Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Wayne K.
Crown Point, IN
11/19/2018 Category: Service
service dept
mike coffel is the best dept head at nielsen that why i go there from crown point 60 miles
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

I wouldn't have it any other way Wayne , Top customer !

HC
Holly C.
Algonquin, IL
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly, fair
Great people, great work
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Holly , Have a great Holiday Season!

KN
Karl N.
New Carlisle, IN
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job as usual
Mike and the team do a great job.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good to have you with us Karl!

LF
Laura F.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
As always with Nielsen; friendly employees, vehicle serviced quickly, in an out in a short amount of time.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

See you next service Laura!

Abagael M.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Nielsen Kia Hyundai
Michael in the service department is the absolute best!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Only for the best customers!

MT
Melinda T.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Winterizing
Like always, the service was friendly and accommodating. It did take a little longer but that is because they washed my car and even swept it out which was amazing. I appreciate the fact that I can trust the staff to do what they only have to do and understand someone who has to watch every penny.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Melinda , Look forward to seeing you next time , Happy Holidays!

Sarah B.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and quick!
I appreciate how well you guys take care of my car. Thanks
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Glad to Sarah , Super customer to be here for !

Charles H.
Valparaiso, IN
First Time Service Review
Jeff the owner,,,Jackie in the office and Mike and Sheila in service....I could have gone to a different dealer or different car maker,,,but I bought from this dealer
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Alright my friend , thank you !

Janet T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is outstanding. Associates are friendly and professional. Price was good. Oil change was completed in a reasonable time.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your support !

2018 Hyundai Accent
Very easy to work with
I have enjoyed working with everyone here, its been a pleasure and I will definitely be back again and I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Its been a great experience
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We would be more than happy to be here for your friends and family , Thank you!

Delores B.
Portage, IN
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable service dept
The service department and parts departmen are very helpful and knowledgeable about my Hyundai.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you !

ND
Nicholas D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service and parts staff
always happy with service department
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

As we are always happy to be here for you Mr.Dean! Thank You!

BG
Betty G.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

For Great customers! Thank you !

MT
Michael T.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service Dept and an excellent service manager
Service manager is excellent and the woman service writer is a good addition. Service depth. Is the best that I have experienced during my 74 years. Michael is the best. Body shop and Ray also do a good job.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Means alot coming from our top notch customer! Thank you!

James K.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism
The service manager, Michael, is always professional and considerate of my time and concerns. I highly value his knowledge, recommendations and honesty.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Friendly ,honest ,easy to work with! Our customers!

LP
Laure P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
I absolutely love that the service department comes to my place of work, takes my car for service, and returns it by the end of my work day. That is the best service I could ever ask for!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Happy to do so for our customers! Thank you !

Judy F.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Neglecting to what I asked to be done.
Service was not completed as per my request. No tire rotation, no checking of rear heating
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

We are sorry the inspection notes were not covered in a more in depth way , the rear heat technician notes were that the cabin filter was dirty and cleaned out , the rear heat was operating normally after the cabin filter was cleaned out , the tech also noted that the better tire tread was in fact on the front of the vehicle , we will work harder to ensure our noted are delivered more throughly in the future.

Jeffrey G.
Portage, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2018 Category: Service
No Surprises
Everything went as expected, no surprises is good.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

We agree Jeff , Thanks so much !

Randee B.
Porter, IN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
We had an electrical problem on our 3011 Hyundai tuscon affecting our doors, hood and hatch as well as turn signals. These guys were diligent and thorough. Took time but they checked everything to locate the source of the problem and fixed it all! Possible fixes that could’ve cost us big$$ we’re avoided because of the time and care they took to get to the bottom of the issue! Great group! Service manager Michael rocks!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to be here for you , you were vary patient with the diagnostic process and we thank you for that !

Crystal B.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE TEAM IS GREAT
SERVICE TEAM IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SUPER FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING. I HAD A TERRIBLE BUYING EXPERIENCE BUT THE OLD SALES TEAM ISN'T EVEN WORKING THERE ANYMORE, I BOUGHT THE VEHICLE IN APRIL. VOICED MY CONCERNS ABOUT THE SALE WHEN I WAS THERE FOR SERVICE AND WAS TOLD THE OLD SALES TEAM ISN'T THERE ANYMORE AND THEY WERE SORRY FOR MY EXPERIENCE.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Super glad you gave our service team an opportunity to work with you , great to have you with us!