BC
BRANDON C.
Windsor, CT
07/03/2020
Customer Service!
Chris Garland is a Wonderful Service Advsor! He Is very Knowledgeable while explaining what your vehicle may need, Recommendations. I have Been using North Bay for about 4 Years Now and Highly Satisfied with There Overall Customers Service! Will Definitely Recommend to the Community!

KATHY S.
South Windsor, CT
07/03/2020
Getting the job done right the first time.
North Bay Imports makes scheduling my appointment easy as well as options for night drop of the car as well as a safe and secure drop for your keys.
Chris communicates all services to my car and explains any changes necessary to keep my car in great running condition. Always done in time as requested with a call to confirm the repairs and total.
Great business that I look forward to supporting.

DAMON S.
Springfield, MA
07/02/2020
Five Star Visit
Chris Garland and the service department is pleasure to deal with. Thanks for everything.

SD
STEVEN D.
Tolland, CT
07/01/2020
Excellent Service - as always
Chris and his team listened to my non-technical auto issues and diagnosed each perfectly... all was addressed and fixed. The A6 is the best ride I ever owned. Couldn't be happier.

Steve D

KF
Kevin F.
Wethersfield, CT
Audi Q5
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff are very courteous, they call him first before they do anything, it is a better place to go to than another facility and he had a great experience. He also noted that Chris, the service manager is a great guy all around.

RP
Ronald P.
Simsbury, CT
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said they were awesome and he gives them a gold star, they didn't mess around, no frills, even filled his vehicle with gas. They were honest and he absolutely recommends them, Bryce Semi and the salesman were all deserving of kudos.

KG
KEVIN G.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Audi Q5
06/27/2020
Got my car speedy and ready to go great costumer service and the technicians are amazing

RAYE M.
West Suffield, CT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/26/2020
Efficient, on schedule and courteous
Same as above

WM
WAYNE M.
West Springfield, MA
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/26/2020
The service was excellent! Chris and his team did a fantastic job. I will recommend this dealership to friends and family. Nice job!! keep up the good work!!

MZ
Matt Z.
West Hartford, CT
BMW M3
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Matt said they were honest, didn't try to hard sell him and he is happy with the service and everything they did.

AT
AL T.
Feeding Hills, MA
Audi SQ5
06/25/2020
Service at Northbay
Respect for the customer and friendly service. They advise you and tell you what they will do and that's what they do..

MICHAEL B.
Broad Brook, CT
Audi Q7
06/24/2020
Service is always the best!
I bought my car in 2012 and moved away 4 years ago. I was back in town and made sure the North Bay crew went over it end to end. I truly trust them and would recommend them to anyone.

DANIEL R.
Norwell, MA
06/23/2020
Great Overall Experience!
I would highly recommend buying your next vehicle from North Bay Imports! The sales team was easy to work with and helped to answer all of my questions. We negotiated the price of my trade in over the phone and they were transparent with the out the door price of the vehicle after taxes and fees. I was interested in 2 of the same model vehicle and they didn't try to steer me one way or the other. They let me test drive both of the vehicles and let ME make the decision. I also really liked their certification and service process. After I put down a deposit on the vehicle, they completed a full vehicle inspection, installed new brake rotors and pads, installed 4 new tires, did a complete synthetic oil change and changed out the air filters and cabin filters. This alone would have cost thousands at a dealership and they did it all as a part of their certification and guarantee process. Overall I was extremely pleased with the process and with the vehicle and will certainly be visiting North Bay again when I am ready for my next vehicle.

AK
ANGELO K.
Longmeadow, MA
06/19/2020
Always great service
I purchased my A6 from North Bay four years ago and have never brought it anywhere else for service. From the initial purchase to multiple/routine service experiences, I’ve never had so much as a hiccup at any point. Chis ad the service team have deep technical expertise, and are honest, straightforward, and fair across the board.

BYRON M.
West Hartford, CT
Volkswagen Touareg
06/17/2020
Service Department
The service was prompt. The cost was very reasonable. And the care of my car has always been excellent.