NB
NATHANIEL B.
Lorton, VA
11/11/2018
Total Package
I consider My Tech as the total package. My reasons are; I receive excellent customer service, expert technical solutions and reasonable prices for any of my car needs. Why should I go somewhere else, when everything I need is right here at this one stop car shop?

MK
MAUREEN K.
11/08/2018
Trustworthy, honest
Have been going to MyTech for about 3 years. Always very pleased with their service. Honest work, reasonable prices and for me, convenient. Very pleased, recommended highly

Justin T.
Virginia
Acura 3.5RL
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Justin said they have good service.

DT
DONYELL T.
Stafford, VA
11/04/2018
Speedy oil change
My oil change was quick. I was in by 10 am and out by 10:30.

Scott H.
Lorton, VA
11/04/2018
BMW X3 driver side seat belt buckle replacement
We love Wayne and MyTech...only reason I did not give 5 stars is cuz I think the cost was a bit high for just a drivers side seat belt buckle replacement, wiper blades and oil change...but that’s just my gut

SHARON S.
11/02/2018
Excellent customer service
Wayne is always seeking to bring the customer the best value.

KW
Kiersten w.
Alexandria, VA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Kiersten said they super helpful and they were great.

JV
JOYCE V.
Chrysler Aspen
10/31/2018
I love this place. Wayne and Chris are awesome. They are preserving and keeping my Aspen running smoothly. Not ready for a new car. This one has a lot of mileage and is running so nicely because these young men are making sure my car is always up to date on any maintenance and safe for any road trips. They are the best!

10/30/2018
Customer service
Interpersonal relations with customers is great

David M.
Virginia
Buick Regal
10/29/2018 Category: Service
David said that the place does good work and they are honest.

Buster S.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Buster said not only are the mechanics the best, every one of them are his friends. He will continue to bring his vehicle back because the work always turns out great.

SK
Stephen K.
Chrysler 200
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the business did a good job.

EC
ED C.
10/22/2018
Excellent staff, excellent mechanics, plus clean, friendly atmosphere,, Overall, the best place to keep you car running as it should.
My car is a 2007 Rav-4. It runs like a brand new automobile. All service calls and inspections have been done at MYTECH AUTO. The management and staff treat me like family, and I always feel comfortable knowing that whatever is done or repaired, it will be done correctly. However, it's always the little extra things they do for me and the car that make them stand out. MYTECH is without a doubt, the best place to take your car for repairs or simple inspections or oil changes. Your job will always be done properly, your will be priced fairly, and most of all, YOU will be treated fairly. One visit to MYTECH, and you will never want to take your car anywhere else.

DONNA L.
Springfield, VA
10/22/2018
The Best Auto Service Around
If you want to receive the best service, from the most honest people around, MyTech Automotive is the place to go.
I totally trust these folks with whatever car service I need.

KP
Kylie P.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Kylie said the technicians are very quick and honest.

DJ
David J.
Dumfries, VA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff did what they said they were going to do.

ST
Shatie T.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Shatie said she would recommend this business for service.

AK
Anish K.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Anish said the business was very friendly and also very professional.

CHERYL M.
10/10/2018
Outstanding service
The service and attention to detail and customer service is outstanding. Wayne is OUTSTANDING!!

JAMES C.
Ram 1500
10/10/2018
I’m sold
I have officially brought all three of my vehicles to MyTech and everything is great. My last visit I brought my Ram 1500 Express for brakes and the serpentine belt. Wayne was on point as always and work was done on time. Wayne also informed me of three recalls on my vehicle (some places don’t do that). My truck runs and sounds great!