Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

always friendy

AH
Amy H.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Amy's mother. She said they diagnosed the issue and worked on it.

MARCIA P.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/14/2019 Category: Service
courteous, friendly
didn't do things that didn't need doing but made suggestions as to what may be needed for my car

Jerry C.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said his visit to this business was pretty good.

Dan G.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the facility was clean and the staff was nice and friendly.

Tara S.
Wrenshall, MN
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Tara said she has no complaints, they explained everything to her and they have good service.

SA
SCOTT A.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
steering assist recall
. Handled promptly, also replaced leaking oil cooler lines. Was not however impressed by laser evaluation of tire tread trying to sell me on an alignment on my tires that had 150 miles on them. Answering next question reluctantly.

NB
NANCY B.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/09/2019 Category: Service
I always feel confident that I will receive the best care ever.

Rj R.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Robby. He said he had no issues and they took care of everything.

GH
Gary H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the cost was too high. He would however recommend them to others in a pinch.

TG
THOMAS G.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Change oil, tire rotation
Got in right away. Short wait.

JE
JALENE E.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Respectful A+ Service
I received the service I needed and very happy with service, competitive prices. Plus I was treated with respect which is every bit as important as the physical service done on my car.

AG
ANDREW G.
South Range, WI
01/26/2019 Category: Sales
Laid back atmosphere
My salesman Rob went above and beyond my expectations. His calm, cool attitude is what really made my northland Chevrolet visit great.

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed
I went online to schedule my oil change and tire rotation which was convienient. I showed up and was overall not a welcoming environment. The lady at the front and in the service center both looked at me without saying anything. After finally getting checked in (I arrived at 9:45 for my 10:00 appointment) I sat there waiting for over an hour before they even got to my truck. I understand sometimes things take longer but an hour without anyone updating me that it was going to take longer seems ridiculous. Then after they finally got the work completed the lady at the service desk tells me she is going to email me recommendations of scheduled maintenance to be worked on. Still have not received an email. Overall very poor customer service. Everybody looked like they hated their job and their performance showed. Would not recommend going here to anybody and will not be a customer in the future.

PL
PAUL L.
Saginaw, MN
01/23/2019 Category: Service
It's not Larson Chevrolet anymore
I have a 50 year history of doing business with this dealership. That's a lot of water under the bridges—the old Interstate and Arrowhead and the new Blatnick and Bong—that connect Superior with my hometown Duluth. Most everything at the dealership has changed over the years—personnel, policies, prices. But a recent experience made me realize that I no longer feel like an old friend when I stop by to do business. Gone are the familiar faces, the first-name greetings, the friendly banter. To the dealership's credit, the service I needed (and scheduled myself on-line) was provided, recommendations for other services were made by the service writer, my payment was received and I departed satisfied. But I left the dealership feeling like I was just another name on the service schedule and wondering if I really needed to drive 40 miles round-trip to have my oil changed just because the dealership's name sticker was on the vehicle or for old times sake.

TH
TYLEE H.
01/23/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
They worked hard to get me the vehicle I wanted.

KH
KRISTY H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Recall

01/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Place!!
I enjoyed my experience at northland chev. Everyone was very nice. I will be going back for any service need on my vehicle!

HH
HANNAH H.
Chevrolet HHR
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Tyler did a great job of getting us in and keeping us informed.

BRENT S.
Solon Springs, WI
01/18/2019 Category: Sales
Ben and Scott were great guys to chat and do business with
Ben or yoggee bear was a ball.