KG
KATHARINE G.
Oxnard, CA
02/25/2021
Honest
Honest people. Nice to find a place to take jeep that won't rip you off.Fast service...in and out probably 4.5 hrs.. that's great! Will be using them again for all jeep needs....thanks Kathy

MIKE W.
02/23/2021
My Mechanic
Good, friendly, honest service at fair prices. I have brought vehicles to Brett several times and, after he fixed the problem, he has refused to charge me. Very hard to top that.

JO ANN M.
Mitsubishi Montero
02/11/2021
Got the work done fast. Good diagnosis and friendly atmosphere.
My car was there in the morning, they were able to look at it and order parts by that day.
Parts came in the next morning.
HAPPY😁

LYN S.
01/27/2021
Competence and honesty, what could be better?
Brett has taken care of my various Toyotas for more than 35 years. I have followed him to various businesses because he took such good care of my vehicles. It’s even something I consider when it’s time for a new car — can I still take it to Brett? He lets me know how to best maintain my car and makes sure I don’t overlook routine maintenance. His work is excellent. Maybe what I most appreciate is his honesty. There has never been any question that he was trying to drum up extra business or charge padded fees. He always stands behind his work and makes it right. Brett is the best.

BP
BRODY P.
Oxnard, CA
01/25/2021
Great and quick service
Very pleased with their service.

CHASE B.
Simi Valley, CA
01/19/2021
TUNE UP
Great care taken, fancy switch installed, and used the best of the best fluids. Pleasure to be around the staff.

JOHN H.
01/18/2021
Best in Show
Top notch service delivered with a personal touch, Brett and Nick are the best in the business

robert m.
Simi Valley, CA
01/16/2021
Amazing Service!!
Brett and nick have thier profession down to a science. Had my 2010 JK in for a a oil leak. Brett diagnosed that it was the oil pan gaskets and replaced them. Had me back on the road in less than 24 hours! Amazing service from some very professional technicians!
Hands down, I would reccomend My Mechanic/Off Road Werkz to anyone!!

TONI B.
INFINITI Q45
01/13/2021
Quality service
Brett takes pride with his service.

SP
SAM P.
Santa Paula, CA
01/11/2021
The best everything
This shop is great. I had a timing belt and water pump kit installed in my 2003 Tacoma. My Mechanic / Off Road Werkz has the best customer service, best price, best guaranteed work and quick. Like the title says.... The best everything.

JAMES C.
Newbury Park, CA
Ford Transit Connect
01/10/2021
great service
Found this place on the Internet I’ve taken two vehicles here so far so good... owner operator business, glad they are surviving pandemic

AH
AARON H.
Camarillo, CA
01/08/2021
Great shop
Brett’s the man!!
Down to earth and really wants to just help you out!

I’d go there again for sure!!

MANUEL H.
Port Hueneme, CA
01/08/2021
Amazing customer service
Brett the owner along with his amazing crew are amazing. The communication is is on point they keep you up to date on the status of your vehicle and also inspect and make sure your vehicle is running and functioning the way is suppose to run bottom line they are amazing highly recommend.

CAMERON C.
Oak View, CA
12/30/2020
Transmission and gears
Meghans Brett and Nick do amazing work this shop is amazing!

JEFF B.
12/13/2020
Fair, honest, and Excellent Work
I've been bringing my vehicles to Brett for decades. He and his team have always been honest, accurate, and fair. He excels in fixing problems that others, including dealerships, can't seem to fix and a l.j ways at a better price. I trust these people to do it right.