Mike S.
Penfield, NY
12/16/2018
My wife and I have been bringing our vehicles to Dennis and team since 1990. We wouldn't trust them to anyone else.

It's a nice feeling to believe that if Dennis tells you that something needs to be done, that it really does need to be done.

BO
Becky O.
Penfield, NY
12/14/2018
Excellent service with honest and integrity.

Randi W.
Pittsford, NY
Mazda CX-3
12/12/2018
Excellent Recommendation
Their knowledge of the automotive world is not only deep but they also keep up with the state-of-the-art. They recommended a new 4-season tire with an innovative hybrid tread. I'm amazed by these guys and loving my new tires.

TJ
Tony J.
Fairport, NY
12/11/2018
2015 RAV 4 Service
My-Tee Auto / Dennis Williams's staff preformed required Oil & Lube & Tire rotation service and also alerted me regarding a transmission warranty issue. They recommended follow-up with my dealer and guided me through the process like true professionals!! In appreciation, Tony & Ann Joseph

Debra C.
East Rochester, NY
Chevrolet HHR
12/09/2018
Great, honest service
Great, honest service

Debra,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for your positive response. We value your business and feedback, and we appreciate you choosing My-Tee Automotive Service for all your vehicle maintenance and repair needs!

www.my-tee-automotive.com

Mike C.
Webster, NY
Honda Civic Si
12/09/2018
Predictably complete and effective servicing of my auto.
From the moment that I call to discuss making an appointment for a servicing or for asking for advice, I receive immediate, complete, and appropriate advice from Dennis or a staff member. I have been doing this for just short of a decade. 100 % confidence and I recommend Mighty Muffler unconditionally to others whenever possible. This is a given.

Mike,
On behalf of My-Tee Automotive, we'd like to thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your participation and value your business. Have a great week!

585-442-9360

TJ
Tony J.
Fairport, NY
Toyota Avalon
12/08/2018
Dennis Williams & his professional staff!!
Mytee Auto has given me and my family consistent, expert, personal and reliable service!!

Tony,
Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your auto repair work/maintenance performed at My-Tee, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have an awesome week!

myteeautomotive@gmail.com

HT
Herm T.
Scion xD
12/07/2018
Inspection and routine repair
Pleasant professional service as always.

Herm,
Thank you for the positive comments when answering the survey. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the work done to your vehicle at My-Tee Automotive Service. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Have a nice week!

Mary B.
Scion xB
12/05/2018
Dennis and the entire staff are always willing to help.
My work schedule isn't at all flexible and now that you are unable to shuttle I have to come on my lunch hour. You went as far as switching one of your employees lunch hours to ensure that you could get me in and out in an hour and I really appreciate it!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 12/07/2018

Mary,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that you are willing to work with us to get you in.  We value your patronage and we'll always try to be convenient for you. Thank you for working with us.  Have a great weekend!

GT
Gerald T.
12/01/2018
Customer service
Needed to take truck in for brake failure.Got it towed in just at closing they were just locking up the place .Louis stay late to wait for the unloading of my truck then drove it into their shop . The next day they could evaluate the cause of the brake failure . Everything was explained about the cause and what was needed to repair my truck
MYTEE did a great job

Gerald,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey and for the 5-star rating!  We were glad we could help you and we are pleased you were happy with the service you received with us.  We look forward to being of service to you in the future.  Have an awesome week!

TW
Ted W.
11/28/2018
fast, friendly, super easy to work with!
Making the appointment was fast and easy, and I got a number of email reminders, which I also appreciated. The appointment time on the first reminder was incorrect, but fixing it was not a problem. Kudos to the friendly, knowledgeable and efficient staff who took good care of me and my car — I enjoyed hanging out in the clean, comfortable reception area and chatting with the staff and other customers. Thanks, Dennis, and everyone else!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you, Ted, for taking the time to answer the survey.  We appreciate your feedback and we were glad to hear that you felt your service was worth 5-stars!  Thank you for choosing My-Tee Automotive for your vehicle's needs, and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.  Have a great week!

Shelby M.
Acura TSX
11/28/2018
AMAZING
Thank you so much Mytee, they not only replaced my tires, but helped work around my work schedule to make sure I'd be able to pick up my car later in the evening. Mytee is professional and dependable and I will be going back to them in the future.

Shelby,
Thank you for taking the time to write up a review.  We appreciate you feedback and the 5-stars!  We pleased you were happy with the service you've received with us!  Have a great week!

MT
Mike T.
11/21/2018
Alternator Issue
I've had a run of bad luck with my cars!! They all have a lot of miles and don't want a car payment. Another alternator but this time in my Rav 4. Brought car to MYTEE on Monday. Of course the worst day for a no appointment car issue. They were able to diagnose the problem and have it repaired by Tuesday. This why you need to have a good repair shop to go to. MYTEE auto is 5 stars in my book.
Thanks for the prompt repair and fair price.

Mike,
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us your feedback.  We appreciate your patronage and we're glad you were happy with the service you received with us.  We look forward to helpling you keep your car on the road in the future.  Have a great week!

Carol M.
Toyota Yaris
11/17/2018
Wonderful staff!
Always informative and really care!

Carol,

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

MT
Mike T.
Pontiac Vibe
11/15/2018
Battery Issue
My car died at a customers shop. I jumped it and headed to MYTEE AUTOMOTIVE. I showed up unannounced with a car charging issue. They were very busy but took care of me. Checked the charging system and the diagnostics pointed to a possible battery issue.
Instead of just saying you need a new battery Dennis explained that the battery still had some life but was low on cranking amps. Due to it being older(4 years) there might be a short in it but not totally sure. I said it was time for a new battery. 20 minutes later I'm out the door.
Dennis and his team are the best.

Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!  We are pleased to hear that your auto repair service with us was 5-star. Please feel free to recommend us to your family, friends, neighbors and/or co-workers. In addition to auto repair, we can perform all manufacturers' recommended maintenance on vehicles.

We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

LG
Leslie G.
Subaru Legacy
11/15/2018
The way business used to be ...
Outstanding customer service, friendly and know their stuff. Thanks Dennis and your team!

Leslie,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey. We're pleased to hear that you were happy with your service and rated My-Tee Automotive Service 5 stars!

Happy Thanksgiving!

John S.
Jeep Patriot
11/14/2018
Quality Service with a Smile
Another visit to Mytee and another wonderful experience. The yearly NYS inspection, routine oil and filter change and the expert discovery/repair of that bothersome noise coming from underneath the engine. My 10 year old Jeep has many more miles to travel, so the most logical and trustworthy persons to take care of that for me is Mytee.

John,

Happy Thanksgiving!

MA
Marc A.
Pittsford, NY
Lexus GX 470
11/13/2018
Excellent experience
I was referred by a family member and very impressed by the service provided. Trustworthy and personable is a rare trait that is very rare these days.

Marc,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for your positive response. We value your feedback. We look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

CD
Chris D.
Bloomfield, NY
Jeep Wrangler JK
11/09/2018
The staff
These guys are phenomenal. That’s really all that needs to be said!!

Chris,
On behalf of My-Tee, we'd like to thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your participation in the survey and value your business.

GMC Canyon
11/08/2018
Good mechanics
Always great friendly service!

Joe,
Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your service, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.