Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SE
STEPHANIE E.
04/16/2019
Nice gentlemen, they greet you with a smile and the work is always excellent. I will continue to go there. The work is done quickly and accurately. Great place.
I am always satisfied with the service I get there.

Seth B.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Seth said he would recommend the business.

04/15/2019
braking and shaking
brought my wife's car in for repair. Explained the problem to Mandy who diagnosed the problem and gave an estimated cost for repair. Car was fixed with a couple of hours and the price was the same as originally quoted. Repair was done quickly and correctly. Great service at a reasonable price.

JEREMY S.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/08/2019
Another fast service at a great price!
Made it to my appt (on time) for oil change and tire rotation and my vehicle was immediately taken into the their shop for service. Service was fast and price is unbeatable. Thanks again Mandy!!!

04/05/2019
Oil Change and Air Filter
Their inspect the car each time to ensure their are no outstanding issues. Their honesty with the service and diagnosing car problems is why I continue to go back to them.

James K.
Cadillac CTS
04/05/2019 Category: Service
James said the business does a great job.

Tira S.
GMC Yukon
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Tira said she got her vehicle back in a good orderly fashion and it is working well. She plans to return to the business.

PT
Paula T.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Paula said she had no complaints with this business.

Steve H.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Terry. She said the staff always seems take to care of them and treats them fairly.

AY
Allan Y.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Allan said he was satisfied with his service. The employees completed his service on time.

Rob B.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the service was good. The work was done at a fair price.

PH
Pete H.
East Saint Louis, IL
02/14/2019
Quick diagnosis, same day appointment, got the job done in a timely manner. Loved the experience & the price. GREAT JOB!
My name is Pete....I'd just arrived in town from Los Angeles with power steering problems. I went to North Belt, they diagnosed the problem, gave me such a low price that I thought it was just for the the part. They set me an appointment for that day. I came in and they were done in a surprisingly fast time. Not only will I go back there for any future repairs...I've recommended them to my family & Friends. "Great Job!"

PH
Pete H.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Pete said he loves these people. The employees got him in, did the job fast and it didn't even cost him an arm and a leg. He stated he thought it would cost him around $1,000 and it only cost him $200. He really appreciated their professionalism and the quality of the work. He is new to the area and was referred to this facility. Now it's where he will be going for his vehicle services.

JEREMY S.
01/20/2019
FAST - Excellent Service Again!
Had new tires shipped to North Belt. Tires arrived at North Belt this past Wed ( 1-16-19) and were installed on Sat (1-19-19). My T&C was taken in to shop upon arrival and the tires were mounted/balanced and alignment was done in approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Price was excellent and I will not use any other shop. Tires for my truck will be in the near future. Thank you Mandy!

EP
Emmitte P.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Emmitte said he went in for one service and had the paperwork explaining what was wrong. They called to inform him something else was wrong with his vehicle. The cost was over $500. They charged him $100 to look at his vehicle. This was not communicated to him, which was unprofessional. He stated the mechanic seemed nice.
Mandy F. from North Belt Automotive responded on 01/17/2019

I believe you came in and asked for a price on a repair that was not needed so we properly diagnosed your car for you and if you dont get fixed there is a diagnostic charge we waive the fee when you get repaired Also you got part of the work done so you didnt pay a diagnostic charge so I'm not sure what your complaint is but I would be happy to discuss with you If I was you I would give the shop that told you the wrong thing was wrong a bad review not the shop that diagnosed for you and saved you money imagine how mad you would of been if I put the part on they told you was wrong and it didnt fix the problem I'm available to explain anytime

PW
Prescott W.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Prescott said he has had a long relationship with Dennis.

Mrs. D.
Belleville, IL
01/02/2019
Fix Vehicle Without Authorization
I believe in being fair when giving reviews when I do them. I wish I would have look at their reviews before we chose to bring our car to them but they was recommended to us. The reviews are to help make a decision when choosing a business for service and I believe in having details before choosing so maybe this review will help someone before choosing to use them or not. So as far as pricing and getting the car fix they would get a 5 star but is that all that matters when it comes to choosing a place for service WELL not to me because I feel like there are many other places could have done the same thing maybe a little more money maybe not. The reason I gave them a 3 star is because the lady that we dealt with which she said she was the manager and part owner attitude is horrible!!!!! She could care less about customer service. She fixed the car without authorization, her words exactly was that she “assume” we wanted it fixed, when she was told to call and let us know what was exactly wrong with the car. Then when trying to explain the issue we had with her she yelled over us and didn’t care what we had to say, all she kept saying was we got your car in and got it fixed for lower than anywhere else. To some that would have been great BUT NOT TO ME! I do not like doing business with rude, inconsiderate people! There are more choices and she will learn that one day I hope. I promise to tell everyone I can about the service I received here because working in customer service for a long time I know that word of mouth is the best advertisement.

AC
Ally C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Ally said the employees were very polite. They were nice. They completed her service in a timely manner.

PC
Pedro C.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Pedro said the facility was close to home. The staff did a good job.

12/01/2018
Oil Change and Air Filter
Mandy let me know from the previous oil change that I would need a cabin filter and air filter changed on my next oil change. She always let me know what service is needed for my next oil change visit for my vehicle. Customer service is excellent. I wouldn't go anywhere else for service on my car.