JOHN H.

NICK H.
Simsbury, CT
01/19/2021
Customer services is great
As always, very good customer service!

RN
RONALD N.
Ellington, CT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/18/2021
Personal Service
Chris is the best. Resolves all issues. Honest and trustworthy. Treats me like a friend, not just a customer. Never leave there feeling like I just got taken which cannot be said for many car shops.

DJ
DOUG J.
West Hartford, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/17/2021
VW repair
My VW Jetta needed repair work and an oil change. I’m very happy with North Bay and the quality of their service.

West Hartford, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
Helpful staff
Chris was prompt in getting back to me about scheduling a service via email. When I was greeted he was very kind and helpful and even let me leave my car there longer due to my work schedule. Overall very accommodating and pleased with his personality and service.

LW
LEWIS W.
East Windsor, CT
01/16/2021
Professional, clean and fast service
I called Northbay after experiencing trouble with my car battery. Chris got back to me right away. The appointment was made the next day and the service was excellent. I’d recommend bringing your car here for service over the dealership any day.

ANN B.
Canton, CT
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/16/2021
As always, top notch service!
I can't say enough positive things about North Bay. Sales to service - you won't be disappointed. I hope to always be able to buy my car from them.

EK
EDWARD K.
Feeding Hills, MA
Audi Q7
Consistent
Very professional and honest. Efficient and courteous

ROBERT M.
Agawam, MA
Mercedes-Benz C300
B maintenance on Mercedes
Chris and his crew always do it great job. Whenever I have service done at Northbay they are quick and begin the service at the scheduled time.
Chris himself will take to time to explain the work to be done and review if there are any alternatives.
I am never concerned that unnecessary work will be done. Honest and straightforward, which is how I like to do business.

JIM D.
01/13/2021
Exceptional Service and Support
Expert mechanics that perform quality work at a reasonable price. The Service Manager (Chris) goes out of his way to get your car in for service as soon as possible. He provides up to date and accurate communication as to what the diagnosis is and how the issue will be resolved. Your favorite Audi dealership may also be good, but I doubt the combination of expert work, quality, customer support and price will match your experience at North Bay Imports. Give them a try and you'll see too!

JEFFREY D.
South Windsor, CT
01/13/2021
Professional
Professional, courteous, reasonable prices - they go the extra mile on everything!

WM
WAYNE M.
East Longmeadow, MA
Volkswagen Touareg
01/12/2021
The staff
North Bay Imports’ staff is professional, caring and knowledgeable.

01/11/2021
A4 Maintenance Check-up
North Bay was very informative and friendly.

Audi Q5
01/11/2021
Diesel fuel spill in engine area and resulting odor.
While it was a mistake and the tech did clean the engine area, the odor that remains is VERY significant. Not inside vehicle, but outside. It's been a couple days and the odor from the combination of diesel and cleaning material is extreme. We have air out our garage. Car has been driven 20+ miles and run through a car wash. It appears the mat on the engine splash pan has absorbed the fluid and is causing the issue. Is it possible to clean or replace the mat?

JOAN M.
Manchester, CT
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/07/2021
Excellent service every time
We’ve been having our cars serviced at North Bay for over 10 years. We’ve purchased 3 cars as well. The friendly helpful and reliable people and service are unmatched. We highly recommend North Bay.