06/11/2019
The people are friendly and they do fabulous work!
Love John, Doug and the staff!

Phoenixville, PA
06/10/2019
Flat Tire
Always available in case of emergency. Great service.

PK
PAUL K.
06/07/2019
Great honest service at fair prices.
I have had my cars serviced here for over 25 years and have always been very happy with their work. I have also worked on my own cars since the 1970's (less so now) so I am experienced enough to know when something needs to be done or not. North Penn Gulf has never suggested work which was not needed and in fact talked me out of several things I wanted them to do. I highly recommend them.

CZ
CHUCK Z.
Harleysville, PA
06/07/2019
Recent service
Service was top notch. Friendly and at a fair price.

RT
ROBERT T.
Gwynedd Valley, PA
06/03/2019
Professional staff. Auto is fixed timely and professionly at very fair prices
The staff is totally honest and only recommend services that are necessary

05/29/2019
Good work fair prices
Everything went well. polite customer service.

LK
LOIS K.
Jeep Cherokee
05/22/2019
Couldn't be happier!
We have been North Penn Gulf customers for nearly 40 years, and have never had a bad experience. John and his crew are efficient, knowledgeable and dependable. They are also very friendly, helpful, and , most importantly, honest ! Sometimes that can be hard to find ! Don't waste your time going anywhere else for car repairs; North Penn Gulf is the real deal ! You won't be disappointed !

CA
CHARLES A.
Chester Springs, PA
Nissan Sentra
05/22/2019
Outstanding service, as usual
Quick appointment, clear explanation of any recommended repairs and optional services, constant communication, fair and resonable costs, expedited service completion, easy and flexible vehicle pick up and payment. These guys exceed expectations for customer car experience. It doesn't get any better.
Thank you Glenn, John, Doug & team!

Matthew H.
GMC Acadia
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said they did a good job.

ANITA B.
05/21/2019
best
I will for ever recommend North Penn Gulf to my friends and family for the good job they do to my car.

LP
LINDA P.
Harleysville, PA
05/20/2019
They take great care of my old car
I have over 217.000 miles on my car, but with John and the guys I'm hoping to reach 300,000!

MIKE L.
Mercedes-Benz E500
05/17/2019
Best place in town for inspection and service

MAUREEN L.
05/17/2019
Honest, fast and friendly service!
All the guys at NP Gulf are friendly and knowledgeable about our cars. They treat us like family each time we go .

Dane D.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Dane said the service was excellent.

MARILYN R.
Mazda Protege
05/13/2019
Going the extra mile
I recently had my car in for an oil change and asked for the mechanic to check on a few things in addition. There were a few things wrong which they fixed and I am very happy with the service.

MIKE L.
05/13/2019
inspoection and service
best place in town for inspection and service john doug and jim are great treat you like family would not go anywhere else

PL
PRISCILLA L.
Lexus ES 350
05/10/2019
Your technicians are excellent
I feel the level of expertise is as good if not as good as the technicians at the Lexus dealership. Another plus is you’re a little less expensive.

NB
NANCY B.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/08/2019
Prompt Excellent Service
Our Toyota Solara had a battery failure and you came within five minutes to start our car. We then drove our car to your shop and the battery was immediately changed out for a new one at our request. Great job on the part of your whole staff.

JAMES K.
Blue Bell, PA
04/28/2019
Great job!
One thing or another caused my indirection to be late this year. Doug and the guys came through and got me squared away. Thank NPG.

CP
COLLEEN P.
04/27/2019
Great service with a smile and fair discoveries in my car!! (And, we learn patience when waiting in line for gas because they are so good at what they do in the mechanical area).
Goodness...sometimes there are not enough words to write! In this case, I might write too many.
Thank you for your continued love & care when it comes to my '99 Toyota Corolla. This car was my saving grace when my beloved A&T Subaru was crushed. I take care of this Toyota as much as I can and hope that it lasts well beyond it's years. It is now 20 and I bought it when it was about 12 with 50,000 plus miles. I NEED TO MENTION that "North Penn Gulf" will always be my choice when servicing my vehicle. Thanks to Doug for his dry sense of humour & for checking my tire when I drove into a deep divet where a water hole cap was eroding! And, thank you John for your great work and fair pricing.