Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great
Awesome

Julia S.
Riverdale, IL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Clean, service reps are very friendly, keeps you inform about what's needed for your car, gets you in and out within a decent time. Great with refreshments as well🙂
The dealership waiting area and the dealership itself is very Clean. Service reps are friendly, keeps you informed about what's needed for your car, get you in and out within a decent time...Great Refreshments as well.🙂
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!

Rhonda G.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, great advisor
I was having trouble with my tire and came in without an appointment. Even though I couldn't have it looked at right away Adam told me I could wait or come back at a specific time, which I did and was taken care of quickly. My thanks to Adam for great customer service.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your response!

Lynwood, IL
06/13/2019 Category: Service
HYUNDAI?????
This is my 5th Hyundai and the one that has been the MOST DISSAPOINTING. When I purchased the landscape roof, it broke and had to wait almost 6 months until the service dept at River Oaks found a solution. Contacted the on site business manager along with Corporate and was basically told WE DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT. With a SMALL DONATION OF $200.00 of not being able to use the roof for 6 MONTHS. I am ashamed of Hyundai management and corporate. However, the River Oaks Service Department has kept me happy with their service, particularly Phil.

Thank you for your feedback on service. I do apologize for the corporate side.

Danica S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
In and Out!
Great customer service and they got me in/out in no time!

Thank you for your response. WE appreciate it!

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your response, we appreciate it.

ES
Eugene S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
All ways great work

Thank you for your response, we appreciate it.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
The General manger Ziggy of the place is rude and disrespectful to women
The general manager Ziggy is very rude and I would never buy another car at this place my mom dad and grandparents brought cars here because we referred them and when I brought my last car he was very disrespectful

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback.

Riverdale, IL
06/11/2019 Category: Service
The outstanding customer service provided
Despite me having defect and recall on my car the service provided when I’m their out very outstanding
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

NA
Nancy A.
Professional and helpful
Phil Cher went above and beyond! He answered all my questions and concerns. I left feeling like I can depend on him for good service.
Thank you so much Phil!!
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your response. WE appreciate it!

ME
Michelle E.
Service.
To whom it may concern my service I received was a 5 star. Phil did an exceptional job of explaining what was wrong with my vehicle. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Overall the service advisors are great
My 2011 hyundia is has had several recalls which making not want to purchase another Hyundai. In the past only purchase Hyundai. I'm considering trading my car in.

Hello Michelle, we appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately recalls are out of our control. From a safety standpoint, recalls are good due to the fact they have identified a concern and Hyundai wants to make it correct. As far as the service given at our dealership, I will be contacting you to see where we didn't meet your expectations. Thanks

AL
Audrey L.
Scales
The carwash needs improving and provide snacks.

Thank you for your response. We appreciate it.

Burnham, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
They are very honest guys!
You can be assured that the job was done right!

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your response.

Dolton, IL
06/07/2019 Category: Service
No more Raccoon
I had a raccoon to set up his nest and leave under my vechile. Michael and the technicians cleaned it out. Explained its mating season to be careful. I went for brakes but they said it wasn't time.
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your feedback.

Catherine C.
Dolton, IL
06/06/2019 Category: Service
The service team make you feel like family. And my waiting wasn't long at all.
Because they treat you like family
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreicate your feedback!

Carol M.
Burnham, IL
Customer
Courtesy of the service desk

Thank you for your response. We appreciate it!

BJ
Benjamin J.
A+ #1 in all areas of service

BN
Brenda N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
N/A
N/A
Phil C., SERVICE MANAGER from Napleton River Oaks Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate it.

WR
Wanda R.
Lansing, IL
Location, Location
I recently moved to the area and switched to this dealership for the convenience. I was very pleased with the service I received on May 24th

BY
Brenda Y.
Service dept.
Phil the service manager is the "bomb" he has always done an excellent job.

Thank you for the feedback. Always appreciated!