KG
KENNETH G.
Acura 3.2TL
01/14/2019
Outstanding service!
Jimmy &staff are Outstanding! Quality of work is professional &thorough!

KP
KATIE P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/03/2019
Polite, informative, timely
Customer service is excellent
I trust their recommendations
Never feel like I am getting ripped off
Give you options
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 01/03/2019

THANK YOU KATIE FOR LETTING US KEEP YOUR VEHICLE YOU LOVE ON THE ROAD SAFE ...JIMMY

KAREN S.
Honda Fit
01/02/2019
Very knowledgeable and professional.
They were very pleasant to deal with. They quickly found the problem with my tire and showed it to me. They promptly fixed it and I was on my way.

THANK YOU FOR KIND REVIEW ......JIMMY

EB
ERIC B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/02/2019
Fast service!
Got me in and out on NYE! Thanks Jimmy and the guys at Alltown!
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 01/03/2019

THANK YOU ERIC FOR LETTING US SERVICE YOR VEHICAL AND HAVING NICE TALKS AND LAUGHS  WHEN YOU COME IN ...THANK YOU ALWAYS JIMMY

ANDREW S.
Lexus LS 460
01/01/2019
Great Service Every Time
Thanks to potholes and random debris in the Chicago streets I've found myself at Nortown at least 3 times in the past few years. They are always efficient and friendly, and the most recent time helped me get my replacement tire covered by warranty! Thank you .

THANK YOU ANDREW FOR LETTING US SERVICE YOR VEHICLE NEEDS ...JIMMY

LINDA B.
Barrington, IL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/21/2018
Terrific service!
Jimmy provides outstanding service at Nortown and goes not one, but two extra miles for his customers! Nortown does excellent work.
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 12/27/2018

THANK YOU LINDA  FOR THE GREAT REVIEW , HAPPY WE WERE ABLE TO GET YOUR VEHICLE TO PASS THE EMISSIONS TEST, SEE YOU NEXT TIME ....JIMMY

12/09/2018
Intelligent, knowledgeable, honest
Great help in car maintenance and repair. Old school values from Jimmy and other employees attending to derail explanations.
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 12/27/2018

THANK YOU TERRY , IM HAPPY WE WERE ABLE TO FIX ALL YOUR ISSUES AND NOT HAVE TO REPLACE THE TRANSMISSION ....THANK YOU JIMMY

CHRISTINE S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/06/2018
Great work, convenient, was able to drop off same-day.
Was able to drop off car same day. Cheaper than going to Mercedes dealership and frankly better customer services than Fletcher Jones. Very happy, I will be back!
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 12/06/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHRISTINE FOR BEING OUR CUSTOMER ITS GREAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE US TAKE CARE OF YOU IN A EASY WAY .....JIMMY

JIM B.
Acura RDX
12/04/2018
Excellence in workmanship,
Ive been with Nortown for all my cars for the past 30 plus years. I have never experienced anything other then timely first class service. Honest people doing top notch work. If I had brought my 4 year old Acura to the dealer 1/2 mile away the cost would have been hundreds more. If you’re in the neighborhood and not using them you’re probably spending more money the necessary. JIm Butler
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 12/04/2018

THANK YOU JIM ITS GREAT CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE US WANT TO DO THIS TRADE ....SEE YOU NEXT TIME JIMMY

Tish S.
Cadillac DeVille
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Tish said the employees did not repair her vehicle on her first visit. They did not look further into her service concerns.

KG
KENNETH G.
Acura 3.2TL
11/25/2018
Rotation of tires
Quality parts and great staff!

Saturn VUE
11/17/2018
Great experience
I stumbled on this place when I had gotten a nail in my tire in the middle of a move and they were the closest repair shop i happen to drive by, I pulled in and had it fixed with in 30 minutes. After a great experience then i had some issues with my car recently and decided to bring it to them for the repairs. I had another great experience. Quite a bit of work was needed and they still had a really fast turn around time. They explained everything they needed to do before they did it and with an older car walked me through what they fixed, the old parts and gave me some really good advice to help keep my older car running longer. They are easy to get ahold of, have great communication through out the process and get things fixed extremely fast. Very approachable staff conscientious of your wallet and provide great info. I Will definitely continue to bring my car here for any repair or tune up needs in the future. Highly recommend.
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 12/06/2018

THANK YOU ELIZABETH FOR COMING IN AND LETTING US PERFORM WORK ON YOUR VEHICLE AND GREAT REVIEW ....JIMMY

NL
NORM L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/10/2018
Great reliable service
I’ve been talking my Mercedes to Nortown Auto for over six years. Jimmy and his staff are one of the most trustworthy and professional mechanics I have ever met.

EA
ENEDINA A.
11/08/2018
1st visit to Nortown
My car was smoking and I wasn't sure why. Took it to Nortown and they were able to find the problem immediately. They were very thorough with explaining what was wrong and what needed to be done. It turned out I needed a hose and was leaking coolant. They were able to find the part pretty quickly and fixed my vehicle in one day.
I was very impressed with the way they explained the whole process and gave me options on trying to save money. They are very reliable and trustworthy. I will definitely go to them again!

AC
Adam C.
Nissan JUKE
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the owner stayed late to ready the vehicle for travel, and he appreciated the extra efforts and time.

KW
KEVIN W.
10/18/2018
Ford escape
Jimmy was knowledgeable professional and friendly. I've found my new mechanic!

Brent S.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Brent said the staff did a good job, and he likes the service he received.

Jackie R.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Jackie said the service is good and the staff is attentive but it always costs more she anticipates.

NB
NANCY B.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/09/2018
Efficient work, good customer service
l took my 2001 New Beetle in to Nortown for its checkup and regular service. Jimmy and team looked over the car, recommended basic service, checked everything I requested and more -- and completed the work the same day. The total price was fair. I'll definitely go back next time my car needs service.

SG
Steven G.
Illinois
Ford Transit Wagon
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the technician was good, the service was good and it was a timely turn around time.