13/2018
Murphy's - great, efficient service
Murphy's Automotive consistently provides good, efficient service. All staff are pleasant, polite and professional.

10/12/2018
Maintenance check up
Work was done professionally and in a most timely manner - and most importantly it was done right.

STEPHEN S.
10/05/2018
Cleanliness and Professionalism
I had a tire fixed at Murphy's. The service manager was polite and professional and spelled out what work would be done. They did exactly what they said they would. The price was good too.

DONNA M.
10/04/2018
Always competent
They have not ever disappointed us with their service and professionalism

TONY S.
09/25/2018
Inspection
Easy...I was in and out within 20 miknutes.

MARY B.
Nissan Rogue
09/13/2018
oil change
Murphy's is very professional and courteous.