Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5rating 3.5555556rating 3.5555556
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

James K.
Orland Park, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Engine issue
1)Great service and parts departments.
2)Eager to get my issue resolved.
3)Mechanics are very knowledgeable

Davie M.
Great service. No waiting. Quick Service

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Rating of Regular Maintenance Visit
First, prompt service on arrival.
Seconds, accurate maintenance history and quotes.
Third, recommended maintenance for the next visit.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for your response, we appreciate your feedback.

Angela B.
08/19/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for your feedback!

Dominique W.
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Bad Car wash and dishonest employees
I love Hyundai cars! I have drove them all my life! As far as the service department in River Oaks Mike is cool, but who ever is washing the cars and the car wash is terrible! Car washes are supposed to clean cars not break windshields, and let someone know what happened before you try to send them on their way! I probably wouldn’t be as mad if someone had mentioned it before I got my car and was already prepared to fix it! Don’t tell me you didn’t know when you did!

I do apologize for your car wash experience. We have addressed the issue with the staff. I am happy to replace the windshield. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Ziggy G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

we apologize for the situation, and the last person to see your car was the porter who washed your car, who was disciplined for not making us aware of the situation before the car was given back to you, and i was the prson that mike got to make sure your situatuion was taken care of, so with that being said please reconsider your rating, mike did a good job and the right thing which was to make sure you were made right from the situation, and this review reflects on him, sorry again for the mishap.

08/18/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A

Thank you for your response. I do apologize for any issue you may have had.

Ziggy G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

we appreciate your review, and would only ask one favor, you mention the service was excellent, 3 stars is avergae, and most of your comments indicate excellent or better, if you would change your rating to reflect 4 stars or better (4 is a "good") rating, we would appreciate it!

GR
Geraldine R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/18/2018 Category: Service
The people
Friendly service.

Thank you for your feedback!

HM
Hershell M.
Calumet City, IL
2017 Hyundai 1st Oil Change
All went well. Had a recall and staff were informative as to why it was taking longer than anticipated to finalize oil Change. Phil Cher provided information on the number of oil changes I can receive.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for your response , we appreciate your feedback !

TJ
Thomas J.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
The service advisor I had, Adam Carlisle was very professional in doing his job. Explained repairs to me and even gave me a free loaner to use while waiting for the parts and repairs to be completed. This is why I always come to River Oaks Hyundai to have my 2014 Sonata worked on.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate it!

Friendly staff
Visit could have been better

I apologize your visit did not meet your standards. We will try to improve with your feedback.

LD
Lee D.
Country Club Hills, IL
Friendly

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback.

Robert S.
South Holland, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/16/2018 Category: Service
No colorful, just gray and white. Looks drab.
Needs to upgrade the appearance.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We will take your voice in to consideration.

Michelle C.
Harvey, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great as always
On top

Thank you for the feedback!

Darla S.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service matters
Excellent Service in a timely manner

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback!

Sharon B.
Lynwood, IL
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Nathan our salesperson excellent
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback!

CP
Cynthia P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
My husband is always looking forward to Napleton River Oaks service department. They explain what they plan to do and what is needed in the future. Keep up the good work!
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate it!

GT
Gale T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great one-on-on service
It a pleasure to know that the Service people take pride in working on your car and being honest. Very pleased!
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate it.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
The Warranty
Great
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

PS
Peggy S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
service
great advice and service
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

Dannie L.
Dolton, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Beyond the call of duty
Despite a scheduling mix up the service department managed to work me in and solve my problem. Thanks

Thank you for your response. We appreciate it.