SF
Shirley F.
Oklahoma
Dodge Journey
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Shirley said the business does good work. She enjoys the work the employees and they gave a fair assessment.

Doug C.
Chevrolet El Camino
02/06/2019
Thourough evaluations
Always takes time to be sure off the week needed!

Jim C.
Kia Sedona
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business took a long time getting his service part, and he felt the employees did not try hard enough.

BJ
Belinda J.
Honda Fit
01/10/2019
Norman Automotive customers for life!
We have taken all our cars to Norman Automotive for many years. Jimmy and his team have always given us the best care and they are the most honest car repair business I've ever used. Today's visit was just a simple oil change, but they have done every service and repair we've ever had for longer than I can remember. The one exception was getting the oil changed in my daughter's car (who lived in Tulsa at the time). She could only come on weekends, so we took it to Fowler Toyota. They changed the oil and suggested over $350 more in work that needed to be done. I told them we couldn't do it at that time and asked for a written estimate and they gave me one. I called to ask Jimmy to see what he thought and he told me to fax it to him. He found that they were doing unnecessary work and mile checks thousands of miles before they were recommended. I have had similar experiences with dealerships and am so thankful to have an honest business that takes care of our car needs. They will always be our choice and I recommend them any time I can!

TV
Trent V.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Trent said they were quick, easy, affordable, kind, generous and he had no issues.

Fort Smith, AR
01/02/2019
Helpful, friendly, transparent!
I visited Norman Automotive about a sludge problem I had previously had before that prevented me from getting an oil change. I walked in about an hour before they closed asking if they could take a look or if I should come back the next day. Without hesitating, they took my keys and went around to take a look. The guy that helped me was super friendly and really transparent about the state of my car and the estimated cost. They took a look at my car, figured the problem, and changed the oil all within about 30 minutes. High quality, and the fastest/cheapest oil change I’ve ever had! Definitely would recommend and will be back.

HG
Herman G.
Chrysler 200
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Herman said he was waited on, and the people were friendly.

John C.
Oklahoma
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Crystal. She said they go beyond the call of duty.

ST
Shervin T.
Acura 3.5RL
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Shervin said the staff did everything he asked and was very helpful.

Jermaine L.
Noble, OK
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Jermaine said they did a great job.

NH
Nathan H.
Noble, OK
11/10/2018
Oil change,price is great
Always take our cars to them. Always gets us in fast.

Kasie B.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Kasie said the customer service and the deals were great.

James H.
Ford Edge
11/05/2018 Category: Service
James said they have always done good work.

AF
Anthony F.
11/03/2018
Very honest about what needed to be done, and did it quickly at a great price!
I will definitely be back!

Debra W.
Dodge Charger
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Debra said that she would surely recommend this business for service.

KH
Karen H.
Verden, OK
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Karen said it was excellent, and she can't believe how great her vehicle is operating now. The business had outstanding service and she had no complaints. She is very happy.

10/17/2018
Two thumbs up!
Quick and easy, per usual!

Jobee S.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Jobee said they were very helpful.

TD
Tyler D.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said they did a great job and he was pleased.

Cheryl B.
Dodge Dakota
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl said the staff at this business are honest, and they do not try to sell her services that she does not need.