Overall Rating 3.700004/5Overall Rating 3.700004/5Overall Rating 3.700004/5rating 3.700004rating 3.700004
Overall Rating 1.7/5rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7

Lolita M.
Calumet City, IL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
RedSonataSport
The service advisor explained why I needed to bring the car in for safety recall. He gave me an accurate estimate of how long it would take for the service, which was very accurate. The waiting area was nice, clean & warm.

CG
Carolyn G.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
2017 sonata
Every one is so nice and friendly I will always go back there .

Mark P.
Dolton, IL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
The service staff at Napleton River Oaks Hyundai honor customer appointments in a very timely manner thus respecting everyone's most valuable asset, time.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Jimmy W.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The service
The service is good
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Diane S.
Riverdale, IL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Friendly staff. Always feel confident that my vehicle is road ready for any condition.

BY
Brenda Y.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
My last service visit
I have purchased several brand new vehicles from napelton hyundai..they have excellent customer relation/service.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Robert G.
East Chicago, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Millie Guevara
Customer service is great!! After the purchase a couple vehicles; we will not go anywhere else. The finance staff, salesmen & the service department are wonderful & continue to meet the needs when I need assistance in all of the above. Keep up the good work!! You are all ONE of a kind😘😊

Larry S.
Gary, IN
02/10/2019 Category: Service
great
everything went well as McAuthur says, I shall return
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Ryan W.
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Great services
Great service!!

Judy F.
Thornton, IL
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service in and out innovative time !!!
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Julia S.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
The service was great, they are very helpful and friendly, you all have a great time

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Sonata owner
I love bringing my vehicle here. Everyone is always very friendly and professionally. The waiting area is very clean and I have never had a long wait time.

Burnham, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2019 Category: Service
They are very honest guys!
This may sound silly but the only problem I had was with the waiting room.
They didn't have a remote to change the channel on the TV. We had to listen to MSNBC cable news with all it's politics for the 2 hours that I was there!!
Please go out and buy a universal remote for your TV!

Tiffany M.
South Holland, IL
Great Experience
Mike Winfrey was a great help! I dreaded taking my car there BUT Mike turned that around for me. I will definitely start getting my car service here.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

PE
Pamela E.
Calumet City, IL
timely

SG
Shayla G.
Great!
Great customer service and efficient work done!

Angela B.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service at all time
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service, nothing exceptional

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it.

NW
Nicole W.
Sycamore, IL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Great
I was running late and they took me anyway. Very polite and helpful

Maggie W.
Crete, IL
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick service!
Very happy with my service on Friday, February 1, 2019. I especially like the service printout that you now give customers.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019