JV
JOYCE V.
Chrysler Aspen
04/17/2019
Wayne goes above and beyond to make sure everything is in mint condition before you take your vehicle home after work has been completed.
I would highly recommend MyTech Automotive. I was told almost a year ago I needed to sell my car due to some needed repairs. Wayne and his staff made sure that would not be the case. For as little as $2,000.00 I was able to keep my car and not start with a new car payment of about an average these days of $600 a month for the next 7 years. Recently, they did a trip check and I had to have a few more items repaired at a very low cost. They go above and beyond to extend the life of my vehicle and they make your safety is first. Having my car checked out has never been this thorough with any mechanic. They typically fill any fluid levels, check tire pressure and oil change. Wayne and his staff found pretty serious issues that potentially could have been a devastating result, possibly leaving my daughter and I stranded on a long drive to our vacation destination.Thank you so much for increasing the quality of the life of my car and of ME!!!! Peace of mind is the best when you are traveling long distances. I cannot recommended their service enough. I would give 10 stars if I could.

SP
STEPHEN P.
04/16/2019
Best Garage in Northern Virginia
Only place I’ll take our vehicles for service and repairs. Great mechanics and people, honest and trustworthy. Only recommended necessary service won’t try to “upsell” you.

MIKE B.
04/16/2019
Great techs
I trust them with all of company and personal vehicles. fantastic service and follow through.

MIKE W.
Fairfax Station, VA
04/02/2019
Quality of workmanship
Chris, Rod & Wayne are very professional in the quality of their work. They explain the cause of the issue and how to repair it. Chris is very knowledegable and efficient in completing the repair. I take all my vehicles and recommend Mytech to all my friends.

EB
ELIZ B.
Buick Lucerne
03/25/2019
Reliable, honest mechanics
Very reassuring that I have a team to look after my car and keep it on the road. They are very honest, trustworthy and dependable. Every time my car broke down, they took me as soon as possible. Extra special mention to Wayne, who is always teaching me how to take better care of my 11 year old Buick! It runs like new car.

AT
ANDREW T.
03/22/2019
Honest and Reliable Service
I've been using MyTech Automotive for over three years now and I cannot say enough about the great care, service, and respect I've received from this team of technicians. They provide an honest and reliable diagnosis of your vehicle without the upsell. They take the time to listen to your concerns and perform professional grade repairs comparable or even better than the dealership provides. Every visit to their shop is like I'm visiting family, leaving me stress-free in knowing that my vehicle is in capable hands without the budget-busting cost of repairs from the dealership. MyTech is also friendly to Veterans and offers additional discounts on their services.

GW
GLYNESS W.
Triangle, VA
Ford Expedition
03/20/2019
The customer service & Quality of Work !
This place is the best automovive service/repair company I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is top tier, the honesty from the techs about your car trouble are like none other and the friendliness & over all vibe you get when you walk in warming. I have had no issue with the Service or quality of work I have received from My Tech Automotives Inc.

RASHAD R.
03/14/2019
work on my camry
After seeing the reviews and pics on yelp and google. I figure if they can work on a expensive lambo, then my little car will be ok. I called Wayne to get a quote on alot of maintenance and work that needed to be done on my camry that I have drove cross-country twice (about to be a 3rd time in May). With 127,000 miles on my car it was time for some of the heavy maintenance(tune-up, oil change, thermostat, coolant change, and new blower motor for the a/c & heater). The price beat obviously the dealer and a couple other shops in the D.M.V. area. It took a day to get everything done and so far I haven’t had any problems. My only regret is that I didn’t have more time to leave the car to get some more maintenance done to my car, but I will definitely return and would recommend it to others.I was given a warranty and it is nation wide also.

DAVE L.
Dodge Neon
03/08/2019
Timely. Accurate.trustworthy.
Friendly people who are customer oriented. You can trust what they find and do.
Thanks for great service.

MICHAEL H.
Annandale, VA
Buick Regal
03/02/2019
2012 Buick Regal GS
I'll just say this, I am extremely happy I found these guys.The customer service is always on point, I never question if the repair is done right. Because of those things, I continue to bring my car to them and they will forward have a customer. I only trust Rob with my car, but if anyone of them had to touch my car for repairs, I wouldn't feel uneasy about it. That's rare for me!

KP
KARIMA P.
Ford Escort
03/01/2019
Exceptional customer and car service!
I trust Wayne and his staff to fix my car; they're honest, caring and considerate of your time and money! They take their time to check your car and tell u what things are urgent to fix first! Are very honest! I trust them entirely with my car care! Wayne and his group are very good people. Exceptional in their knowledge of cars and people!

BOB S.
Fairfax Station, VA
Lincoln Navigator
02/27/2019
MyTech is the BEST!
yTech is by far the BEST! Rob, Chris, Wayne & Easton are outstanding, totally honest, and really know how to take care of customers. I've been a faithful customer for over 20 years. They treat you like a great friend...

RD
RAYMOND D.
Jeep Cherokee
02/25/2019
High quality customer service and tech support
The service writer Wayne, goes out of his way to make sure you understand all your repairs, and what the cost will be! he will go out of his way to make sure to contact your warranty company and make sure stuff is covered as well! Chris and easton have done great work making sure I keep my Jeep on the road!! This is a great shop!!! Would not go anywhere else!!!

EB
ELIZ B.
Buick Lucerne
02/23/2019
Best service ever! Wayne, Rob, Chris very honest and trustworthy.
You can trust them to take great care of your car. My 11 year old car runs like new now. Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable employees. Wayne has taught me a lot about taking better care of car so it runs and lasts longer. Mechanic Rob and Chris are the best and totally trustworthy. A+++.

Julian T.
Volkswagen Golf
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Julian said the customer service was great but the pricing was not competitive.

CJ
CARL J.
02/20/2019
Mytech
Mytech always provides great service. I would not take my vehicles anywhere else.

DANIELLE L.
Atlanta, GA
02/17/2019
Professional, knowledgeable, and the client/customer comes first.
My tech auto is # ONE. They stand behind there work 💯 %. Quality work!

EA
EFTAKHAR A.
02/16/2019
Fantastic service
Mytech is by far one of the best auto service provider. Wayne has been extremely helpful. His customer service skill is outstanding. They have been 100% honest with their service. I highly recommend Mytech.

EC
ED C.
02/09/2019
I always know in advance that I'll be provided the BEST QUALITY service before I get to the business.
I've been coming to MyTECH since they opened. I feel like family whenever I come for service and am always treated with respect. The mechanics are top notch and always explain to mw what they are doing. They have saved me money and insured me the best quality products available at the best prices. .. I always recommend MYTECH to my friends and associates knowing they will ALSO receive the best care and service. .. The Automobile Repair and service business is a frightening business to bring your car too IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE MECHANIC. .. No matter what your Automobile repair question is, Rob, Chris and Wayne can solve it.

LN
Lynn N.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the staff has good customer service, they finished the vehicle timely and the price was good.