CP

MEME M.
Manchester, CT
02/02/2019
Personal timely service
North Bay Imports isn’t the closest shop to my home but I use them because of their personal service and honest assessment of my auto needs. They don’t try to upsell me and they explain their recommendations logically. They are efficient and the price of the final repair is usually below the original quote. Loaner cars are available at no cost.

STEVE H.
East Granby, CT
01/31/2019
Chris and team always do a great job!
Scheduling, services, the whole ten yards always a great experience at North Bay!

West Suffield, CT
01/28/2019
Excellent!
AMAZING experience! This is my first purchase with North Bay Imports and I will be back! Jon is no nonsense and easy to work with. Will is personable and quick with answers to questions. Dave made financing a breeze and Jackson kept us on our toes. A great team with great people.

Thank you!

GF
Greg F.
Red Bank, NJ
01/27/2019
Great Experience
We were looking for a low mileage Audi and saw a nice Q5 at North Bay Imports. Since we are from NJ, I first spoke to Jon over the phone and he said the Q5 was in excellent condition. so I put a deposit ($500) to hold the car for a few days. At the dealership, Jon and his team were very professional and the Q5 was perfect, it was a no hassle experience.

I would highly recommend North Bay Imports, Jon and his team.

EC
EDWIN C.
Feeding Hills, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/26/2019
Excellent people and service!!👍🏼
We bought our vehicle here from Jon P he was awesome to work with. I did my research on line for the fair market value of my trade in and he was right on point. The vehicle we bought was as well marked slightly below market value. No B. S. Going back and forth with manager quick and easy painless deal. Will defenetly continue to do business here!! A+A+A+

PF
PETER F.
Suffield, CT
Audi S4
01/24/2019
Convenient drive, friendly staff
Always on time, and reasonable service.

VN
VICTOR N.
Suffield, CT
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/21/2019
The staff is professional and friendly. Easy to work with!!
Being the the service industry I understand the importance of good customer service. The staff at NBI goes above and beyond to ensure that the customer is satisfactory. Highly recommend them to anyone interested is a great car at a fair price with excellent customer services.

AR
ASHLEY R.
South Windsor, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/19/2019
Tire change
I always have the utmost trust and confidence in an honest answer about repairs and maintenance my car needs. I’m so happy I bought my car here and continue to have it serviced here.

DANIEL S.
Stratford, CT
Audi Q7
01/18/2019
Great Guys, Honest, and Straight Up
Recently purchased a new vehicle for my wife. Jackson and Jon were really great guys to deal with. They were fair on the trade in and the vehicle was priced right so we did not have to do much negotiating. These guys were honest, transparent, and straight forward during the entire process. The car was serviced and in great shape. We are very happy with our purchase and very happy with our first time experience at this dealership. Top shelf group for sure and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for vehicle. These are regular guys running an honest business and selling quality used cars.

SALVATORE B.
Middletown, CT
Audi Q7
01/17/2019
Easiest car buying experience with staff you want to work with
We’ve been shopping for a full sized SUV for our growing family and came across a ‘13 Audi Q7 with low miles for its year. The interior/exterior were also immaculate, loaded with everything we could have asked for. With a busy schedule we tried to do as much as possible through email and worked primarily with Jackson. He was quick with his responses and ultimately got us to where we wanted to be. Everyone we worked with were great though, willing to help out if Jax was tied up and all extremely knowledgeable. We feel we got an amazing deal on a quality car. Very pleased with the entire buying experience.

Shaquielle B.
Manchester, CT
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Shaquielle said the business communicated good and work was done on time.

JUSTIN F.
Springfield, MA
Audi S4
01/14/2019
New breaks and rotors
Very satisfied with my recent service! Called up and got an appointment scheduled within a week, and couldn't be happier with the job done! Got all new breaks and rotors which was much needed, in a super timely fashion. Very accommodating!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Hebron, CT
01/13/2019
Recent Service Experience
I purchased my Mercedez from North Bay five years ago and have serviced both my vehicles with them. Working with Chris Garland has been a pleasurable experience. I have found North Bay, to be honest, knowledgeable and fair. In five years I have never had a negative experience with them and I can say they have earned my business and many referrals.

Thanks Chris,

RO
RYAN O.
Rensselaer, NY
Audi Q5
01/13/2019
Awesome people
These guys will change the way you buy a car. Their is no uncomfortable negotiations. They price their products to sell and you’ll see that by doing your research. The products they put out are top notch and I was so impressed with my Q5 I can’t wait until the next one. Jackson and Jon were great guys. I told them I’d be there at 9, driving from Albany, they had the car running and cleaned up right at 9. The owner was present on a Saturday morning to help me finalize the paperwork. That tells you everything you need to know about how this operation runs. Maybe the best experience though was the tip to try the diner next door for breakfast!

PM
Pam M.
Enfield, CT
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Pam said the service was fine, although sometimes, there is a lot of wait time.

MARK C.
Bristol, CT
01/10/2019
Consistently Great
Great staff, Great Service,Consistently Great

Bolton, CT
01/10/2019
Best Audi Service Around
North Bay does the work the Audi dealers can do without the hassle and inflated prices the dealers charge. I have been a customer for many years. Chris and his crew never disappoint me.

MICHAEL S.
Rocky Hill, CT
01/06/2019
A5 Service
Left message to schedule appointment. Chris called back to firm up day time. Work was performed on vehicle as outlined at a reasonable cost.

Melissa G.
East Hartford, CT
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said she did have to wait a bit at the business. She really appreciated they did not charge her, because of the wait.