Business Solutions

Norris Garage

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JJ
Joseph J.
09/28/2022
Suspension and electrical work on 2000 Honda Civic
This is family they been doing there thing since I was a child my uncle used to get service from them as well as my grandmother and grandfather,โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ

BT
Barbara T.
09/26/2022
Outstanding Vehicle Service Provider
I always receive excellent services at Norris Garage. They have outstanding mechanics, and I am never disappointed...

SE
Sharon E.
08/12/2022
Always pleasant and excellent service
I know every time I take my vehicle into Norris Garage that I will receive the best advice and service that will keep my 1997 vehicle running in the best...

Alvin B.
08/11/2022
Car Rpair
I've been a long time customer of Norris Garage and the service has always been excellent , and the service you request is always explained in concise detail...

Maurice C.
08/05/2022
Car repair
This is the best automotive shop that weโ€™ve been going to for over 40 years. They always get it right about the trouble youโ€™re having and they do an awesome...