MO
MIKE / KATRINA O.
Churubusco, IN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/27/2021
Work done well and quickly.
My truck was repaired and back to me sooner than I expected. I was given an estimate and everything was explained before the work started. I always trust this shop to take good care of my vehicles.

Dodge Durango
07/26/2021
Excellent Service!
I always have excellent service when I bring my vehicle in. My SUV broke down and they were able to squeeze me in and get me back on the road in a very timely manner.

DENNIS S.
Lexus HS 250h
07/26/2021
Accurate concise analysis of repair issue
The technicians diagnosed the problem promptly. Repaired in short time frame. We never felt they were replacing parts that did not need.

JENNIFER L.
Mercury Montego
07/20/2021
Honest, trustworthy mechanics!!
I am so grateful to have such a GREAT team of men and women that I can TRUST with my vehicle!! Thanks to Mitch, John, and Michelle for your professional service!!

Subaru WRX
07/19/2021
Fast & friendly
They called and confirmed that my flywheel needed replaced, got the part ordered and I had it picked up by 1030am the next business day. Fast and accurate. Did a great job and I have my baby back. Highly recommend this shop! Thanks Mitch and the crew!

ROBERT/LEANN S.
South Whitley, IN
07/17/2021
Great service, on time, and like family!!😊😊
Professional and knowledgeable service!!! Friendly ,
Clean establishment, really care about the customer and are treated like family!! I enjoy taking my car to Northern Wells Service.

WP
WILLIAM P.
07/16/2021
As always
You never have to be worried at North Wells everything is always taken care of

TR
TODD R.
07/16/2021
Good service but unfortunately there problem was not fixed. Called the next day and need to bring the car back to be checked out again. They were very nice about it, and hopefully we'll get it fixed this time around.

LH
LEE H.
Jeep Liberty
07/15/2021
I appreciate the way Mitch works with me.
Mitch is really good at explaining the things that need to be done with my cars. They seem to have the car done when promised. The staff seems polite and helpful.

JIM M.
GMC Acadia
07/14/2021
Travel ready.
Took my 2013 GMC Acadia in to have it inspected for an upcoming vacation that included 1600 miles of driving. North Wells mechanic looked over entire SUV and repaired only what I had asked for and what was necessary, with no surprise charges. This is the 2nd time I have had them work on my vehicles and I heartedly recommend them.

TL
TODD L.
Angola, IN
07/14/2021
Great job
Did a really good job went beyond what I expected

JEREMY T.
07/11/2021
Condenser replacement
Needless to say.... They delivered! Came in hundreds of dollars cheaper than the competition and had me in and out in less than 24 hours. Easy drop off and pick up! No complaints! Thanks again! Couldn't be happier!

BRIAN B.

Mitch

North Wells Service Center

KAREN S.
07/06/2021
You know your vehicle is a good hands here. No upsale pressure. Honest people from front desk to the mechanics. Highly recommend.
Mitch R. from North Wells Service Center responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you so very much. Our main concern is keeping you safe at the most economical cost.

Mitch