BP
BRUCE P.
Pontiac Vibe
Great and Honest Mechanics
Mitch and his crew really know auto repair and they never do any unnecessary work. That is why I drive some distance past many other repair shops that are close to have them work on my cars. I have gone there thinking I might need a big repair and they have found a little thing that they fix for s small charge and I am running fine again. Just did a road worthy checkup on a 125,000 mile car before a long drive and they looked it over and didn’t need to fix anything. Some places would have tried to sell me hundreds of dollars of repairs I didn’t need!

JN
JAN N.
Very friendly & knowledgeable
You are able to schedule appointments & work is completed within the timeframe. Friendly staff and willing to explain work that needs done on your vehicle. Very reliable and stands behind their service. Also offer a reward program that lets you gather points/cash to be used on future repairs. If you purchase tires through them there is no cost for tire rotation. I highly recommend this place for routine car maintenance.

ST
SUSAN T.
Great Service!
We were sent here by another (highly trusted) garage. And we have not been disappointed.
Friendly, courteous, and skilled. Would not trust my car with any other shop.

OS
OKEY S.
Always Quality Work
I started having Mitch service and repair my vehicles about 30 yrs ago ever since he was in the old gas station on State and Wells.. I have never been disappointed.

KRISTINA S.
Chevrolet Cruze
Great place
North Wells service did an amazing job helping me with my car. Everything was done quickly and the prices are fair. I’d recommend this place to anyone I know.

JULIE D.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
05/01/2021
Friendly & great service
Everyone at North Wells Service Center are friendly, honest and do a great job! Mitch is super nice!

JANICE G.
Hyundai Accent
04/30/2021
Was concerned about some orange liquid I saw on the garage floor. Turned out I had nothing to worry about. They did a check all is well.

GB
GLEN B.
Lincoln Town Car
04/29/2021
Fine Service and a Great Price
The mechanics took the time to determine the pesky issue with my car, and I was thrilled when I received the bill that they had charged so little.

JEFF H.
GMC Yukon
04/28/2021
fuel pump
I've been taking my Yukon to North Wells for years. Good people, good work, quick quotes, fair prices, quick finish with great results.

I won't take my truck anywhere else

LEON B.
04/28/2021
They solve my problem without tearing my engine apart I was told I had a blown head gasket and they found a pinhole in the oil filter

Carrie C.
Buick LeSabre
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Carrie said they are a nice staff every time she comes in.

JENIFER S.
04/25/2021
Exceptional Service
Very good work for a reasonable price! I loved that they looked around for used parts for my car before considering buying new.

SY
STEVE Y.
04/24/2021
True Customer Service
I was advised by another Garage I needed a new Engine for my daughters Equinox. After talking to Mitch he provided me with some attractive options that would solve our problem and save her some money. Mitch acquired a gently Used Engine at a fair price and my daughter is back on the road again in a SUV she loves. Great Customer Service.

TD
TIM D.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/23/2021
Personal service they know me by name
They schedule me in at my convenience annthe work is great they can do things I can’t get other shops to touch ,I refer others to them all the time ,the only problem is they need a bigger parking lot they are so busy the lot is always so crowded and is sometimes hard to find a place to park ,that shows how good they are!

JESSICA H.
New Haven, IN
04/21/2021
MITCH!!!!
Mitch is TERRIFIC!!! He’s so kind and easy to talk to! He called me prior to my appointment to go over everything and kept me up to date throughout the day of my appointment. He has the demeanor that he loves his job and just loves life! So refreshing!!! He deserves a raise, an award, or at least some acknowledgment. Thank you, Mitch!!!