Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Reed S.
Spooner, WI
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Reed said the business did what he asked them to do. They got him in and out.

Colleen M.
Marquette, MI
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Colleen said one of the tires blew out completely. The other 3 were cracked. Goodyear told her the measurements should have been taken on the tires and she needed to go back. They are 5 hours away so she had a local business do the measurements. She had to stay overnight in Superior. Tyler went above, and beyond to suggest some places.

Taylor M.
Wrenshall, MN
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said his experience with the business was good, he got in and out quickly.

WM
Wayne M.
Lake Nebagamon, WI
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said everything went fine, but it took a little long.

DA
Dj A.
Superior, WI
07/12/2018 Category: Service
DJ said they treated him well.

Janice b.
Maple, WI
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Janice said the business was able to schedule the appointment for a time that was convenient for her. They went above and beyond what she expected for an oil change. They did an inspection, rotated her tires, and really took care of her.

PA
Peggy A.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Peggy said the facility provided timely, in and out service.

WC
Wayne C.
Andover, MN
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff were friendly.

Denise W.
Ironwood, MI
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Denise said they have good attention to detail and thoroughness.

KO
KRIS O.
GMC Acadia
07/08/2018 Category: Service
First time
After feeling neglected by Kolar, we gave Northland Chevy a try for potential warranty issues on our GMC. I was met by very receptive service staff and was more than happy with the work they preformed. We’ll be back.

RUTH H.
Hermantown, MN
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic
Always so great to work with!
The tech even worked into his lunch to finish up so I could get back on the road!

MITCHELL B.
Iron River, WI
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed
I had scheduled an appointment to have some transition cooler lines changed out on my vehicle however I could not make the appointment due to a family emergency. The cooler lines were covered under warranty. I rescheduled the appointment for a later date and when the appointment arrived I went to have the work done and I was told that they would no longer be covered under warrenty. As a result I only had a different set of lines replaced which were still under warranty. Also it took an exorbitant amount of time to have our oil changed and while waiting for it to be changed we heard multiple other customers complaining of the long wait. And when our vehicle was finally done they didn’t inform us of of this and we sat waiting until I went outside and saw our vehicle parking lot. In a previous customer review my wife stated that we were charged to have the transmission cooler lines replaced. That was not the case. I did not have the work done. I have owned several new cars Which I purchased from a local dealer and have never had anything but great experiences with my customer service so this was very disappointing.

JE
JOHN E.
Carlton, MN
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service staff
As always my visit for regular maintenance on my Silverado 2500 was exceptional. Courteous staff, reasonable prices and quality work.

CHERRI S.
Esko, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Parts dept so-so/Keep customers notified
I had my 2018 Traverse in to have the AC line replaced. Dropped off first thing Monday morning & it took over a week to get it back. They had the AC line in stock when I dropped it off but then said that they didn't have the right fittings so had to order them, those came & then they didn't have the right connectors so had to order them. The parts department should know all the parts needed to replace an AC line - It is their job. When you have to order more parts you should be notified that they were ordered & it will take longer to get your car back. It was great that I had a loaner vehicle to drive for the week, but then had to make special trip to pick up the vehicle after we returned from vacation. Maybe need another person helping in the service department to notify customers what is going on with their vehicle. I will continue to use you but think there some changes that could be made.

Superior, WI
06/16/2018 Category: Sales
Great service from start to finish!

06/13/2018 Category: Service
Checkup
They did a great job on my truck.

GG
GLEN G.
GMC Terrain
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Liked the coupon for $49.95

06/12/2018 Category: Sales
Very helpful!
They honestly are the only dealership I recommend to anyone!

RAMONA S.
Cloquet, MN
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
On time service for my 1st oil change. Tyler in the service department was very courteous and professional. A excellent employee.

06/09/2018 Category: Service