Latest Review about 2 years ago

Kaushik K.
Coraopolis, PA
01/11/2018
Dealership Closed - Need to Cancel 3rd Party Warrant brought from this place
I am trying to cancel my 3rd Party warranty, that were purchased from this dealership, along with my Car.
I trade off my car and when I try to cancel the warranty, there is no whereabouts on the dealership.
3rd Party warranty companies have cancelled the warranty on their end but says, prorated refunds on the price will be processed by the Dealership Only.
Nissan Corporation says - they have no whereabouts of the dealership and cannot assist.

This is a rip off - 6 months and I am running pillar to post to cancel and get my money back - if not few hundred but a few thousands, so I do care for the refunds.

Anyone from Nissan Darien listening??

Andrew B.
Trumbull, CT
03/04/2016 Category: Service
Miss yout Nissan Darien
I sure miss having a local Nissan Dealer. Nissan Darien was so wonderful. Great location, great product and fantastic people.

RQ
R Q.
12/24/2014 Category: Service
Darien Nissan Closing Down
I had my one year old Leaf towed to Nissan of Darien with some serious safety issues on December 3'd. Just as the 3 week "lemon law" period came into effect, I received panicky phone calls and a fax to my office telling me that the dealership was closing at the end of December 2014! I was instructed to "remove my vehicle"...since The Leaf was not repaired, it is not possible for me to drive it ! I sure hope this is not a ruse by the owner Mr. Steinmetz...
Steve B. from Nissan Darien responded on 01/07/2015

While Nissan Darien is sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with your Nissan Leaf and dissatisfaction with other Nissan Dealers, we are not in a position to retain your car on our property as you work through this with Nissan Motor Corporation.  Nissan Darien is closed as of Dec 31, 2014.

RP
Ron P.
Stratford, CT
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Very nice service experience
I made a service appointment very nice
Experience and located my problem and repaired it .

EC
Elizabeth C.
Darien, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Best service in Darien
Every experience I have had has been wonderful. They are fast, thorough and I have NEVER gotten a huge bill. Express oil change is great, and the waiting room is comfortable. The staff is wonderful.

MA
Margaret A.
Ridgefield, CT
Nissan Maxima
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Service Performed 2009 Maxima on 12/8/2014
Since I have serviced two autobiles @ Nissan Darien, Service Department exceeds all other Nissan dealerships I have utilized. A one people and service.

WB
Wilfred B.
Courtesy and prompt service
My problem with rattles was taken care of as described above.

LN
Linda N.
Car Service
Nissan Darien is a great place to buy a car and their service department is the best.

Sharlene W.
Recall
Bringing my car in for the service to be performed due to a recall notice was not the highlight of my day, but your service staff were quick in doing the job and getting me on my way sooner than I expected. Very Pleased!

John A.

Fran C.
Nissan Murano
11/28/2014 Category: Service
Seems Different
My car service was done well and timely. However, the friendliness and civility of the staff, excluding service department, was quite unusual for this visit. Is the company different?

Thomas M.
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Customer service people are outstanding
Second visit was much better...there was no delay.

Jeffrey D.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/23/2014 Category: Service
Helpful Advice
Once again, I brought by Pathfinder to Nissan Darien for regular maintenance service. I was greeted by a friendly service manager who answered my questions and checked my car for issues that I was concerned about. Though they were busy, they managed to finish the work on my car quickly and gave me a rundown on things I should consider checking in the near future. I'm grateful for the kind treatment at this dealer.

Arthur S.
11/20/2014 Category: Service
First sevice visit @ 5K
Just about 5K on my new 2014 Rogue and I brought it in for the express service. It was a day of pouring rain - nice to be able to drive up - they open the door, drive in and tell the service person what I wanted without getting wet. I would have given 5 stars but I had to go out in the rain to get my car after it was finished. :)

Joseph D.
11/09/2014 Category: Service
recall & oil change
handled my recall and oil change in less then 40 minutes outstanding work by all ~~keep up the good work ~~joe deleo