DANIEL S.
Stratford, CT
Audi Q7
01/18/2019
Great Guys, Honest, and Straight Up
Recently purchased a new vehicle for my wife. Jackson and Jon were really great guys to deal with. They were fair on the trade in and the vehicle was priced right so we did not have to do much negotiating. These guys were honest, transparent, and straight forward during the entire process. The car was serviced and in great shape. We are very happy with our purchase and very happy with our first time experience at this dealership. Top shelf group for sure and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for vehicle. These are regular guys running an honest business and selling quality used cars.

SALVATORE B.
Middletown, CT
Audi Q7
01/17/2019
Easiest car buying experience with staff you want to work with
We’ve been shopping for a full sized SUV for our growing family and came across a ‘13 Audi Q7 with low miles for its year. The interior/exterior were also immaculate, loaded with everything we could have asked for. With a busy schedule we tried to do as much as possible through email and worked primarily with Jackson. He was quick with his responses and ultimately got us to where we wanted to be. Everyone we worked with were great though, willing to help out if Jax was tied up and all extremely knowledgeable. We feel we got an amazing deal on a quality car. Very pleased with the entire buying experience.

Shaquielle B.
Manchester, CT
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Shaquielle said the business communicated good and work was done on time.

JUSTIN F.
Springfield, MA
Audi S4
01/14/2019
New breaks and rotors
Very satisfied with my recent service! Called up and got an appointment scheduled within a week, and couldn't be happier with the job done! Got all new breaks and rotors which was much needed, in a super timely fashion. Very accommodating!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Hebron, CT
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/13/2019
Recent Service Experience
I purchased my Mercedez from North Bay five years ago and have serviced both my vehicles with them. Working with Chris Garland has been a pleasurable experience. I have found North Bay, to be honest, knowledgeable and fair. In five years I have never had a negative experience with them and I can say they have earned my business and many referrals.

Thanks Chris,

RO
RYAN O.
Rensselaer, NY
Audi Q5
01/13/2019
Awesome people
These guys will change the way you buy a car. Their is no uncomfortable negotiations. They price their products to sell and you’ll see that by doing your research. The products they put out are top notch and I was so impressed with my Q5 I can’t wait until the next one. Jackson and Jon were great guys. I told them I’d be there at 9, driving from Albany, they had the car running and cleaned up right at 9. The owner was present on a Saturday morning to help me finalize the paperwork. That tells you everything you need to know about how this operation runs. Maybe the best experience though was the tip to try the diner next door for breakfast!

PM
Pam M.
Enfield, CT
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Pam said the service was fine, although sometimes, there is a lot of wait time.

MARK C.
Great staff, Great Service,Consistently Great

Bolton, CT
01/10/2019
Best Audi Service Around
North Bay does the work the Audi dealers can do without the hassle and inflated prices the dealers charge. I have been a customer for many years. Chris and his crew never disappoint me.

MICHAEL S.
Rocky Hill, CT
01/06/2019
A5 Service
Left message to schedule appointment. Chris called back to firm up day time. Work was performed on vehicle as outlined at a reasonable cost.

Melissa G.
East Hartford, CT
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said she did have to wait a bit at the business. She really appreciated they did not charge her, because of the wait.

Antonio B.
East Windsor, CT
Audi A3 Sedan
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Antonio said the work was good at the business.

ANTHONY S.
Hillsdale, NY
01/01/2019
Audi A6 TDI
Chris provides valuable insight and well as an efficient and timely service.

KATHY S.
South Windsor, CT
12/31/2018
Service Work
North Bay Imports continues to meet my expectations when i bring my car in for service. I usually choose the option to leave my car overnight. Chris is kind enough to call and let me know that the car is ready often before my desired pickup time. Quick and efficient checkout while taking time to answer any questions I have.
Kind and friendly sales staff, thank you!

SZ
SYED Z.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Audi Q5
12/30/2018
Excellent service.
Excellent service. Great and knowledgeable people.
Very honest. Always put customers first.
Reasonable price. Love their service..

DAVID S.
Suffield, CT
12/29/2018
Fast & reliable service
Fast and reliable service for my Audi A4.

Robert M.
Stafford Springs, CT
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were trustworthy. They provided the best service value.

Jennifer F.
Longmeadow, MA
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said she felt like she got value for the service and everything went smoothly.

RN
ROBERT N.
Coventry, CT
12/22/2018
Always great service
Never had a bad experience. Service personnel are always great.

NK
NANCY K.
Suffield, CT
12/21/2018
Great service after the sale!
We have made 3 purchases from North Bay, all with great sales experiences. The service we receive after the sale is fantastic and keeps us coming back.