4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

RU
Ryan U.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Good service and everything was taken care of

OB
Oscar B.
South Holland, IL
02/24/2020 Category: Service
The service person took great care of me
Overall service was excellent. However for as long as l have been a loyal customer l feel that there should be more service discounts. For instance, when l inquired about changing the batteries in my keys l was told that for each key the charge would be $25.00. I feel that since l was already there for over $100.00 worth of required maintenance the battery for my keys should have been free with no additional service charge.

Rita B.
Lynwood, IL
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Tire replacement
I purchased a vehicle and had to return to the service dept and service was excellent

Harvey, IL
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Maybe maybe not
Have nothing to say
ZBIGNIEW G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

sorry to hear your visit was not great when you were here and we would like your feedback on what went wrong or what we could have done better for you, please give me a call back at 708-868-6500 to discuss this futher if you have a chance, thanks

VB
Vanessa B.
Markham, IL
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Your Team
Just so you know Ismaeel Jarad is the best! He explained everything to me answered all my question. Please keep him around.

Thank you team!

SL
Shereda L.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Best service manager I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Shantelle B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Quick great service
Quick reliable service every time

2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Soiled Seats
The mechanic soiled my cloth seats on the passenger side!!
ZBIGNIEW G. from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

sorry to hear about this! we will take care of that interior for you, george is trying to call you now to handle this!

Bonnie B.
Dolton, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2020 Category: Service
The young man that took care me was great with explaining everything to me regarding my oil change.

GB

AJ
Anthony J.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
Every time I pull into the service bay, I'm greeted by a pleasant Service Adviser. The Adviser is always smiling and makes me feel as though I'm the most Important person in the dealership. My vehicle is quickly checked in, serviced, run through the car wash and returned to me within an hour. The waiting room is extremely comfortable and we'll stocked with complementary coffee, bottled water and snacks. This dealership goes the extra mile to show its customers that it wants to keep them for life. That's why I signed up for the Napelton 4 Life Vehicle Service Plan.

KA

Barbara T.
2015 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2020 Category: Service
My service
Top notch service given to my Hyundai Accent. Very pleased.