Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5rating 3.5555556rating 3.5555556
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Riverdale, IL
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Adam, Head Service Technician
Adam immediately greeted me and inquired about why I was there. I mentioned it was or should be in the system as Susie had scheduled it for me, but he asked if I would mind just reiterating it in the even some notes were lost, and so I did.
Adams has a service tech look at my brakes and as I mentioned to him (possible rotor, caliper, pad issue) the problem was said to be bad looking rotors and Adam asked that they be replaced and they were. This time my car came back 'washed without dirt or water running down the sides' and my inside windows were cleaned and I truly appreciate the attention I received on this visit. Upon leaving Adam mentioned to me that I should ask for him whenever I come in, and so I will comply with that request. Adam provided the service I had received with CAR 1 which is why I became a Hyundai owner. It would be great if his skills could be lent to others in the Service Entry Department. Thanks to all of you who assisted me in regaining the level of service I had come to expect.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback , we appreciate it ! Very glad you were taken care of as expected !

VM
Veronica M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Service, staff and facility were excellent. Special thanks to Service Mike Winfield. He is courteous, professional and honest.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your response.

GH
Gloria H.
Country Club Hills, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great Customer Service
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your response.

YP
Yolanda P.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and the people were friendly and patient.
This place is always very clean, the people are nice, and I never have to wait too long for my car.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your response.

HT
H T.
Markham, IL
06/15/2018 Category: Service
TOOOOO EXPENSIVE, BUT WHAT CAN A PERSON DO?
: love my car.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to our service department. I do apologize if cost seems to be high. What you are paying for is the factory original parts to your vehicle and a Hyundai specific trained technician working on your vehicle. We can put you on our list to receive future coupons. Just contact when you can.

Service with a smile.
I enjoy the prompt friendly service.

Blue Island, IL
06/15/2018 Category: Service
The best place to go to get your vehicle serviced...
Everyone is very professional and friendly. Wonderful environment and great work!

Thank yor for your response. We appreciate your feedback!

Mona C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
The staff is always polite and I love the service

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.

Aisha M.
Robbins, IL
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
Service is always fast! I’m always in and out. Everyone is awesome and always offer drinks and snacks. Every question is answered and all problems are addressed.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

OD
Olivia D.
South Holland, IL
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Service is great. No long wait. People are very courteous

EM
Edwondna M.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
I've been coming here since I've purchased my vehicle the service is excellent.The wait time was really short I was in and out.The service rep who assisted me was great I usually see Mike but it was his off day he's another great service rep!
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback!

Deborah W.
2009 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff. This is very unusal these days..everyone's in a hurry. Thank you!!!
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for your response , we appreciate your feedback !

AJ
Andre J.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.

Thank you for your feedback , we appreciate your response !

2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Prompt service.
I was in around 1:45pm and out by 2:30pm. Fast, prompt, courteous service.

Thank you for your feedback , we appreciate your response .

MJ
Michele J.
Harvey, IL
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Great quick service
Service was great and didn't take long

LD
Lee D.
Country Club Hills, IL
06/06/2018 Category: Service
very good
I have no bad feeling about the service and the people. They are very professional at what they do.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank your for your response.

CN
Charlene N.
Hammond, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2018 Category: Service
My experience on this visit was the BEST yet.
Adam Carlisle was absolutely wonderful and quite courteous.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Charlene for your feedback. We appreciate it!

John C.
Harvey, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Exceeds One Expectations
Excellent Superior service.

Thank you John for your response. We appreciate your feedback.

CT
Charles T.
Markham, IL
06/04/2018 Category: Service
first time oil change.
I was in a out in good time.

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback!

Burnham, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2018 Category: Service
They always explain what it is that needs to be done/
When I schedule a appointment. They are always on time
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate it.