4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

EF
Elias F.
Chicago Heights, IL
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Great
I am fascinated with the service i had on my visit last Monday everyone was so nice and it was fast thank you!

Darla S.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
MzDee
I really like the dealership overall this service was my 1st fair experience with service department and not bring prepared with necessary parts when I arrived
ZBIGNIEW M G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

sorry about the situaton with the part for the recall, but the recall is very new and parts have just started to be shipped to dealers, of course if the part was available at another local dealer we would have been happy to take care of that for you, but none were avaiilable. We will follow up with you once the part becomes available, thanks for your patience in this matter and being a good customer!

LW
Laporschia W.
Lansing, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Good experience

2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2020 Category: Service
They move fast and everything is so professional

BR
Bonnie R.
Harvey, IL
10/19/2020 Category: Service
service
service fast waiting room clean advisors knowledge

EA

Jimmy W.
Chicago, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Timely service and waiting room space.
Friendly Personal, and good service.

M S.
Whiting, IN
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2020 Category: Service
There was some minor communication errors that where made the first time I called to schedule an appointment. It was not difficult to correct the issue. On the day of my appointment, everything went as smooth as possible. My car did require some unexpected service but that is not Hyundai's fault. I was very impressed with the respectful and timely manner in which the advisor handled my case. This was my first time at this location and will definitely return.

VG

Tanya W.
Willowbrook, IL
10/14/2020
customer service is poor
Customer service was bad and the manager is unprofessional, my car was suppose to be cleaned and ready when I arrived given they had 3 hours to ensure that everything was in place. My husband arrived the car had not been washed, they wiped the windows with a dirty cloth which in turn caused the windows on the front and back of the car to have bad smudged marks, when the manger was told about this he did nothing but say they have porters that are not trained to properly clean the cars. My husband pointed out a dent in the truck of the 2020 sonata and there was nothing to be said about that. I expressed my concerns and issues to management who did nothing to help correct the situation at hand he was rude and unprofessional. We will never purchase another car from them again. I have had to call them twice to get paperwork that was not received during the purchase and I am still waiting on a call back.
ZBIGNIEW M G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

sorry about the experience, but when i spoke to the manager that worked with you there were a few appointment reschedules and the day of the purchase the vehilce was cleaned for a 2nd time and upon inspection nothing was notated upon delivery of the car, if there was an issue we would have been happy to address it if we knew you were unhappy with something/ If there is anything else you need please reach out to your finance manager and we would be ahppy to assist you

PB

Blue Island, IL
Prompt Courteous service
Prompt courteous service.

Prompt, courteous service
Had a scheduled appointment, they were prompt to service me and prompt with the completion of the service.
ZBIGNIEW M G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 10/10/2020

Mr Hoover, thanks for your feedback, but reading the survey it looks like we gave you a 5 star experience, but you rated us a 3, which means we were below average and we did something wrong, please advise if this was an error or what we did wrong!

CT
Colette T.
Chicago Heights, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly service
Masks need to be worn by employees

Theresa B.
Paterson, NJ
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Well Suited Car 🚎
Service always tailored to the customer needs