Cindy B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said they were very respectful ,professional and courteous. She said the job was done to her satisfaction.

ARNOLD B.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/17/2019
great customer care and service as always.
Very quick in setting up appointment. accurate diagnosis of problem and quickly solved the problem. Reasonable prices.

TJ
TAMERA J.
Jeep Compass
05/17/2019
Vehicle inspection
Excellent staff. Professional, courteous, friendly and quick. Seems like a really great group.

A
ADIN
05/09/2019
I was honestly blown away
I had to wait a little bit longer than they had originally anticipated which was a little bit annoying not gonna lie, but I got a call not long into the day after dropping it off saying my work was finished. I arrived to pick up my axle shaft with a brand new u joint in place, to a price that was literally 4x less than I was prepared to pay. Donnie was a hell of an honest guy and a hard worker. Nixon's is going to be the place for me from now on.

PB
Pete B.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Pete said he did not have an appointment with this business but they took care of him. He was in and out within a half hour. They were efficient. He had a pleasant experience.

JY
JAMES Y.
Sarcoxie, MO
04/25/2019
Good job guys
I went in for an alignment on my truck goes straight down the road now. Great job guys!

JASON C.
Duenweg, MO
Dodge Neon
04/18/2019
The workers were all very polite and extremely informative. I appreciated being told everything that was wrong before choosing to have those things fixed. The price isn't bad either. All in all, a really good experience.

Richard M.
Webb City, MO
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff at this business did a good job.

JAMES S.
04/13/2019
They don't try to up sell you. And their attention to detail is what it should be.
While in a competitors shop I wittnessed a technician up selling a couple of females. Upon coming to the counter I suggested they just cancel my appointment and wished them a great day.
Never again will I go anywhere else. Everyone at Nixon's was pleasant to deal with and honest. When I came in to pay my bill they actually informed me that my bill was less than they quoted me over the phone. WOW now that's what I'm talking about.
Love this shop.

STEVEN S.
04/12/2019
Quick, efficient, and a true garage/repair atmosphere that gives you confidence they know what they are doing!

TD
Terry D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Terry said it took a long time to get his vehicle back and his brakes still feels like there is air in them.

AT
Austin T.
Dodge Charger
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Austin said the service was good but he suggests that the place could be run a little better.

DA
Daniela A.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Daniela said the employees provided really great customer service. They were willing to call and inform her of the service needs they found before moving forward with the repairs.

DT
DAVE T.
Fayetteville, AR
04/05/2019
Rick an his fantastic team
Rick an his team was a blessing we didnt expect from the alternator an then the radiator going out. The tow guy Marvin was a big help too we highly recommend them for anyone

DEBRA B.
Webb City, MO
04/05/2019
Friendly and Fast
Was a good experience. Will go back next time I need service to my car.

TO
TOMMY O.
GMC Terrain
04/03/2019
My experience at Nixon's Garage
As always I was treated with respect and courtesy by everyone I interacted with. My maintenance on my vehicle was completed with the utmost professionalism.

ER
ERIC R.
03/20/2019
Fixed My Ride
I was involved in a minor fender bender, and Nixon’s garage did a top notch job on the repairs. The price was reasonable, and the car looks great. Rick Nixon has an upbeat, can-do attitude, and I really enjoy doing business with him.

Shana H.
Springfield, MO
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Shana said they do a fine job.

KT
Kenneth T.
Neosho, MO
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeanie. She said they were wonderful. They were very nice and polite.

Sid S.
Oronogo, MO
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Sid said the business provided good service. However, he said the prices are a little higher. He said he used to get tickets on the oil changes. He said they were a little higher now.