Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PW
Prescott W.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Prescott said he has had a long relationship with Dennis.

Mrs. D.
Belleville, IL
01/02/2019
Fix Vehicle Without Authorization
I believe in being fair when giving reviews when I do them. I wish I would have look at their reviews before we chose to bring our car to them but they was recommended to us. The reviews are to help make a decision when choosing a business for service and I believe in having details before choosing so maybe this review will help someone before choosing to use them or not. So as far as pricing and getting the car fix they would get a 5 star but is that all that matters when it comes to choosing a place for service WELL not to me because I feel like there are many other places could have done the same thing maybe a little more money maybe not. The reason I gave them a 3 star is because the lady that we dealt with which she said she was the manager and part owner attitude is horrible!!!!! She could care less about customer service. She fixed the car without authorization, her words exactly was that she “assume” we wanted it fixed, when she was told to call and let us know what was exactly wrong with the car. Then when trying to explain the issue we had with her she yelled over us and didn’t care what we had to say, all she kept saying was we got your car in and got it fixed for lower than anywhere else. To some that would have been great BUT NOT TO ME! I do not like doing business with rude, inconsiderate people! There are more choices and she will learn that one day I hope. I promise to tell everyone I can about the service I received here because working in customer service for a long time I know that word of mouth is the best advertisement.

AC
Ally C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Ally said the employees were very polite. They were nice. They completed her service in a timely manner.

PC
Pedro C.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Pedro said the facility was close to home. The staff did a good job.

STEPHAN C.
12/01/2018
Oil Change and Air Filter
Mandy let me know from the previous oil change that I would need a cabin filter and air filter changed on my next oil change. She always let me know what service is needed for my next oil change visit for my vehicle. Customer service is excellent. I wouldn't go anywhere else for service on my car.

JE
JOHN E.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/19/2018
Recommend
Great service. These guys and gals know their stuff.

VS
VERNON S.
11/18/2018
always satisfied
I ALWAYS KNOW I AND MY CARS AND PICKUP TRUCK WILL BE TREATED RIGHT!
MANDY AND DENNIS ARE GOING TO GIVE THE BEST SERVICE AROUND ALSO GERAT
PRICING !!

LARRY S.
Belleville, IL
Acura 3.2TL
11/18/2018
I have been going to this place for years every since I bought my 1997 Acura brand new , this shop has been #1in my book . If you want your vehicle done right the first time don’t hesitate to bring it to North belt automotive . This crew really knows what they are doing.

STEVE S.

Always customer focused

GMC Terrain
11/12/2018
Regular maintenance
As always, the team at North Belt Auto treats everyone so vehicle as priority. I contacted Mandy on Wednesday to see if I could still get in for an oil change, tire rotation, and wiper blade replacements on Saturday. She had me in and out before lunch that day!

MARK L.
Millstadt, IL
11/08/2018
05 Taurus
Honest, reliable, timely service.

DT
Dave T.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andy. He said the business does good work. He does recommend them to a lot of different people.

AK
Audra K.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Audra said the service was good and economical.

11/05/2018
My car, Linda
North Belt takes very good care of my car Linda (208k mi), & car, Maggie1(before an accident😐) as well. A relationship of over 10 years! I have family and friends who keep coming back. Need I say more?

KV
KATIE V.
Nissan Rogue
11/04/2018
Trustworthy work
North belt auto is the only place I will go for auto repairs. I always get great work at a great price. I completely trust their work.

KT
KEN T.
11/03/2018
Excellent Mechanics
Excellent mechanics that are reasonably priced. Would not hesitate to recommend. Have owned three Mercedes-Benz and would not hesitate to stop in for repairs.

AF
Anna F.
Cadillac SRX
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Anna said it seems the facility's employees are fixing the vehicle problem, and they are really researching it.

VH
Vendetta H.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Vendetta said the work and price were good but the customer service was not. She said the follow up conversation she was anticipating to have did not happen. She said she did not get her vehicle as expected.

GD
Gary D.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Gary. He said that he is very happy with the service and will continue to send his vehicle to this business.