JO
JOSH O.
07/04/2020
Excellent!
Will recommend them to anyone !!!

WL
WAYNE L.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/01/2020
Great folks, great service
Nixons do an outstanding job and take pride in having valued customers

GMC Envoy
07/01/2020
Excellent service!
They do excellent work and prices are good. Very friendly!

TARAH s.
06/30/2020
Very satisfied and would recommend.
Customer Service and advice from your Service Dept was spot on. It got a much needed set of tires, a/c is working great now, brakes done, a much needed maintenance routine was defintely in need. Nixons did everything I requested and I'm very pleased with the work. Very friendly, knowledgeable and my SUV was back on the road in no time. Thank you so much for the competitive pricies as well. It was a very positive experience. Thank you.

CHARLES M.
La Cygne, KS
Chevrolet Pickup
06/27/2020
The service I've come to expect
Although I do most of my family's maintenance and repairs myself, I have also been a satisfied customer of Nixon Garage for several years now. There are times when, for whatever reason, I need help from someone I trust, and Nixon has always been there for repairs, advice, a tow, whatever. They are the prime example of what every business should be: honest, open, caring, and fair. I cannot imagine a job I would not trust to them. They do not just let a vehicle set, they genuinely do their best to get it in and work completed as quickly as possible. An important factor to me is that they actually know how things work and will do their best to fix it, not padding the bill or do extra, unrequested work work without authorization. These are the prime reasons why I never consider taking our vehicles to a dealer. I don't even live in this area but have family here and as long as I can bring a vehicle in need of work to Joplin, it will go to Nixon.

06/26/2020
Always friendly and courteous
Always friendly and close to my house so very convenient for me local owned so the money stays local not to a corporation I like that

RD
Robert D.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff is prompt, the prices are good, and they communicate clearly with him.

KL
KAITOIN L.
Chevrolet HHR
06/24/2020
They worked very fast and were very friendly!!
So I messed up my car really bad (I mean we
Couldn’t get the wheel back on kind of bad) And they came and towed it away and got it back to me in just a and a half!! They called me along the way to let me know how it was going cost wise. 10/10 will use them again in the future!

TW
TAVARES W.
06/23/2020
Safety inspection
I needed one done today. And it was was quick and there was not a long wait. I would go here again.

Billy S.
Chrysler 300
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Billy said he really liked this business's work and he would recommend them for service.

JENNIFER B.
Mercury Milan
06/10/2020
Honest, quick and through service.
Nixon's Garage service is outstanding. They tell you quickly, what car repairs you need, the total costs, and a estimate on how long it will take. They have even towed my car to the shop. Great service, great communication and super reasonable costs!!!

Rick C.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Rick said the staff always give really good service, they are friendly, they do quality work and he's very happy with them.

Suzuki Aerio

CINDY L.
Neosho, MO
06/01/2020
Tire Repair and Bulb Replacement
Staff are very friendly, considerate of time and efficient. They always make time to meet my needs, communicate costs and make sure I understand all the services being provided. Excellent service!

RL