Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

AH
April H.
Chesterton, IN
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
Loved seeing Sheila back in service, makes the visit very pleasant.
The service team did a great job with my engine coolant flush and oil change. Engine sounds great!

Diana L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2020 Category: Service
JEFFREY R N. from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Diana L. thank you for the feedback surrounding your recent service visit.  We take our customers experiences very serious and I am disappointed to hear we fell short.  Ric Wampner our service manager has called you to discuss in greater detail.  Please share more details with him at your convenience.  Thank you.  Jeff Nielsen

Joel B.
New Carlisle, IN
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership from service and sales
I set an appointment and my service work was taken care of in a timely manner and ready for my pick up later in the day.

KC
Karen C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Fair prices and Amazing Service!!!!!
I was always avoiding dealerships due to their prices and slow service but no longer. I wouldn’t take my Hyundai anywhere else. Neilson in Michigan City is my go to service center !!!!

AW
Alvin W.
La Porte, IN
2020 Hyundai Sonata
08/17/2020 Category: Service
A New HOME!!
Very professional & Friendly.

KC
Karen C.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2020 Category: Service
A DEALERSHIP YOU CAN COUNT ON!!
Very easy to set up appointments. Excellent friendly service and great workers and staff!!

07/23/2020 Category: Service
The workers at Hyundai are awesome! I've had all my vehicles serviced through Hyundai and never had an issue afterwards. My engine went out on my Sonata which I was devastated. Hyundai told me it wasn't covered under my warranty I cried but found I qualified for a new engine through the dealership at no charge. I will forever be grateful to Hyundai!

PG
Pamela G.
Chesterton, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Simply the best and friendliest in customer service.
After my most recent oil change and tire rotation, Neilsen's washed my car for me. Mike, the service manager, took so much extra care, wiping it down himself! They have just been the best since I bought my car. A neighboring dealership would not help me with a manufacturing problem and Nielsen's took care of it right away. They knew exactly what to do and followed through with the utmost care.

RP
Rachel P.
Portage, IN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Much Better than Webb
I recently got serviced at Nielsen Hyundai because I had a bad experience or experiences I should say at Webb Hyundai I will never go back to Webb. Ever

HB
Harry B.
La Porte, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
Always easy to deal with. Very professional

GH
Gary H.
Valparaiso, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
new service 'department.'
time will provide new viewpoint of this departments capability and staff.
JEFFREY R N. from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

We reached out to Mr. Hills and he is coming back in on Monday or Tuesday of next week to discuss his concerns/issues.  Mike Blake will also do a roadtest with him.

JEFFREY R N. from Nielsen Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Customer is bringing his vehicle in next Monday or Tuesday to discuss the issues with Mike the Service Manager.

TO
Thomas O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
The people who work there.
Appointment was completed on time.

06/23/2020 Category: Service
Michael is great! And, the car washes are the best I have ever seen. During this virus I would like to make sure that my car is sanitized after using by the staff.

LF
Laura F.
Westville, IN
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Since the day I came into the dealership looking for a new vehicle and every time I come in for routine maintenance, the entire staff is friendly and caring. The wait time is minimum for the maintenance on my car to be completed.

Westville, IN