4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

EH
Equator H.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2021 Category: Service
THE BEST DEALERSHIP
This is the best dealership I’ve ever been to. Everyone was so nice, from the time I walked in until I left. If you need a car, this is the place to go. Ask for Solomon and tell him Empress sent you :)

Lansing, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Keep customers informed of the status of there vehicle and don't have them waiting for updates after 30min after they check in the vehicle
ZBIGNIEW M G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 07/31/2021

We apologize we did not meet your expectations! please let us know where the service advisor failed you, she is relatively new and whatever coaching we can provide her will help her along to offer better service and meet your expecations, so your feedback is important!

Janice B.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Very good. Staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. They explained everything to me in a way so that I can understand what was going on with the car.

TW
Tanya W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/28/2021 Category: Service
The overall service was good.
The service was good overall.

Cunard B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/25/2021 Category: Service
their service.
They were courteous, and efficient.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai has great warranty service.
Good service assistant this visit.

BG
Bernard G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Nice staff
Very professional.

07/21/2021 Category: Service
Customer
Appointment time not met.

AD
Asonta D.
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Did not have to wait at the dealership with my son. They ordered us a Lyft ride to and from home!!! Great experience. Will be back!

WC
Wyvell C.
Blue Island, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Made mistake on washer fluid charge
I made a mistake on the washer fluid charge on my previous review but everything thing else is valid. The scratch on my car when it was returned the waiting over 2 hours for a routine oil change with an appointment and informing me that full synthetic oil wasn’t available after waiting over an hour and I’ve never paid $90 for full synthetic oil change. But different dealerships different prices I suppose. But the customer service still needs work. And please don’t email me telling me you’ll refund me fully but I have to give you a 5 star rating first. As a customer that should be left up to me after my problem is resolved the you all are doing things it sounds like a bribe

07/16/2021 Category: Service
Bad service
Will never come back here again. Over charged me for service. Took over 2 hours for an oil change with appointment. Charged me for topping off my windshield wiper fluid had 2 cars serviced gave 1 car a sticker for the mileage to return for next oil change and not the other just an all around bad experience and won’t be back. Will stick to my original dealership
ZBIGNIEW M G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

If you look at your bill, the bill is itemized, you were charged the correct price, but every item used has a charge that is part of the total price, and we must break this down for our own inventory to track what we have, and what we need. If you went to mc donalds and you purchased a burger for the menu price of 5.00, but the receipt broke down the charge for the bun and the condimets and it still added up to the 5.00, were you overcharged? Absolutely not, and we would have been happy to expalin this to you and the advisor tried while you were here.

BR
Bonnie R.
Harvey, IL
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Service very good
If you have an appointment in out if not the service not bad

James B.
Crete, IL
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Terrible workmanship
Very unprofessional went in to get my oil change when I came in to pick up my car I had oil all over it on the steering wheel door handles and on the exterior of the car very bad experience
ZBIGNIEW M G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Mr Bowman, we apolgize for the situation, and this is not acceptable, the young man who worked on your car is a new hire trainee and should have been more careful and attentive not to be as sloppy as he was, and we will correct his workmanship, we will reach out to you to fix this issue with you.

WD
William D.
Valparaiso, IN
06/30/2021
First Class Dealership!!
Worked closely with Jason Olivares. Enjoyed his first onsite with a meet and greet with a smile. Very professional and fully understands curiosity with customers. Very open and transparent from start to finish. Today we closed a deal and very seamless with a late evening appointment. Support the entire "team" including the finance department. Will only shop at this dealership going forward!! Thanks again.

- Final thought, compared to other dealerships, will not mention Webb, stress free as it should be.

Darla S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2021 Category: Service
MzDee
The dealership has always been clean professional and friendly and I have always been able to get a appointment from service that's convenient for me. I appreciate that they honor my appointment time and complete it in a appropriate time

TD
Tinisha D.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Just overall
Lovr the atmosphere and the whole dealership