AG
ANTHONY G.
Venice, FL
Acura ILX
12/08/2018
Excellenmt work at a reasonable price
Robert and crew are professional, courteous and honest.
He'll tell you if a repair or maintenance is not needed. Conversely, he'll tell you what is needed and give you options with his recommendation.
I drive 30 miles to use his service and it's well worth the time and energy.

Jim P.
Nissan Frontier
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he trusts them. They are hard working. They do a good job. They are honest. Also he is pleased to have his work done there.

AR
Anthony R.
Kia Soul
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said that he is a regular customer of the place, they are fair and fix his problems right away.

MO
MARYELLEN O.
Nissan Versa
11/30/2018
Second trip there
Everything was different when I expressed displeasure directly to the owner, he was much nicer and kinder to me. It went smoothly and he showed me the parts replaced and I was sure that it wasn't the problem the last visit, I have to apologize for my first reaction to this place.

CYNTHIA B.
11/21/2018
Perfection!
From the moment MyMechanic towed my car to pick up service second to none. thank you!

GR
GLORIA R.
11/18/2018
The workers
I have found everyone there to be very honest and also very nice.

KR
KAREN R.
Port Charlotte, FL
11/17/2018
Never disappointed
I am never disappointed. Always 5 star service and I always recommend my mechanic. I love you guys

Buick LeSabre
11/10/2018
Car purchase and followup
immediate personalized attention - straightforward and honest

Larry B.
Florida
Cadillac DeVille
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business is prompt. They do good work and are very honest. He is very pleased.

MAUREEN C.
Honda Element
11/08/2018
The service/ I was told that because I use all synthetic I get 6000 miles before I need an oil change (Remind me)
The service is great but making an appointment is better no matter where you go. (I had one and they were right on time. They even reset the idiot light in the dash so it gives me when to change. Even Honda when I went there did not do this and I had to go back 2 times.( I missed the would you recommend this business to a friend) and had to go back so yes I would recommend your service very highly and already told many friends about him.

MARY R.
11/07/2018
They are always there when I need them!
My battery was dead, I called, Heather ordered a new one, Tony called and said he was on his way. He installed it at my house and I was on my way! Can't beat that service.

JAN B.
11/07/2018
Great service, fair prices.
What more could you ask for? Try em and you'll end up staying with MY MECHANIC.

BP
Bill P.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the employees do a great job every time.

FT
FLOYD T.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
11/05/2018
service at My Mechanic
Friendly service & excellent work. Could not be more pleased.

SD
Sarina D.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Sarina said they do a good job and he is a good man.

KK
Kelly K.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff was very accommodating without an appointment. They provided good service for a good price.

MERLE B.
10/28/2018
EXCELLANT SERVICE!, ROBERT IS A GREAT LISTENER, TAKES THE FACTS & FIXES IT, NO MATTER WHAT. ALWAYS WORKS.. GREAT JOB/
I want to comment on ALL the staff at My Mechanic, sweet office girl, all the men who work on my car. I always get attention & fast service to help fix the problem, great work.. I am moving out of state, will miss you all, BUT I am giving all your cards to my friends to use your service Highly recommended!!!!

LH
LISA H.
Lexus LS 430
10/21/2018
I need to think about it!
I need to think about it, Rob.

DANNY H.
10/19/2018
Quick appointments, great service work, good price and excellent cusromer service. Always fixed right the first time.

AL
AMY L.
Punta Gorda, FL
10/16/2018
Stopped in for a tire check... always so helpful and always makes you feel like you’re the most important customer .
Robert always makes time even when he’s backed up. He offers solutions that are affordable and reasonable. Even if your tires just need a little air - so thankful for an honest and trustworthy mechanic.