Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 2 months ago

AW
Angelina W.
12/29/2018
Not worth my money anymore
I got this bushing "replaced" 6 months ago. Long story short, I took my Malibu to Goodyear Auto Service, and they could not do my alignment due to a bad bushing. Well, I made Goodyear show me exactly what needed to be done. They showed me, and I needed a new bushing.
I am leaving town in 2 days (Monday the 31st) and driving 1,500 miles. Mitch and his crew will not be in the office until Wednesday (the 2nd).
I had two options.
Wait it out and MAYBE get it done for free, but be in the hole $400 because I would be 2 days late to my destination.
My other option was to do it myself and risk the warranty.
Verdict.
I cannot afford to lose 2 days of driving to my destination. Thank you O'Reilly Auto Parts for getting me a new bushing. Thank you to John and Evan for replacing my bushing.
I am not sure what North Wells Center did to "new" bushing, but it looks like someone took a "tool" to get the "new" bushing back in place. We used a mallet...

CAROLE B.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/03/2018
Customer service is rare these days...... North Wells is top notch.
My service was cleaning up someone else's mess. North Wells Service Center diagnosed and repaired the damage.
Carole

JN
JENN N.
09/30/2018
New window ahoy
Needed a replacement window, they checked all scrapyards, found none, checked in with me, then ordered a new one. Was kept updated on progress and paid over the phone as I couldn't get to the shop before closing.

Mr./Ms. R.
09/29/2018
Always takes care of our company vehicles in a timely manner..
Great people and service.Always on top of things and trustworthy.I never have doubts in these people and their work.They take care of our fleet very well.
Jeff Zolnik
Business Manager
Rose Pest Solutions

JILL and JOHN H.
Buick Regal
09/25/2018
North Wells Service Center makes you feel like family. They do what they tell you and they do it right the first time.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you so much. We will always be here for your needs.

Mitch

JASON B.
Honda Element
09/21/2018
Helpful and friendly service
I appreciated the support Mitch provided over the phone to help get my tire removed, and even more so that North Wells looked through my service history and knew I requested the wrong fluid flush. They caught it and made the change. I really appreciated that.

GF
GARY F.
09/21/2018
Appreciate your honesty. Will return for any needed service. Thanks...
Thank you for your quick response to my oil filter replacement. You handled my problem when I arrived at you business immediately on my arrival.

AK
Alan K.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Alan said they did a great job.

JACK S.
09/16/2018
North Wells has highly trained mechanics. Gives excellent service, and does it as quickly as they can.

BT
Brian T.
Avon, IN
Ram Pickup
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian said that the place did exactly what he expected them to do.

PL
Patty L.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Patty said that she recommends this business for service.

SA
Shari A.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Shari said they have always been really good with her. They did what they needed to do. They were really accurate in solving the problem.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle

Dale G.
New Haven, IN
Ford Five Hundred
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the customer service was helpful and they do the best work.

RYAN G.
Saab 9-3
09/05/2018
Experienced mechanic shop
I was stressed out about what could be wrong w my car w the check engine light being on! The code read six different things. And they suggested a fuel system cleanse, which I figured they’d know best. And they were right... so only three gas fill-ups before the truth is shown, they said. But I’m pleased so far so good w one tank of gas. Light is off and car is driving better. Thanks Mitch for knowing what to do with my car.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle for you all these years.

Mitch

JJ
JONATHON J.
09/01/2018
In a word: Family
Mitch, John, and all of the crew treat each customer with respect, kindness, and gratitude for their business. North Wells has worked on my family's vehicles for longer than they have been located on Wallywood (yup, a very long time!). I personally have had 4 different vehicles I've owned while living here, and they've worked on all of them regularly. If you're considering a new mechanic, this is the place to go!
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the trust you have had in us all these years. We reaaly appreciate you.

BRIAN B.
Cadillac DTS
08/27/2018
Always friendly and timely service
Had routine oil change and as usual, good and thorough service and suggestions.

Joan C.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the service was good.

Chris S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Chris said this business has always been good to him.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you. If you ever have any issues or problems don't hesitate to call me.

LI
Leo I.
Carmel, IN
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Leo said everybody was very courteous, fair and the staff helped him to junk his vehicle when it had a blown head gasket.