Mary H.
Nissan Versa
02/16/2019
Excellent customer service and quick.
When waiting for your service to be finished - you can truly relax in the lobby with coffee! Always such a nice experience.

Good afternoon, Mary!
Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your auto repair work/maintenance performed at My-Tee, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have an awesome week!

DO
David O.
02/16/2019
Another great service appointment.
As always, friendly, professional, and competent service, I also appreciate that Dennis and his crew give recommendations on future service and keep me apprised of maintenance that will be needed soon, so I can plan accordingly.

Good afternoon, Dave!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!  We are pleased to hear that your auto repair service with us was 5-star. We look forward to being of service to you in the new year and helping mainain you maintain your vehicle in the years to come!

Julie W.
Honda Civic Si
02/15/2019
Glad I found you!
Honest, efficient, friendly, fairly priced: What more can you ask from a business?

Good afternoon, Julie.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for your positive response. We value your business and feedback, and we appreciate you choosing My-Tee Automotive Service for all your vehicle maintenance and repair needs!

Rusty B.
Buick Lucerne
02/13/2019
The best
You guys are awesome. Trust is very important and you have mine.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Rusty,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee Automotive with your vehicles repairs and maintenance needs!  Have a great week.

JJ
Jennifer J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/13/2019
Excellent service.
Dennis and his crew go well and beyond to keep my car safe and running well. They go out of their way to keep the cost down. I have trusted them with all my cars and will keep doing so.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Jennifer,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee with all of your vehicle's service needs.  We appreciate your feedback as well! Have a great week!

John C.
02/05/2019
repair advice, inspection
pros at mytee, great job and timely. always pleasant !
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 02/05/2019

John,

Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for responding to the survey. We value your feedback and look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Rosemary R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
02/03/2019
Inspection
Dennis and staff are always great

Margo C.
02/02/2019
Great service. Dennis and his guys are great.
They provide excellent service in a timely fashion which is great especially in our society today.
Dennis is great. Have been going there for awhile. Trust him and his judgments and recommendations completely. Great job Mytee!!!!🙂
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 02/04/2019

On behalf of My-Tee Automotive, we'd like to thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your participation and value your business. Have a great week!

BR
Brenda R.
02/02/2019
Dennis is the best!
Honest and friendly
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for your positive feedback. We appreciate your continued patronage at our complete automotive repair shop. Have a great week!
585-442-9360

EF
Emily F.
02/01/2019
friendly and efficient
I felt very comfortable with their reccomendation for needed service.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for answering the survey! We appreciate your feedback and your business. We look forward to being of service to you in the new year and helping mainain you maintain your vehicle in the years to come!

TW
Ted W.
Chevrolet Uplander
01/31/2019
Communication
Dennis keeps me up to date with any issues with my vehicle and what it needs before going ahead with the work. He also lets me know what I can expect in the future.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the positive comments when answering the survey. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the work done to your vehicle at My-Tee Automotive Service. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Have a nice week!

Sarah S.
Kia Sedona
01/24/2019
Honest, Friendly, and Very Reasonable Prices
I have found my auto repair shop. After years of using dealerships because they had extended hours and shuttles, I gave Mytee a try a few months ago because my father-in-law suggested it when I had a really high repair quote from a dealer. I wasn't even sure if I should keep the car. Mytee's cost was a ton lower because they limited the scope of work to only what truly needed to be done and had a better shop rate. They saved me a new car shopping experience.

Since then I've gone back for minor diagnostic and repair work on both family cars, and I haven't been disappointed. Great service, very friendly, fast, very reasonably priced. When you see Dennis at work, you can see he cares for both his customers AND his employees, which is a big deal in my book. It's contagious. I was stuck in a snowbank just outside their shop and one of the techs moving another car noticed me. Within seconds he was out of his vehicle and helping me get unstuck, with a smile on his face and a "have a great day" on his lips.

When it comes to auto repair you tend to wonder a bit - am I getting a good deal? Is this work really necessary? I don't wonder AT ALL with Mytee. I am never going to another mechanic as long as they're around. I recommend them every time I get the chance.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 01/29/2019

Good morning, Sarah!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!  We are pleased to hear that your auto repair service with us was 5-star. We look forward to being of service to you and helping you maintain your vehicles in the years to come!

Dee D.
Fairport, NY
01/19/2019
The best automotive place out there
I have a 10 year old Camry that the guys at Mytee take great care of. They have attention to every detail Good work guys Always a pleasure seeing Denis at his counter working away when I come in

Dee,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey. We appreciate your feedback, and the 5-stars!  Have a great week!

MF
Mike F.
01/17/2019
NYS Inspection
I had a few days left to get my inspection and these guys gave me an 8;00am appt the next day. I was out at 8:25 for $22 with my sticker. Nice, honest guys.

Mike,
Thank you for choosing My-Tee!  We appreciate your feedback and the 5-star recommendation.  I hope you meant $21, because its unlawful of us to charge more than that for an inspection! (LOL) Have a great week!!

AH
Ann H.
01/16/2019
Totally Trustworthy
I've been depending on Mytee for over 20 years. Dennis and crew value their customers and always give great customer service. When I'm there I'm always confident any issues will be resolved in my best interest.

Ann,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee for your automotive needs.  We appreciate the 5 star review and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.  Have a great week!

Reuben B.
Scion xB
01/10/2019
Great shop
Quick service was great. Owner always has a smile. Prices are very good. Definitely going back!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 01/14/2019

Reuben,
Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your service, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

JJ
Jennifer J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/10/2019
Mytee automotive is a great place.
Dennis and everyone are always professional and friendly. They keep my car in top working order. They are always concerned about my safety and the reliability of my car.

Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for your positive response. We value your feedback, and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

MT
Mike T.
Dodge Dakota
01/04/2019
close by to my work
went in for an oil change and let me know i had a bad wheel bearing and gave me a fair price on getting it fixed

Mike,
On behalf of My-Tee, we'd like to thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your participation in the survey and value your business.

Sara C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/04/2019
Excellent service and friendly people
I have needed to bring in my car on several occasions recently. Mytee came very highly recommended to me and I can see why. Dennis is very friendly and straight forward. They not only gave me great advice, but they also made knowledgeable and reliable repairs to me car. I have already told my whole family to switch to Mytee Auto !

Sara,
Thank you for choosing My-Tee Automotive for your vehicle's maintenance and repair needs. We appreciate your support and would like to thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.

MT
Mike T.
Pontiac Vibe
01/03/2019
Inspection
Routine visit to get car inspected. Quick and through as always.
Rav to get inspected next.