SF
SIMIN F.
05/11/2021
Tire Repair
I highly recommend Northtown.

JOHN M.
Algonquin, IL
05/02/2021
Great service!!!
The team over at Nortown Auto are amazing they got my vehicle and took care of everything and gave me a great price!!!!!! Thanks to Jimmy and his team of experts I will continue to bring my vehicle there for all of its needs.
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 05/03/2021

THANK YOU JOHN FOR TRUSTING US BEING YOU ARE A MECHANIC YOURSELF IN DIFFERENT STATE WE TOOK CARE OF YOUR SONS CAR AS BEST AS POSSIBLE .....JIMMY

Honda HR-V
05/01/2021
Dishonest Price
I was disappointed that they tried to bill me way higher than what was agreed upon. They tried to charge me extra for labor and tried to charge me for parts, when in fact I provided them all the parts. I appreciated that they agreed to honor the agreed upon price, but it was frustrating that I had to fight for that. Jimmy and the crew are nice and do good work, but it was disappointing that they tried to go back on their word for pricing.
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 05/03/2021

WE TRIED TO GIVE THE BEST PRICE WE COULD WITH CUSTOMERS OWN PARTS  SUPPLIED THAT DID NOT EXACTLY FIT EXACTLY  CORRECT WHICH WAS EXPLAINED  FROM THE BEGINING TO THE FATHER WHICH SAID OK FOR ANY EXTRA HARDWARE PARTS AND QUOTED AT 170 AN HOUR WE DID LOWER PRICE TO 100 DOLLARS FOR CUSTOMERS UNHAPPY VISIT  NOT A  DISHONEST SHOP THAT AVERAGES 4.9 STAR  REVIEWS  ....JIMMY .

MINI Cooper Countryman
05/01/2021
Great service every time
My husband and I have been taking our cars here for years and are really happy with the service. They are honest, reasonable, and very knowledgeable and provide high quality parts and timely service. We totally recommend this place!

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW SEE YOU NEXT TIME ...JIMMY

JAMES H.
04/23/2021
Thanks
The kindness and attention that I had was very special. I am a disabled veteran passing through. I felt that I had the true meaning of THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. The technicians that assisted me are what America needs to be great again. Thank you for your service.
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 04/23/2021

THANK YOU JAMES WE TRY OUR BEST EVERY DAY ...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR GREAT COUNTRY ....JIMMY

Nissan Rogue
04/21/2021
Highly recommend
Fixed my bumper quickly, very responsive, highly recommend!

BRITTANY WE ARE HAPPY YOU LIKED THE JOB DONE , SEE YOU NEXT TIME JIMMY

WE ARE HAPPY YOU LIKED THE JOB DONE ...JIMMY

MAURICE S.
04/17/2021
Everyone is so welcoming, patient and respectful to me!
I drive a 1977 Malibu that I would love to drive every day without Nortown Auto I’ll probably have to drive another car. My 77 Malibu is what I prefer and Nortown makes sure that my 77 Malibu is in stable condition for me to perform every day that I want. For some time I’ve been relying on Midas to do work for me but every since Midas could not figure out my problem with my carburetor I haven’t relied on them as heavy as I used to, they even recommended for me to go across the city to get someone to fix it for me when Nortown auto is just 2 mile away from my home and they got the job done in under two hours at a reasonable price. I’m very appreciative that I’ve found Nortown auto. Without them i’d be very unhappy with the fact that I bought a car that no one could help me fix! Thanks Again!!!
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 04/19/2021

THANK YOU MAURICE WE LOVE TAKING CARE OF YOUR CLASSIC RIDE ...JIMMY

AW
ANGELO W.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
04/17/2021
They don't give estamates
In all of my 63 years of life I've never put a vehicle in the shop and don't get a written estamate or told how much it would cost all I was told is he gotta set down & figure it out but never did till car was fixed with these people I got a huge bill with a huge bill of 932.00 you only estamate I got was a verbal estamate for 400.00. I'll never go back there again !!!
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 04/19/2021

WE ARE SO SORRY ANGELO THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY , WE DO GIVE ESTIMATES BUT WITH A VEHICLE THAT IS A OLDER MODEL AND PARTS ARE NO LONGER MADE OR ARE  LIMITED ITS NOT EASY TO GIVE EXACT PRICES , I THOUGHT WHEN WE TALKED WHEN YOU PICKED UP THE VEHICLE I EXPLAINED THAT TO YOU AND I PAYED FOR SHIPPING FOR PARTS OUT OF STATE TO HELP YOU OUT AT NO CHARGE  ...SORRY AGAIN ....JIMMY

Porsche 911
04/11/2021
Attention To Details
Nortown Auto LLC can always be relied upon to deliver excellent cost-effective service with attention to details that matter.

GF
GERRY F.
04/09/2021
Satisfied
Great people to work with.
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 04/09/2021

THANK YOU GERRY HOPE ALL IS WELL THANK YOU JIMMY

CARY M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2021
Great recommendation
Was recommended to Jimmy at Nortown by a mutual friend. Great clean shop. Jimmy kept me informed at all times.. very pleased!

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW .......JIMMY

CHAD B.
Linn Creek, MO
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2021
My daughters vehicle broke down on Lakeshore Drive. It was towed to Jimmy shop. They were recommended by a friend being from out of state we did not know where to send my daughters car. But I can tell you it was the best service we have ever received from a repair facility. Highly recommend them. Great communicators and very honest
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 03/29/2021

THANK YOU CHAD IT WAS NICE TO HAVE A CHAT WITH YOU WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU ...JIMMY

Acura MDX
03/25/2021
Easy and friendly
Maybe a tad high on price but reliable.

THANK YOU BRAD ...JIMMY

MIKE S.
03/18/2021
Nortown is professional and experienced
My Audi is nearly 25 years old. Would only trust it to Nortown.
For more than 15 years, Nortown has provided excellent, professional service.

THANK YOU MIKE SEE YOU NEXT TIME ...JIMMY

KL
KIRSTJEN L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/16/2021
Friendly service
The owner of this place is extremely pleasant and very easy to communicate with via email. The shop is very clean.
My only issue is scheduling. Clerical stuff is a pain, but most people can't leave their vehicle without a reasonable idea of when they're going to get it back. When I first dropped my car off, I was told to leave it and expect an update "in a few days" and the guy who said that to me didn't really understand why that vague statement would bother me.

THANK YOU KIRSTJEN ...JIMMY