JEFF K.
08/06/2020
Always good work
I've had three trucks I've taken to Newby's over the years, and they've always taken great care of me. I always recommend them to anyone I know who needs repair work done.

RK
ROBERT K.
08/04/2020
Professional Service across the Board
Great Work never had to return because they did'nt do it right or forgot something very good mechanics and Craig is very professional always at check in great place very honest work thanks again

LZ
LENORD Z.
Dodge Dart
07/30/2020
always wonderful and helpful
I always choose Newbys. They're honest, reliable, and not over priced. The staff is friendly and polite.

KP
KARI P.
Dodge Durango
07/29/2020
Fast and reliable service!
I have been to Newby's twice now and both times they have repaired and returned my car back to me faster than I ever expected. They are great with keeping me updated, contacting the warranty company, and giving me a fair price. Will keep coming back for sure!

CK
CLAUDIA K.
07/28/2020
The Best
Can’t say enough good things about Newby’s! Their work is of the highest quality, and the prices are very reasonable. We won’t take our BMW cars anywhere else! Craig the service advisor/manager is very knowledgeable, professional, and a huge asset to the company! Highly recommend Newby’s!

KR
KEVIN R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/28/2020
Good work
They did a amazing job on my truck, really greatful

CHUCK W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/27/2020
Extent service
Brought my van in for work to be done they did a excellent job will be going back excellent priceing also great

ME
Mike E.
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided good service and they were also very courteous.

EM
EDWARD M.
07/23/2020
Edward M.
Honest Mechanic !!! Great Service !!!! I Would Recommend This Shop To All My Family & Friends !!!

CJ
CLIFF J.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
07/23/2020
Good work
Excellent work and great customer service

JIM H.
07/22/2020
Very professional
Great place! Honest and reasonable prices.

Jerry A.
Jeep Cherokee
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said he has a great rapport with this business, he has gone there over 5 years with 6 vehicles and recommends it all the time.

07/16/2020
They are very helpful. They answer all my questions. They are very nice and they do excellent work on my car.

HM
HENRY M.
Pontiac Solstice
07/14/2020
Honest and Professional
These guys know automobiles and are totally professional and honest.

BILL S.