AV
ANTHONY V.
09/13/2019
Great Service! Honest work
I really like the low pressures environment. Some things are necessary, some recommended while others are preventative. This was all explained to me with pros and cons and I never felt like I was being “sold”. I felt they were fair and honest. Work was done well.

RP
Ron P.
Hyundai Accent
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Ron said that the service was fantastic.

ROBERT G.
09/10/2019
Craig & the team
I’m more than happy to recommend Newby’s Automotive to fellow Las Vegans. I found them years ago watching a report on Fox 5 News about preparation for the extreme weather we have here in Vegas. Having lived here for 61 years I know all to well how important it is to have a good and honest Automotive tech to keep your truck in tip top shape. After seeing that report I went in to have my truck serviced and that was quite a few years and 2 trucks ago. Nobody else works on my trucks but them. They are the best I have found.
Rob G.

PC
PAT C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/03/2019
Honest. Accurate. Quick.
These guys have your best interests at heart. They’re honest. They diagnose accurately. And they work hard to get your vehicle out quickly. No BS. No hard sells. Just respectfully professional.

RK
ROBERT K.
Ford Expedition
08/31/2019
As Advertised
All work was performed properly, timely and exactly as estimated.

CN
CHINO N.
Kia Sedona
08/30/2019
Service at its best!!
Craig was very informative through the whole time my mini van was in the shop. Didnt talk down on you. He explained the problem and was very nice. Definitely will he a returning customer.

JOHN D.
08/29/2019
5000 mile checkup,
My car was due for its 5000 mile checkup;
But right before I was going to bring it in my battery died when I to turn it on! So left car there obernight, call Newbys in morning and
They hooked us up with a great tow truck Co. They use alot! That was a plus for us because theres So many tp pick from. They
Checked it all out & did an A+ job. Even adjusted a part on front bumper that was not right. My car was ready the same day.
Very nice folks and fair prices.

Mike R.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff fixed what needed fixed for a fair price.

EH
EVELYN H.
08/25/2019
They are friendly and do a great job on my car.
I like going to Newby's because I know I can trust them.. Being a widow I have been ripped off by a couple of other places. My car is an older model and they have always been honest with my repairs and what I need done. The mechanic will sit down with me and tell me about the repairs he has completed on my car. I appreciate their honesty. Great service and people.

08/23/2019
A good family owned service
A good family owned service

JOHN R.
08/22/2019
Reliable and Honest
Solid value. Don't go to national chains. Bring your repair work here.

BC
BAILEY C.
Pontiac Montana
08/22/2019
Great Mechanic Shop
Newby’s was recommended by a Jiffy Lube location when they discovered oil where it shouldn’t be. Went and talked to them, left my 2003 van and was worried the repair would cost more than the van was worth. It wasn’t, they fixed it and I had them check the non working air conditioner and everything was fixed for less than $500. I thought that was reasonable and happy to be able to keep driving my old van for a few more years. Newby’s will be my car repair place of choice. Reasonable and I felt they were honest and trustworthy. You’ll be happy with this mechanic!

VG
Victoria G.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the staff did everything right.

JOHN R.
08/19/2019
Honest work
Thank you Newby's for getting our Truck back on the road with Fixed brakes, and A/C all top notch. Our Truck had been at another shop , 3x's and in just one afternoon our Truck had been diagnosed . I received updated info on the progress, and I felt they were being honest with what could go wrong and the complications to all of the 'fixes' ... likebad rotors, installed by 'other shop' , and the Parking brake not adjusted properly.
These mechanics know their stuff, and give great customer service!

Thank you Guys!

BC
BOB C.
Honesty
They looked at the van and said it’s under warranty take it to a dodge dealer They will save you money with the warranty. I didn’t know it had the drivetrain warranty in effect. Thanks for the honest service.

JILL T.
Ford Edge
Great business.
Very informative and took time to explain. Also great turn-around time. Thank you.

HT
HALEY T.
Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2019
Super responsive, friendly and did awesome work!!!
I will continue to come here for all my car needs!! These guys are amazing

GH
GINA H.
Chrysler 200
Trustworthy
Very trustworthy and informative crew. Although my work had to be done at the dealer, due to my warranty’s request, Newby’s did a great job of keeping me informed about the process, needs of my car, and suggestions.

WD
WAYNE D.
08/14/2019
"My Where To Go Mechanic"
Fir over 12 years I've been going to Newby's and every time they have give Wayne and I outstanding service. And the pricing has always been fair and competitive.

LL
LESLEE L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Awesome mechanics
Newby’s is the best. Great customer service. Honest and trustworthy.