BW
BRAD W.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/26/2021
Excellent, dependable service.
As always work was done as promised and delivered when promised.

EW
ERIK W.
02/24/2021
Job well done
Got us in quick. Fixed our car in the time promised and price quoted. Price was very reasonable. Thanks again Newby’s.

02/24/2021
Fair prices excellent wotk
Had my truck in and out the same day. Fair prices and excellent work. If you are looking for a reliable great shop this is the place to go

SCOTT W.
Nissan Sentra
02/23/2021
Always a positive experience.
We know that newbies is always going to be fair, honest, and effective in their work. Craigs customer service skills are first rate.We are forever loyal fans. It is so comforting to finally have a car repair shop that we fully trust.

02/19/2021
The people are very knowledgeable, friendly, and personable. I recommend them.

EW
ERIK W.
Nissan Frontier
02/19/2021
Honest, Professional, Reasonable
Newby’s was first referred to me by some friends. Honest mechanics are difficult to find and I believe Newby’s is that automotive shop. They have always been upfront, professional, and reasonably priced. I’ve referred them to friends and family. Thanks Newby’s!

MIKE R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/17/2021
Honest Dependable Service
I recommend Newby's to all my family and friends. They always provide honest dependable service you can count on.

DJ

LORRIE M.
Ford Edge
02/12/2021
Really like this place
These people are great, think I found a new mechanic

RICO M.
Nissan Frontier
02/09/2021
Always great service!
Always excellent service, the technicians are very knowledgeable.

AIMEE S.
02/09/2021
Craig at front and attention to service
This was my third visit to them as I needed a new starter. They ordered the part and I had my vehicle the next day. Craig's helpful in explaining what needs to done to maintain my vehicle.

MARK R.
02/04/2021
Took my truck in for an engine issue. Had a service contract with a company that would have made my cost prohibitive. Talked with Craig who suggested options. Took the best one for me, put in a reman engine along with other parts and my truck is running great. Craig was great to talk to and he explained everything very easily.

RICO M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/25/2021
Always great work.
Always great work done in a timely fashion!

BR
BRUCE R.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/25/2021
Great Service!
This family owned local business always does a great job. Excellent service and repairs.

MISTY B.
Lexus IS 350
01/22/2021
Always great service! As a woman, I’ve been taken advantage of many times when it comes to my car. I’ve never felt that way at Newby’s. They’re honest and their prices are fair.