Chrysler 200
11/08/2018
Knowledgeable, professional and friendly
Newby's Automotive Center was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Will definitely be using them for any future repairs and so should you.

CP
CHUCK P.
11/07/2018
Escape
Very impressed with Craig’s knowledge and straightforward approach!

Told me what he was going to do and then did it!

FW
FIELDING W.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/07/2018
Fielding W
Newbys is the best auto service in town.

SJ
SUZANNE J.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/06/2018
Always Great Work!
I have had various repairs done by the Newby's mechanic over the last several years, and I have never been disappointed once. I trust their skill and expertise completely, because they are always upfront and open about the work to be done and afterwards. And it doesn't hurt at all that they are so welcoming and friendly!!

STANLEY W.
Hyundai Entourage
11/02/2018
Fast and efficient work
Would take any automobile repair to Newbs shop without any reservations. Reasonable prices and excellent work. Refreshing to have a place that you can trust and rely on

Jesse F.
Lavinia, TN
BMW Z3
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the service was great and more than reasonably priced.

SP
Sierra P.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Sierra said they always have fast and good service. They are honest.

JOHN K.
GMC Envoy
10/29/2018
Friendly, Professional and Excellent Service
Once again I am completely satisfied with the friendly, professional and excellent service I received at Newby's. I have great confidence in Newby's and always feel at ease when they work on my vehicle. I would not hesitate to recommend Newby's to anyone in need of auto repairs.

Chris S.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff did what they said they were going to do in a timely manner.

SEAN C.
INFINITI M37
10/25/2018
Car Service
Excellent service and super warm hospitality. Great Service Shop!! 5 Stars

Nissan Frontier
10/25/2018
Newbys
Excellent service for a fair price.
Jim W

JOHN R.
GMC Yukon XL
10/24/2018
Quick and dependable
Always have turned my vehicles around in less than a day for "normal" repairs. Not the cheapest, but still a good value

AW
AMIE W.
Saint George, UT
GMC Acadia
10/23/2018
Awesome Service
We broke down outside of Boulder Nevada and our SUV was towed to this shop late at night and dropped off. I called the next morning and they were so nice and professional. I was called back within a few hours and told what was wrong and how long it would take to fix it. They called the very day they quoted and the price was exactly as quoted! Awesome repair shop!

KC
KYLE C.
10/22/2018
Great service, questionable pricing.
They fixed the problem and they fixed the problem in a timely manner. However, I was a little thrown back by my invoice. They charged me $155 for simply spinning around my fuel leak detection pump. I replaced the pump myself (backwards) but in about 15 minutes. I'm a little confused how it costed $155 in only labor to readjust my pump.. I suppose that's just how things work in the auto business, but I was a bit shocked.

LARRY M.
10/20/2018
Is Newby’s Fir Real?
Am I dreaming? An honest, courteous, exceptionally professional, highly qualified automotive repair shop that is thorough in its diagnostics, accurate in it’s estimates, diligent in effecting repairs, and reasonably priced? PINCH ME PLEASE!

I was obliged to seek out repairs after gagging over my auto dealer’s estimate of repairs. Found Newby’s and went there based on public reviews. They found the dealer’s claimed repairs to be unfounded and found a significant repair the dealer completely overlooked. They also delivered at an estimate hundreds of dollars less than what the dealer presented and in a reasoable time.

Meet the owner and see why this outfit is first rate. Thank you Connell and Craig, thank you so much.

TZ
TOM Z.
10/20/2018
super
super

JEFF K.
10/11/2018
The only guys I let work on my truck
Fast work, good work, fair prices.

DAN R.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2018
Fast and Honest Repair Shop
After spending hours trying to get my O2 sensors out I decided to take it to Newbys. I choose them because they were so highly rated. They were able to get them replaced and get my truck back to me with in the day. I have finally found an honest repair shop in town.

Ray R.
10/09/2018
Brake light switch on Explorer
I bought this used, so I had no idea that whoever worked on this switch used the wrong one. Newby's identified it quickly, and had to order the correct switch, but were still done in about 2 hours. Very good service.

JIM C.
10/07/2018
Workmanship
As always, very good, quick to diagnose and correct the problems. Always keeps you up to date...