TG
Torrey G.
07/11/2020
Always honest and reliable
I have been talking my Prius to Nate‘s shop for several years now. Every time they provide a thorough diagnostics and are always willing to explain what is truly needed. I have never felt up sold. I highly recommend Nates NextGen Auto.

IP
Ike P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/10/2020
Nate's is the best.... highly recommend anyone who values integrity, and competence.
Get a real mechanic. Visit Nate's next generation. You'll be happy you did!

BV
Ben V.
07/09/2020
Review of Nate's auto shop
Quick service and excellent mechanical expertise.

Donald M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Buick Rendezvous
07/03/2020
Honest, reliable, knowledgeable, skilled
Honest, reliable, knowledgeable, skilled auto mechanics. I am blessed to have found such a reliable, dedicated business.

Michael B.
Lincoln MKX
07/02/2020
Reliable service and easy to work with.
You will always get good reliable service at a good cost. Nate and Sophie are great to work with.

KR
Kristin R.
06/29/2020
Nate goes above and beyond to take care of your vehicle. He is knowledgeable and fair and works hard to get the car done quickly. I highly recommend Nate if you have a hybrid!

Phoenix, AZ
06/26/2020
Great job
I'm always satisfied with each visit to Nate's for all my vehicles

BP
Bruce P.
Mesa, AZ
06/23/2020
Consistently good service
I take my car to Nate's every 5000 miles for service. He has taken good care of all my cars. He tells you exactly what you need. Excellent service.

SK
Sai K.
Phoenix, AZ
Toyota Prius v
06/23/2020
GREAT SERVICE! GREAT COST!
I took my Prius V to another shop and they were giving the wrong information. So I brought it to Nate’s Auto because that’s what they specialize in.
I’m soooo glad I did!

Shannon C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/19/2020
U-joints AC fixed
Great service. Took the proper amount of time to do the job right. I am very happy with everything.

IN

Tempe, AZ
Mazda CX-9
06/16/2020
Nate's is the best!
Nate and Sophie are amazing! They are honest and know their stuff. I trust them completely and recommend them to all my family and friends.

Mark L.
Mesa, AZ
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2020
Honest, reasonable. Reliable.
Nate's is solid, reliable, and reasonable. Very meticulous in his work. I am very satisfied.

AL
Anna L.
06/06/2020
Having a mechanic that we trust is priceless! Nate always does quality work at a fair price. Sophie communicates with us and gives us different options for the repair, and it's overall an excellent operation!

FG
Frederick G.
06/04/2020
Always excellent!
Nate and crew always does an excellent job in service and repair! Sophia explains everything in detail if I ever ask any question!