Overall Rating 3.1249988/5Overall Rating 3.1249988/5Overall Rating 3.1249988/5rating 3.1249988rating 3.1249988
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

RF
Robert F.
Portage, IN
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Revisit
I made this trip because I was dissatisfied with the service on a previous visit. Following a complaint to Hyundai, Michael Coffel, the service manager immediately contacted me via email and offered to do the repair I requested at no charge. The reason I have waited to reply is the problem I had was tires losing pressure over an unreasonably short time. I have now checked the pressure after 10 days time and it is holding, so I am satisfied. While at the dealer, Michael explained that their policy was not to do unnecessary repairs. I explained that in 30 years working in a service business, I had learned that customer communication was vital and that the customer should get what he wants even if you think it unnecessary. We had a very amicable conversation and, while I was there, I had the front and rear brakes replaced per their recommendation.
While in the waiting room I spoke to other customers, and they were all very complimentary of Michael and his staff.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

I cant thank you enough for the opportunity to complete the services you were looking for , Thank you again and see you next visit!

JJ
James J.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Oil Filter Change.
You always due a Excellent Job, any Questions I have about the Car you always answer. Keep up the Good Work.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

We love talking cars with you James! Thank you !

ST
Susan T.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Suzi
I always get the best service at Nielsen Hyundai.. I trust everyone there and the price is right too. I feel they go the extra mile for me!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

You deserve no less Suzi !

SR
Sophie R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Got in and out quickly and friendly
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Happy that we have you as our customer !

AU
Arlene U.
New Buffalo, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Helpful, Reasonably priced service
Made use of cost-saving coupons. Results wiere all good except one adjustment that wasn't made.
I'll get it next time.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you and we will make what ever adjustments you would like on your next visit !

Michigan City
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Team
The service team does an excellent job of making sure all work is performed to the best possible results. They keep you informed, provide accurate estimates and deliver on time.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

This is just what we strive to do each day ! Thank you so much!

Janet T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
I take my car to Nielsen for oil changes because it’s easy to schedule an appointment, the price is competitive, service is fast, and the people are friendly.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Hard work paying off , Thank you Janet!

EB
Edward B.
Westville, IN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Always a pleasure to see my friends at Nielsen Hyundai! They explain what has to be done & take care of it.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Your so right Ed , we are your friends here! Thank you!

PG
Pamela G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Nielsen Hyundai Provided Excellent Car Care and Customer Service
I'm very grateful to have found a good, reliable dealer that provides excellent care for my car. I bought my new Hyundai Santa Fe May 17th, 2019 at Pugi Hyundai in Downer's Grove, IL. That is quite a distance for us to travel from Chesterton, IN so we needed a closer dealership for all of our future car care. We discovered that there was a manufacturing error and two of our speakers in the back driver's side of my car were covered up with solid plastic instead of grill-type plastic so the sound can come through. I first took my car to the Hyundai dealership in Merrillville, IN, (twice!) They would not help me at all. I went to Nielsen Hyundai and they immediately were on it, ordered the new parts and took care of it. I can understand why they have won awards for great customer care. Everyone there that I have dealt with so far has been very kind and professional and they go out of their way to help. I think that taking good care of the customer after you purchase the car is more important than the deal and the buying of the car! Every dealership should be like Nielsen Hyundai.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Super news Pam , Thank you!

AH
April H.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Service and professionalism!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you April , We are happy to know you like our services !

Julie H.
Three Oaks, MI
08/21/2019 Category: Service
I bought my 2015 hyundai at Neilsen and have been coming here ever since , a great company.
I always bring my car for service to Nielsen. Michael C. and Sheila are wonderful managers, they get me in for service as soon as possible, I just met Julie, a very nice person. I would recommend if anyone needs service on their vehicle , they would not go wrong by going to Nielsen Hyundai .I have always been satisfied after work is done on my 2015 Hyundai,
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Your one of our favorites Julie ! Thank you!

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism
Great car,great service
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Super to know this from you , Thank you!

Delores B.
Portage, IN
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Staff at dealership very knowledgeable
I am very happy with my service at Nielsen. The staff from front of the building to the back are very friendly and knowledgeable. Would not go anywhere else
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you !

BG
Betty G.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
not great some times
The problem was fixed and I did have great customer service

08/13/2019 Category: Service
not great some times
They would be great if they ordered my part like they should have. Otherwise they were great
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for your time to complete our survey. It seems that the rear door switch was ordered and not the antenna reviver we needed , this was the confusion and we deeply apologize for this mistake and the additional time required to order the correct part required for your rear door to automatically unlock when approached. We will continue to improve our parts lookup and technician clearity in just what is required to make repairs.

Porter, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Fine Service
Helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable...
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you!

KC
Karen C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Terrific Service!!
Everyone I met there went above and beyond in their attitude and attention to the issue with my car.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Karen , we were happy to be here for you!

LW
Lynn W.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil change/tire rotation
As always, the service provided by all was superb & performed in a timely manner.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you Lynn for coming in and smelling so good every time ! We love your perfume here !

Hobart, IN
08/01/2019 Category: Service
As usual they got me in and out quickly.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

We try hard to not waste our customers time !

SR
Sherman R.
Gary, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people!!!!
I was very impressed how they went out there way to provide me with excellent service!!!!! I will definitely return for my next new car!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Mr Robinson ,
Thank you Sir for your kind words we are happy to be here for your vehicle needs!

HM
Harold M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/29/2019 Category: Service
People
That fix things right the first time
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Harold , super happy your liking your service here!