Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

MT
Monica T.
05/16/2018
Worst service
Took vehicle in for a noise in the door....couldn't find anything. Was asked to make another appointment so they could have more time with the vehicle. Drop vehicle off during the week to do the same thing they did the following week to find a very small screw (what I was told) and to leave the dealership with the same noise I had when I took it in the very first time. I was staying in Michigan for the weekend and had another appointment on Saturday, May 12 to drive all the way to my appointment to be told the tech had an emergency. So, I looked at the employee "Why didn't you call me" he made up some lame excuse. Okay whatever, made another appointment and told them I would need a loaner car because I run errands at work. Was told it would be better to make an appointment on Tuesdays....I called Tuesday because I totally forgot to go to my appointment, so I called and asked if I could come at lunch and they said Wednesday. HERE we are TODAY on WEDNESDAY "I spoke with Mike and he said the Manager said NO I could not get a loaner car". I asked for corporate number and he said he do not know it and I could look it up.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Monica you and I (Service Manager) spoke and had a complete remedy in place for your appointment. I am not sure why you have forgotten this conversation but I do have a loaner in place for you as I stated I would do , please in the future if you call and have discussions  have them with the same person you originally made arrangements with. We want very much to repair your noise in your vehicle , missing scheduled appointments and showing without an appointment makes things a little tricky.Accept our apology as I instructed my advisor to not give our loaner out as I was holding this for your appointment as you and I previously discussed.

Anonymous avatar
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
spot on
Friendly, efficient, high automotive skills, excellent explanations of work done.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Super happy we could be here for you !

AW
Austin W.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
service dept did a great job
service dept did a great job
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Looking forward to seeing you Austin, thanks !

RP
Rolland P.
La Porte, IN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/27/2018 Category: Service
April 2018
Friendly staff.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Always a gentleman Rolland , Thank you !

NB
Norma B.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant, fast service.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

You have always been one of our friendliest customers!

Mark S.
Long Beach, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Great dealership.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Thanks Mark , Always happy to see you !

David B.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change belt replaced
During both visits the mechanics, services agents, and owner were professional and courtesy. Everyone wanted to ensure I was happy with the service of my car.

My time is limited and they made sure I was in and out during my visit.

I would recommend others to purchase and get their vehicle maintenance at Nielsen Hyundai dealership. Thank you.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

We are working hard to be here for you , thank you !

HF
Harvey F.
Bridgman, MI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
From the time you call for an appointment until you pay the bill, the service department treats you with respect and adviser if needed. I really appreciate the fact that they don't try and sell you unneeded service or repairs.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Super to get these happy customers!

EA
Eva A.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service! The guys did a great job, and even had time to do my brakes when I came in for only an oil change. And the price couldn't be better! Good job all around!!!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Super customer , easy work for us!

JN
John N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Lack of communication was a big concern.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Please schedule to service the CEL , ALL required repairs will be communicated with you PRIOR to ANY work being performed. Our team understood that your singing the authorization envelope was ok to make reapirs .

John B.
Chicago, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick professional service department
We had a flat tire going from Chicago to Michigan. We stopped at the dealer to purchase a new tire. We had our new tire within an hour and were back on our way. We truly appreciated the quick response we received from the service department. They were great!!
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Super glad to be in business ! Customers like youself make what we do a joy!

RP
Ronald P.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Timely completion.
Took care at my appointment time and completed work timely.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

As always Ron , Thank you!

Julie R.
New Carlisle, IN
04/04/2018 Category: Service
friendly and thorough
great service
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Your always so kind , been a great customer ! Please continue to be !!

Rick M.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
04/02/2018 Category: Service
As always very happy with the service and the staff

Thank you Rick!

Dennis L.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil change/tire check
Oil change was quick and inspection of vehicle 7500 mile plus nail in tire. Had my tire ordered and was out in no time. Thank you
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Great to have you as a customer , Thank you !

David S.
Mishawaka, IN
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Trusted!
Until now with this vehicle, I never used to return to the dealership for service that wasn’t a warranty item. But this dealership has changed my mind. I would never take this vehicle anywhere else. I trust them and they get it right.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Your the best kind of customer ,you make what we do easy!

Roy S.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
GREAT STAFF. VERY EFFICIENT.
I WAS IN TO HAVE BRAKES EVALUATED. THE ONLY THING I WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE WAS HAVE THE MECHANIC SHOW ME MY WORN BRAKE PADS. THEY MAY HAVE HAD WEAR REMAINING ??
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

Thanks Roy ! As for the brakes , we never recommend replacement unless we have reached 3mm of pad life or less!

Michael D.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Best Service experience I've had at a dealership
Was way over quoted at another dealer on service (which I know the cost of as I've had Hyundai's before). Came to Nielsen and found out most of the work the other dealership was trying to upsell me wasn't necessary at this time. As long as my experiences continue like this you will have a customer for life.
Michael C C., Service Director from Nielsen Hyundai

You can count on getting trusted advice on every visit .

Lu B.
Middletown, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership and great service.

With great customers!