BE
BRADLEY E.
Leo, IN
Volkswagen CC
Quick, Friendly, Professional, Great rates
I would highly recommend to anyone. They were very quick and friendly. And had hands down the best price on a normally expensive process for my VW.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you so very much. We will always to to exceed your expectations.

CHARLES B.
Chrysler Sebring
01/22/2021
They do great work and excellent prices. I would recommend north wells to anyone with vehicle issues.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure speaking with you as we took you home.

KJ
KATRINA J.
Buick LaCrosse
01/22/2021
Always Exceptional customer service!
Always quality work. I go in with a problem they fix exactly what I went in for, and don't try to give me a 100 other different things that need to be done. Awesome team they are all so very friendly.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you. We will always be here for you to keep you on the road and your vehicles safe.

FP
Faith P.
01/21/2021
Mitch is amazing!!
I’m from Fort Wayne but I’m away for college. Mitch always makes time to check on my car when I’m home if something is going on. I also called him when I had work done at a shop near my school and he helped me avoid overpaying and having unnecessary work done. He is absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend him or this shop enough!!!
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you so very much. We will always be here for everyone to answer any question or concerns they may have and not just about their vehicles.

KK
KATHY K.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/21/2021
Customer service is great & the service on my car is always done right. Mitch and his team are wonderful to work with. Very honest and will do what they can to help you save money.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you so much. We will always be here for you.

TA
TIM A.
01/20/2021
Repair work on breaks
Great service. I thought something else was wrong, they found it wasn't what i thought. They fixed what was wrong and it wound up being less. They could have just replaced parts and charged me for them and tighten the lines (fixed the problem). Instead they were honest and did the work right.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you so much. One thing you and everyone can count on is our staff be honest with you and ever doing anything that your vehicle does not need.

01/19/2021
Very friendly
My only complaint is that the steering wheel and inside door handle were dirty/greasy the last two times I’ve retrieved my car. I’ve needed to wipe them down with a cleaner and multiple rags as soon as I got home. That is not good. I’d prefer that they were as clean as when I dropped it off.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/22/2021

I am so very sorry. I totally missed that when I drove your vehicle to pick you up. I will make sure that does not happen again on this vehicle or your new vehicle.

SE
STEVE E.
01/18/2021
Same great service
Another good experience at N. Wells. I would highly recommend!
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you. We will always be here to help you with anything you need.

Mary S.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Mary said she was very satisfied with the service.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much. You have been a fantasic custmoer and friend .

BT
BUCK T.
Saab 9-3
01/14/2021
Thanks for the quick service
You guys helped me out. Got me in fast and got it done earlier then expected
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you. Sometimes things just go right :)

01/14/2021
Excellent place, tells you want it going on.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you. We always will be as thorough as possible so you know all aspects of the issues with your vehicle. We are your vehcile's doctor.

Pontiac Grand Prix
01/13/2021
I believe they are honest. Something you don't always find.
The two biggest things I look for in a business is:
(1). Are they honest/fair?
(2). Are they competent?

I feel this business gets 5 stars in both categories.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you so very much. We will never take advantage of anyone at anytime.

PD
PATRICK D.
Efficient & Fair
Great family business with honest employees & great service.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you so much. Go Cougars !!

MEGAN B.
Best Service Center
Wouldn’t trust any other servicer with my car - NWSC continually impresses me with their communication, ease of scheduling, quality work, and fair prices.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you so much Megan. We will always strive to completely take care of you and your vehicle.

DIANE H.
01/09/2021
North Wells is trustworthy and dependable!
I have been a customer at North Wells on the recommendation from my brother-in-law for 9 years and they have been always been honest and reliable. They always get me scheduled when it is convenient for me and I believe their pricing to be fair. I would highly recommend North Wells!
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you. You brighten our day each time we see you.