MA
Longmeadow, MA
Audi S4
07/29/2021
Great Service Department
I really enjoy working with Chris G. in service. He is extremely knowledgeable, considerate and looks out for my best interest and my car. The entire service department staff is great and very trustworthy.

DF
DANIEL F.
Granby, CT
Audi S6
07/27/2021
Customer and vehicle service
It’s almost been a year since I purchased my car from North Bay Imports. I absolutely love my Audi and I look forward to seeing Chris and Jackson when I bring it in for its routine service. I will continue to buy and have my imports serviced through them and recommend anyone else in the market to do so.

LD
LEAH D.
East Longmeadow, MA
Honda Accord Coupe
07/24/2021
Very Impressive!
Chris in repair was extremely thorough when going through my car to repair it. Prices were beyond reasonable! He explained everything I needed and why and answered all my questions. As a woman, I didn’t feel like I was taken advantage of or swindled as opposed to a differnt shop I took it to before I went to Northbay.
I’m fact, I’m so happy I’m purchasing another car with them for my teen!

SZ
SYED Z.
Vernon Rockville, CT
07/23/2021
Excellent service and great people!
It was a great experience as well.

GR
GRANT R.
Simsbury, CT
07/23/2021
I always bring my Audi here for service. Prices are great, and the staff are fantastic. I would highly recommend North Bay!

AF
ANGELINE F.
Longmeadow, MA
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/23/2021
Excellent sales and maintenance team
We’ve always been loyal North Bay Car buyers. Their cars are always top of the line. When it comes time to service and maintain one’s vehicle they are the people to go with also. Always accommodating and always top notch service, which is most important to have years down the line. Unlike other car dealers who sell then forget you, Northbay takes care of you from day one onwards. Very happy and satisfied customers here. Thank you to Chris and the rest of the team for many years of superb service.

JOANN S.
Windsor Locks, CT
Audi Q3
07/22/2021
Service Audi Q3
Greeting was very professional yet friendly at the same time. Chris always makes you feel welcome and that he is happy to see you. Very quick and efficient servicing.

ROBERT M.
Granby, CT
Audi S5
07/18/2021
Super reliable service
The title above says it all !

WM
Winston M.
East Hartford, CT
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Winston said this business is the best, he has never had any problems, and the price is exactly what they estimated.

JACK C.
Broad Brook, CT
Audi S3
07/15/2021
Reliable
Fast and reliable service, as always.

MV
MIRIAM V.
Enfield, CT
07/14/2021
Oil chance Audi q5
Love this place! All the staff is wonderful

BL
BOB L.
Glastonbury, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/13/2021
Always great service!
I had our C300 in for the 80,000 mile service. Chris Garland, the Service Manager, provided me with a loaner car and the quote he provided for me for the cost of the service was exactly what I was charged.

NM
NAWAB M.
Groton, CT
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/10/2021
Amazing customer support and great quality works
North Bay Imports customer since 2007 and I always had great experience with them. I purchased 2 cars from them and they are my preferred service center even if its 60+ miles away from my home. Work quality is super and with amazingly affordable cost.

DY
DEREK Y.
Springfield, MA
Audi Q7
07/09/2021
Customer Service, Explanation, and Expertise.
Customer service was great. The issue I had with my Audi Q7 was explained in detail. North Bay Import provided me with a vehicle while my car was being worked on which was a huge help coming from out of state. My experience was excellent compared to other dealerships/service places I’ve used in the past. I would recommend NBI to those in need with Audi, Mercedes, BMW, and European vehicles. Go see Chris.

IT
IOAN T.
Broad Brook, CT
07/08/2021
I had them do some work on my car and their quick response and quick service and best price around made me write this review
They really deserve