Scott S.
Collegeville, PA
Audi Q5
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the staff does excellent work.

QD
Quentin D.
Souderton, PA
Volvo S60
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Quentin said the business is very good.

Nissan Murano
01/13/2020
tires on vehicle
Needed tires and N.P. Gulf matched price from Pep Boys and had them delivered in a day and installed next day. Was great getting tires and installed, no problem at all.

MARILYN R.
Hyundai ELANTRA
01/07/2020
I made an appointment for oil change early for Saturday morning. My car went right in and was finished in less than a half hour. Very good service and personable workers. I appreciate the service, atmosphere and reasonable cost of service.
I have recommended this service station to others.
Marilyn Rudolph

FC
FRANK C.
Volkswagen Passat
01/06/2020
Great Reliable Service
Always Reliable and Always Excellent Service!!!

Rosemarie B.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Rosemarie said the staff and service are great. She said she is a long time customer. She appreciates that the business is conveniently located.

Honda Accord Coupe
12/26/2019
Car Inspection
As usual, service was excellent. Dropped my car of Sunday afternoon and had it back Monday morning. Everyone in the shop is very friendly, honest and knowledgeable. That’s why we go back year after year.

HM
HERMAN M.
12/23/2019
The people is what makes this a Great place
I have been coming to North Penn Gulf for over 18 years . The service has always been exceptional.

ME
Matthew E.
Harleysville, PA
Nissan Maxima
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said the employees communicated well, the work was excellent and she always feels safe in her vehicle when she leaves.

FS
FLORA S.
12/18/2019
Reliable and trusted
I am their customer since 2004 and they never let me down!
When my car broke down, they were there to pick me up and tow my car. When I was in a hurry, they delivered my car from the shop without charging me extra. They keep track of my upcoming maintenance and notify me.
I would recommend them to everybody!

ED
Elizabeth D.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she has been coming to this business for years and they always do everything she wants them to do. She had two lights out on a rainy day and before her appointment, they had her come in to fill up her tires and made sure she was safe to drive. The employees are very honest and good people.

JZ
JOSEPH Z.
Harleysville, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
12/13/2019
The entire North Penn Gulf team are helpful and responsible. They do a great job.
I love & respect the wonderful work they do on our automobiles. I have recommended North Penn Gulf to several of my friends. We appreciate the work they do, and the support and advice they provide. Joe Zaiss

12/12/2019
SERVICE anytime all the time
Always can depend with great service the best you can receive

John S.
Bechtelsville, PA
Jeep Cherokee
12/10/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff are excellent, are very motivated to get the work done in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost.

CE
CHARLES E.
Hatfield, PA
12/07/2019
Major engine repair
Flat-bedded auto to their service center, supplied "loaner" auto and completed repairs within projected cost and earlier than I expected. Repairs=100% & satisfaction also.