RENE C.
11/26/2020
Satisfied customer for the repair
A very reliable and honest shop , will tell you right away what’s wrong with the car and the parts that needs to replace. Quick service with polite and helpfull technicians. All in all I’m happy with the job done for my Jeep XJ and Odyssey , will come back again for my other vehicles if needs car service.

GC
GARRY C.
11/25/2020
Service and repair was made quickly and at a fair price as promised
The folks at Newby's were courtesy and professional. They diagnosed my problem, found the part I needed and made the repair and got me on my way just as promised.

AMBER B.
11/24/2020
Honest and good
I have used Newby's a couple times now and every time I was treated with respect and as a valued customer- like I had been a customer for many years. They took good care of my car and were honest and upfront. They didn't try to add unnecessary things to the bill. I have appreciated their honesty and quality work and will be referring anyone who needs automotive work done to Newby's.

Toyota Venza
11/24/2020
Came for an oil change which they did promptly. Will use this service again.

BF
BARTON F.
11/13/2020
Replace shocks and do alignment
Took care of me in appropriate time and kept me informed along the way!

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/12/2020
I will be using these guys again
I had a small problem with my VW. They were very pleasant and solved it quickly at a reasonable price. They also double checked to make there wasn’t a more complicated electrical problem.

RON R.
Saturn Aura
11/12/2020
Great shop!
My family has been taking our cars to Newby's for 17 years. They always have taken care of the issue quickly and completely. I'm convinced I've been able to get more use out of a car because of Newbys. Thanks again!

SP
SHARON P.
GMC Yukon XL
11/10/2020
Transmission
Thank you for your promptness and honestly

KIRK B.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
10/30/2020
Always have been highly service oriented
My battery died, they were able to get a replacement battery delivered and replaced in less than an hour.

RICO M.
10/28/2020
As always great service!

JJ
JAMES J.
10/26/2020
2010 jeep
always very satisfied with the work on my cars at a good prices

Dodge Charger
10/24/2020
Honest People
Always get the best of service when I need repairs done to my vehicle, So happy to have found a great place for the needs of my car. I will nerver return to a dealership again all of them seem to be dishonest about what they do for your car and very much over charge you for the repairs.

DEVAN B.
Volkswagen GTI
10/22/2020
Good, Honest Service
Newby's offered great customer service from the get-go. I was able to schedule my appointment over the phone quickly, and when I explained what was going on with my vehicle, they really listened, which I've found is not often the case at other repair shops. My repair was done quickly at a reasonable price. I will definitely be returning to Newby's next time my car needs to have work done. Thank you so much!

DAVE W.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/20/2020
We love Craig, Jim and the whole Newbys crew
When I dropped my car off I knew instantly they would take care of everything!

JIM W.
10/07/2020
These guys sre the best!!!
Honesty, great work, fair prices. Craig always keeps you informed and will discuss options.
You won't go wrong at NEWBY’s.