KATHY S.
South Windsor, CT
11/18/2019
Service with a Smile
I bring my Audi A4 in for routine oil change to North Bay Imports because the staff is very accommodating to our busy work/life schedule. We are able to drop the car the night before in the secure lock box location for the keys, leaving them the written instructions for our service appointment. Chris always gives us a curtsy call when the car is ready as well as the total billing.
We are always greeted with friendly smiles from the staff, our vehicle interior is left undisturbed.
The added bonus is strolling thru the lot to look at the selection of vehicles in inventory. Might consider an upgrade in the future!

JO
JOE O.
11/14/2019
Outstanding
Chris and the crew at North Bay Imports are hands down the best service department in the area. They’re honest in what needs to be fixed, they complete the work in a timely manner, they’re clean, and they are fair priced.

JAMES R.
Collegeville, PA
Audi Q5
11/14/2019
My new Q5
Yesterday, I picked up a new / used car for my wife - a Matador Red 2018 Audi Q5. My overall experience with North Bay Imports was amazing! I drove 250 miles (in the 2011 / 108,000 mile trade-in) to pick up the Q5. I was a little concerned my trade might have been worth less than quoted or the new car wouldn’t be exactly as described. Everything worked out exactly as planned. Jon honored our deal and Tiffany quickly arranged the financing. My wife loves her new Q5.

JO
JAMES O.
New Hartford, CT
Audi A8 L
11/13/2019
Outstanding experience!
The people and their no pressure sales style made my experience buying a car to be easy and stress free. Brice, Tiffany and Jon were a pleasure to deal with. They gave me options and followed through with all promises to make me a future customer when we need an new vehicle. Thanks!

JAMES K.
East Granby, CT
11/13/2019
Last Visit
As i will be moving out of state next week, I brought the car in for a final check up at North Bay. I was prepared to wait while the work was being performed, but Chris told me if it was going to take longer than expected, he had a loaner for me. As I had expected however, the loaner was not necessary, and I was out in a very reasonable time frame. The service at North Bay has always been exemplary, and Chris and staff have treated me well since I purchased my vehicle the seven years ago. I only hope I can find a shop or mechanic in NC that is as reliable and trustworthy, but I'm thinking it may not exist. From ease of making appointments, to friendly, reliable service at reasonable cost, I think they deserve at least a six star rating .

DF
David F.
Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
11/12/2019 Category: Service
David said the technicians are always on top of every issue that he has had with his vehicle. The service was done for a lot less than he anticipated. The technicians at this business are the best and should keep doing what they are doing.

DINO P.
11/11/2019
Great sales experience
Excellent sales staff, competitive pricing and extraordinary vehicles.

AR
ALANZO R.
East Windsor, CT
11/09/2019
The Services
Always professional and very helpful when dealing with The TEAM, would recommend!!!

DO
DAVID O.
Manchester, CT
11/08/2019
Always the best of service!
I have and will continue to recommend Northbay to all I encounter.

STEVE H.
East Granby, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/05/2019
Always the best service - consistent and superior
Chris is the best service manager in the greater Hartford area, always pleasant, courteous and communicative. Always a great experience when my Mercedes is at North Bay for service.

WM
WAYNE M.
East Longmeadow, MA
Volkswagen Touareg
10/31/2019
Staff and selection
The sales team was attentive, knowledgeable, and caring as well as great smiles that filled the transaction with very pleasant atmosphere. Vivian and Wayne

DENNIS R.
East Windsor, CT
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/25/2019
great
always a pleasant experience. On time, did what was needed and service with a smile. thank you

Messan H.
New Britain, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Messan said the employees were nice to him and are nice people. When he called in he was given a price, but it changed and was higher once the service was done.

RK
RICHARD K.
Audi S7
10/19/2019
Great service, fantastic communication and outstanding price.

STEVEN S.
Glastonbury, CT
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/16/2019
Easy to get a service appointment while still under two-month warranty, repair completed promptly
Easy communication with Chris, emergency brake adjustment done quickly.
Office and rest of staff friendly and interested in the issue I had with the car.

KC
KRZYSTOF C.
Middletown, CT
Volkswagen Touareg
10/15/2019
Great and fast service!
A Pillar plastic cover was replaced due to faulty one. Service done while wait.

KV
KEVIN V.
Glastonbury, CT
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/14/2019
Top Notch Customer Service
As always, the customer service has been top notch! The staff at North Bay is always very supportive in taking care of it's customers, as well as their vehicles. Since I purchased the vehicle from them over 6 yrs ago, they have continued to service the car every mile and I couldn't be happier with the car, service department, and helpful staff.
Highly recommend this business to anyone seeking one of their exceptional cars from their selection, expertise, and experience in the Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche and VW motor vehicles.

JESSE M.
10/09/2019
Simple and quick and easy
No one was trying to "sell is a car" we told jon what we wanted and our price range and boom he had e cars for us to choose from. We drove 2 of them picked the one we liked no haggling wrote up the deal and done picked it up 3 days later

DAVID S.
Hartford, CT
10/08/2019
I always get great service on our cars at North Bay.

CP
Chris P.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Chris said this business has treated him very well and fairly. He trusts them.