KRIS B.
Top Quality Work, Honest Technicians, Personalized Customer Service
Stumbled on Nortown when I moved to the city 8 years ago, and through great work and personable service, it’s become my go-to auto repair shop.

They do top-notch work. They do honest assessments of what your car needs, and don’t try to sell you something it doesn’t. Super fair pricing. Great new waiting room.

Definitely where to go for your next oil change or repair!!

KP
KYLE P.
Buick Park Avenue
07/28/2021
I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Jimmy and his guys are trustworthy and professional. And of course they know what they’re doing! I also appreciate that they look for the most economical way to do some thing whenever possible.

TV
TONY V.
Great service and professionalism
Dropped off my 1957 Buick classic car to have serviced and was taken care of in a quick & professional manner. Very happy with service and price! Highly recommend Nortown. .

SHARRON S.
Customer service
Great first time experience! Very clean facility, professional, excellent communication of job, timely.

ITS HARD TO KEEP A SHOP CLEAN BUT WE DO IT .....THANK YOU JIMMY

RODGER R.
Green Bay, WI
Awesome Customer Service
I would recommend this shop to everyone. All workers are clean and friendly. I had an emergency fix needed and they took care of my truck and got me back on the road the same day.

THANK YOU RODGER SEE YOU NEXT TIME ....JIMMY

TF
TILSA F.
Chevrolet Traverse
The best service
I must say I was surprised with their service. I was anxious didn’t really know what to expect. However, they took care of me. Didn’t have to worry about getting a rental, they handled everything for me. Polite staff, clean facility and fast service l. They also coordinated with my insurance.

I AM HAPPY WE MADE IT EASY ON YOU TILSA ......JIMMY

MT
MICHAEL T.
Porsche 968
06/23/2021
Great attention to detail and my very old car keeps running
Jimmy at Nortown Auto is a wizard at sourcing parts for older vehicles and keeping them running well. I don't know what I would do without Nortown. He has been taking care of my cars for years. Always straight talk and honest information. Bravo. And always very fair pricing.

THANK YOU ALWAYS  MIKE ...JIMMY

SONIA M.
FIAT 500X
06/18/2021
Great People
Refreshingly honest business. I took my vehicle to the dealership (Napleton's) and they allegedly "fixed" some things but the car was worse. I found Nortown and they were very honest about everything and even showed me the disgusting filter and everything behind it, it was seriously clogged. Napleton's Chrysler said and charged me for doing this when they clearly did not. Final thoughts: if you want your car fixed properly go to Nortown. If you want to be ripped off, go to Napleton's.

I AM HAPPY WE TOOK CARE OF YOU BETTER THAN DEALER THAT MEANS ALOT ....JIMMY

SP
SUSAN P.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/17/2021
Awesome people. Very helpful and honest
Jimmy the owner went above and beyond to help me out with a tire and rim that blew out.

THANK YOU SUSAN IT WAS A PLEASSURE  SEE YOU NEXT TIME ....JIMMY

MARILU M.
06/16/2021
Jimmy’s company’s service is terrific. He lets you know what he will be doing and is exceptionally good at letting you know when he finds something which should be replaced. My ‘69 Mustang convertible is well taken care of whenever it needs help! Jim loves what he does!
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 07/23/2021

THANK YOU MARLILU FOR TRUSTING US WITH YOUR GREAT MUSTANG FOR YEARS ....THANK YOU JIMMY

MIKHEL P.
Ford Edge
06/15/2021
Very kind and knowledgeable
Very kind and knowledgeable team members. I love their flexibility and assistance with my car problems.

THANK YOU MIKHEAL FOR THE GREAT REVIEW SEE YOU NEXT TIME ....JIMMY

INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/29/2021
Resolved my issue
I was happy with the work and service. My only wish if they would have vacuumed the exterior and rinsed the exterior
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 06/01/2021

I AM HAPPY YOU LIKED OUR WORK AGAIN , BUT WE DONT CLEAN VEHILCES INSIDE OR OUT SERVICE  ...THANK YOU ALWAYS JIMMY

GD
GRANTLAND D.
BMW 135i
05/25/2021
Overcharged
I was charged nearly $250 for changing and balancing a tire, and hitting the wheel with a hammer a few times. This did not include the tire - I ordered that through Tirerack for another $200! No warning changing the tire would cost me that much. It should have been $50 (I paid $30 plus tip for the exact same service at a local tire shop today when another tire went flat).

I could not in good conscience recommend them to anyone else.
Jimmy B. from Nortown Auto LLC responded on 05/25/2021

SO SORRY YOU WERE NOT HAPPY / NEXT TIME WE CAN JUST GET A NEW WHEEL FROM BMW DEALER FOR WAY HIGHER COST THOUGHT WE TRIED TO HELP YOU GETTING WHEEL ROUND AGAIN AND PLUS WE CANT MOUNT A NEW TIRE ON A WHEEL THAT THE AIR WOULD LEAK OUT THOSE DARN POT HOLES ........

FS
FRED S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/19/2021
Service visit
The overall visit was informative and pleasant. Highly recommended.

THANK YOU FRED HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT ...JIMMY

SF
SIMIN F.
05/11/2021
Tire Repair
I highly recommend Northtown.

THANK YOU SO HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT JIMMY