PF
PETER F.
Suffield, CT
Audi S4
04/18/2019
Friendly and always on time
This is my go to place for service

Claudio B.
Wethersfield, CT
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Claudio said the service was good. The work took longer than quoted.

WA
WILLIAM A.
Simsbury, CT
04/17/2019
Oil Change
I was in and out as promised.

DO
DAVID O.
04/14/2019
The STAFF!
I will always entrust the care of my vehicle to the people at North Bay imports.

Sag Harbor, NY
Volkswagen Eos
04/13/2019
What a nice experience!!
I can only recommend buying from North Bay Imports. Didn’t know buying a car could be so easy getting it from a dealer and also so painless! I will buy from them again, is just a matter of time! Thank you all for taking the time to help me getting what I wanted, my dark blue VW Eos! All the best, Colin from Long Island, NY.

ADRIENNE S.
Fiskdale, MA
04/10/2019
I wouldn't go anywhere else
The service at North Bay Imports is always outstanding. I drive one hour to take my car there and it is worth the drive. The service is great and the staff is outstanding. I am so happy that a friend referred me to North Bay.

Chris S.
Glastonbury, CT
Audi Q5
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business is the best.

Rosemarie C.
Newington, CT
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Rosemarie said the staff get her in really quickly and they stay on schedule then get her out quickly. Chris always answers her questions and returns her calls. She drives out of her way just to take her vehicle to Chris.

NW
NANCEE W.
North Granby, CT
Audi Q7
04/05/2019
FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
THE SERVICE DEPT. IS AWESOME AND REALLY TAKE THE TIME TO DIAGNOSE COMPLETELY. THEY KEPT ME UPDATED ON THE PROGRESS OF THE REPAIR AND WERE VERY REASONABLE IN THE PRICE. SINCE I AM IN THE AUTO SERVICE BUSINESS ALSO IT MEANT ALOT TO ME TO FEEL CONFIDENT IN THE REPAIR.
THANKS CHRIS FOR A GREAT JOB

AF
ANGELINE F.
Longmeadow, MA
40k MB service
Bought my MB at North Bay. All my service is from here too. Excellent sales and service crew!
Easy to schedule and quick and efficient service.

Helpful, honest and excellent service team means a lot!

JUNE M.
Suffield, CT
04/04/2019
Chris is by far the best service manager in the area. He's a keeper
Everything is fixed and working well.

DIANE D.
04/04/2019
My daughter and I both bring our Audi’s here for serivce. The staff is professional , polite and costs are reasonable. I feel comfortable
bringing my vehicle here.

RF
RAYNA F.
03/28/2019
Tire repair
As usual, NBI was professional, on-time, and reliable. There's no better place to go for purchasing vehicles and for any repairs you have.

Top notch.

DT
DAN T.
South Windsor, CT
Audi Q5
03/23/2019
superior service
As expected my visit to North Bay Imports was Superior! In the last 17 years I have purchased 7 cars from these guys. In the early years it was VW's and the last five have been Audi's. All have been service there and I have NEVER been disappointed. Chris always goes above and beyond. Everyone there seems so knowledgable about these cars. I have always listened to their advice and I have never regretted it. Keep up the good work!! All my family knows if I'm not around and they are having a problem with a car call Chris.

Danielle L.
East Granby, CT
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said they gave her great customer service and they were quick.

TERRY S.
East Hartford, CT
03/22/2019
Always courteous , prompt and professional service !

DAMIEN S.
Northford, CT
Volkswagen Touareg
03/20/2019
Good customer service
Call couple places to get a suv and got bad customer service other places. Then I gave Jackson at north bay very nice guy on the phone. Schedule a appointment with him got there everyone is friendly. Will do business againg with them very good service.

HO
HECTOR O.
West Springfield, MA
03/19/2019
All services center should model North Bay Imports
North Bay Imports in my short time working with this company has been a fantastic experience. Chris and his staff have been extremely honest and a pleasure to work with. I had an issue were coolant was leaking from a previous repair. They reviewed the issue determined that it was a loose hose that was causing the issue. They correct the issue and sent me on my merry way.
Very please with how I am treated as a customer.

West Suffield, CT

Wethersfield, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/16/2019
Great/friendly service
Very friendly and welcoming. Good knowledge about the cars.