Chevrolet Cruze
Hones and Professional
The team at Newby's made a quick repair on my vehicle. I thought more was wrong with my car, but they called back and explained what was in need of repair and that everything else looked okay. I feel that other places would've just replaced everything, but Newby's was completely honest and only repaired what was needed. I will definitely keep them in mind for any future repair needs.

BC
BOB C.
GMC Pickup
Truck service
Great and fast service like always.

DEBERAH C.
Family
You guys were so kind and helpful you did a great job!
Family owned business surely shows the pride in their business!

RUBIN S.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2020
Came in with a list of things needed to be done and all were taken care of in an efficient and cost effective manner. Definitely recommended and favored.

CHRIS B.
Ford Cab & Chassis
03/23/2020
Expansion Specialties

David W.
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with David's wife. She said the staff got everything done that needed to be done.

ADAM B.
Volkswagen Passat
03/16/2020
Routers,breaks,and alignment
Very professional and tells the details on what they are doing and why. Very knowledgeable. Great prices

Dale P.
Nevada
Ford F450 Super Duty
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Dale said this business took care of a problem no one else would take care of.

LH
LUKE H.
03/10/2020
I am not a fan
I am not a fan of this place. This will be my 1st & last time coming here. I brought my car in & the next day they said they couldn't fix it. When I went to pick it up they charged me $65 just to get my car back, what a joke. Wish I never gave this place a chance but it was just so close to my house. Oh well, you've all been warned..

DJ
DOUG J.
03/09/2020
Honest and reliable service for car! I will always recommend Newby's.

BV
BILL V.
03/09/2020
Take my care for service since moving to Henderson. Never been more happy with they’re service. Reasonable prices.

SCOTT C.
Lexus LX 470
Professionals at Work
Newby's is the only repair shop in the Vegas area I trust. They are honest and really know their stuff. When I have an issues I know they will identify it, fix it, and not try to pad the bill with other things.

NB
NEAL B.
03/07/2020
Honest, efficient and fair prices
Called and made an appointment to get the AC fixed on my wife’s Hyundai. Went to drop the car off and my ride was not able to pick me up and James was kind enough to take me back to the shop so I could do my online training. Got a call about 1.5 hours later and they found the problem and gave me a full quote. They had the repairs done by the end of the day and the AC is ice cold and my wife was thrilled. Very professional from start to finish and will be dropping my truck off next week for some maintenance and repairs. Will be recommending them to friends and family. Happy to find that there are still honest dependable people in this industry and in this town.

GV
GARY V.
03/06/2020
Very knowledgeable
I brought a audi for my daughter had some issues and they knew exactly what it takes to get it fixed
Price was spot-on

PO
PATRICK O.
HUMMER H2
03/04/2020
Fast, friendly, efficient
I found my new local shop! Newbys was fast, inexpensive and a pleasure to have work on my vehicle. I wont be taking it anywhere else in the future.