Mytee Automotive Inc.

Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 08:42 AM
James S. on 11/10/2017
"great service"
I have been a customer over 30 years. they have always been honest with great They informed service . I once had issues that would cost over 300 dollars. They informed me that while they could do the work . the car would not passed inspection in 6 months. This honesty in is what is needed in a repair shop. Thanks guys
Vehicle: Kia Sportage

Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 01:45 PM

Hello,
Thank you for the positive comments when answering the survey. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the work done to your vehicle at My-Tee Automotive Service. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Have a nice week, Gerald!

Susan W. on 11/08/2017
"Excellent service"
Superb professional expertise.
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 01:15 PM

Susan,
Thank you for answering the survey questions!  We value your feedback, and appreciate your loyality.  We hope to be of service to you in the future!  Have a wonderful week!

Glenn G. on 11/08/2017
Glenn said everyone at this business was nice. They were courteous and they did not take a long time to get his vehicle repaired.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for your positive feedback. We appreciate your patronage. Have a great week, Glenn!

Tommy P. on 11/08/2017
Tommy said the staff damaged his vehicle, but they repaired it quickly and he really appreciated it. He mentioned that he went in for something different and they fixed their mistake. They were informative.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 11/14/2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for your positive response. We value your business and feedback, and we appreciate you choosing My-Tee Automotive Service for all your vehicle maintenance and repair needs! Have a great week, Tommy!

Phyllis C. on 11/08/2017
Phyllis said Dennis was wonderful.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry

Good morning!
On behalf of My-Tee Automotive, we'd like to thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your participation and value your business. Have a great week, Phyllis!

Reva S. on 11/07/2017
"prompt, courteous service, honest and dependable."
It's almost a pleasure to have car trouble just to go to this splendid facility. Aside from their car knowledge and ability, they have the cleanest, most inviting waiting room I've ever seen.
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 06:02 AM
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 11/07/2017

Reva,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!  We are pleased to hear that your auto repair service with us was 5-star. Please feel free to recommend us to your family, friends, neighbors and/or co-workers. In addition to auto repair, we can perform all manufacturers' recommended maintenance on vehicles.  Have a great week!

Paul B. on 11/07/2017
Paul said the staff was personable and they offered quick and friendly service.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Review Created: 11/07/2017

Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey!  We appreciate your feedback and hope we can be of service to you in the future.  Have a wonderful day!

Catherine S. on 11/03/2017
"Mytee - my go-to automotive service center."
I have been taking my 2006 Scion XA for service at Mytee for many years; my Jeep for years before the Scion. The mechanics have fixed my car "spot-on" whenever needed; I have my oil changed and tires rotated regularly; and my car inspected annually. Whenever I have a question about maintenance or trade-in time, Dennis has always pointed me in the correct direction. Their prices are fair, and their work is excellent. I was recommended to Mytee by my best friend, and I gladly recommend Mytee whenever I get the opportunity.
Vehicle: Scion xA
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 08:56 AM
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey. We're pleased to hear that you were happy with your service and rated My-Tee 5 stars! And thank you for recommending us to your friends and family because we offer a wide variety of automotive services.

Catherine M. on 11/03/2017
"friendliness & they adjust apt. time to accommodate me."
they explained that what had to be done & it was not my fault and there was no change to anything I could have done to prevent this. Part just wore out.
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 03:33 AM
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 11/03/2017

Cathrine,

Kelsey S. on 11/02/2017
Kelsey stated she loves visiting this business. They help work around her lunch schedule. They have a nice facility and the staff are super nice. They are great and east to work with.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Review Created: 11/02/2017
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 11/06/2017

Kelsey,
Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey questions.  We appreciate your comments and look forward to helping you with all your automotive repairs and maintenance in the future.

William B. on 11/01/2017
William said the service he received at the facility was good
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 11/06/2017

William,
Thank you for participating in the survey.  We appreciate your feedback and we hope we can be of service to you in the future.

Fara T. on 11/01/2017
Fara said they did a very good job.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017

Fara,
Thank you for your feedback!  We appreciate the 5-star recommendation and hope we can help in the future!  Have an awesome week!

Emily B. on 10/31/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Wonderful Service"
I've been to several auto mechanics and MyTee doesn't even compare to all the rest. They are very fair with costs, honest with opinions not trying to upsell you all the time. The staff is always helpful and very informative. The best auto mechanic in Rochester!
Review Created: 10/31/2017 07:12 PM
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 11/01/2017

Emily,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your continued patronage at our auto repair shop. Have a great week!

Rich F. on 10/31/2017
"they took my car in as scheduled"
everybody was courtes and took care of my needs promptly
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 04:06 PM
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 11/01/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your transmission service, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have an awesome week!

Meagan S. on 10/31/2017
Meagan said this business was excellent.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017

Meagan,
Thank you for the 5-star recommendation!  We appreciate your feedback and value your business.  Have a great week!

Linda H. on 10/28/2017
"Efficient and things are done in a timely manner to fit my busy schedule."
Excellent service and efficiency.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring Sdn
Review Created: 10/28/2017 08:26 AM
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 10/30/2017

Linda,
Thank you for the positive comments when answering the survey. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the work done to your vehicle at My-Tee Automotive Service. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Have a nice week!

Ted W. on 10/27/2017
"Services "
Dennis always goes the extra step to make sure we are informed of what is going on and the staff does great work
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Review Created: 10/27/2017 04:50 PM
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 10/30/2017

Ted,

Karin E. on 10/27/2017
"Rare caring and consistency"
I've been taking my vehicles to MyTee Automotive for over 25 years...wouldn't go anywhere else. Upfront, honest, transparent, very knowledgeable and go above and beyond when needed, plus reasonable pricing. Thanks for always taking good care of my vehicles and me.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Review Created: 10/27/2017 09:31 AM
Dennis W. at Mytee Automotive Inc. responded on 10/27/2017

Karin,
Thank you for the positive comments when answering the survey. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the repair work done to your vehicle at My-Tee Automotive Service. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.