FS
FRANCIS S.
11/15/2018
Car service
Close to home. Honest service.

JY
JANET Y.
Jeep Liberty
11/13/2018
I'll take care of your car, as if it were my Mothers'.
Many years ago, I found myself as a recently divorced women with a automobile to take care of. Fourtainly I had a good handle on automobiles as my X was a car buff. Inspection time came around, North Penn Auto came to mind, It's near by and my son had worked there after school, so off I go, the estimate about $200 I did a back step as i said what? I was told the hoses didn't look good. He asked about my driving habits, I reiterated a lot of late night long distance driving alone. He looked at me and said , I'd like to take care of your car as if my Mother was driving it. The hoses were replaced and I moved to Reading. Three years later I gave the car away with 169,000 miles on it.

Twenty five years later I'm back in the neighborhood, inspection time again, brakes and tires. Question, would you put these tires on your wife's car? Yes was the answer. So, I paid the bill and all was right with the world until the next day, there I am driving up and back for my farm (CSA) pick up, half way home the smell of burning rubber and smoke made me pull over. I placed one call, 15 minutes later I was picked up, 20 minutes later I was home with a loaner car out parked front and my car was being hauled to the shop. The next day John called, to tell me he had driven the car twice with no problem, the newness of the tires and brakes had to burn off.

Do I recommend them? You can bet your bottom dollar I do. So good to know somethings don't change, old time value with fair pricing. Thank You John and Crew

Marc D.
Mazda CX-5
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Marc said the service was the best it could get.

KENNETH B.
Toyota Avalon
11/09/2018
Great place
Have been a customer for about 20 years. That should tell it all.

Raymond G.
Perkasie, PA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said the business does a good job, they communicate well with him, and they are all-around good guys.

MIKE L.
North Wales, PA
Mercedes-Benz E500
11/08/2018
Best station in tiwn
This is the best station in town Jim Doug and John are the nicest and honest people you will meet wouldn’t go anywhere else

RD
Rod D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Rod said the business really treats him great. He has gone there for years and the customer service is so nice.

TD
Tim D.
Harleysville, PA
Ford Edge
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he was happy with his service. The work was excellent.

RJ
RONALD J.
Service is great
North Penn Gulf is the best place to take your car for service.

MO
MARINA O.
North Wales, PA
Toyota Prius v
Maintenance
Reliable and good service every time

COLIN H.
Saab 9-3
11/06/2018
Always efficient service. Always high quality work and I always get from them, without asking, a quote as to what it will be in $ and cents.
Always top quality work and efficiently delivered. I never have had to wait for a repair to be finished. They are very friendly, capable and dependable.

HD
HELEN D.
Volvo C70
11/03/2018
John’s Gulf Station
John and the entire team continue to provide outstanding service. Appointments are always available and we have peace of mind when John services our vehicles. I highly recommend John’s Gulf for any car needs.

DEB L.
11/01/2018
Quick , trustworthy service with a smile! And arise home
John and his team of professionals are top notch. They go out of their way to accommodate customers. They are always fair, honest and efficient. We have been relying on the team for years- thanks so much!!

CE
CHARLES E.
Hatfield, PA
11/01/2018
unscheduled service
This is the second time major problems necessitated an unscheduled service--no appointment--both times I was accommodated and problems solved within 24hrs even with their full service scheduled appointments. It doesn't get much better than that. No wonder I've been dealing with N.P. Gulf for so many years...Thank you John and your technicians.

DOUGLAS R.
10/25/2018
Faithful excellent service...
Faithfull excellent service to a car that’s still running at 699,000+! Thank you!!

PY
PHYLLIS Y.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/24/2018
I am very happy with North Penn Gulf because they always do a great job. Also, they are very close to where I love.
As I have said before, I am very happy with North Penn Gulf. They always take great care of my car, the cost of whatever my car needs is very acceptable; I am sure lower than others. The people working there are very professional, polite, and friendly. Last year, I had no one to drive me home after I dropped off my car, so an employee drove me back to my house. The next day, one employee dropped off my car at my house and another employee drove him back to the station at Sumneytown Pike and Allentown Road. I was very thankful for this.

DE
David E.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with David's wife. She said the mechanic is very efficient and there was transparency. He's also never tried to rip her off since she's been doing business with him since1994.

MICHAEL L.
Harleysville, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
10/19/2018
Top notch service
no nonsense- you are told what they think needs to be done, they do the work and they stand behind their work

AH
ALLEN H.
Norristown, PA
10/17/2018
Always excellent
North Penn Gulf keeps my car running like new. It has over 121,000 miles on it. The brakes were squeaking and now they are perfect again.

RE
Ron E.
Worcester, PA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he has been dealing with them for years. They stand behind their service.