Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

NI
Nicholas I.
Conneaut, OH
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Very Pleased!
Prompt and respectful service. Thank you!
DON M., SERVICE MANAGER from Nassief Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Lynett S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service !!!
GREAT Overall Service !!!!!
DON M., SERVICE MANAGER from Nassief Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

A
A.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
09/12/2018 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE GOOD PEOPLE
LIKE DEALING WITH NASSIEF
DON M., SERVICE MANAGER from Nassief Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the response and keeping your business local.Don MitchellService ManagerNassief Auto Group

Geneva, OH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The service department was right on the ball, they told me I had a recall on my car and they would fix rignt now and they did.
Mary Beth cooked a hot day for my lunch, thanks.
The mechanic explained it all to me, very dedicated employee.
Ron helped pass the time it took!
DON M., SERVICE MANAGER from Nassief Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

AP
Anthony P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Always a Great Experience
Very consistent service, always feel welcomed.
DON M., SERVICE MANAGER from Nassief Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

LD
Louis D.
Fairview, PA
08/22/2018 Category: Service
The staff and the professional service that they give on a daily basis
As always they do a fantastic job
DON M., SERVICE MANAGER from Nassief Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Linesville, PA
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, able to get in quickly.
Great service. And people were professional.
DON M., SERVICE MANAGER from Nassief Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for your response and keeping your business local.Don MitchellService ManagerNassief Auto Group

Lloyd B.
Farmdale, OH
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Nassief service
I have yet to have a bad experience at Nassief service. Always timely and well done. Great dealer to do business with. A special thanks to Joe Street always pleasant and willing to help in any way he can.
DON M., SERVICE MANAGER from Nassief Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your response and keeping your business local.Don MitchellService Manager Nassief Auto Group

LP
Lisa P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/24/2018 Category: Service
So close to my home and I bought my vehicle here.
I never take may car anywhere else to service. But this will probably change. This is not the first time the service has taken so long. Before it was a routine oil change and I was there for over 2 hours. It's a shame too. Because the staff are very friendly but it's not cost wise for me.
DON M., SERVICE MANAGER from Nassief Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

I am sorry to hear that your service experience was not to your satisfaction. If I can do anything to help, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.Don MitchellService Manager440-576-1010

FP
Frank P.
Dorset, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Honesty in the service department
Service technician was very polite, and very knowledgeable about my car

Lylis M.
Geneva, OH
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating staff!
Thank you very much for taking the time to accommodate me when I wanted to drive my car after receiving it back from the maintenance dept. Myself not being familiar with sounds of an unhealthy car, I was worried about a miss-diagnosis. They went out of their way to answer questions, and took the time to go for a ride with me just to satisfy my concerns. I'm throwing them a BIG THUMBS UP!

Stephanie C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great fast Service
I always have great fast service when I go to Nassief's.

Sherry C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Once again
Great service,timely and staff professional!

06/30/2018 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and helpful

CP
Cynthia P.
Streetsboro, OH
06/29/2018 Category: Service
NOT RECOMMENDED
Not happy with the service at all.

JE
Jodie E.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service in the service dept
Thought I had a major expensive problem with my Santa Fe and the guys in the service dept were so patient with this emotional woman and it ended up being only a third of what I thought it would cost. The mechanic was great and knowledgeable! So thank you to all!!

LD
Louis D.
Fairview, PA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff are all friendly and accommodating and they all do excellent work
Donald D M., Service Manager from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your response. It is very much appreciated!

Don Mitchell

David B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Always Excellent Service
Nassief's always providers excellent service for our autos, and they have appointment openings that easily fit our schedule. The service manager is fantastic, and they are just wonderful to deal with. We recently had one of our cars serviced by our old mechanic. After it was finished, we said we will definitely only have Nassief maintain our cars from this point forward.
Donald D M., Service Manager from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank yo ufor your response and keeping your business local.

Don Mitchell
Service Advisor

PD
Patricia D.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Nice people.
i am a people watcher. And every time I come into this dealership I can’t help but notice how nice the employees are to each other. This speaks highly of the owner Marybeth.

K.D.
Donald D M., Service Manager from Nassief Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for the kind repsonse and keeping your business local.

Don Mtichell