GT
Gerald T.
08/12/2018
Customer service
State inspection due for truck. Always dread this in the past. But since MyTee been servicing my truck. I feel a whole lot different. I bring my truck service and they do a great job
Thanks MyTee

Gerald,
Thank you for the 5-stars and positive comments on the survey. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the work done on your vehicle at My-Tee. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Michael S.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/11/2018
Excellent service and honest staff
Always fast, honest, and fair prices for excellent and thorough service. They are always willing to explain recommended services, are available for appointments relatively quickly and ready to help.

Michael,
Thank you for choosing My-Tee Automotive for all your vehicle's maintenance and repair needs. We appreciate your support and would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.

Catherine S.
Scion xA
08/10/2018
Scion XA
Mytee has been servicing my car for years. I first came to Mytee on the recommendation of a good friend, and have never been disappointed. Service is always professional, and always with a smile, prices are fair, and the mechanics really know their business. Also, Dennis lets me know what problems they've found and what needs fixing before they work on my car. That's very reassuring to me.

Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for your positive response. We value your business and feedback. We look forward to helping you with all of your future vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

BR
Brenda R.
08/09/2018
Oil change and inspection
Honest and friendly!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you Brenda for the 5 star recommendation!  We're glad you were pleased with your service at look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

TJ
Tony J.
Fairport, NY
Toyota Avalon
07/31/2018
My-Tee Auto's competent friendly service!!
Dennis Williams and crew have the most reliable and competent auto service. They all truly value customer service and customer satisfaction !!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review!  We appreciate your business!  Have a great day!

TG
Tom G.
Nissan Murano
06/25/2018
Like it should be....
Great, friendly, timely, service, and no upsell of things you don't need.

Tom,
Thank you for the 5 star great review!  We appreciate your feedback and for letting others know about us!  Have an awesome week!

CR
Caitlin R.
Toyota Yaris
06/23/2018
Thanks Mytee!
I will only take my car to Mytee! They are honest, affordable and do a great job.

Caitlin,
Thank you for the review!  We appreciate the 5-stars and that you would recommend to your friends and family.  Have a great week!

EM
Ed M.
Webster, NY
06/21/2018
ease of appointment scheduling
service personnel are very good to work with

Ed,
Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and for letting us know what you like about us! Have an awesome week!

Sarah C.
06/18/2018
Always a fantastic job
I have been taking my car to Mytee for many years and they always do a great job. I feel confident when I'm there that my car is being taken care of. Friendly service and competent!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you, Sarah, for your 5-star recommendation!  We appreciate your feedback and value your business.  Have a wonderful week.

BL
Bill L.
Fairport, NY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/15/2018
Consistent good service always
The hard work and professionalism is always appreciated!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you, Bill, for providing us with your feedback.  We appreciate the 5-stars and value your business!  And thank you for trusting My-Tee Automotive with all your automotive needs! Have a great weekend!

AH
Ann H.
06/13/2018
Excellant Customer Care and Service
Thank you as always for taking good care of my car. I trust your knowledge and experience.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.  We value your business and look forward to being of service to you in the future!  Have a great weekend!

DO
David O.
06/04/2018
Another great service appointment.
The team at Mytee as always are courteous, professional, and highly competent. I got my vehicle all set for summer at a great price. Dennis is exceedingly honest and straightforward in how he does business. I highly recommend this shop, I've been coming here for over 7 years and have never had a bad experience.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 06/05/2018

David,
Thank you for giving us your feedback and for the excellent review.  We're glad you are pleased with the service you receive at My-Tee and we appreciate the 5-stars!  Hope you have an awesome week!

GT
Gerald T.
05/14/2018
Customer Service
In for service for oil change and rotate tires. But I noticed a leak on driveway and a looked under truck saw some red on a pipe, popped the hood open and saw the power steering was below min. Told Dennis a Mytee about the leak . They checked the steering system, found the leak and fixed it . Great job Mytee.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you, Gerald, for giving us feedback on the service you received at My-Tee.  We're pleased to hear that it was 5-star.  Have a great week!

Catherine S.
Scion xA
05/02/2018
Scion XA
Mytee Automotive, Inc. has serviced my Scion XA for over ten years, and it is still running - top notch. Before that, Mytee serviced my Jeep Wrangler and, when it was time, Dennis advised me when simple repairs were going to get too expensive and it was time to replace my vehicle. Dennis and the team at Mytee are true professionals and fair and honest with their customers. Mytee was recommended to me by a friend, and I have recommended Mytee to many of my friends.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 05/07/2018

Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a wonderful review.  We appreciate your business and value your feedback.  Have a wonderful week!

AR
Amanda R.
Jeep Liberty
05/01/2018
Mytee Automotive: I'll never take my vehicle anywhere else!
Thanks for another excellent experience in car maintenance! I brought my car in for the yearly inspection and an oil change. I imagined it would just be routine, but you found something with the wheel mechanism that needed to be fixed. Even though it was a moderately costly repair I found myself feeling grateful and relieved that the good people of Mytee were on the job, because 1) I felt taken care of and safe - if the issue had not been found, driving my car could have put people in danger. And 2) I had complete confidence that I could trust implicitly that this was a repair that needed immediate attention and that the cost was fair and true to what the parts and labor required.

I have no mechanical knowledge of cars, I want to just start my car and go, go, go. With Mytee Automotive on the job I never worry and it is so nice to have mechanics that I can trust. With Mytee, I've never had a nagging, questioning feeling about a repair or the cost of a repair. Also they are very efficient and timely, my car was done in one day!

One recommendation: I wonder if there would be a way where customers can see their "chart" on-line by logging in with a secure user name and password? Similar to "my chart" in the medical world. I ask because my Jeep Liberty needed a repair in the area of the wheels, and I feel like it needed a similar repair before...off the top of his head Dennis thought it was a Tyrod. When I need a new vehicle I think I would go with another jeep, but if I had a chart of all the repairs this vehicle has needed, and the mileage in which the repair was needed...it might tell me not to go with another Jeep (in my case). A customer could see if repairs were needed in a same area (such as the wheeling system)...we could be better informed with all of our vehicles information in one place.

Thanks Dennis and everyone at Mytee Automotive!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 05/01/2018

Amanda,
Thank you for the nice review.  Great question too.  We do offer that particular service to you either by CarFax or through Mitchell.  Our records show that an initial email was sent in 2015, but we can certainly set you up now.  Please call the shop at your earliest convience and we will have an ID code ready for you.

585-442-9360

Monica H.
Pittsford, NY
04/29/2018
my most recent emergency
It is always a pleasure to work with Dennis and the men at Mytee. This week yet again they helped me out in an emergency . They have my 100 % trust..........thank you guys yet again!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/30/2018

Monica,
Thank you for answering the survey.  We're pleased that you were happy with the service you've received at My-Tee and rated us 5-stars.  Have a wonderful week.

CK
Chris K.
Buick Enclave
04/27/2018
Thank you Dennis!
Excellent guidance on caring for my car!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/27/2018

Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.  We appreciate the five stars!  Have a great weekend!

John S.
Jeep Patriot
04/27/2018
Quality Service with a Smile
Another pleasant experience at Mytee Automotive. This visit was for a routine oil and filter change and a check on another problem with my Jeep. Service has always been fast, cost has always been reasonable. Dennis and the mechanic explained in terms that I could understand on how to best proceed with the other issue.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/27/2018

John,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee Automotive with your vehicle.  We appreciate your patronage and taking the time to give us your feedback.  We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.  Have a great weekend.

Suzanne B.
04/24/2018
The people; they honesty
Great company! Everyone takes the time to explain the problems and options. Couldn’t be happier with the service where trust is really important.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/26/2018

Suzanne,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee Automotive with all your automotive needs.  We appreciate your patronage and your feedback, and we hope to be of further service to you in the future.  Thank you again!

WB
Wayne B.
Pittsford, NY
Jeep Patriot
04/10/2018
Service .
Promt & on time service never a problem..
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/17/2018

Wayne,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.  We appreciate that you trust My-Tee Automotive with your automotive repairs and value your feedback.  Have a great week!

myteeautomotive@gmail.com