Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

KN
Karl N.
New Carlisle, IN
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service team goes above and beyond
Had the Santa Fe in for a service and had heard some noise in the back tires. Mike and the service department wen't above and beyond to find the issue and fix it at no charge to me.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

A super great customer to work with every time!

NG
Nicole G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Review
Quick service and nice staff.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Nicloe , see you in the fall!

Portage, IN
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, competent service people
I bought my car at Shaffer Hyundai in Merrillville, In. The service department was excellent there. For some reason Webb took over that dealership and the service became awful. I tried Nielsen in Michigan City, In. and the service there was excellent. I will continue to do business with Nielsen and never go to Webb again.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

We are glad to have the opportunity to become your vehicle service provider! Thank you!

HC
Holly C.
Algonquin, IL
09/06/2018 Category: Service
The service woman is wonderful! What a perfect job for that friendly gregarious woman!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

We agree she is super great to work with!

Kazimierz S.
Valparaiso, IN
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, product quality and attenion to detail.
Repairs took some time so I was taken home and picked up when service was completed. I appreciated this very much.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Glad we could provide this for you Casey !

JJ
James J.
Chesterton, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Oil Filter Change.
They always do a Excellent Job. Any questions I have they always answer. Keep up the good Work. My Hyundai is a Excellent Car. I would Recommend it to anyone buying a new car.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

James you've done it again , Thank you Sir !

LJ
Leo J.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and friendly
Great job
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Super Leo to here from you , Thank You!

I
I.
Valparaiso, IN
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Great
David Pittman was a great salesman!!

Our best customers !

Yes David was great!

ST
Susan T.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Shouldn't have had to wait that long
I went to my local dealer for convenience and the ability to have an appointment. A 2 1/2 hour wait to replace tires and do an oil change is unacceptable. Very disheartening too see 6 or 7 people come in and leave before me. If I ever make an appointment again I will make sure to let the service manager know that I won't put up with this a second time.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

This can certainly be disheartening for customers to see take place , you handled the situation vary well and I thank you for that . Your patience was appreciated and I hope that I indicated this with the discount on your service . I will personally take control of your next service visit to ensure your time is respected !

Julie H.
Three Oaks, MI
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Good service this is where I bought my car and I am satisfied with all the service I get
I had a lot of work done to my car. I was satisfied with everything done I also had a detail on my car which I was satisfied. Sheila was the service manager that day she made sure everything was done right. A nice person with a great personality, between Sheila and Michael C. Two great people. Michael is just as thoughtful when it comes to taking care of customers
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Coming from a truly lovely customer , thank you so much !

RP
Ronald P.
Michigan City, IN
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Timely completion and always tell me what I need.
Good Service department. Completes work timely and they tell me items I need. On simple items like air filters I may do myself to same money.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you so much Ron , Glad your our customer !

Michael M.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I am treated like a customer that you appreciate.
Great service and you let me know of a recall I was not aware of.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thanks for the opportunity to do so Mike !

LL
Linda L.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual...windsheild wipers worked great!

Super Linda , Thank you!

Ron S.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
2015 Hyundai Azera
08/15/2018 Category: Service
See below.
Emergency ( brake) issue, handled quickly, reasonable price and VERY friendly. Thanx!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Glad we could work with you Ron!

ES
Ellen S.
Chicago, IL
08/11/2018 Category: Service
my tire service was done well and quickly but my tire light was still on
I was out of town and my tire and rimmed needed replacement so I chose Nielsen for location on my trip. My front tire was blown. Before I got to the dealer I had the spare put on at another location because the car was not in condition to drive. The person who put the spare on kindly put the spare (inferior to regular tire) in the back and the rear tire in front--reason being the front takes more stress and I would be safer driving on the spare in rear position. I told the dealer this so that the new tire would go in the front. However, they put it on the rear where the spare was. I am not sure of the reasoning for this since I had explained the tire position. Also my tire light is still on although they put on a new tire. this is an annoyance. Also, I forgot that I had a headlight out. I wish they had noticed this but understand that I did not ask. However I did ask for them to just check and see if there were any other maintainance or outstanding issues that I should know about or have taken care. On the other hand, they did notice there was a recall job that was needed and took care of it. I was grateful for that.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

We installed the tire on the rear to avoid you having a pull on the vehicle as this is a front wheel drive vehicle and one new tire on the front could certainly cause this.The low tire light could be due to a damaged Tpms sensor ,damaged when the blow out occurred. The headlight I agree we should have noticed. We will work on improving your visits in the future.Thank you for choosing us for service and I apologize for missing the headlight!

Dennis L.

Thank you Dennis!

James K.
Chesterton, IN
Its all about the boss
Michael, the service manager, keeps the operation humming and makes sure commitments are met.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

My Man , Thanks Jim!

Grand Beach, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for making this right
Thank you for fixing a problem you did not create. It was so appreciated.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to wear a cape !

Matt M.
Chicago, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Service/People
Both price and service are more than fair.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

super deal Matt , thank you!

Johnnie L.
Gary, IN
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate Nielsen Hyundai they gave me a chance and went above and beyond
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

A well deserved chance too!