Latest Review over 6 years ago

Joe G.
12/24/2013 Category: Service
Joe said the service is good, but they are a little slow.

Danial B.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/24/2013 Category: Service
Daniel said they get down to business.

LISA S.
12/20/2013
Great Service but . . .
Naco Auto has always treated my family's auto's well and tries to keep the cost reasonable. The time it took to fix the problem this last visit, was waaay too long though.

SV
Sophie V.
12/20/2013 Category: Service
Sophie said everybody at this business was nice and helpful. She has already recommended them to others.

Robert W.
Lincoln Town Car
12/19/2013 Category: Service
Robert said he has done business with them for 30 years. They got his vehicle running when no other business could. He will take his vehicle there for service with or without a discount.

RK
Robert K.
12/19/2013 Category: Service
Robert said I the work was affordable and timely, and they got the vehicle to him the next day. There were no problems.

MA
Morger A.
12/18/2013 Category: Service
Morger said this business had very good service. He is planning on taking his vehicle back to them at the beginning of the year because he has a lot of work to be done. The staff was friendly. He would definitely recommend them to others.

TA
Tom A.
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Tom said they did a great job at this business. The had good service and a very professional staff.

MF
Martha F.
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Claudia. She said they know Mike and he always makes every experience pleasurable. They do a great job and everyone is awesome.

BK
Barbara K.
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Barbara said she has been a customer of this business for many years now. She has never had a problem with them.

JY
Jo Ann Y.
Converse, TX
11/11/2013
Horrible Service
Mike the owner had my son's car for 3 weeks. I took the car in for a oil leak and a check engine light on. I had to keep calling for status. I was quoted one price and was told the car did not have a leak. Then I was told there was nothing wrong with the senors and that he wanted to drive the call a little more to ensure that was the case. End result was there was hole in the raditor. Mike replaced that. After several follow up calls that I made to him. I was told I needed two sensors. An 02 sensor and a Mas sensor.By that time I was fed up with different stories. All that was done was a radiator replace and an 02 Sensor. Brought the car back home and there is still an oil leak that he claimed there was not. I would not recommend this place to anyone as it took him 3 weeks to tell me that then to claim there was no oil leak when in fact there still is. By the way I took my moms car here and it took them 3 times before they got it right. I thought I would give them a chance by taking my son's car. I was so wrong. The price I was quoted was not the price I paid at the end of the day. Bad service. I would not give any stars but since their website forces you to I will give a one.

GM
GARY M.
11/06/2013
2002 Ford Pick Up
After the vehicle was repaired, it was used as a tow truck for their business. My husband, Gary Mays, the owner of the truck, saw this activity...not good!

John A.
Nissan Maxima
11/06/2013 Category: Service
John said they did a good job.

AL
Angel L.
Isuzu Rodeo
11/05/2013 Category: Service
Angel said this business does everything they say they will.

Anthony S.
Chevrolet Cutaway
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Anthony said he has been doing business with them for years. He stated Mike is an amazing manager, technician, and CEO, and a real blessing from God.