North Hills Automotive 2

SD
STEVE D.
10/27/2011
Steve Davis
The best automotive service in town. Good folks who are all about excellent service.
They have my complete confidence and trust.

MARSHA D.
10/14/2011
My car repairs
I have always been impressed with the servicing of my car from North Hills. Your teams are thorough and always do the right things to make my car safe and keep it running well. Thank you for a job well done, once again!!

DAVID M.
08/27/2011
Oil Change and diagnose Power Steering Leak
Determined that PS hose was leaking and needed replaced. Appointment made for Aug 15 to do work.

GD
GARY D.
08/06/2011
Jeep Brake Booster
First rate work at a competive price. My first choice for auto service.

MARSHA D.
07/22/2011
Satisfaction
I am always satisfied with the care given to me and my Honda CRV. Your staff and Jay are wonderful!!