JV
JOSEPH V.
Lexus RX 400h
Excellent, timely service
I had an erratic battery in my Lexus. Called NPG right away. They reviewed inventory, found battery to match, and were ready to go when I brought my vehicle over. Within 1/2 hour, I was ready to go again!

PM
PAUL M.
Harleysville, PA
Honda pilot
My car went in for an oil change and ended up needing some work. Doug was very professional on the phone and the car was done by the end of the day. Great work by everyone

HM
HERMAN M.
Ford Police Interceptor
Customer Service
The Service is always 100 % .

AK
Allen K.
Kia Sedona
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Allen said that he has been a customer for years and is always pleased with his service.

MARY W.
Harleysville, PA
Chevrolet Trax
I trust you.
My car is "John" approved. Life is good!

AJ
ANITA J.
Jeep Liberty
North Penn Gulf has to be the Best Service station in Lansdale
I recently lost steering and was stuck on the side of the road. After calling, the tow truck was there within 20 minutes. The repair was diagnosed and repaired the same day. I would call that Excellent Service ! They are friendly and extremely competent.

MARY R.
Ford Flex
Mechanics and customer service
This place is Great. Car is done when promised. Very honest and trust worthy place to get car repaired.

Maureen B.
Nissan Sentra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Maureen said that this business always does a great job on her vehicle. She recommends them.

VD
VINCENT D.
Pennsburg, PA
Mercury Mountaineer
09/17/2018
"NOTHING BUT THE BEST"
Ever since I got turned on to North Penn Gulf by my Sister and all the nurses on her shift I have been blown away. It's like going to the Dealer for half the price, every time I get my bill it's a surprise in the + way, I almost look forward to bringing my truck in for service ALMOST.
John the owner is like the most compassionate person ever more so than my Pastor, I will Never use anyone else unless of course I'm stuck out of state.

JOHN M.
Flourtown, PA
09/16/2018
You can always trust them to do right by you.
John and his team are terrific. John takes care of his customers and the work is first rate at a fair price and usually cheaper than the dealer. John worked with the dealer on my behalf to get my turbo replaced at no cost to me. When an oil leak was discovered that the dealer refused to fix, John fixed it at no cost to me. I would highly recommend his station for all your service needs.

JOHN R.
Phoenixville, PA
09/15/2018
Terrific service
John and his techs have provided outstanding service for our family vehicles for several years. They are always professional, efficient and cost competitive.

BG
BERNARD G.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/13/2018
oil change
Always reliable and helpful to my needs !

Robert G.
Mercury Mariner
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said this business has always been excellent. He would like them to keep up the great work.

SANDY C.
Worcester, PA
09/08/2018
Fantastic Service
More than two years ago my car broke down on Sumneytown Pike and I coasted into your service station. You immediately took over, even taking me home to wait the outcome. You fixed the problem fast and efficiently. I recently noticed a transmission fluid leak. You took my car in again (two years later) and fixed it with no charge as it was under warranty from your work before. Again the work was done sooner than I expected and with a smile. You are off the grid at being a great place to do business.

Nissan Sentra
09/07/2018
Ecxellent, trustworthy service!

PK
Patrick K.
Ambler, PA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said his family has used this business fro years. He recommends the business for service.

DAVE R.
North Wales, PA
Ford E-150
09/06/2018
Car Repairs
Having car repaired for 30+ years. Always fixed right the first time. Highly skilled long term techs who know what they are doing.
One of the few business left that put the customer first. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

AC
Abby C.
Kia Optima
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Abby said this business really helped her out.

CE
CHARLES E.
Hatfield, PA
09/02/2018
Short notice service
Did not expect John to strongly suggest I not drive my car-leave it. I did & with their loaner returned next day-late PM-with repairs completed. Don't know how they got me into their daily schedule but they did. Exemplary service, happy with charges for what had to be replaced. It's why they've gotten my business over the years.

JY
JANET Y.
Jeep Liberty
09/02/2018
Honest and fair pricing
I've never been disappointed with the service supplied by North Penn Auto. The repairs needed are explained fully with opinions if available. The pricing is fair and the work is done timely.. Big bonus is I get a ride to and from the station