10/19/2018
Consistent Great Service
Anytime I bring my car in, I am treated with respect and never feel like I am spoken down to. That is greatly appreciated. Dennis and crew are always happy to educate you on what your car needs, keeping safety at the forefront. They will always let you know if they need to order parts or if there is something worth/not worth repairing.
Thanks to the whole team!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey.  We appreciate your feedback and value your business.  We pleased you're happy with the service you receive at My-Tee.  Have a great week!

Doug L.
Penfield, NY
10/17/2018
GREAT... Even in a pinch
Left work to discover the battery in my car was dead. Got a jumpstart from a coworker, and after a quick phone call to Dennis, headed to My-Tee Automotive for a battery swap. Even close to the end of business, they were prepared to assist when I arrived. Got me right in, fixed the issue and had me out the door. Dennis & My-Tee Automotive ROCKS!!! Best garage in the city!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey!  We appreciate the 5-stars and we're happy you're pleased with the service you receive at My-Tee.  Have a wonderful week!

Joanne F.
Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018
Car fixed
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for your positive feedback. We appreciate your continued patronage at our auto repair shop. Have a great week!

AR
Amanda R.
Jeep Liberty
10/09/2018
My-Tee automotive to the rescue!
Friday night at 5:30 I went to start my car and ... nothing...it was deader than dead...and my clock had changed to 12:00. Despite that fact that My-Tee, my one and only car care place closes at 5:00 M-F, I had to try calling them. I dialed the phone praying that Dennis was still there, while at the same time thinking it's a Friday night, surely he would have left for the weekend. Prayers were answered, Dennis picked up the phone! He assured me that it was most likely the battery and not the starter and encouraged me to find someone with jumper cables, give the car a jump start and then drive it on the highway for 15/20 to help the batter recharge. Good news is jump starting worked, bad news is I needed 3 jump starts between Friday evening and Sunday evening. So Sunday night, after one last jump start, I drove my car to My-Tee and left it there, even though I didn't have an appointment. The next morning Dennis called, it seemed as though first thing Monday morning he or the guys, took a look at my car. Dennis talked to me about what my car needed and made it happen. I had a fully functioning Jeep back by Monday afternoon! Thank you all at My-Tee!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey. We're pleased to hear that you were happy with your service and rated My-Tee Automotive Service 5 stars! We appreciate your patronage and value your feedback.

P.S. We're glad we answered the phone too!

585-442-9360

GS
Gail S.
10/08/2018
Excellent service, expertise, values amp
Dennis at Mytee is an example of a business man who exemplifies putting his customers first. Always accommodating, providing the service needed, deferring work that can wait and maximizing every opportunity to help each customer get the product and service to get every job done efficiently and quickly at very fair rates.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 10/10/2018

Gail, I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for your positive response. We value your business and feedback, and we appreciate you choosing My-Tee Automotive Service for all your vehicle maintenance and repair needs!

myteeautomotive@gmail.com

KO
Kathy O.
Fairport, NY
09/27/2018
consistantly trustworthy & reliable
Like having a real close brother & sister take care of your car needs!
Professional
trustworthy
consistantly reliable!!!
Kathy O'corr
585-261-4463
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 10/01/2018

Kathy, On behalf of My-Tee Automotive, we'd like to thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your participation in the survey and value your business. Have a great week!

EP
Emily P.
Nissan Sentra
09/26/2018
Great!
The people at Mytee Automotive Inc. are fantastic!! When I went in for a quote, one of the mechanics brought me to my car and showed me all of the things that need fixing. I was able to make appointments quickly - and they do great work. I will definitely come back.

Emily,
Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your auto repair work/maintenance, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have an awesome week!

myteeautomotive@gmail.com

Toyota Prius c
09/25/2018
Great service with no surprises
The service I get from Mytee is consistently excellent. Their prices are the best I have found for professional service in Rochester. If they find a problem, they tell you about it and give you enough information to decide whether to fix it immediately or later. I have never felt ripped off, or unfairly treated. I’m really glad I found them.

585-442-9360

Mary B.
Scion xB
09/21/2018
Once again I can not say enough good words about you and your team at MyTee. You are beyond accomodating and you make sure to fit me in during my lunch hour even if one of your guys has to change his to fit me in!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 09/21/2018

Mary,
Thank you for choosing My-Tee Automotive for all your vehicle's maintenance and repair needs. We appreciate your support and would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.

Leah B.

Pontiac Vibe
09/19/2018
Alternator & Serpentine belt replacement
They are keeping my 2008 Vibe going. 188K
Thanks and great job as usual.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 09/20/2018

Mike,
Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your auto repair work/maintenance, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have an awesome weekend!

CD
Chris D.
Bloomfield, NY
09/06/2018
My go to place!!
Having grown up in a garage, I have always done all my own service work. So this makes me an occasional customer as I only need service done that I cannot do myself such as inspection. But no matter how big or small the request I have, the guys here always take care of me promptly and courteously. Professional business, professional staff!!!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 09/10/2018

Chris, Thank you for the 5-stars and positive comments on the survey. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the work done on your vehicle at My-Tee. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Jeanette F.
08/30/2018
Wonderful Service!
My "change engine oil soon" light came on, and I panicked. I called Mytee and Dennis got me in promptly! The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. Everyone in the waiting room have gone there forever, so that tells you how wonderful the service is at Mytee!!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 08/30/2018

Jeanette, Thank you for choosing My-Tee for all your automotive needs!  We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to answer the survey.  We value your feedback and look forward to being of service to you in the future.
Thank you again!

MT
Mike T.
Ford Edge
08/24/2018
Bearing repair at MYTEE auto
Great job as always. Fair, informative and nice to deal with. NO NEED TO ANYWHERE ELSE TO HAVE YOUR VEHICLE WORKED ON. ASK FOR DENNIS AND TELL THEN MIKE SENT YOU:)
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 08/28/2018

Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey. We love referrals and appreciate that you recommend us to your friends and family because we offer a wide variety of automotive services.

James S.
Kia Sportage
08/17/2018
great service
I have been using mytee for many years. I have never been disappointed. They go beyond just service to help people. It is a great feeling to have a mechanic that you can trust.

It is such a great feeling to have a mechanic that you can completely trust
I have been using mytee for many years and I have never been disappointed.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2018

James,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for your positive response. We value your business and feedback. We look forward to helping you with all of your future vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

follow us on Instagram @ myteeautomotive

Scion xD
08/15/2018
Routine Service
Friendly, honest and competent as always.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 08/17/2018

GT
Gerald T.
08/12/2018
Customer service
State inspection due for truck. Always dread this in the past. But since MyTee been servicing my truck. I feel a whole lot different. I bring my truck service and they do a great job
Thanks MyTee

Gerald,

Michael S.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/11/2018
Excellent service and honest staff
Always fast, honest, and fair prices for excellent and thorough service. They are always willing to explain recommended services, are available for appointments relatively quickly and ready to help.

Michael,

Catherine S.
Scion xA
08/10/2018
Scion XA
Mytee has been servicing my car for years. I first came to Mytee on the recommendation of a good friend, and have never been disappointed. Service is always professional, and always with a smile, prices are fair, and the mechanics really know their business. Also, Dennis lets me know what problems they've found and what needs fixing before they work on my car. That's very reassuring to me.

Catherine,

BR
Brenda R.
08/09/2018
Oil change and inspection
Honest and friendly!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you Brenda for the 5 star recommendation!  We're glad you were pleased with your service at look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.