Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Solon Springs, WI
05/23/2018 Category: Sales
Happy Northland Buyer!
We were not really looking to purchase a car right away, and only wanted to start looking to buy in the near future. The perfect car, with low miles, extended warranty, and an awesome price was on their lot and we couldn't pass it up. Completed our credit application online, the financing went smoothly and we didn't have to sit in the dealership all day waiting to close!

ROBERT B.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
noises
mystery noise that disappeared just before my service appointment. the mechanic made me feel confident that it must've been something like a pebble or (?) in the wheel or brakes and was now gone and there was nothing to worry about . Excellence from the reception to the service desk to the mechanic .

SHEENA H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
The customer was outstanding! I would definitely recommend Northland Chev to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

JAMES P.
05/17/2018 Category: Sales
Best salesman went above and beyond to meet our needs.

RICHARD M.
05/16/2018 Category: Sales
Northland Chevrolet Sales And Service experience
Great Sales Team worked hard to get the vehicle I wanted in at great pricing.
Serviced many vehicles here with no issues.
Very "Home Towny", straightforward and not gimmicky.

REBECCA H.
05/15/2018 Category: Sales
Caring, honest people
Vefy helpful and friendly atmosphere

SJ
SCOTT J.
Proctor, MN
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service.

WM

TRENT O.
Holyoke, MN
05/13/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome customer service
Everyone was very helpful an made the process simple

SP

SANDY J.
Reno, NV
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Personal, caring service
I was driving through town from out of state when my check engine light came on. Tyler gave me a thorough explanation of what the techs found and what my options were. He was kind, listened well and set me at ease.

There was a woman who helped me as well (I apologize for not getting her name). I was dealing with a injury and she pulled a chair out of one of the offices to make me more comfortable. Thank you to the whole team. I couldn’t have asked for better service.

TERRI S.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
What a difference from last experience!
My previous experience with the service department here in 2010 was horrific. Today in 2018 they are remarkable!! Very courteous, kind and kept in touch with me regarding any repairs that might need to happen. So very happy with the entire service staff at Northland Chevrolet!!! Thank you!!

05/07/2018 Category: Service
Better than Kolar
I live in Duluth, but I drive to Superior for the great service.

JAKE K.
Wrenshall, MN
05/07/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure, very helpful
They maid the truck buying experience fun!

LH
LORI H.
GMC Terrain
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly people.
I like how friendly and nice everyone at Northland is. The only complaint I had was when I made the appointment I was told it would about an hour and I was there close to two hours. Otherwise very nice experience.

Chevrolet Traverse
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Questionable Service Department.
Your Service Department is the absolute worst.

David S.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
David said the employees provided the best service they could. They completed what he wanted done. They provided him a vehicle to drive during his service. He had no problems. He was well satisfied.

CG
Codi G.
Waupaca, WI
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Codi said the staff are always friendly and welcoming when she goes there.

Holyoke, MN