Brad H.
Chevrolet Nova
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Brad said he likes the business, and he has been dealing with them for many years.

BW
BRAD W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/23/2018
Timely, fast courteous service.
As always my vehicle was finished in a timely manner. Several items had to be addressed and they were taken care of efficiently, quickly and the car runs as it did when it was new. In to the shop in the morning and out that same afternoon, couldn't ask for anything more than that. A phone call that day to tell me all that was done and it was ready to go. THANKS NEWBYS!!

EB
Erlinda B.
Mercedes-Benz C280
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Erlinda said the staff were pretty honest and reasonable.

PC
PEGGY C.
05/18/2018
Courteous, friendly family owned business.
I was referred to this auto center by neighbors in my community who gave rave reviews. I was brough home by the owner Conley and they checked over my concerns which I had a list from the dealership on things they said needd to be fixed. They called and told me the one part which I was quoted 900.00 from dealer did not need to be replaced as there is a little wear but nothing to be concerned about. The rest of the list I told them to fix or replace was done cheaper than the dealer quoted. I was very happy with the service. I was picked up later in the afternoon from my home and brought back to get my car. I will use this mechanic in the future.

GB
Gary B.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Gary said, he is a repeat customer of this business, they are honest and they do good work.

WA
Wayne A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff are very trustworthy and get their work done quickly and accurately.

SN
Shakoor N.
Mercedes-Benz E500
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Shakoor said there has been nothing wrong with his vehicle since taking it in to this facility.

BC
BEN C.
Porsche 911
05/10/2018
Oil Service
In my 2009 911 Carrera S4 I had a check oil level warning. I got the car to Newby's and they took care of me while I waited. The service was good and the guys there do a great job.

PB
Pam B.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Pam said the staff was personable, and provided great quality work on her vehicle.

Kirk B.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Kirk said the business did everything he asked them to do, the price was reasonable, and the service was timely.

GC
GARRY C.
05/01/2018
Newby's worked us in to their schedule for an emergency
Summer heat is tough on a vehicle so when out SUV sprang a leak in the cooling system we knew we had to get it repaired ASAP and Newby's came to our rescue. A quick examination showed a cracked plastic part that could have had a complete failure at any time. We had to get it repaired or be without the vehicle and were grateful Craig was able to work us into his scheduled repairs without affecting other customers. The work was completed by the end of the day and we are now confident that our vehicle has many happy miles ahead.

Desiree H.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Desiree said the business fixed the problem. The employees were nice and did not try to sell her other stuff.

KW
KIM W.
Suzuki XL-7
04/25/2018
Honest and stand behind everything they do
Just trust them totally. They stand behind everything they do.Would not go anywhere else.

CAMI B.
04/16/2018
Great customer service!
I took my car in for new brakes but they found something that needed emergency attention. They told me what could wait and what had to be taken care of. A couple of the hoses (they replaced them) about fell apart in their hands as they pulled them out. They showed me the damage and it was incredible my car was still running! Thank you for taking care of me and helping me figure out my finances.

DOROTHY R.
04/16/2018
Great service.
Quick and efficient, as usual!

RT
Roger T.
GMC Yukon
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the employees were able to give him an estimate before he came in, they assessed his vehicle's issue, they gave him a ride to and from the facility and so far everything is fine with the vehicle.

NP
NICHOLAS P.
Dodge Charger
04/14/2018
Always the best service
Top quality service, friendly and honest. Would not trust anyone else.

RK
Robert K.
Ford Expedition
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees did good work and kept him well informed. The services were a little pricey but he was satisfied.

Marjie S.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Marjie said this business was the best. They're rock stars.

KK
Kennith K.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Kennith said he did a good job and he's happy with it.