Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 3.700004/5Overall Rating 3.700004/5Overall Rating 3.700004/5rating 3.700004rating 3.700004
Overall Rating 1.7/5rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
Well done in reasonable time.

John C.
Lansing, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The Salesman George is great.
VERY GOOD STAFF.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your response.

LN
Leroy N.
Excellent service & friendly
Highly satisfied
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for yoru response. We appreciate your feedback!

Joyce D.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
very clean and they have refreshment while you waiting
very clean

Thank you for your response. We apprecate it.

Mark P.
Friendly customer service
The people in the service department was very nice and accommodating to my needs.

Thank you for your response. We appreciate it.

Dennis L.
Munster, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
delivered the service they said they would and the service was done in a timely manner.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

NF
Nichelle F.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great and very polite

Johnny P.
Thanks
The dealership was clean and the staff was very nice

AJ
Adrianne J.
Gary, IN
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
the politeness and friendliness and the Quick service.

Darnell W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service As Always!!

Rommy M.

Hammond, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Phil was quite helpful and was very informative.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service and prices
I get over charged every time I come in for service, this facility doesn’t honor online pricing nor scheduling nor have they ever honored my VIP rewards,
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Lakisha B.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Good location. Crowded lot but you’re usually able to pull right in
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Stefaon S.
Burnham, IL
Staff was great
Staff was great. I went for an oil change and they provided great service. He didn’t try to upsell me. He gave me oil change and told me what it is I needed.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Dannie L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Exceeding expectations
I was dig in for a few hours at the repair shop. Instead the work was done in less time than I anticipated. Detailed explanations on all my concerns were provided without my asking and I was on my way..

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!

WT
Wendell T.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Do a thorough check of the problem stated and keep the custom posted on the status of your car.
Treat you like family.

Reginald G.
Ambience is great
Ambience is great

Doris H.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is the BEST
I walked into the dealership not knowing what I was going to do! I had just brought a brand new battery for my car and my engine light came on!!!! I was lost! But after Mr. Phil explained my options and the cause of the problem, I drove out of there with my car fixed!!!!! Very impressed with Hyundai!