VT
VINCENT T.
Glen Rock, NJ
Purchase Q7
Easy transaction on purchase. Friendly sales team.

VF
VINCENT F.
Glastonbury, CT
06/23/2019
I had a starting issue with my car and asked if they could take a look before the weekend. I was able to drop my car off the next day and they looked at it first thing Friday. They were able to research and pinpoint the issue. Additionally they mentioned some other fixes that were needed and not needed. I can always trust Chris to tell me what should and should not get fixed.

AMY M.
Enfield, CT
06/23/2019
Chris always provides terrific customer service - an invaluable asset to your company!!!
See above

KAREN B.
Newington, CT
06/18/2019
Great experience
North Bay Imports has been highly recommended to me and my husband. We recently stopped by, saw a beautiful car on a Saturday went back on Monday and had the car by Friday. The entire experience was easy and pain-free. Staff was extremely professional and knowledgeable and pleasant.

ROBERT B.
Avon, CT
06/15/2019
They made it very easy and went above and beyond.
Just purchased an Audi from North Bay imports and was impressed they put new tires and new brakes on the car without me having to negotiate for them. The car is used, but looks almost new due to their acute attention to detail. There is a 3000 mile warranty so I have some piece of mind as well.

NL
Nate L.
Vernon Rockville, CT
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the business is an excellent place to work with and Chris, the service manager, is wonderful.

CAROLYN S.
Ledyard, CT
06/07/2019
Very Satisifed
When we arrived for our appointment for routine maintenance, Chris (Service Mgr.) said he would get the car right in, which he did and the work was completed in less than an hour. The staff were very professional and completed the work exactly as requested. Won't hesitate to continue to using Chris and his folks for and maintenance required.

CHRISTOPHER S.
Westfield, MA
06/07/2019
As always the service department goes above and beyond.

Joel P.
Springfield, MA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Joel said they were very reliable and they kept him updated.

LH
LORI H.
Ellington, CT
06/05/2019
I have an older Audi and had a recall on my airbags. I went to a large local dealer to do the work and was quoted for some additional service work needed. The quote was outrageous and I decided to check with North Bay who is actually more local to me. After reading some great reviews, I contacted them. Chris got back to me the same day and got me scheduled for a diagnosis. Chris is very accommodating with scheduling, easy to speak with and listens when you advise of what your issue is. Their night drop off is very convenient for me. After diagnosing my issues, Chris advised that the work quoted was actually not what was needed and it was a lot less than what I was told. I had a very nice experience with them and will continue to use them for my routine service as well. They definitely know what they are doing, how to give great customer service and make repair issues much more pleasant.

PR
Pauline R.
South Windsor, CT
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Pauline said that when she bought her vehicle at the place, they were extremely nice, not pushy at all, let her take a test drive and when she dropped off her vehicle at night for an oil change, she could pick it up the following morning, which she liked a lot.

HO
HECTOR O.
West Springfield, MA
05/30/2019
This place rocks
Chris is absolutely fantastic to work with. I had a stubborn issue with my audi a8l. Chris and his staff work on my car till they figured out the problem. It took a little bit but they finally figured out the problem gave me the car told me to test drive it for a few days to make sure the problem was resolved. Drove it for a week and sure enough car is purring like a kitten. Very pleased with North Bay Imports

JENNIFER G.
Albany, NY
05/29/2019
John and Jackson
I live in NY and bought a Mercedes couple years ago from Northbay and it was a non-stressful fun experience. I went back to Northbay couple weeks ago because daughter needed a car. I worked with John and Jackson who are all around great people, who treated me like family and ended buying a car for her and another Mercedes for me. The whole Northbay crew are genuinely interested in what they can offer and deliver incredible service. I don't think I would have spent the time or money at Northbay if John and Jackson weren't so amazing.

WG
WENDY G.
Granby, CT
05/24/2019
Great service without the pressure of up-selling
Dropped off my car when they opened, per email appointment. Loaner car provided per prearrangement. Called me when they finished. Reasonable prices.

Joe M.
Ellington, CT
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Joe said Chris provided excellent service. The work was top notch. He trusted his service implicitly.

BRIANNA H.
New Haven, CT
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
05/19/2019
Great Communication, Very Helpful, And Friendly
I Knew Exactly What Car I Wanted..They Had My Car, He Explained How The Process Was And That They Do Their Very Best To Work With Us. Long Story Short I Did A Finance Application On Their Site And Got A Call About A Hour Later Hearing Good News! They Were Transparent From The Beginning. Jon The Sales Manager Was Most Helpful Thru Out The Whole Process And Made It Easier For Me! Great Dealership! And No Stress!

MN
MANAGE N.
South Windsor, CT
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/16/2019
Convenient
Staff was pleasant and flexible. Repairs were done in a timely manner.The cost was a lot more than expected

EK
EDWARD K.
Suffield, CT
Mercedes-Benz GLE
05/16/2019
Ease of doing business with and the great customer service
Great service department with sales people that you can talk to

CARLTON S.
Bloomfield, CT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/15/2019
Very professional and courteous and answered my questions so that I can understand thank you guys
Five stars

John M.
Old Saybrook, CT
Audi Q5
05/15/2019 Category: Service
John said what the business offered online was not what they were offering in reality. He called numerous times but no one returned his calls.