HB
Hayes B.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Hayes said they have good professionalism.

PS
Patrick S.
Dumfries, VA
Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the service was quick, on time, and it was a fair price.

Max G.
Nissan Murano
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Max said this business does good work and the staff is really nice.

TC
TROY C.
12/27/2018
MY TECH vs DMV
I was approaching end of month and required an emmisions trst to get my tags updated. I had MY TECH perform the test and rather than just hand me the report, they volunteered to process the tag update saving me hours of wait time in DMV. The price of tag renewal was $52.75 but MY TECH charged me $51.25 as DMV reduces the price if you renew on line. The total cost was less than using DMV rapid emmission drive by tester and DMV tag renewal. Why would we ever go to DMV and suffer the hours of waiting when MY TECH provides this service?

Ramone W.
Nissan Maxima
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Ramone said this business always takes care of what needs to be fixed and does not try to get him to do more service.

CL
Cory L.
Manassas, VA
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Cory said he thinks it was really good. He loved the service. Everything was great. The communication between himself and the facility wasn't as good as it could have been. The guy at the desk was very knowledgeable. Also out of all the places he has taken his vehicle this is the best place.

Steve W.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he has been going to this business for a long time. The mechanics do good quality work.

Nissan Sentra
12/07/2018
Excellent work done
Only place I take my car. Do good work and what you need done to your car.

Thomas S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the employees were able to figured out the impossible. They repaired his vehicle right the first time.

KH
KEVIN H.
11/14/2018
I Don't Want You To Know...
I don't want you to know how good the mechanics and customer service personnel at MyTech are. Why? It will just make it that much harder for me to get an appointment. *Joke*. Honestly, this is the best place I have ever found for Auto care. This being said by someone who is 54 years old and had vehicles since I was 18.

Amy S.
Dumfries, VA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Amy said she went in for an oil change and they looked at some of her other fluids and added more if needed. They have speedy service. Also they are proficient.

NB
NATHANIEL B.
11/11/2018
Total Package
I consider My Tech as the total package. My reasons are; I receive excellent customer service, expert technical solutions and reasonable prices for any of my car needs. Why should I go somewhere else, when everything I need is right here at this one stop car shop?

MK
MAUREEN K.
11/08/2018
Trustworthy, honest
Have been going to MyTech for about 3 years. Always very pleased with their service. Honest work, reasonable prices and for me, convenient. Very pleased, recommended highly

Justin T.
Acura 3.5RL
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Justin said they have good service.

DT
DONYELL T.
Stafford, VA
11/04/2018
Speedy oil change
My oil change was quick. I was in by 10 am and out by 10:30.

Scott H.
11/04/2018
BMW X3 driver side seat belt buckle replacement
We love Wayne and MyTech...only reason I did not give 5 stars is cuz I think the cost was a bit high for just a drivers side seat belt buckle replacement, wiper blades and oil change...but that’s just my gut

SHARON S.
11/02/2018
Excellent customer service
Wayne is always seeking to bring the customer the best value.

KW
Kiersten w.
Alexandria, VA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Kiersten said they super helpful and they were great.

JV
JOYCE V.
Chrysler Aspen
10/31/2018
I love this place. Wayne and Chris are awesome. They are preserving and keeping my Aspen running smoothly. Not ready for a new car. This one has a lot of mileage and is running so nicely because these young men are making sure my car is always up to date on any maintenance and safe for any road trips. They are the best!

10/30/2018
Customer service
Interpersonal relations with customers is great