JEFF S.
07/26/2021
Always great service!
These guys are awesome. They always take care of whats ailing my vehicle. Always recommend to my friends.

LG
LESLIE G.
07/25/2021
Great cust service. Reasonable priced
Honest .

ROBERT G.
07/25/2021
Craig and the Technicians are the best
I have been using them for years now. I just can’t take my truck to any other shop after I started getting my service done at Newby’s.
They treat you like you are part of the family.
Rob G.

TG
TONY G.
Lincoln MKX
07/23/2021
Customer is appreciated
Great shop
Craig very helpful
Felt as if they appreciate the business and took good care of my service needs.

VB
VAN B.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
Physician in town
The best service and the best price in Las Vegas. Work is always top notch

MANNY G.
smart fortwo
FAIR & EXPEDIENT
This was my first visit to Newbys and I have no regrets. Craig, the manager, was courteous and informative. He was able find the necessary parts for my 2016 SmartCar ForTwo with only minimum delay, as they are not readily available. Newbys will be "go to" service location from now on.

INFINITI QX60
07/22/2021
Do yourself a favor and go!!
I took my Infinity in for maintenance and once again I was completely satisfied with my visit. The service was efficient and friendly and I recommend Newby's to everyone I know. I appreciate the consistency and how they will answer any questions I may have! Thanks again and I will definitely be returning in the future.

CK
CLAUDIA K.
07/21/2021
The best
These guys are the best at what they do. Very honest and fair, including prices. We take all our cars to Newbys

Chevrolet Suburban
07/19/2021
Fast, efficient and very economical.
Appointment was set within just a couple days drop off 8 o’clock front in alignment finished by 11 o’clock. It doesn’t get any better than this. Thank you newby’s automotive.

DAN D.
07/19/2021
Honest and fair
I take both of my cars here, have had an engine/ trans replacement and brakes for both cars. Recently what I thought was more serious, was just a tire issue. Easily could have charged me for something I didn't need due to my own ignorance. Only lived year for 1.5yrs and have been happy in finding them. Thanks!

MARTA G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Trustworthy
Newby’s was recommended to me from a friend. I am new to having to make decisions regarding all the autos and household issues. I had talked to 3 others before making my choice. They were thorough, checked fluids as well, and explained why I should or won’t see certain warning lights. They are busy but I still felt like they took the time to do the job thoroughly.

KOBY M.
07/15/2021
Outstanding service and honest Rolland reliable

DANIEL R.
Great shop
They do a great job keep all my cars running they tell you straight up what it needs and how much it'll cost and that's what you get professional courteous good customer service polite family run business not many of those left

BO
BILL O.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/14/2021
Craig! Honest, timely, fair
Craig seems to be honest about the repairs and my truck is always repaired correctly. I have usually got truck back in a decent turn around time. I have recommended this place to others.

Kia Optima
07/06/2021
Honest and fast
I was told by another shop it would be two weeks and about $100.00 more than the price (and time) that Newby’s quotes me on. I dropped off my car at around 11 AM and had my front brakes (pads and rotors) replaced and ready to roll by 3:30 that afternoon. Great service, and Craig, the man at the front desk, was great as well!