BK
BOUER-SCHLITT K.
Atlanta, GA
01/16/2020
Everything was perfect!
Great service, very professional, quick, kind, fair, helpful!

01/13/2020
Customers service.
Starting another year with N.E.N Auto service.
Happy new year to the team at N.E.N Auto service.
As usual you provide excellent and quality service.
It's my pleasure to have you as my service provider for another year round. I recommend N.E.N for all your service needs in Auto repair.

Decatur, GA
Honda Civic Sdn
01/11/2020
Best Mechanic!
The service was great everyone was very friendly and They fixed my problem within a timely matter!

Kerine B.
01/03/2020
Awesome Work
Nigel did a great job and got my car fixed. I was given an itemized bill.

01/03/2020
Reliable and Trustworthy
Work was completed on time

AP
Amar P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Amar said the service was good and done in a timely manner.

NR
Neville R.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Neville said he knows the owner personally and he's a very good person. He always does a good job. Everything is good so far.

Marcel S.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Marcel said he is always happy with the service.

AL
ALLEN L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/13/2019
Best Auto service and repair in Snellville.
This is the only mechanic I’ve used in the last 7 years. They do a great job on every vehicle I’ve brought in. Prices are great and service is quick. There trust worthy and honest and I love that about them. They don’t do unnecessary work just to get your money. I wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.
Nigel N. from N.E.N. Auto Service and Repair responded on 12/13/2019

HERE AT N.E.N. AUTO WE STRIVE TO DO OUR BEST TO SATISFY ALL OF OUR CUSTOMER'S

KHIA B.
12/07/2019
Saved the Day!!
Mr. Nigil saved the day. We were ready to celebrate my son's birthday and immediately saw that I had a flat tire. I called my technician and he referred me to N.E.N. because he is shop had closed earlier that day. Mr. Earl (Eakaan Automotive) called Mr. Nigil and they inspected and repaired my tire even though the shop was closed. I received excellent customer service and technicians were were thorough and professional. Best of all we were still able to celebrate and have a great day!!
Nigel N. from N.E.N. Auto Service and Repair responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words Khia! We truly try to do nothing but the best in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future and will continue to strive to keep up the great work.

11/15/2019
A1 customer service
Nigel and stuff.
As always its a pleasure taking my cars to N.E.N Auto service and repair. Dear friends who's looking for a great place to get your car repair or just regular maintenance this is the place to take it. Friends Look at it this way. Where car is concerned from a pin to anchor you can get it done at N.E.N Auto service and repair.
Nigel N. from N.E.N. Auto Service and Repair responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you Junior for your continuous dedication and trust with me. You are truly amazing. We aim to please and do nothing but the best!

10/28/2019
Customer service
Thanks to all the staff at N.E.N Auto service.
Good quality customer service. I'm repeating customer and the service, I received overall is excellent. Guys take you business to Nigel and company and you will receive A class customer service.
Nigel N. from N.E.N. Auto Service and Repair responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you Junior for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing working together in the future. We truly aim to please and do nothing but the best!

DEXTER G.
Cadillac SRX
10/23/2019
2011 Cadillac SRX Front ball joints
They were recommended by one of his competitors I randomly met in a speedway gas station. This business have a family Atmosphere and everyone is friendly. They quoted me a price I agreed on, the work was done quickly and professionally. When I was done the price was actually less then the original quote. I would recommend this company to anyone who has any automotive issues. This is a full-service repair facility that can handle any repair. They have my respect. Thank you N.E.N

Regards,
Dexter Gill .
A1 dent repair LLC.
Nigel N. from N.E.N. Auto Service and Repair responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you Dexter for the wonderful review. Here at NEN Auto we aim for nothing but the best and aim to please while trying to only do what is absolutely necessary for each client. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/18/2019
Upfront Honesty is valued
Apparently there’s a diagnosis fee that you will be charged that you are not made aware of until after. Outrageous pricing for parts and labor as well. Not sure I will be getting my vehicle serviced here
Nigel N. from N.E.N. Auto Service and Repair responded on 11/08/2019

SORRY YOU TO DID'NT SEE IT BUT IT IS POSTED IN THE OFFICE.

Dwayne B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Dwayne said this business had great service and customer rapport.