GD
Gene D.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Gene said they do good work and he is happy.

TG
Terry G.
Camarillo, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Terry said they have excellent service and they always take care of her vehicle.

Anonymous avatar
06/10/2018
Extremely Knowledgable
Decided to take my Jeep here simply based on the 2 minute phone call I had with Brett. I was able to describe my issue to him and he knew the part numbers of the parts off the top of his head. It was obvious he knew Jeeps and he was able to get me into the shop the next morning. Will be back for any service I need.

VB
VALEREE B.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/05/2018
Trust in what you do.
Hi Brett,

You always do a good job for us which is why we have been with you so long.

One small complaint. When the young man went in to fix the lights I saw as I was ready to drive home he failed to place a paper for protection on my front seat. There was dark dirt on the seat which I didn't notice until I came home. Could not get it all off (greasy dirt) from working on auto's.

TN
Tanner N.
Solvang, CA
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Tanner said this business did a great job.

Marc M.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Marc said he recommends this business for service.

Corey C.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the staff were polite, did the job correctly the first time and they were fair.

Sylvia C.
Scion xA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Sylvia said she liked the service at the business.

MF
Matt F.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the business was supposed to check with the warranty company to see if repairing the windshield washer pump would be covered, and they didn't. Everything else was ok.

LR
Luke R.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the staff at this business were very helpful, up front and honest.

BELTANE H.
04/18/2018
Great work by people who care!
This was my first visit and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Had to do a major overhaul on my differential axle and then some. Brett was able to save me money with some parts they had on hand and made sure to thoroughly explain everything that was being done to my Jeep. He is definitely passionate about what he does and I will be back for sure!

NT
NORM T.
Ford Expedition
04/17/2018
Explorer Service
Brett the owner & his employees are exceptionally customer service oriented. They do expert work & are very accommodating in working with customers schedules. We highly recommend My Mechanic to those who want to have quick and correct service for their vehicles.

David H.
Toyota Tundra
04/17/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did very good work on his vehicle.

EE
ERIC E.
04/12/2018
Great machanics are a most extinct
Brett and his staff were amazing. My Jeep lost its water pump. I was able to take it rt in and get it fixed, and the rattle that it had that was found out to be a broken timing chain. I wasn't prepared for that to be fixed as that is quite expensive but Brett gave me a great deal to fix everything plus a couple of other things that was needed. This is the 3rd time I have come to My Mechanic. I trust them they are all great guys and really know their stuff. A Good mechanic that you can really trust are almost extinct, I would never go anywhere else I send my family and friends there and anyone else I run into. My Jeep is running better than ever and purrs like a kitten I would have given them more than 5 stars but 5 was the highest rating. GREAT JOB AGAIN GUY'S! !!!!!

TONI B.
INFINITI Q45
04/12/2018
Reliable and efficient

EF
Eric F.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Eric said Brett does a great job with a fair price.

YS
YVONNE S.
04/07/2018
Dead battery
Thanks Brett for coming to my aid! You went above and beyond the call of duty!

DAVID S.
04/06/2018
Most reliable
Everyone at the shop is willing to go above and beyond. I find them absolutely trustworthy and honest.

DV
Danita V.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Danita said the employees were really honest and up front with her. They did a good job.

LW
LAURA W.
Ojai, CA
03/20/2018
Another 5-Star Tune-Up
I have been taking my car for regular tune ups to My Mechanic/Off Road Werkz since 2008. Each time, I am satisfied with every aspect of the service and maintenance. Brett and Nick listen to me and take down my concerns and address them. I highly recommend this business. They are a trustworthy and conscientious team.