4.6

Burnham, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2021 Category: Service
I would highly recommend River Oaks Hyuandai for your service needs and new purchase. Friendly, efficient and timely service provided each visit.

Michelle H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Very Professional and good customer service
They always get me right they sent out notices when it's time to get service done on my car they follow up after they get done with my car by sending emails and calls... they do good service

JN
Jillian N.
Thornton, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2021 Category: Service
River Oaks Napleton Hyundai
This place is the best in the area. They tell you exactly how long it will take & are very professional & helpful. Their mechanics are the best.

VM
Virginia M.
South Holland, IL
2021 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
Complimentary Oil Change. No issues.

Jaime L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2021 Category: Service
On time
It would have been nice if they would have told me about how long the recall repair was going to take on my vehicle

Rose G.
Cicero, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rose
Thank you!

Tiffany S.
Burnham, IL
Horrible service center at Calumet city Hyundai
Love my Hyundai dislike the service center
ZBIGNIEW M G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

We 100% did not commit any fraud with you, and if there was any issue during your visit, why did you not ask for a manager to address what you are accusing us of?

VB
Vanessa B.
Markham, IL
04/07/2021 Category: Service
This new staff you have in-service.
I have reservations about coming back there because I was not pleased with the service I had a few times before. This new staff you have seems very nice My car was returned to me in a timely manner just like the manager and service told me that’s very important to me.
KENNETH M. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

My name is Ken Mintz and I am the manager at Napleton River Oaks Hyundai. I am glad you are happy with our new staff and happy with the time in which we where able to get your vehicle back to you. I would like to ask you to consider giving us a rescore of 5 stars as it is a direct reflection on the service advisor that took care of you. If there is any thing you need or questions you might have please feel free to contact me directly.

EJ
Emma J.
Aurelia Houston
Great to know there is a woman service advisor

VG
Verda G.
Chicago, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021 Category: Service
The personnel is so friendly and the shop is so clean.
The personnel is very friendly, the shop and the waiting area is very clean. The serviceman at the time they take your vehicle, if there's anything extra that needs to be done they explain in detail what they are doing. Great service!

GH
Gwendolyn H.
Riverdale, IL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/05/2021 Category: Service
As soon as I arrived for my appointment my car was taken to a bay and the work was completed sooner than I expected.

03/31/2021 Category: Service
Good job!
Pleasant employees. Quick service.

Lynn B.
Chicago, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Very professional and clean
I have a Hyundai dealer in my area but the staff here are everything professional and respectful minus the cashier, everyone else is great ( not the new young lady in training 3/29/21 I love ❤️ this place
DAVID S. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

I just wanted to thank you for your 5 star review. We look forward to working with you again in the future and hope that next time you are pleased with all the staff you encounter.

RP
Robert P.
Sauk Village, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2021 Category: Service
George Obas sales consultant
Anytime I have vehicles issues or concerns George is always ready to assist where possible or make recommendations...Thanks George!!
ZBIGNIEW M G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

We apologize for the situation and would like to make this right for you! we will be calling you shortly to handle these issues and give you the 5 star experiece you should have had!

03/29/2021 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Thomas was very polite and knowledgeable about what needed to be completed. Thomas kept mr in the loop with what was going on with my car.
THOMAS M. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Mrs. Tequila, Thank you so kindly for the review! I really appreciate you trusting Napleton Hyundai with your vehicle. I look forward ot servicing your vehicle in the future!