Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Diana S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They take the time to answer all my questions.

Joseph R.
Linesville, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!!!
Best service ever!
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU NEXT SERVICE. BENNY HINKLE SERVICE MANAGER.

NZ
Nydia Z.
Geneva, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Personnel is s very friendly and make you feel welcome. and keep updated on what is going on with your vehicle
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW NYDIA!! SEE YOU NEXT SERVICE- BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

DK
Daniel K.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Freindly people
Freindly people and great service
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW!!! SEE YOU NEXT SERVICE!!! -BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

KL
Karen L.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, clean atmosphere
Fast, friendly service; thorough explanation of maintainance
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW!! WE ARE THANKFULL FOR YOUR BUISNESS. -BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

Mentor, OH
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Treated like "family"
Wonderful place that takes great care of my car!
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW !!! YOU ARE FAMILY!! SEE YOU NEXT SERVICE!! -BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

NI
Nicholas I.
Conneaut, OH
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Very Pleased!
Great customer service!
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW !!! SEE YOU NEXT SERVICE!! -BENNY HINKLE, SERVICE MANAGER

Mike S.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Recall issues and poor service at Nassief Hyundai
Recall engine issues are still not corrected. Refused to tell me specifics with what is going on. Refused to let me talk to mechanic about these recalls. Upon stopping, my car acts like it is going to stall and then accelerates very quickly. I am afraid for my wife to drive this car.

LF
Luann F.
Conneaut, OH
03/26/2019 Category: Service
I was actually late for my appointment. They were very nice and still told me to come in. Very friendly staff and quick service. Explained what was done to my car. Will go back there for Hyundai service.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

THANYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SURVEY! Look forward to seeing you again. -Benny Hinkle , Service Manager

CG
Cary G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Excellent servicing of my Hyundai. Always use this dealer. No issues whatsoever with staff or service.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE WONDERFUL CUSTOMERS LIKE YOURSELF!! See you next time! -Benny Hinkle , Service Manager.

PN
Pamela N.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to working with you in the future. -Benny Hinkle Service Manager

Robin H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great, as always
Friendly, professional service. They clean your car for these appointments
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

THANK YOU!!! WE ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE WONDERFUL CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU TO TAKE CARE OF!! -BENNY HINKLE-SERVICE MANAGER

Sandra S.
Painesville, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, honest, friendly, and comfortable setting while waiting
I always enjoy taking my car in for regular/routine maintenance and for all other specialties as well. I can always count on the service department in Jefferson to do exactly what needs to be done. Benny, the service manager, excels at his job. He is very knowledgeable and tells you exactly what is happening. I've recommended Nassief Hyundai numerous times to my family and friends. When I have chosen to go to a 'mechanic just around the corner from me', I've been disappointed in the service and in the condition that my car is returned to me in. Nassief Hyundai washes the car each time and my car rides and feels like it's brand new again.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Sandra!!! Thank you so much!! We can't wait to see the Maine pictures!! See you when you get back!! - Benny

DV
Dorothy V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/07/2019 Category: Service
My Santa Fe
Nassief in Jefferson always does great service on my car. Everyone is friendly and makes sure you are satisfied with your vehicle when they are done. I bought my car there;, and 5 years later, that is the only place I take it whenever it needs service.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Dorothy!! It is customers like you that make Nassief's what it is! Thank you again so much!!

LD
Louis D.
Fairview, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
All the staff are well trained, friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to help
I always get my car serviced at Nassief because they are professional and do what ever is necessary to make sure the car is in perfect condition
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are very lucky to have your buisness and very appreciative. Benny Hinkle, Service Manager

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
great job
Once again great job great staff
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

THANK YOU SHERRY!!! We think you are great too!! See you next service! Benny Hinkle Service Manager

2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Got er done.
Said what you were gonna do-at a reasonable price. ¡Gracias!
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again. Benny Hinkle Service Manager

MA
Marlene A.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
owner
good people giving good service
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We are very happy to serve you and look forward to your next visit. Benny Hinkle Service Manager

PB
Phillip B.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Service was completed on time and also a recall item was completed during this visit. Car was washed and cleaned before returning it to me.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! we appreciate your business. -Benny Hinkle Service Manager

Cathleen B.
Geneva, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
The staff at Nassief Hyundai is very friendly. They were so efficient in assessing my daughters car and letting us know what needed to be done. It’s reassuring knowing she’s driving in a sound vehicle while at college.
NASSIEF S. from Nassief Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Cathleen. We appreciate it greatly! See you next time!! Benny Hinkle Service Manager