Overall Rating 3.700004/5Overall Rating 3.700004/5Overall Rating 3.700004/5rating 3.700004rating 3.700004
Overall Rating 1.7/5rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7

Thornton, IL
12/13/2018 Category: Service
seat belt recall
another recall done, sad.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We will address your issue during your visit and i do apologize. Contact me so I can make it right.

Julie B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
nice people explain what I was having done.
Gave readon above

GE
Gary E.
Crown Point, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe
The service was fantastic fantastic

Thank you for your feedback.

LJ
Loretta J.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service/Snacks
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

CJ
Cynthia J.
Forest Park, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Good Service, professional staff
Mike is my favorite service guy. I look for him to greet me whenever I am in the service department. No problems. No unreasonably long waiting. I will always return to Napleton River Oaks Hyundai for service until they give me a reason not to.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Theresa S.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer Service was great, explanation of service that needed to be done was understandable. Length of time on service center was quick.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

TW
Teree W.
Calumet City, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike Winfrey - Took Care of My Car Like It Was His Own!
Mike was courteous, professional, and informed me of the ills of my car. Recommended the most critical repairs. My car rides like new.

Thank Mike and Napleton River Oaks Hyundai
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

KA
Kimberly A.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Team
Outstanding service department wish I could say the same for sales and finance managers. Never buy again here only service. Advise anyone to purchase Hyundai productstgey are the best cars just not at the Hyundai Napleton Dealership.

Markita S.
Markita sanders
Great services
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

AT
Aisha T.
East Hazel Crest, IL
Best Customer Service ever
Michael was kind, polite and it didn’t take all morning.

EF
Elias F.
Chicago Heights, IL
Employees
I have a great service. I was told I was going to wait for 3 hours and I got my car in 1:30 minutes the was great.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your response.

Deborah L.
Plainfield, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service center
Overall it good

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your response.

Robert W.
November 23, 2018 Service Review
I personally never experienced having a car serviced by the dealer, so my 1st time experience was overall excellent! The workers were friendly, the atmosphere was pleasant, and the wait time was not as bad as I had thought it would be.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Michelle C.
Harvey, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great as always
Great as be always. workmanship real good. courtesy atmosphere. Courtesy people .

Thank yo for your feedback. We appreciate it!

Larry S.
Gary, IN
sales experience
This was the most amazing experience in buying a car.

Thank yo for your feedback. We appreciate it!

RT
Ronda T.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
The staff was friendly and funny. The wait was very long but overall I was comfortable and satisfied.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate reading your response.

ES
Eugene S.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Best in the business
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

BW
Barbara W.
University Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
kind personal who go above and beyond to resolve an issue
They were great and I also left cash in my car and it was just as I left it! Also they returned my car clean

Markham, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2018 Category: Service
recent service visit
excellent service
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Overall
Great service got me in and out Mike was very helpful

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!