Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Ed M.
Webster, NY
06/21/2018
ease of appointment scheduling
service personnel are very good to work with

Sarah C.
06/18/2018
Always a fantastic job
I have been taking my car to Mytee for many years and they always do a great job. I feel confident when I'm there that my car is being taken care of. Friendly service and competent!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you, Sarah, for your 5-star recommendation!  We appreciate your feedback and value your business.  Have a wonderful week.

Bill L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/15/2018
Consistent good service always
The hard work and professionalism is always appreciated!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you, Bill, for providing us with your feedback.  We appreciate the 5-stars and value your business!  And thank you for trusting My-Tee Automotive with all your automotive needs! Have a great weekend!

AH
Ann H.
06/13/2018
Excellant Customer Care and Service
Thank you as always for taking good care of my car. I trust your knowledge and experience.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 06/15/2018

Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.  We value your business and look forward to being of service to you in the future!  Have a great weekend!

DO
David O.
06/04/2018
Another great service appointment.
The team at Mytee as always are courteous, professional, and highly competent. I got my vehicle all set for summer at a great price. Dennis is exceedingly honest and straightforward in how he does business. I highly recommend this shop, I've been coming here for over 7 years and have never had a bad experience.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 06/05/2018

David,
Thank you for giving us your feedback and for the excellent review.  We're glad you are pleased with the service you receive at My-Tee and we appreciate the 5-stars!  Hope you have an awesome week!

GT
Gerald T.
05/14/2018
Customer Service
In for service for oil change and rotate tires. But I noticed a leak on driveway and a looked under truck saw some red on a pipe, popped the hood open and saw the power steering was below min. Told Dennis a Mytee about the leak . They checked the steering system, found the leak and fixed it . Great job Mytee.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you, Gerald, for giving us feedback on the service you received at My-Tee.  We're pleased to hear that it was 5-star.  Have a great week!

Catherine S.
Scion xA
05/02/2018
Scion XA
Mytee Automotive, Inc. has serviced my Scion XA for over ten years, and it is still running - top notch. Before that, Mytee serviced my Jeep Wrangler and, when it was time, Dennis advised me when simple repairs were going to get too expensive and it was time to replace my vehicle. Dennis and the team at Mytee are true professionals and fair and honest with their customers. Mytee was recommended to me by a friend, and I have recommended Mytee to many of my friends.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 05/07/2018

Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a wonderful review.  We appreciate your business and value your feedback.  Have a wonderful week!

AR
Amanda R.
Jeep Liberty
05/01/2018
Mytee Automotive: I'll never take my vehicle anywhere else!
Thanks for another excellent experience in car maintenance! I brought my car in for the yearly inspection and an oil change. I imagined it would just be routine, but you found something with the wheel mechanism that needed to be fixed. Even though it was a moderately costly repair I found myself feeling grateful and relieved that the good people of Mytee were on the job, because 1) I felt taken care of and safe - if the issue had not been found, driving my car could have put people in danger. And 2) I had complete confidence that I could trust implicitly that this was a repair that needed immediate attention and that the cost was fair and true to what the parts and labor required.

I have no mechanical knowledge of cars, I want to just start my car and go, go, go. With Mytee Automotive on the job I never worry and it is so nice to have mechanics that I can trust. With Mytee, I've never had a nagging, questioning feeling about a repair or the cost of a repair. Also they are very efficient and timely, my car was done in one day!

One recommendation: I wonder if there would be a way where customers can see their "chart" on-line by logging in with a secure user name and password? Similar to "my chart" in the medical world. I ask because my Jeep Liberty needed a repair in the area of the wheels, and I feel like it needed a similar repair before...off the top of his head Dennis thought it was a Tyrod. When I need a new vehicle I think I would go with another jeep, but if I had a chart of all the repairs this vehicle has needed, and the mileage in which the repair was needed...it might tell me not to go with another Jeep (in my case). A customer could see if repairs were needed in a same area (such as the wheeling system)...we could be better informed with all of our vehicles information in one place.

Thanks Dennis and everyone at Mytee Automotive!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 05/01/2018

Amanda,
Thank you for the nice review.  Great question too.  We do offer that particular service to you either by CarFax or through Mitchell.  Our records show that an initial email was sent in 2015, but we can certainly set you up now.  Please call the shop at your earliest convience and we will have an ID code ready for you.

585-442-9360

Monica H.
Pittsford, NY
04/29/2018
my most recent emergency
It is always a pleasure to work with Dennis and the men at Mytee. This week yet again they helped me out in an emergency . They have my 100 % trust..........thank you guys yet again!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/30/2018

Monica,
Thank you for answering the survey.  We're pleased that you were happy with the service you've received at My-Tee and rated us 5-stars.  Have a wonderful week.

CK
Chris K.
Buick Enclave
04/27/2018
Thank you Dennis!
Excellent guidance on caring for my car!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/27/2018

Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.  We appreciate the five stars!  Have a great weekend!

John S.
Jeep Patriot
04/27/2018
Quality Service with a Smile
Another pleasant experience at Mytee Automotive. This visit was for a routine oil and filter change and a check on another problem with my Jeep. Service has always been fast, cost has always been reasonable. Dennis and the mechanic explained in terms that I could understand on how to best proceed with the other issue.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/27/2018

John,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee Automotive with your vehicle.  We appreciate your patronage and taking the time to give us your feedback.  We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.  Have a great weekend.

Suzanne B.
04/24/2018
The people; they honesty
Great company! Everyone takes the time to explain the problems and options. Couldn’t be happier with the service where trust is really important.
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/26/2018

Suzanne,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee Automotive with all your automotive needs.  We appreciate your patronage and your feedback, and we hope to be of further service to you in the future.  Thank you again!

WB
Wayne B.
Pittsford, NY
Jeep Patriot
04/10/2018
Service .
Promt & on time service never a problem..
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/17/2018

Wayne,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.  We appreciate that you trust My-Tee Automotive with your automotive repairs and value your feedback.  Have a great week!

Bill L.
04/08/2018
always great service
Once again, thanks for the great service, it is appreciated!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/09/2018

Bill,
Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your patronage and we're glad you're pleased with the service you receive at My-Tee Automotive.

JY
James Y.
Toyota Prius c
04/07/2018
Best in Rochester!
Brought my Prius in for an oil change but was told the oil was fine for another couple of thousand miles. I have no doubt that some other garages would have changed it anyway. Thanks for your honesty and always great service!
Dennis W. from Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 04/08/2018

James, Thank you for trusting My-Tee with your vehicle's maintenance needs.  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to being of service to you in the future.  Hope you enjoy your weekend.

PM
Paul M.
Toyota Prius v
04/05/2018
Oil change & sched maintenance
The entire process was smooth, from scheduling the appointment, estimate of cost, timely execution and updates on process. I always feel that I am getting an honest assessment of the service, and this visit was no exception.

Paul,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee with all your automotive needs.  We appreciate you taking the time to answer the survey and the kind comments.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Brianna L.
04/03/2018
Great Communication
Great experience. Great communication the entire time and they walk you through everything that needs to be done including the estimated labor hours it will take, so you can walk away knowing you're not being cheated.

Brianna,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.  We appreciate the nice comments and the 5 stars.  We look forward to being of service for you in the future!  Have a great weekend.

TJ
Tony J.
Toyota Avalon
04/03/2018
My-tee Auto is without a doubt a place where one can trust that the work will be done with the highest quality & safety in mind!
Thank you Dennis Williams & Staff!!! Tony J

Tony,
Thank you for trusting the team at My-Tee to handle your automotive needs.  We appreciate your patronage and taking the time to give us a 5 star rating on the survey.  Have a great weekend!

ST
Suzy T.
Lexus ES 330
03/29/2018
Always reliable when I'm in a jam. Gets me in and out when my car needs service unexpectedly. I have been taking my cars here for over a decade and wouldn't go any where else. I trust Dennis and his team with my vehicle and that's a hard thing to come by. Nice to be in good hands. They are always friendly and appreciate my business as much as I appreciate them!

Suzy,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee's team of technicians for all your automotive needs.  We appreciate you taking the time to answer the survey questions and for giving us 5 stars!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

HA
Hussein A.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/27/2018
Excellent service as usual
Consistently excellent service

Hussein,
Thank you for trusting My-Tee with your vehicle's repairs and maintenance needs!  We appreciate you taking the time to respond to the survey and rating us 5 stars.  Have a wonderful weekend!